Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

Steve looked at me like I was crazy. There was construction on the bridge and so one lane was closed but there was plenty of room for us to pull over as all the work was being done at the other end of the bridge. The traffic was light and Steve only had a few seconds to react so he pulled over without giving it much thought.

"Ok, so what the hell is this all about?" he asked me.

"I just want a picture of me standing over the Mississippi River," I explained. That was all actually, it was just something I'd never done before so I wanted something to remember it by.

Steve rolled his eyes and I handed him my iPhone. The traffic was almost non- existent so it was easy for me to stand by the railing with nothing behind me but the massive river. I posed and then he looked up and down the road, checking for traffic. Nothing was coming as far as I could see.

"Get naked," he dared me.

Why was I surprised? Then again, it was a GREAT idea so I quickly ditched my clothes, tossing them to him so if someone should suddenly appear we could quickly run for cover in the car.

Standing there naked by the rail out in the middle of this huge bridge was SO cool. Actually, I wouldn't have minded if a few cars would have passed but it would've been just my luck it was a cop or somebody with a camera. Steve snapped a few of me in various poses and then we rushed back to the car. Just as I got in and closed the door it was like an entire lane of cars behind some slow semi-trailer passed us. I guess I had the trucker to thank for giving me the chance to do something fun.

Steve started the car again and I put my hand out for him to give me back my clothes.

"Uh-uh, not yet," he teased me, "You look way too good that way."

We were out on a relatively small road now rather than an interstate so it didn't seem to be a big deal so I just shrugged and laid back on the seat nude. I'm not normally the type to run around naked but for Steve I'd do it just for him.

"So how long are you going to make me stay naked?"

Steve put a finger to his chin as if in deep thought. Like I bought THAT act. He already knew the answer, he was just playing me.

"Hmmmmmm, how about you stay that way until you make yourself cum again?"

I giggled a little at that and replied, "So I guess you don't want me to be naked for very long then, eh?"

"God you're such a slut," Steve sighed, faking his despair. Steve was one of those guys who could call me a slut and make it sound like a compliment.

So now we were in Missouri in dimming light with me completely naked in the car seat next to him, driving down some lonely two-lane highway. Missouri! How the heck do you go through Missouri to get to Arkansas from Pennsylvania? I pulled out my iPad and checked the map and sure enough, I'd missed this little piece of Missouri that hung down in the southeast corner where we were crossing.

For some reason, I decided to myself that I was NOT going to cum while were still in Missouri. There was no real rhyme or reason to my decision, it was just something that popped into my head as I slowly twiddled with my clit.

"You don't seem to be in much of a hurry," Steve observed, "I guess you must like riding in a car naked."

"What's the big deal, not like I'm driving," I responded light-heartedly.

"You know, I've never seen a girl that likes to masturbate as much as you."

This was getting interesting. Although we loved HAVING sex, Steve and I really didn't TALK about it all that much. It wasn't like we were embarrassed or afraid, it just didn't seem to come up in conversation.

"What can I say, I like it," I said, "Doesn't your mom masturbate?"

Ooops, I don't know how THAT slipped out but Steve got this weird look on his face and it seemed like he was going to say something but then he stopped himself and just drove down the road silently for a few minutes. I wasn't sure if I'd said something bad or what. In the back of my mind I always wondered a little about Steve and his mom, especially given what had happened between them eleven years ago, but I never had the nerve to bring it up with him. It wasn't like I was asking him if he had sex with him mother, but then how many guys knew the masturbation habits of their mom?.

"Well, just so you know, MY mom use to do it a lot and she even let me borrow her toys now and then."

Steve looked over at me with that same weird expression like he wanted to say something but yet I knew he wasn't.

"Do you normally talk to your boyfriends about your mom's masturbation habits?" he asked softly, "And do they usually tell you about their mom's?"

For some reason I was having a really hard time reading Steve. Normally I could always figure out whether he was serious or not but this time it was like we were playing high-stakes poker and he wasn't giving me any tells. I decided it would be easier to avoid the subject than finish it so I changed the subject to something I knew he was more comfortable with.

