WBDP - Morris and Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

Morris had already climaxed three times this morning, so I imagine he was going to last a bit longer than usual. Once more, I was entranced by the intriguing contrast of his black pole and the now reddened white globes that his member parted as it disappeared into her body. I made sure the camera captured the carnal sight.

"Master, that feels so fucking good. I'm going to cum again. Please let me cum."

"Cum, slave," I ordered.

Her body froze and I could see her butt cheeks clenching as they grabbed at the thick cock filling her ass. Apparently the sensations of her squeezing dark tunnel was having an affect on Morris as he had to slow his thrusting as her spasms worked his shaft. When her contractions ended, he began driving into her again. At first she lay limply from the aftereffects of her climax but it didn't take long before I saw her pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts and her moans and panting increased as her arousal commenced rising to a new peak. Five more minutes he grinded into her split cheeks before he made a last heavy thrust and expelled the load accumulated in his balls. The pulsing of his cock in her back door was enough to carry my slave to her peak as well.

"Master, let me cum please. I'm going to cum again."

"Cum for me, slave." I ordered.

Morris got up to take a quick shower and I sat in the chair next to the bed, my slave breathing heavily beside me.

"Master," she said, "do you think Morris is enjoying himself?"

"Shit! How long have you known?" I asked in wonder. "I thought I'd done a fairly good job of hiding his identity?"

My slave laughed. "As soon as he touched me this morning. Haven't you ever noted how big his hands are? As soon as his hands went over my breasts this morning, I knew it wasn't you, but he still smelled like you. Then I remembered that he's come into the station a couple times in the last week and I realized when he did that he smelled like you."

"Fuck, I guess the jokes on me. I was going to say 'April Fool's' when I was ready to reveal who it was. I guess the fool was me. Brianna told me that you would know when another man was plowing your field. I thought I could do enough to throw you off." Marcia laughed again.

I removed the mask from her head. Her hair was sweaty and matted to her scalp.

"I suppose there's no point in keeping this on anymore." I also removed the waist cincher as I planned to let her shower now as well.

I also released the ties holding her limbs to the four bed posts and she grabbed me and held me close, squeezing tightly.

"Thank you, Master, for the wonderful surprise. This is an incredible way to say goodbye. I love you, Master."

"I love you too, little slave," hugging her back in a big bear hug.

"I know you do. You show me every day in every way."

I asked, "What about the size of his cock? I thought there might be enough difference there that you might be able to tell?"

"You men and your concern about the size of your equipment, Master. You're close enough to same size that I wouldn't have noticed it in my cunt or ass. I have to admit that the little extra length is very apparent in my throat, however. If it never goes past here," and she held her finger to the approximate place where my prick would end in her throat, "and suddenly goes to here," she moved her finger a slight distance lower on her neck, "my throat knows. Plus he's a little thicker, so a little harder to breathe past."

Morris came walking out of the bathroom, toweling off his head as he came. He halted when he saw us both watching him.

"A slave should thank the man who gave her so much pleasure, don't you think, little slave?"

"Yes, Master, a slave should."

She rose from the bed and going to Morris, plastered her naked body to his and gave him a full bodied, open mouthed, kiss. He dropped his towel and grabbed her buttocks, pulling her into him and grinding her groin into his. After a minute or so of their passionate kiss, she dropped to her knees and kissed his cock, licking the glans before taking it in her mouth and enveloping it in her hot, moist mouth.

When she had him half-hard, I laughed, and told her to take her shower.

"Yes, Master. This slave is covered in cum and feeling very nasty," she said, smiling as she skipped into the bathroom, my thrown pillow chasing her through the door.

Morris stared at me, his semi-hard dick standing at half mast. "What's going on?" He asked.

"She figured it out. She knew it was you as soon as those big hands of yours touched her tits this morning."

"You didn't tell her that I was coming over?" He said, a look of concern and maybe a hint of anger apparent on his face.

"I told her that we would be doing something different this play date. She agreed to whatever that was. I was going to surprise her with the fact that it was you as an April Fool's gift. Instead, I was the fool. She figured it out right away. Even the idea of you wearing my scents didn't help confuse her, they just helped her guess right. What an idiot I was."

