Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,045 Followers

The more I rubbed myself the more I got into it. Soon I closed my eyes and imagined that my fingers were Steve's fingers and then they morphed into his dick as he pushed it deep inside of me. God I wanted him in me so badly right now! Didn't he have any idea of how horny I was at the moment? Sometimes I think guys believe that girls can't get as horny as they do. Well, just because this thing doesn't pope out from between my legs doesn't mean I'm not just as much in need of sex as any guy.

Then again, maybe he was aware... Just then I about had a heart attack when right in the middle of some naughty thoughts about how his dick would feel inside of me a horn blew from the lane next to me. I looked over and there was this trucker leering down at me from his cab. Obviously Steve had maneuvered his way alongside and was now showing off his girlfriend as she jilled herself in the car!

Well, if Steve thought he could embarrass me or shock me he was going to find out it took a lot more than some pervert in a truck. I wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of thinking he had surprised me so I just closed my eyes again and went back to work, only now I was arching my back so my hips rose up to give the guy in the truck a better view.

"Take your top off Kelly... I want to see you get naked," Steve insisted.

Well, who was I to argue? I sat up and worked the cami up over my head and pulled it off, dropping it on the console between me and Steve in case I needed it in a hurry. Oh my God, I was 100% nude now in the car in the middle of downtown Cincinnati traffic! It was enough to earn me another honk and I peeked out and grinned as the trucker waved and then pumped his fist up and down as if to say he was jerking off. Hmmmmmm, maybe he was? Now THAT would be cool!

As horny as I was I wanted so bad to cum but at the same time, my pussy was practically screaming for a dick. As much as my fingers felt good, nothing could compare to the sensation of an actual hard cock as it slipped inside of me for the first time that day. Something told me that my voyeur trucker wouldn't mind giving his to me!

"Oh God Steve... I need to be fucked SOOO badly. I mean, I NEED it."

This wasn't just dirty talk to turn him on. No, I really did want him to fuck me and I really did want it NOW.

"Baby, there's a rest area in twenty miles.. think you can you hold out until then?

Like, was he crazy? Did he have the slightest idea of what it felt like to be so horny you would let just about any dick in you at that moment, just so long as it was warm and hard? Did he even begin to comprehend how it made me feel to masturbate while two guys watched me - one of them a total stranger? Evidently he didn't or he never would have even suggested such a stupid idea.

"Next exit... NOW!" I gasped as I rubbed my clit furiously with one hand while I pinched my nipple with the other.

"Ummmmm... you're just kidding me now... right?"

Enough was enough. I turned my head and glared at him. "Tell me Steve, do I LOOK like I'm kidding? Now pull over and fuck me... NOW!

We'd just crossed into Kentucky and fortunately for Steve we were right at an exit so he slowed down and pulled off onto the ramp. My latest trucker "fan" gave one last honk of appreciation. I wondered if he was still jerking off about me as he drove down the road?

As Steve slowed down on the exit ramp, I quickly pulled on my cami and slipped on my shorts and flip flops. God, the pressure of the tight shorts against my horny crotch was enough to make me practically scream with desire. It had been a long time since I'd felt this ridiculously horny and whether it was the truckers or just me playing with myself it didn't matter. At times like this there is only one thing I care about or want - to be fucked.

"Ummmmm, where are we supposed to do this?" Steve muttered as he pulled up to the stop sign at the head of the ramp.

Sheesh, did I have to take care of all the decisions? Looking around I spotted a MacDonald's... perfect. I pointed to it and although Steve gave me a look as if he didn't quite understand what I meant, he wasn't about to question me again!

Steve pulled in the parking lot and found a rather isolated spot and then turned to me. "So what, we just do it in the middle of the parking lot or what?"

I was starting to have some serious concerns about Steve. Sheesh, he had more sense when he was a teenager!

"No silly, not out here, let's go inside."

Now he was really looking strange but I knew what I was doing. One of the things I like about MacDonald's (besides their incredible French Fries) is that their restrooms tend to be clean and they always have a nice big handicapped stall in the men's room. Trust me... I know from experience so enough said about that.

"Go see if anyone's in there," I whispered to him when we got inside, nodding my head towards the men's room.

It had to be the men's room because if we got caught in the women's restroom Steve might get arrested but in the men's room nobody would care. Sort of like what I was talking about before about the difference between men and women exposing themselves. If anything, someone catching us in the men's room would want to watch! Still, it was better NOT to be discovered in the first place so Steve went in and came out shaking his head, holding up two fingers.

Once again the image of that small boy squirming in church came to mind. It took all I could do to keep my hands away from my crotch as I wiggled and squirmed. We stood off to the side and waited impatiently and finally one guy left but it seem like an eternity until the second one came out, wiping his hands on his pants. Thankfully nobody had gone in while we were waiting so I took a quick glance to see if anyone was paying any attention to us and then ducked inside, followed close behind by Steve.

"You've GOT to be kidding!" he said as the door closed behind us.

"Hurry up, in here." I said, taking his hand and pulling him inside the large stall. God, it was HUGE with lots of room, enough to have a regular gangbang. It even had stainless steel bars on the walls to help hold yourself up. It's almost like someone designed it for sex!

"Well, what are you waiting for? Undo your pants dammit, and hurry up!" I chided him as I slipped off my shorts and hung them on the hook on the back of the door.

This time I kept my flip-flops on. Sure the place seemed pretty clean but it was still a public restroom and I wasn't about to walk around barefoot. Ewwwww!

Steve unbuckle his belt and undid his jeans, pulling down the zipper as I stood there impatient and bottomless. There was no point in taking off the cami, I just wanted sex, not to play around. Steve could l0ok at and play with my boobs anytime he wanted on the highway. Right now all I cared about was his dick.

Once Steve had his jeans off and hanging on the door hook, I reached down and pulled his hard cock out of his shorts as I licked my lips in anticipation. God how I loved his dick! Talk about karma... here I had in my hands the very same dick that had been the first to fuck me so many years before. Sure it was a bit bigger and thicker than when he was a teenager, but it was still the same dick. When Steve's family had left I thought I would never feel it in me again and except for that quick interlude at his wedding, indeed I hadn't. It was like so cool to have it in my hand again!

"God I need this so bad," I sighed as I bent my knees to lower myself to his waist and then ran my tongue up under the length of his erect dick. From the way he shuddered I knew he was just as horny as I was. Well, maybe not quite as much as I was but enough.

Any other time and I would have spent at least five or ten minutes sucking his cock. I LOVE sucking cock and even that length of time would be barely enough to make me satisfied. Still, like my boobs I could suck Steve's cock anytime I wanted while he drove so why waste any more time when you're as horny as I was. I was more than ready for Steve to fuck me... I wanted him SOOOOO badly my pussy was almost cramping like I was starting my period.

Just then the outer door opened and I heard people entering the room. From the sounds of their footsteps it was two people, one larger and the other smaller. My deductions were confirmed when I heard what had to be the father telling a young boy to "go potty".

Steve seemed preoccupied with our new "guests" but they didn't deter me. As far back into the stall as I was they would have had to get down close to the floor to see who was in the stall at the end of the restroom. In any case, it was surprising that we had the place to ourselves as long as we had so we couldn't let such interruptions get in the way of the big picture.

"Fuck me," I mouthed silently to Steve.

Steve's eye glance back at the door, clearly trying to signal to me that we had guests and should hold off for the moment. Ignoring him, I turned towards the outer wall, grabbed the hand rail and pushing my bare butt out at him with my legs spread apart. There could be little doubt in Steve's mind when I assumed such a position what I am expecting to happen next.

Steve may have had worries about the guy and his kid but once he got a good view of my willing pussy between my legs it was like he didn't even think about them anymore. A big grin came to his face as he stroked his dick and licked his lips while I touched myself, reaching down between my legs and spreading myself wide open for him.

Steve couldn't help but grunt softly as he plunged his cock into my waiting pussy. I almost giggled as imagined the guy on the other side of the door probably thought Steve was constipated or something. I'm sure he would have been grunting too if he knew what was happening just a few feet from him. It was all I could do keep from letting out a huge sigh of relief myself as finally I had what I'd been dying for - Steve's dick inside of me.