"So tell me Steve, do you like to watch ME masturbate?"

Whether he was glad I changed the subject or not, Steve didn't let on but he picked up on my cue and went with it and neither of us made any further mention of our mothers for the rest of the trip, at least nothing sexual. Instead, we both did the things we loved. I masturbated while he did his best to watch while he drove at the same time. Talk about a "win-win" situation!

Steve pulled over to get gas just before we crossed into Arkansas. I hadn't told Steve about my resolution regarding staying naked until we left Missouri so it wasn't like he was doing this to see how I would react. If anything, he started to hand me my clothes as he pulled off into the station but I pushed them away.

"You know, there ARE other cars here and the lights are pretty bright," Steve said as he stopped the car off to the side before entering the brightly lit pump area. "You sure you want to do this?"

There's a fine line between teasing and flirting and getting yourself arrested. Steve had a big road atlas between the seat and the console (why I don't know as I had my iPhone and iPad with) so I grabbed it and held it up to my chest while I rested my iPad on my lap. It would still be obvious to anyone taking a close look that I was naked but at least they wouldn't actually SEE anything.

"You're going to get us in trouble yet," Steve huffed as he just shook his head and pulled in, taking one of the most outer pumps.

As it turned out, it was much ado about nothing as nobody else even came close to the car. In fact, I even put everything to the side and rolled down the window so Steve could watch me masturbate as he pumped gas. It wasn't until we left and were back on the road that he suddenly started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You DO know that all these stations have security cams these days, don't you?"

That's all he said. All he NEEDED to say. Oh crap!

"I bet the kid behind the counter steals tonight's tape. Better keep an eye on YouTube tomorrow!"

Now THAT wasn't funny. Oh well, what could I do now? We couldn't go back and ask for the tape. Maybe it hadn't caught me. Even if it did, what were the odds anyone would notice? Most systems like that record over themselves after a period of time so hopefully I was in the clear. God, that would NOT be cool. The one thing that would save me is who would know who it was in a gas station in Missouri. Not only that, the car was a rental and didn't even have PA plates.

It was only a few more miles until we were finally in Arkansas. Time to get down to business. Having been playing with myself for a while now, there had been several times I'd had to back down to keep myself from coming so it wasn't like I was starting from scratch. Indeed, once I started to seriously work my clit we weren't past the third AR mile-marker before I'd earned the right to put back on my clothes.

"Damn, do you have like this little switch you turn on and off to cum?" Steve whistled after I'd calmed down again, "I can't believe you could do that to yourself so fast!"

What can I say, practice makes perfect.

Once into Arkansas it was only like an hour and a half to get to Cherokee Village where we'd be staying. I have to say I was thrilled to finally get there. Sure there had been a few memories made along the way, but I still hate being a car for THAT long in one day.

It was now late Saturday night and it was dark so there wasn't much fanfare on our arrival. Steve had the security code to get in the house and it was seemed empty so we checked things out quickly and chose a bedroom. We were so tired and sore that we just went straight to bed without even having sex. There would be plenty of time to check things out in the morning.

Chapter 3 - The Wedding Day

===========================

Most people don't like to get married on a Sunday just because there are so many complications with churches and people's schedules but the couple being married must not have cared. It worked out good for Steve because he didn't have to take another day off work, especially since he was so new already to the job but he had told them when he was hired that he had this wedding planned for some time now and they allowed him to take the week off.

I woke up early Saturday morning next to Steve. He was lying on his side away from me with the sheet half covering his naked body. Funny, he said he was never into sleeping nude before but I guess I convinced him to change his ways. For me it's never been about sex, just that I feel better without being all bound up in bed. I like the feel of fresh sheets against my bare body although most of the time, even in winter, I tend to toss them off as well.

As tempting as it was to see Steve lying there asleep and available, Mother Nature had other plans and so I scurried off to the bathroom for a quick pee. It was right across the hallway and I didn't even think before I opened the door and hurried into the bathroom. Again, habit came into play so I didn't even think about shutting the door. It wasn't something I was raised to do and though I know better when I am at someone else's home, when I'm alone I figure what's the point?

