WBDP - Morris and Marcia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers

After eating, we retired to the bedroom for more games. By this time, I figured my little slave might be so frustrated that she would not ask permission to cum. Fortunately, our play had made me sensitive to the signs of her impending pleasure so I could keep a close eye on her and continue to deny her release. Before we retired for the night, I'd spanked her, fucked her cunt again, with multiple interruptions due to signs of her own release and finally climaxed into her mouth, a lovely way to bookend the day. She managed to swallow it all this time and did her usual thorough job of cleaning me after.

I showered with her to ensure she didn't try to sneak an orgasm while washing. Instead of sleeping in our normal position that night, I attached her wrist cuffs to the head board and leg cuffs to the foot board so that she couldn't relieve herself during the night. I slept on the far side of the bed so that she couldn't rub her sex against my thigh while I slept. I was positive that she would be in a righteously aroused state by morning. I felt her toss and turn all night long, and I'm fairly certain she did not sleep well, her frustration was so great. When we showered in the morning, I shaved her so that she would not find release while doing that either. She nearly came three times while shaving her so I knew that she would be ready for the days activities.

The only time I removed her head mask was while we were in the shower, it going back on immediately after drying her hair, even while she slept.

Before 9:00 AM, she was fed and suspended upside down from the ceiling, one of her jeweled butt plugs in her ass. I put her in a slow spin and went to the front door to await Morris' arrival. I waved him in when he arrived and cautioning him to silence, led him into the living room.

The sight that greeted his eyes was a slowly spinning Marcia. Her legs were spread wide by the spreader bar, her sex naked and bald, some of her moisture glistening on her folds, her butt plug shining in counterpoint as her ass came into view. Her hands were cuffed together and hung below her head, as did her hair. She was wearing her hoops piercings with the diamond bells hanging from them. She was wearing my collar with 'Sam's Slave' engraved on it and the simple labial dangle saying the identical thing. Additionally, she had on the waist cincher with the three thigh bands on each leg. Essentially, it framed and accentuated her shaven mound, drawing the eyes toward it. I think his breath caught in his throat when he saw her and I kind of nudged him in the arm and whispered 'breathe' when he didn't take a lungful of air for half a minute.

"Slave!" I said.

"Yes, Master."

"I asked you two weeks ago and again on Tuesday, whether you were willing to do something different this weekend and you agreed that you would. Are you still willing to go forward with whatever I have planned?"

"Yes, Master. I am willing."

"Would you like to cum now, slave?" I asked.

"Please, Master. I need to cum so badly."

"Do you care if I use the whip?"

"Anything, Master, just please let me cum."

Morris' mouth was pretty much hanging open. I signaled to him that he should start removing his clothes. Picking up the whip, I went to her. She was starting to slow down so I gave her more of a spin, then began lightly using the strands on my slaves body. I applied it to her stomach, her back, her buttocks, her breasts, increasing the intensity with each blow and after a dozen or so strokes to all the other parts of her body, I laid one on her sex.

"I'm cumming, Master, I'm cumming. Thank you, Master."

Morris was naked by now and sporting a stiff erection. It was a little longer than mine, maybe thicker too, but not too much different, so perhaps Marcia wouldn't be able to tell. I led him up to her and stopped her spinning. I motioned that he should touch her. He reached out with his hands and ran them over her breasts, fondling them lovingly, then up, over her waist, along her hips and finally over her mound, running a finger through her dampness, causing a quick indrawn breath from my slave. He wrapped his hands around the curve of her buttocks and drew her towards him, circling her thighs with his hands and parting her sex, briefly inspecting her labial piercing, then plunging a finger into that heated cauldron. She gasped and asked permission to cum again which I quickly granted.

While she shuddered and moaned from his digital penetration, she felt his cock poking at her face and parted her lips to accept it into her mouth, drawing a sweet moan of pleasure from him. He felt her tongue twisting and swirling, bathing his cock with her saliva, and after several minutes, opening her throat to accept him fully into her mouth. When she did so, he leaned forward and began laving her folds and clit with his own tongue. I had my smart phone out and was recording every detail. I saw her signal that she needed to cum again and I told her to release and watched her cunt twitch over Morris' fingers as she reached her third release in less than ten minutes. I was right in thinking that she would be a slavering collection of unrelieved sexuality this morning. Apparently, her oral attention to his shaft was causing the same sort of problem with Morris. He pulled her swinging body tightly against him and he groaned while loosing his sperm into her voracious mouth.

