WBDP - Morris and Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can't decide which you want more, another cock reaming your ass or for this tawse to come down in that itchy spot that's just waiting to be spanked. Might as well add a some cum to that tight little asshole too, right. Fuck, why not be filling all three holes at once. You know you're a fucking slut for cum. You just can't get enough, can you?"

She climaxed again at 40 strokes. My God, she was a fucking sex machine. I was pushing her now.

"I've got a nice, fat prick that's just dying to plug that tight hole on that little ass of yours. As soon as your ass is all nice and hot from this spanking, I'm going to jam it in there and fuck that ass until you're begging me to cum in it."

She orgasmed again at 45.

"Just five more strokes of this tawse on your red ass and I can jump that ass and fill you up. The only thing that would make this better for you is if you had an audience of a hundred people watching you take it up your squidgy cunt and tight ass until cum sprayed out around the cocks filling your holes because so much had been deposited there. Cum for me. Cum now!" I shouted as I laid the fiftieth one down. She did.

I could see her asshole spasming as she released for the sixth time during her spanking, although I'm sure the Vibe and Morris had more to do with it than me. I was true to my word though as I climbed on the bed and pushed into her ass as her spasms continued. I think the sudden filling of her rear passage kept her orgasm going because she didn't stop moaning nor did her ass quit clenching my cock as I pushed in to the root. Man, I was so worked up by this time that despite all the previous times I'd released that day, I was close. Just feeling that Vibe's pulsations along with Morris thrusting into her cunt was going to do it for me. Morris beat me to it though. He let out a bone deep groan and I felt his cock throbbing as he sent my slave his gift of passion. Mine followed right after, filling up her bowels with my own release.

I collapsed off her onto the bed. I was whipped. I was pretty much fucked out. I don't know how my slave did it. If she hadn't cum 100 times today, it was damn close to it. I had climaxed a twelfth as much and I didn't have the energy to fall asleep. We all managed to stumble into the bathroom for a quick shower, but there was no grab ass this time around. Just the business of getting clean, then staggering back to bed and collapsing in a tired heap, Morris and I on either side and my slave in the middle. Hell, I didn't even have the energy to put her head down by our cocks where it belonged. I didn't think I'd appreciate her tonguing my cock tonight, as painful as that is for me to say.

*******

I woke up next morning to the sight of Morris and Marcia in an intimate sixty-nine, her on top. His thick, black cock was gone, completely engulfed in my little slaves mouth. His lips and tongue were wandering around and about her slick folds, with frequent stops at her protruding clit. I lay there quietly watching them enjoy themselves, Marcia cumming twice that I was aware of, before I saw his balls rise and his cock start pulsing in her mouth. Apparently, the nights rest was a proper restorative for his seed as so much was ejected that Marcia could not keep up and swallow it all, and drips of his cum leaked from around his shaft to his pubes. She was a tidy slave, however, and she made sure she cleaned him completely before looking around and noticing I was awake.

She smiled at me. "Hello, Master, and good morning sleepy head." She glanced at my cock, which was currently begging for attention. "I can see that someone else needs some help this morning."

"Good morning, slave, and Happy Birthday. I know the perfect person to take care of it, plus, I remind you that I'm the oldest one here and I need my sleep more than you young pups."

"You do, Master. And if you give me a couple minutes, I'm sure I'll receive a nice, creamy present from you."

She shifted her body to mine and swallowed my cock. If there was a better way to wake up in the morning than a good blow job, I didn't know what it was. I glanced at Morris and saw that he was wiping her copious discharges from his lower face. He rested his hand on her ass, but when she spread her legs for him, he couldn't help but stick two fingers into her hot cunt and begin stroking them in and out. I could see her ass wriggling around to accommodate his fingers, inviting them deeper into her moist sheath, while her magic lips and tongue were making music on my flute. I heard her sigh around my prick and her back arched as she raised her ass as Morris finished her. As usual, the look on the face of my slave as she found her pleasure was so lovely, so entrancing, despite or even because her mouth was locked around by shaft, I gave her the creamy present she'd asked for. Just like Morris, the nights rest had done me good and my load was substantially larger than the final one I gave her last night. Unlike Morris, she was able to swallow the entire amount and thus had a much easier clean up job.

"Damn, slave, you certainly own a talented mouth."

"Practice makes perfect, Master," she said, laughing.

"I'll start breakfast," I said. "Cheesy scrambled eggs for everyone?"

They both answered affirmatively. I mixed up some eggs with Colby/jack cheese, chives and dried tomatoes, made five grain toast and added orange juice. Once again, Morris had Marcia sit in his lap as he fed her. He had enough energy this morning to play with their food and she wore almost as much as they ate. Her breasts and sex were smeared with little bits of eggs and buttery toast crumbs and a trickle of orange juice ran down her stomach from her right nipple.

"What are we doing today, Master?" Marcia asked when the food was gone from their plates, even if it wasn't totally in their stomachs.