Well, imagine my surprise when I was finishing up and reaching for the toilet handle when I heard something behind me. My heart went to my throat and I spun around to see what the intrusion was. There in the hallway standing there staring at me was some guy I'd never seen before. He was wearing boxer shorts and his hair was all tussled. Apparently he'd just woken up and was answering his own version of the call of nature.

"Ummmmm, sorry, I didn't know you were in there... the door was open you know."

He may have been sorry but that wasn't keeping him from getting an eyeful. I had no idea who he was and I was too shocked to even think about anything else so I reached for a towel and quickly wrapped it around me.

"You know, if you take a picture it lasts longer," I said with a bit of a snide attitude.

Really, this guy didn't even know me and yet instead of excusing himself he just stood there with this silly grin on his face staring at me without even at least trying to act like he wasn't.

"Sorry...," he answered though not very convincingly, "You must be Steve's girlfriend, right?"

I didn't say anything but rather just stood there waiting for him to act with a little bit of modesty. This wasn't like being seen naked in the bathroom at home, this was more like voyeurism. Now there is a time and place for THAT but I like to be the one who determines when and where, not to have some Peeping Tom doing it on his terms. In other words I'm OK with being looked at when I flirt but NOT when someone does it without me being OK with it (whether or not I tell them so doesn't matter).

"Pervert!" I hissed as I edged by him and headed back to our room. As I did he reached out and tried to grab my ass. I twirled and I could feel my face flush with anger.

"Try that again asshole and you won't be jerking off with that hand for a long time."

I didn't wait for him to respond but just rushed back into out room and slammed the door behind me which then woke up Steve. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"OK... now what the hell was THAT all about?" he groaned.

"One of your pervert friends stared at me while I was going to the bathroom and then he tried to grab my ass."

Steve looked rather amused - which did NOT amuse me.

"And what's so funny? Don't you care what your so-called friend did to me?"

Steve rolled his eyes and flopped over on his back. At the moment not even the sight of his morning wood was turning me on.

"What the fuck Kelly, I just don't get you sometimes. Yesterday you're flashing every trucker on the highway and now this morning you're peeved just because some guy sees you naked? I mean, seems sort of a double standard to me."

Men! Sometimes I could swear off of them I get so mad at them but then that beautiful dick wiggles in front of me like a worm beckoning to a fish and... well so much for that. Still, how could Steve be so insensitive?

Dropping the towel, I opened my suitcase to get my toiletries out and some clothes, fuming while doing my best to ignore Steve which wasn't all that easy with him looking delicious by being nude and oh so fully erect. God his dick looked SOOOOOO good. As I dug through my things I started to think more and more about how to deal with assholes like his friend. OK, so maybe he wasn't really an asshole but still, we didn't exactly get off to a great start.

It was right then that a stroke of brilliance hit me and I knew exactly what I would do this week. Assuming the other guys, how many there were I wasn't sure, were of the same mindset as Asshole #1, then I would teach them all a lesson. I'd have them going home with the bluest balls this side of Smurf Town. I was going to tease them, flirt with them, and do everything in my power to make them so horny and miserable that they'd be jacking off in their sleep. I'd show them not to mess with me... I'd show them good.

***********

Actually the rest of the morning was quite uneventful. As it turned out, there were two other guys staying with us. I was already thinking of them as Asshole #2 and Asshole #3 before I even met them. Maybe that wasn't being fair but once I met them I didn't feel guilty about it at all. Whoever this guy was that was getting married seemed to have a common sort of guy when it came to his wedding party. They were all good looking, late twenties or so, and totally full of themselves. Every one of them thought they were God's gift to women, or least to me. Only problem was they LOOKED so hot and I could just imagine what was under those boxers.

Only one problem... With the way his friends were turning out I actually found myself starting to worry a little bit about Steve. If all his friends were like this, was I now seeing a glimpse of Steve that he hadn't shown me yet? After all, I really didn't know him ALL that well. Sure the sex was great but when it came to personal issues we really didn't know everything about each other, not even much of anything when you really came down to it. After all, there was a whole side to my family life that Steve had no idea about and I wondered sometimes about him and his mom. So if these were the guys he hung around with, did that mean this was how he really acted when he wasn't around me?

Once we were all up, everyone kind of just milled about, the guys talking and such about guy things. Steve introduced me and I learned their names finally. Asshole #1 was Ryan, Asshole #1 was Phil and Asshole #3 was Chase. All three of them were from California, at least they were now. Ryan was originally from somewhere in Indiana while Chase was a Boston refugee with a thick accent. Phil was a California boy. They all worked for the same company which is how they met I guess, the same one Steve worked for when he was out there before he got his paramedic license.

During the course of the conversations I learned that the groom was named Fred, making him the first "Fred" I'd ever known. I hate to admit this but the first thing that crossed my mind when I heard his name was wondering if his parents were Flintstone fans. I don't know why, it just sounded funny to me. Was his sister named Wilma? Fred was marrying Mary-Anne, his high school sweetheart who he met in church being part of the same youth group (how sweet!) She was a local girl and most of her and Fred's family lived in northeastern Arkansas which was why the wedding was taking place here. Duh.

It was all well and good to know such details but frankly, I didn't care much about WHO they were as I didn't know anything about them and would never see them again anyway. It was the wedding itself that I was looking forward to and who was in the dress and tuxedo wasn't all that important.

After I a while I was thoroughly bored and went up to the room to get dressed. As part of my new resolve, I made sure this time that I was fully dressed BEFORE I left the bedroom. Steve took one look at me and this strange expression appeared on his face, almost like he was seeing me for the first time.

"Ummmmm, that's not exactly what I was expecting to see you wearing this weekend."

Well, I'm sure it wasn't and it just goes to show why a girl has to pack so many clothes for every eventuality. Had I been forced to pack light I never would've included this outfit which would've made my plans for this morning significantly more difficult. At first, my outfit sounds like my typical hot weather gear - shorts and a t-shirt. The difference was that unlike most of my shorts which are cut REALLY short, these were almost Amish in that they extended down my thighs about two-thirds of the way to my knee. They weren't even all that tight, if anything maybe a little loose on me. The t-shirt was a simple pink one without anything on it and hung down to my shorts without revealing anything in between. It was about a size too large and so sort of hung over my boobs rather than clinging to them and outlining them as I normally preferred. Underneath I had on a white bra and panties although neither of them were visible except for the bulge the bra strap made in back where it snapped.

"What's the matter with what I'm wearing?" I asked, trying to sound as if I didn't already know the answer.

"Well, I just sort of figured you'd be showing off a little more I guess," Steve mumbled, sounding a little disappointed actually.

"So... I take it that you would PREFER that I dress like a slut in front of your friends?"

That was sort of like asking if a dress made my butt look big - there was NO good answer so Steve wisely kept his mouth shut for once and opened the door for us to leave the room. He couldn't resist pinching me in the rear though.

"You know, I didn't even know you HAD clothes like these," he chuckled as I swatted his hand away playfully.

I didn't mind if HE played around with me. It was his friends that I was going to be dealing with in a different way.

Actually, dressed as I was together with a little play-acting as a shy girl rather than a slut, the guys all looked at me but they didn't LOOK at me the way guys usually do. I mean, they certainly seemed to appreciate the way I looked but they didn't have that expression on that practically shouted that they were thinking of how to ask me for sex. It was funny because Steve still seemed a little disappointed. Somehow I was getting the feeling that he'd been planning to show me off like some sort of trophy girlfriend but now I wasn't playing along like I was supposed to. Oh well, that's what he gets for having asshole friends.

I wasn't really surprised to learn that Fred the Groom had arranged for the guys to go out and do whatever it is guys do the day of the wedding - something about old cars and beer... whatever, it didn't interest me in the slightest and I wasn't invited in the first place. The wedding wasn't until 5:00 but Steve needed to get there early since he wasn't able to be at the rehearsal. Steve told me to be ready by 2:30 which didn't leave a whole lot of time anyway so it wasn't like I would be spending the entire day alone.

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
123456...8