I glanced back at his face and saw that he was still concerned although the anger had all but dissipated. "I thought I was wearing that stuff so she could pretend it was you, not that you were trying to fool her," he said.

"Look. She agreed to this. Not specifically this; but she knew to expect something different. She's not mad; she's happy it was you. Some stranger would have freaked her out more. Neither of us would have wanted that. Be happy, too. This is a good thing. Everybody is getting what they want. If you want to talk to her about it when she's done showering, go ahead. I've got to tell you though; I think she's looking forward to all the possibilities presented by the next couple days. I'm going to make us some steaks and salad. We are going to have to keep up our strength."

I put on a robe and went into the kitchen to grab some steaks I'd thawed out and headed to the outdoor grill. I saw Marcia and Morris wander into the kitchen about ten minutes later arm in arm. She had on her robe and he had on another of mine. I don't know what they said to each other, but Morris was no longer showing any signs of concern, at least by the way that his hand was fondling her butt. Marcia came to the window and asked if she needed to do something.

"Toss the salad with that Greek vinaigrette dressing, and open a bottle of red wine," I said, flipping the steaks.

"Yes, Master."

After the steaks were ready, I brought them into the kitchen and put them on plates. Marcia lowered the blinds again and took off her robe, kneeling on the pad beside my chair. I took off my robe and sat down; the salad already having been placed on the table. Morris looked at us both naked, shrugged and removed his robe as well. He sat on one of the other chairs. He asked Marcia if she wasn't going to sit in a chair.

"The only proper place for a naked slave is at her master's feet or in her master's lap while he feeds her," I replied for her. "The master feeds her food from his own fingers to let her know that she's dependent on the master for everything from her food to her pleasure. You may take her into your lap if you don't want her kneeling on the floor. I find that a naked slave on the lap is quite distracting, however. It makes it hard to eat anything but her."

Morris thought about it for a moment and called her to his lap, explaining "I wouldn't mind eating her in addition to my steak."

"Suit yourself," I said, smiling.

I ate my steak and salad and true to his declaration, Morris was nibbling upon my slave as much as he did his food. In addition to many deep tonguing kisses, he would nibble down the side of her neck, or lave one of her stiff, pebbly nipples. What food he did eat was frequently wiped on her breast or rubbed into her cleft before he ate it or fed it to her. He drank as much wine from her breasts as he did from the glass. I pulled out my camera and captured some of that. He took his middle finger, greasy from the steak that he'd been feeding her and slipped it into her cunt, already leaking from the attention he'd been paying to her body. She gasped and quivered as he slid it back and forth a few times. When he withdrew it, it was coated in her fluids and he fed it to her; she licked it clean. She was going to need another shower after he was done.

As I suspected, the naked slave on his lap was having the expected effect on Morris as well and his meaty stalk now stood rigid between his thighs. He turned her facing outward and maneuvered her so that his cock was poised at the entrance to her cunt and she slid down with a contented moan, feeling him fill her up. I shot several seconds of video of his slow grind into her cunt, his cock wet and slick with her lubrication.

I told her she could cum freely as it was time for this to turn into a chance to engage in threesome behaviors and I planned to fill her mouth. I stood in front of her and pulled her head down so that she could reach my cock with her talented mouth. In no time at all, she found herself stuffed with cock in her cunt and her mouth, both hard and ready to use her body to maximum effect. That brought out the camera again so I could record my slave being penetrated at both ends. Marcia was already aroused from Morris's previous attention and it didn't take long for his prick to push her past her limits. She moaned deeply over my cock and released on his prick, her cunt twitching and spasming over his shaft as he plunged in over and over.

True to her training, she managed to focus on my pleasure as she climaxed and there was barely a hitch in the attention she was paying to my meaty member. Morris slid his hand between her legs and began rubbing his finger alongside and over her exposed clit, causing my little slave to shiver again as he began building her towards another peak. I heard Morris's breathing go ragged as he speared her tight, moist, massaging sex and he got closer and closer to his own pleasure. Suddenly, Morris grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly to his groin and exploded into her pussy. That brought her to her own release and she shook and shivered as he pulsed into her cunt. That did it for me as well and I pulled her head as hard as I could get against my pubic bone, trying to make up for that little extra bit of Morris's cock in her throat by mashing her lips against me as I shot huge jets of my milky cream deep in her throat. She worked her throat muscles to swallow which kept me going substantially longer than I might have for my second climax of the day.