As Steve began to thrust himself in and out of me in a steady, rhythmic motion, I closed my eyes and dropped my head, just concentrating on the feeling of his dick as it moved. God it felt so good! It wasn't just the physical feelings that made me so happy, although those were great to say the least. It was knowing he was in me, like he was a part of me. It was a feeling I've had with so few other men in my life. Actually Steve was the first to make me feel this way back when I was a teenager and had such a crush on him. When he would put himself inside of me it was the most awesome feeling to have a part of him actually inside of me.

It wasn't until my dad fucked me a couple of years later that another man was able to generate those emotions inside of me when he fucked me. After Steve, I loved sex because it felt good and I liked the way men treated me when they knew I would let them fuck me. With my dad it became special again because I knew I was more than just another pussy to him - I was his own flesh and blood, his daughter.

Though when I look back I hate to admit it, the only other man to make me feel this way was Duane, the asshole who I thought was going to marry me but then almost ruined my life. Although it kills me to think about it now after what he tried to do to me, I DID love him at the time and I really did think I was going to marry him at one point, which is when the sex became more than just another fuck.

Even though Steve had been back in my life barely even a couple of weeks, it was like He'd never left me. I knew from the first time he fucked me after he came back that it was going to be something special and at times like this those feelings were reinforced.

Of course, it didn't hurt to be fucked just three feet from a guy and a his kid. I wonder how young he was - maybe six or eight from the sound of his voice. Although the idea of a kid that young seeing me being fucked didn't do all that much for me, the thought of his father's reaction should the stall door accidentally open about now DID bring up all sorts of delicious thoughts.

As Steve fucked me from behind, I thought about how else he might do me. One thing I KNEW - there was no way I was going anywhere that toilet seat! Instead, I lifted myself up which effectively pulled Steve's dick out of me and turned around with a nasty grin on my face. Steve looked at me with a "what the fuck?" look on his face, like he didn't understand why I had pulled away but then I moved to the corner and lifted one leg up onto the bar while I supported myself with both hands. I looked down at my freshly fucked pussy and then up into Steve's eyes but her was staring at my crotch, lining up his dick without wasting any more time.

Steve practically lifted me off my feet as he drove himself into me, pushing his duck all the way in me until the base of his dick pushed up against my pussy, lifting me up onto my toes. God it felt so good when he shoved it up in as far as it would go and I could feel him against me that way. I loved to look down and watch as his entire dick disappeared, knowing that filling sensation inside of me was that same dick that was now hiding out of sight.

"Fuck me Steve... oh god fuck me harder," I whispered into his ear.

I'm not sure how he COULD fuck me any harder then he already was but I knew he loved it when I said that to him and it made me feel a little dirty, even though our "audience" had washed their hands and were now leaving the restroom. The door banged shut behind them and Steve liked at me and grinned.

"Think they had any idea?"

I just shook my head, trying to keep my breath as my boyfriend's dick consumed me. Even if they did, nothing was said so cared about them anymore?

I was almost there, just a little bit more... Then the door opened again and it was like the local basketball team entered. Anyone, it was at least three guys, teens from the sound of it, screwing around like teenage boys always seem to be doing.

"Crap, someone's in there!" one of them said after pushing on the door. For just minute I thought it was going to open but fortunately the cheap little lock held its own.

"Hey man... I gotta take a crap!" the kid called in through, knocking on the door.

"Hang on... almost done," Steve called back over his shoulder.

Steve and I must have had the same thought at the same time. What if this kid tried looking under the door. Had he been an adult I wouldn't have worried but when it comes to teenage boys, all bets are off.

Steve grabbed me under my bare ass and lifted me up. I sort of jumped with him and wrapped my legs around his waist, locking my heels and grabbing onto him as I put my arms around his shoulders. I was literally pegged on Steve's dick as he shuffled over to the toilet and turned around so I wouldn't be hanging out over the bowl. At least now if anyone should look under the door they would see his feet with his pants around his ankles up against the toilet seat.

"Shit, what's he doing in there anyway?" I heard the kid complaining to his friends, "God, I gotta take a dump NOW!"

Oh well, he wasn't going to take a dump until I had my orgasm and Steve filled me with cum, not necessarily in that order but it would be nice if it worked out that way. For once things worked out as I'd hoped and I could feel my orgasm rising up inside of me. With everything happening I was a little conflicted so I knew it wasn't going to be one of those "take me to the moon" kind of O's but hey, an orgasm is an orgasm and I wasn't going to complain.

Steve grunted as my legs gripped him like a vise as my pussy exploded all over him, drenching his crotch with my cum as my pussy squeezed down on his dick.

"Damn, sounds like he's having a hard time in there," another voice joked. Yeah, like he had no idea just how HARD of a time Steve was having!

Later I swore to Steve that I didn't mean to and I really couldn't help myself. Low moan slipped out of my mouth as if felt like my entire body was tingling. Not that bad feeling you get when you hit your elbow but something wonderful, like goose bumps were rising all over me. It lasted for several seconds before I caught myself.

"What the fuck? Has he got someone in there with him?" another voice exclaimed. Someone knocked on the door again and said, "Hey buddy, what's going on in there?"

It was just another kid so I didn't care. Steve certainly didn't. If anything, it seemed to set him off as right afterwards he started to cum in me. I buried my head in his shoulder as I pulled myself into him as hard as I could while I felt him humping under me, shooting another load into me with each grunt.

"He's got a girl in there I bet!" a voice exclaimed.

"No way!" another countered.

"I'm telling you, he's screwing some bitch."

"Nahhhhh, probably just jerking off."

Steve almost exploded and I saw his face turn red as he held his breath trying not to laugh. I was still mounted on his dick like a marshmallow being roasted. We were done so there was no sense in trying to hide anymore. I quickly grabbed my shorts and pulled them on while Steve yanked up his pants and fastened his belt. A quick run of my fingers through my hair and I nodded to him to say I was ready.

No sooner did Steve open the door than I saw the three guys staring at me as I walked out. I just smiled at them and didn't say a word as their mouths dropped open like they were catching flies and they stood there speechless. All the bravado was gone now that the real thing was there in front of them. For all their talk, I don't think they REALLY thought whoever was in there had a girl with him.

"Oh my god!" one of them said under breath as a grinned and left the room.

Normally I would've let Steve go out first and make sure the coast was clear but in this case I thought whatever was waiting out in the lobby was better than staying in here. I doubted that the stunned silence was going to last much longer so the sooner I got out the better.

Once outside sure enough, there was a guy about to head in and he looked at me with a curious glance but I just smiled sweetly and headed straight for the side exit door just a few feet away. In the booth next to the door were a couple of women, maybe in their thirties, and I saw them staring at me with what could only be described as disgust. They obviously knew what I must've been doing in the restroom and it appeared neither of them was very adventurous. Oh well, I don't let sanctimonious mothers bother me. Never have, never will.

Steve beeped the car with the remote and we both jumped in and took off before anything could happen. Not that I really expected any trouble but then you never knew. As Steve drove off we both started laughing so hard I almost choked.

"Did you see the look on those kids facing when I walked out?" I asked, tears streaming from eyes as I laughed.

"Jerking off eh? Well, I hope THAT showed 'em," Steve huffed, obviously still a little miffed at one of the commentaries.

"God that was so hot... don't you think Steve?"

"Well, I hope you got THAT out of your system for at least a little while," Steve sighed, trying to act as if he had done it all just for me, "We'll never make it tonight if we keep pulling off every time you get horny."

He had a point and I knew I had to try and control myself so I did my best. For the rest of the trip I stayed on my side of the car and other than just touching myself now and then mostly absentmindedly, I was a pretty good girl.

There was one thing that I couldn't pass up. I'd never seen the Mississippi River before as it was cloudy the couple of times I'd flown over it in the past. We were in Tennessee and I saw the sign saying what river it was as we started across the bridge. I hadn't really thought before but suddenly a thought came to my mind.

"Steve, pull over at the middle of the bridge."

pghpa
pghpa
1,045 Followers
123456...8