She dutifully cleaned his prick until all it glistened with was her saliva. Her own fluids were seeping down her skin from her own orgasms although Morris licked them off before they reached her belly button. I reminded him to keep quiet with a finger to my lips. Leaving her float for the moment, I set up the St. Andrews cross. When it was up, I lowered Marcia to the ground and moved her to the cross. I fastened her arms and legs and had her in the X I loved, although I put her upright so she was not constantly in a position where the blood was always flowing to her head. I picked up the whip again. I ran the strands over her body, letting her feel the leather strips caress her, allowing her to know what was occurring next. I flicked the lashes across her stomach and she moaned, deep in her throat.

"I want you in your head right now, slave. Tell me about your experience with the cross in Las Vegas." Another flick to her legs. She gasped.

"They were demonstrating furniture at a vendor booth and you offered up my services for a demo."

"What happened?" I asked, another whisk of the whip crossing her breasts, Morris watching in rapt attention and a little amazement as he heard some of what had occurred during our trip to Vegas.

She gasped again. "You had them suspend me upside down and you made a contest of me."

"What was the contest?" I delivered a quick blow to her mound, a slight hissing sound rising from her mouth.

"To see who could guess how many strokes it would take for you to make me cum with the whip. The winners got to pleasure me with a vibrator for ten minutes."

"How many strokes did it take to make you cum?" Another snap, this time between her legs, caressing her sex as only the whip could.

She shivered and moaned again, the bells on her breasts chiming merrily. "Fifteen, Master. It took fifteen."

"Will it take fifteen this morning, slave?" Another twitch of my wrist sent the strands across her nipples.

"Another one to my cunt might make me cum right now, but my Master could drag it out by striking me in other places."

I handed the whip to Morris, whispering, "Lightly, I neither want to hurt her nor mark her. It should sting a little bit, but not leave marks that will stay more than a couple hours." I picked up the phone and set it to record video again. Morris' cock was beginning to stir again, despite his recent release.

"How many guessed fifteen, slave?" I nodded to Morris and he sent a light strike to her stomach, doing as I would do to start and going lightly until he understood what it would do and how hard he could go. She flinched again, but still moaned.

"Three, Master."

"So I allowed all three of them to pleasure you for ten minutes, didn't I?" Morris swatted again, over her breasts again, fine red stripes beginning to show. His cock was becoming erect again.

"Yes, Master, yes."

"And what did I offer to the one who pleasured you the most during their ten minutes?" Morris struck her stomach again, between her navel and mound. We could both see the slickness forming on Marcia's folds as she whimpered again.

"An additional ten minutes, Master."

"Tell me who won and what happened, slave." Morris sent another strike to her legs.

"Two masters and a slave girl won, Master. The two masters made me cum three times each and the slave girl made me cum five times. She made me cum four more times during her extra time."

I indicated that Morris should strike her again on Marcia's cunt with the next blow.

"You may cum if needed, little slave." I continued, "That means that you came sixteen times in a little more than forty minutes, from four different individuals including myself, whipping you, and you climaxed in front of how many people, little slave?" I nodded to Morris and he swung the whip again, right into her pussy, and she screamed in climax, panting and shivering, her hips rolling toward us in a wanton display of lust.

"Dozens, Master," she panted, "Dozens."

"You loved cumming in front of all those people, didn't you little slave?"

"Yes, Master. I loved it. I released my inner slut and I loved it. I've never felt so aroused, so sexy, so alive."

I whispered to Morris, "Take her now. She's ready."

He went up to her and released her ankle cuffs, lifted her legs and speared her sex with his raging hard-on. He slid her up and down on his cock, sliding deep inside her cunt with each thrust. She was already highly aroused and his quick plunging into her liquid center set her off again.

"Master, please let me cum. I need to cum again."

I stepped close to them and said, "Cum, slave."

She was thrashing about on his pole, bouncing up and down on his cock and I have to admit that it was somewhat exciting to see his black tool being swallowed up in her sweet, white pussy. It made for a nice dichotomy. She orgasmed twice more before he slammed one final time into her and he just held her there while he emptied his balls into her sheath.

Fuck, that was hot. I waved Morris away from her and she stood with her legs widely spread, her hands locked above her head and a trickle of their combined fluids running down her right leg. I took a towel and wiped it off.

I unhooked her wrist cuffs and led her to her Sybian. I had it set on a pad on the floor so she could kneel without discomfort. It had a double penetration dildo mounted on it. I had her kneel while I applied lube to the seven inch protrusion in front and the five incher behind. I then directed her to mount it.

"Mount your Sybian, slave."

She felt for it and climbed on, carefully inserting the prongs into her cunt and ass and sinking down with a sigh. I started it on the lowest setting and she moaned.

"Tell me about the Sybian contest, slave," I said.

"We had a contest, Master, to see who was the hottest slave. They measured the orgasms that we had while we pleasured our Masters and Mistresses and whichever slave had the most before their partner climaxed." She was moaning regularly and shifting on her toy.

"Who won the contest, slave?" I asked, raising the dial another level.

"I did, Master. At least I was the hottest slave."

"How many people were watching you suck my cock while you climaxed multiple times on the Sybian?" I nudged the dial up another notch. Morris was watching in stunned disbelief, amazed once again at what he was hearing, his prick once again rising. He was going to be a tired boy when he left.

She bobbed on her device, her breath in tiny gasps. "Over ... two...hundred,...Master,...maybe...close to...three. Master, I need to...cum. Please...let me cum!"

"No, not yet, little slave. How many times did you orgasm in 22 minutes, slave?" I bumped the speed up another notch.

She tried to hold still, to stop her release"Thir..ty....five! Oh Fuck!, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm sorry, Master! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming."

Her back bowed, her nipples standing out in proud hardness from her flushed breasts, rolling back and forth on the Sybian as she released, deep moans emanating from her throat.

"You will be punished, slave, for cumming without permission."

"Yes, Master!" Her frenzied movements becoming slower as her orgasm began to pass.

Fuck that. I moved the setting higher, and she began to move faster as her arousal reignited.

"How many holes does a slave have to please her master with, slave?" I asked. I motioned Morris closer to my slave.

"Thr....reee, Mas...ter." She was getting close again.

"One of your holes is being wasted, slave. Fill it." I cranked the Sybian to it's highest setting.

Marcia shivered in delight. She reached out and felt Morris's leg in front of her and ran her hand up until she found his sack, then grabbed his cock and stuffed it in her mouth, sucking it to the back of her throat in an instant, and drawing a gasp from him. I caught the sight of his meat disappearing into the perfect little O of her mouth on video. His prick had entirely disappeared into her talented, cocksucking mouth, her lips kissing the short curly's at the base of his shaft and on his balls.

"Remember, little slave. Your master's pleasure should be foremost on your mind, before your own pleasure. Make sure you focus your attention where it needs to be, the cock in your mouth. You may cum as often as you must."

I picked up the riding crop and every time it appeared that her attention wavered on Morris' prick due to her orgasms, I gave her a sharp swat on her ass. It appeared that each swat on her ass was only enhancing her own pleasure, but it did remind her to focus on the task at hand. When he was close, Morris grabbed her head in his large hands and held it still so that he could fuck her face, plunging rapidly back and forth down her delectable throat. When his thrusting stopped and he clutched her face tight against his groin, I knew that she was receiving his salty offering down her throat and I saw her throat moving to swallow it all. His pulses finally ceased and he slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth as she feverishly endeavored to clean every drop from his shaft. This was going to be one hot video.