She gasped and sputtered a bit as I relaxed my grip on her head and let her draw full breaths. She looked up and smiled at me. She knew that I'd been trying to make up for that tiny bit of her throat that Morris filled and I didn't. I reached out and stroked her cheek, then pulled her back to clean my cock of the remnants of my cum and her saliva. After she finished with me, I had her kneel and do the same for Morris's prick, sticky with the remains of their spend. She eagerly cleaned his cock before he sat her on the edge of the chair and did the same for her, licking her sex clean of the fluids of their mutual pleasure. I recorded it all. This was going to make the best porno film ever.

I sent them both back to the shower while I cleaned up the remains of our lunch, putting the leftovers in the fridge for a snack at supper, tossing the dishes into the dishwasher. Arriving at the shower, I saw them soaping each other up and I joined them and Morris and I washed Marcia by rubbing her body between us. Our water play soon had Morris and I back in a state of stiffened excitement. I glanced at Morris and he looked at me and we both nodded to each other. When we dried off, I led Marcia back to the bed, Morris trailing behind. I climbed on the bed and drew her onto me.

"Little slave, Morris and I are going to fill your cunt and ass at the same time. Are you prepared?" I asked.

"Just go slow at first, Master" she replied.

I pointed out the lube on the bedside table and said, "You may want to use quite of bit of that, Morris. Although I've used butt plugs while fucking her, this may be the most she's ever taken together before."

He nodded and I situated her cunt over my stiff cock. She sank down on my shaft with a sweet moan, loving the feeling of being filled again. My legs were spread and I put hers outside of mine so that Morris could kneel between our legs. I felt him greasing up her rose bud, his finger dipping into her channel to spread some on the inside as well. He also applied the lube liberally to his own shaft before positioning himself at the gateway to her ass. I couldn't see him as he started to spear into her tight hole, but I felt his prick as he filled up her ass, sliding in a thin layer of skin away from mine.

I waited until it seemed that he was fully seated in her anus and had begun a slow thrusting back and forth, before I started moving myself. Because of the weight of her body on mine, I was unable to fully thrust back and forth, but limited to the one or two inches which I could achieve by thrusting my hips back and forth. The limitations of my movement was more than made up for by Marcia sliding back and forth on my body to meet Morris' thrusts, the tightness of her cunt with two thick cocks in such close proximity, and Morris sliding deeply into her ass as he had the most room for movement of the three of us.

My slave had such a capacity for sexual pleasure, it wasn't long before she asked permission to cum and I granted it and we both felt her body pulsating on our cocks as she took her pleasure. Morris did not stop with his steady thrusting and she quickly went into another orgasm as he didn't let her drop down from the first. She began asking for permission to climax so frequently, I told her that she no longer had to ask permission. Both Morris and I had a lot of stamina built up from our previous orgasms, so we both continued plowing my slaves openings for an extended length of time. I think that at the end, she was cumming near constantly in machine gun like rapidity. I felt Morris start pulsing as he released into her ass mere seconds before I dragged her sheath down my cock and I squirted into her cunt. I felt every spasm of all three of us as we lay merged in one sweaty mass of naked flesh. When our balls were completely drained and Morris and I began to shrink, I felt our combined fluids leaking from my slave and onto my sack. We were definitely going to have to wash the sheets after the weekend was over.

Morris collapsed on his back beside us and Marcia fell into the gap between us. I saw Morris' hand lazily stroke her lovely breasts, fingering the hoops on her nipples as she leaned forward to kiss me.

"That was fantastic, Master. It was a lascivious carnival ride of pleasure," she whispered in my ear. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, little slave. You have some housekeeping chores to take care of, don't you?"

"Yes, Master."