"Little slave; yesterday was for my benefit, today is for yours. Happy Birthday, little slave. I want you to give Morris a proper goodbye. Make sure that he is well taken care of and leaves today a satisfied man. I release him to your excellent care," I said, adding, "Morris, I want you to remember every time that Marcia flirted with you, or teased you, and left you with a painful hard-on. Make sure that you repay her for every time. If she's able to walk normally by the time you leave, you will have failed in your duties. Have fun kids."

"Master, are you sure?" Marcia asked.

"Never more sure of anything in my life. I love you both. You need to say goodbye."

"Thank you, Sam," Morris said. "I'll never be able to repay you for this gift."

"It's a gift to both of you, and if it's a gift, it doesn't have to be repaid. Go on now. Go in the bedroom and fuck like bunnies."

Marcia knelt at my feet and kissed my hand. "Thank you, Master. You cannot know how much I love you right now."

"No more than I love you, little slave."

She rose gracefully to her feet, kissed me on the lips and with a smile to me, took Morris by the hand and led him back to our bedroom. I got a tear in my eye, which I quickly wiped away. Fuck, that's not supposed to happen. I'm a manly man, not a girly girl. I cleaned up the breakfast dishes, washed any of the toys which we'd used in the living room, particularly the Sybian, and headed over to the clubhouse for a workout, which I'd ignored for the last 4 days.

When I came back to shower, they were sitting together in the tub, Marcia in front of Morris. She had closed eyes and a dreamy smile on her face and I noticed the We/Vibe controller sitting on the edge of the counter by the tub. Morris was rubbing those fabulous breasts and playing with her nipples. I noticed that she had her nipple shields on. Marcia heard the shower start and opened her eyes and smiled at me. Capturing my eye, she slowly stood, proving without question that she had the Vibe on, then turned and sat on Morris's cock, facing him, and giving me a wonderful shot of her ass and his prick disappearing up into her cunt. The little minx. I had to masturbate in the shower as they churned the water with her bouncing up and down on his shaft. She turned part way towards me and blew me a kiss just as I climaxed against the shower stall wall. I swear I heard her moan in release two or three times before I'd dried off and left the bathroom.

I started working out my next weeks trading activities, looking for stocks that looked like they were going to rise and those that it was time to get out of, or short myself on. After a couple hours, I had to use the bathroom and when I passed through the bedroom, Marcia was splayed out on the bed, her ankles tied to the bedposts and Morris was using the vibrating dildo on her while licking her clit. Her back was bowed up in pleasure as she climaxed on his tongue. I don't know about Morris, but Marcia was definitely getting her money's worth of birthday present. About four in the afternoon, Marcia came in the family room where I was watching a basketball game and knelt down at my feet.

"Yes, little slave. What can I do for you?"

"We want you, Master. It is fitting that you share your slave one more time with your friend."

"I would be happy to join you, little slave."

She took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. Morris was lying down, his prick half hard, wet from spend or saliva; I couldn't tell. Marcia joined him on the bed.

"If you will give me a moment," she said, "we'll be ready for you."

She proceeded to suck on Morris's cock until she had a good stiff shaft to work with. I removed my clothes while she applied a good coating of lube to his cock as he licked her puckered hole. After his prick was throughly coated with lube, she positioned his cock at her back door and slowly sat down in reverse cowgirl position, facing me. His prick gradually disappeared in her ass, inch by inch, until her buttocks rested on his stomach. She motioned me on the bed and gave me her open mouth into which I gratefully sank my cock. It wasn't long before she had another steely shaft to deal with. Then she leaned back on Morris's chest and spread her legs wide for me, her folds opening for my viewing pleasure. They were red and puffy; exactly what might be expected for someone who'd been continuously fucked for the last four days. Her petals were wet with her dew and a small trickle of Morris's cum was leaking from her cunt and running down towards her ass. Carnal perfection. There was no other way to describe it.

"Fill me, Master. Make me cum on your cock."

I didn't need to be told twice. I knelt on the bed and shoved my prick up her slick hole in a single, punishing plunge. She grunted in pleasure as our pubic bones collided. Morris put his big hands on her breasts, completely covering them, then tweaked and twisted her nipples, causing her to gasp in pleasure/pain. I was the one most able to move in this scenario and I took full advantage of that movement. She gazed into my eyes as I pounded into her. Back and forth, like a piston, pummeling that sweet pussy I loved so much. Her breathing grew ragged and her breasts flushed as she started to crest and she asked for permission to cum. I granted her the permission she craved and felt her cunt convulsing on my cock as she took her pleasure. I just kept pounding away, deep thrusts, the length of my prick, withdrawing to the glans and plunging right back in. She was so wet, and hot, like liquid fire. She moaned low, asking for permission to cum again and I told her to cum for me. Her back bowed and her hips rolled and I felt her cunt massaging my shaft as her spasms shook her body.

I continued to stare into her eyes and she lifted partway off Morris's body so that she could give me a deep, soul penetrating kiss, her lips parting under mine and her tongue dancing with my own.

She sank back and said, "Cum in me, Master. Make me your slave all over again. Make me yours."

There's nothing hotter or more wonderful than a steamy slave who wants you and lets you know it. My pace picked up until I felt like a jack hammer, punishing her delicious cunt as she rode another cock in her ass.

"Cum with me, you slut!" I shouted as I shot my milky load deep into her pulsating pussy.

She did, her arms coming up and circling my neck, pulling me down on top of her, nearly crushing Morris as my weight settled, although I put my arms to either side of her body to hold myself up. Now that my own pulsations were stopping, I could feel hers and his as he released into Marcia's ass. It was one of the most intense and supercharged orgasms of my life. Staring into her eyes while his dark hands played with her pale breasts and her ass was pierced by his thick prick. As my cock finally began to shrink and plopped out of her sopping cunt, I rolled over on my back, like a dead man, my hands thrown over my eyes. I couldn't open them until I felt her mouth and tongue cleaning my cock and balls. I looked up and ran my hand over her cheek and through her hair acknowledging her loving attention.

"Thank you, Master, for taking this slave as a master should," she said.

"Anything for you, my little slave."

When we had the strength to move, the three of us wandered into the bathroom and showered. Not too much horse play. Just a little between friends. Our time was running out. Morris got dressed; he had to leave. I donned a robe and Marcia went naked and we walked him to the door. Marcia knelt down at his feet and I gave him a big hug.

"Thank you for looking after my girl on the job," I told him. "Thank you for being my friend. Thank you for giving her a wonderful birthday. You're one of the best men I know, and I'm so sorry that you're dying. I'm going to miss you more than you'll ever know. We'll both miss you. Good luck, I guess, if that's what you say to a dying man. Take care of yourself and God bless." I shook his hand. "Slave, why don't you show your thanks to Morris for your wonderful birthday."

Marcia reached out and pulled down his zipper, maneuvered into his briefs and pulling his cock out. He'd been worked hard the last two days, but he still had a little starch left. She sucked his cock deep and rolled it around in her mouth, worshipping it with her lips and tongue. It didn't take long and he was at full size and ready.

I smiled at them and said, "Don't leave him like that, slave. You've frustrated the poor man for years. It's time you give the poor guy the relief he deserves."

She drew off his thick stalk long enough to say, "Yes, Master. Your wish is my command." She winked at me and stuffed his cock back in her mouth, sucking him deep down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forth until her grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth as he'd fucked her cunt, hard, deep strokes the length of his cock. Her cheeks hollowed on the outstroke as she both sucked and drew breath through her nose. He gave a final lunge and shuddered into her mouth, giving her one last parting gift. She licked him clean and carefully tucked him back into his pants. Standing, she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him and thanking him for all that he was, and all that he meant to her. His hand grabbed her ass one last time as he kissed her back. What can I say, it was a beautiful ass and should be grabbed often.

"Thank you, Marcia, Sam," he said. "I doubt that anyone's ever had a goodbye as memorable as this one. I'll remember it as long as I live, short as that may be. I appreciate all that you've done and all the love you've shown me. Until we meet again."

He opened the door and walked out of our lives forever, but never forgotten. My little slave and I returned to our bedroom. I shed my robe and we climbed into bed.

"We'll have to change the sheets tomorrow," she said. "These have been abused quite badly the last few days."

"I'll take care of it. What are you working the next few days?" I asked, pulling her naked body close.

"Evenings, four to midnight the next two weeks."

"Good, we can sleep in late tomorrow."

"You still have an hour left of our playtime, Master," she reminded me.

"Sorry, just not feeling it right now, little slave. I guess I'm too sad at the moment. It would feel too much like we're celebrating his death."

She snuggled into my arms.

"Thank you for this weekend, Sam. It was so thoughtful of you to do this. I can't imagine what it meant to you to give Morris and I this day together, but it meant the world to me. I would never cheat on you, I love you so much. But I did love Morris, too; cared for him as only partners can. Knowing what I know about you, I realize the sacrifice you made to give him this time with me; this chance to say goodbye, and I'll never be able to thank you enough."

"But I expect you to try."

"Of course, Master. That's what sex slaves are for."

"By the way, little slave, I think I'll have to punish you for that brazen thing you did with Morris in the bathtub. That was quite saucy of you; blowing me a kiss as I masturbated in the shower. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I am, Master. I'm very ashamed of myself. It was very cruel of me. I think maybe you should spank my ass red for my impertinence tomorrow when we wake up."

"Don't think I won't, little slave. Don't think I won't."

I kissed her forehead and turned out the lights. Her body molded to mine and we fell asleep.

Just under three months later, Morris's family contacted us and let us know that he'd passed, sometime during the night. It was just as he said; his heart forgot how to beat or his lungs forgot how to breathe and he went home.

I'd edited the video that I shot during our weekend to about an hour long movie and burned it to a DVD. When Marcia got home from work, crying, I brought her to the bedroom and I put it on and we watched it together, and we cried and we laughed and we made love, remembering our friend.

We flew up and attended his funeral and I think everyone was a little puzzled when we left a golden medallion in his casket consisting of two larger hearts that were connected with one smaller heart.

This is an entry to the April Fool's Day Contest. If you like the story, please vote for it. As always; I appreciate any comments that you care to make about my writing, good or bad. It's the only way to learn how to be a better writer. Thank you.