By this time, my balls were ready to burst. I handed the crop and phone to Morris and took his place in her mouth. She immediately responded to the new shaft with the swirling and twirling of her tongue around the glans of my cock. I knew that I was giving up the surprise that there were two men doing her today by giving her an erect cock to suck after she'd just emptied one, but I assumed that she was in such a state of arousal that it wouldn't matter anymore. I couldn't hold off any longer. Morris followed my example and gave her a swift blow to her delicious globes when her attention flagged. She would give a little start, her mouth going a little farther on my prick before her attention had been redirected to my cock and she took to her task with increased dedication. When I felt my load begin to move, I pulled out of her mouth and sent a flood of my seed all over her face. Feeling me withdraw, she realized what was about to happen and closed her eyes before my jets of cum could burn her eyes. After releasing on her face, I nudged her mouth open with my cock and let her clean the residue from it.

I left her on the Sybian, Morris and I watching as she climaxed over and over again with a face full of my cream decorating her. After about five minutes, I began to wipe it from her face with my fingers, then have her lick it from my hand. When most of it was gone, I wiped any remnants from her face with a towel. I don't know how many times she came riding the Sybian as she didn't have to ask for permission to cum, but I know at the end she was either cumming one right after the other or in one long climax that may have lasted as long as five minutes. She finally just fell off it much as Dina had done at the contest because she was so sensitive.

"It's time for you to be punished for cumming without permission, slave."

"Yes, Master."

I brought her to the bedroom where I'd already set four ties to the bed posts. Fastening her face down on the bed, I tucked two bolster pillows under her stomach and hips to raise her ass for her punishment.

"Fifty strokes for your disobedience, slave," I said.

"Yes, Master. A slave must be punished for disobeying her master."

I picked up the tawse and whispered to Morris, "This or your hand?"

He whispered back, "My hand."

"Good choice," looking at his large hands.

He sat beside her on the bed and he reached out to touch her magnificent ass with his hand, rubbing each of the taut globes, his hand almost completely covering each one, and probing briefly in her sex with a finger. He also spent a half minute or so, tugging and twisting the butt plug adorning her asshole, causing her to moan in open pleasure.

"Count for me slave," I said.

Morris raised his hand and lowered it on the nearest cheek, the flesh undulating in a wave, a red imprint of his hand appearing immediately afterward.

Marcia started, "One", she said.

He delivered another to the farthest cheek, cracking his hand down, to a hissing "Two" from Marcia.

Alternating from one to the other, moving up and down from the top of her ass to the crease formed with her leg, Morris laid down each stroke with force and due diligence, each one bringing a strangled count from my little slave. Within ten strokes, tears formed in her eyes and her ass was a red, tender thing from top to bottom. After the first ten strokes, he stopped and briefly stroked the reddened flesh, massaging and pinching at her tender buttocks. You could no longer see individual hand marks, but only a sea of red, some darker than the rest where the most recent blow had fallen. He also felt again of her cunt, finding it wet and well lubricated.

Nodding to himself, realizing that she really was enjoying this on some level, he continued his steady, deliberate rain of blows on her backside. By the twentieth, her tears were readily flowing down her cheeks, as was the dampness of her pussy down her folds. Before he'd reached thirty, she asked permission to cum. I gave her permission and we could see her cunt tensing and dilating and the jewel of her butt plug moving as her ass contracted around the plug. He stopped again at thirty, massaging the dark red globes and again testing her cunt. She tensed when his finger entered her swampy sheath and I thought she would cum again, but she merely moaned more loudly as he fingered her sheath.

Ten more blows were delivered to her luscious moons and he stopped again, massaging the tenderized flesh before thrusting two fingers in her cunt. She asked permission to cum again and I granted her request. When he continued, I could see that he was reducing the intensity of his blows substantially due to the inflamed, tomato colored globes he was spanking.

I whispered as he finished, "Take her in the ass now. She's ready," handing him the lube.

He climbed between her legs, removed her butt plug and spread some lube around her ass hole and on his cock, he pushed down on that member until it was aimed at the star shaped entrance to her buttocks, then he leaned forward until it was poised at the gateway to her dark tunnel. I saw his black/purple knob slowly push past the muscular ring guarding her anus and his thick member slowly disappear up her ass, Marcia gasping as he reached maximum depth and his balls slapped against her cunt. He initiated a steady thrusting in and out, withdrawing to his glans and sinking right back in until he rubbed against her tender flesh.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,599 Followers