She squirmed down my body until she could lick the fluids collected on my balls and cock, laving both until they were clean. She got up and went into the bathroom for a warm washcloth to clean Morris. She gently wiped his cock, taking it in his mouth when she was done. Morris turned her into a 69 position over him and began licking our collective fluids from her cunt and ass while she pleasured his cock. I grabbed the camera so I could film this erotic sight. I couldn't believe it, but I was becoming hard again. It might take me a month to recover from this weekend but I was going to take full advantage of every second it offered.

Grabbing the lube, I applied it to her anal opening again and apologizing to Morris first, I slid her down a little farther and popped my prick into her anal ring once again. Morris continued to lave her clit, but I'd moved her far enough that my balls wouldn't hit him in the forehead as I sank into her dark passage. She continued working Morris's cock as I speared her ass and he soon reached full strength as her lips, tongue and soon, her throat, worked their magic on him. I didn't know if I had any sperm left to give her, but the picture of her spread out on Morris sucking his manhood certainly gave me the opportunity to try.

Morris tongue was working her clitoral nub. I'm not sure it had ever completely withdrawn into her folds since the mornings activities began, we'd kept her in such a state of arousal, and it wasn't long before she started convulsing on my cock as she reached completion again. I was nowhere near my own release and I continued plunging deep into her tight, dark, moist hole. So far, this was exceeding all of my expectations. Again and again, I sank my cock into her luscious ass and again and again, I heard her moan with her own release. Morris suddenly thrust hard into her mouth and her cheeks hollowed as she tried to keep up with the milky load he fed her. Fuck, watching him cum again in her vacuuming mouth was all I could stand and I drove deep in her ass and dribbled forth another small load. I had to make sure I took some fluids or I was going to end up dehydrated from all that I was putting in Marcia.

I fell back to the bed and I felt Marcia washing my cock as she'd washed Morris's. She then knelt on the bed in position 1 although I told her she could put her hands on her thighs instead of keeping them behind her head.

"How the fuck do you keep up with her?" Morris asked.

"I use a lot of toys and vibrators. I can show you some of them if you like."

"Hell, yes!" He exclaimed. "Otherwise, she's going to wear me out."

I got out a few of my favorites and showed them to him.

"This is a butterfly vibrator that I used on her the when we went out to Christmas dinner. It has a remote control. I believe this is also the same one that she used on the plane out to Vegas to calm down. She was pretty nervous about that whole thing before we got there. The anticipated nudity, the sex in front of others. I told her that I was going to allow others to touch her intimately, and that had her pretty concerned and wound up."

I pulled out her We/Vibe and inserted it in my slave to demonstrate how it went on her. "I use this one a lot. Not only does it have a small remote that is handy to use, it has a remote app for my smart phone. I can use it on her from almost anywhere in the world. This is what she was wearing when we came over to your house for your news. I was planning on having her cum while all of you were sitting around, see if anyone picked up on the signals. I turned it off after you gave us your diagnosis. I didn't think it was cool to have her cumming when you were in so much distress." I turned it on to a medium setting, causing her to stir as she felt the persistent buzz on her g-spot and clit.

"One of the other nice things about this is that it's totally waterproof and can be used in the shower or bath. We've had some good times with that, haven't we, little slave."

"Yes, Master." She was rocking a bit on her heels as her arousal continued to build.

"The other nice thing is that it's very narrow where it goes into her cunt and you can easily slide your cock past it and both enjoy the vibrations." I shoved two fingers in her sheath to demonstrate. "It even feels good when you're in her ass. There's enough vibration there to feel it the next hole over. You may want to try penetrating her while this little baby is buzzing away in there after you've recovered a bit. It's a sure fire cum gusher. This might be my favorite, although Marcia probably likes her Womanizer the best."

She grabbed my arm and asked if she could cum, the look on her face somewhat frantic as she was starting to crest.

"Cum, slave," I said.

"Do you always make her get permission to climax?" Morris asked.

"Sometimes I'll give her blanket permission to orgasm like I did this morning while she was riding the Sybian. I usually do so when using the Womanizer too. The orgasms can arrive so fast, one after the other, that giving permission for each one is a nuisance. Every other time, she must ask for permission," I replied.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers