Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers

For better or worse I was now completely at his mercy, floating totally naked down the river in full view of everyone on shore and floating by us with just the tube to hide me while he was responsible for not losing my bikini. There really wasn't any choice as all I could have done was hold onto it and surely at some point I would have slipped and dropped them.

Looking down, I noticed that if anything my boobs showed more now than they did with the top on. The black material had blended in with the dark river water like camouflage. Now my lighter colored breasts stood out in stark contrast to the colored river water but at least my nipples were underwater. That is, most of the time they were. When we were away from civilization and nobody else was near I would pull myself up in the tube so my boobs were visible to Steve. I knew he was dying for me to do that and I loved the way he looked at me - or at least my chest.

"You know, you really look so damn hot like that," he said one time when I practically was sitting up on the edge of the tube. "God.. imagine if some kid was looking through the trees right now at you... he'd be wacking it like crazy!"

Indeed it felt sorta naughty to be sitting there with just my legs dangling in the center of the tube, totally naked should anyone be looking through the woods on either side. I didn't dare stay like that for long as people were always coming by in canoes and kayaks or fishing in some unexpected pace along the river but still it was an erotic feeling.

The idea of some secretly watching me expose myself and getting off made me feel all the more horny. Unlike Steve, I preferred to imagine some older teenager or college boy rather than a boy but hey, whatever gets you off I guess. I looked over at Steve and wondered how he was doing down in that department. Given as cold as the water was could he even get it up? Probably not or no doubt he would've been showing it off by now.

There was the sound of a splash just around the corner ahead of us and I slipped back under the water just in time as we started to float by a campground with what looked to be some kind of kids camp in progress. There must have been fifty or more rug-rats along with at least a dozen teenagers and a few adults. None of them paid us any real attention, no doubt seeing us as no different than the hundreds of other people that probably passed by each day. Still, my pussy tingled a little as I wondered how many of those people had been nude when they passed by. Not many I would have bet.

At one point we passed under a low bridge. The water was pretty wide and shallow and there were some rocks in the middle. As we passed by, Steve stood up in his tube, the water only coming up to his knees. His head barely cleared the beams of the bridge. Wow, I hadn't realized the water was THAT shallow. Good thing there hadn't been anything to bruise my ass!

"Let's take a break," he groaned, "I can't sit like that forever.

Well, it was fine for him to stand up, he had his shorts on. So what did he expect ME to do? At first I held onto the rock and stayed inside the tube. Steve saw that I wasn't getting up and finally it dawned on him why.

"Oh Kelly, get up! Who's gonna see you? There's nobody in either direction for like forever and the bridge hides us from everyone else."

"Easy for you to say, you got your clothes on!"

"So what? Nobody wants to see a naked guy anyway but I doubt anyone would complain getting a good look at you."

"Oh, like the parents in that last group that went by would've been pleased for their little kids to see a naked woman?"

"Well, maybe not the mom but I bet daddy sure would have."

Spoken just like a guy. Then again, odds were he was right. Still, I needed to be a little careful so I checked both directions. This stretch was pretty straight with the bridge towards the end before the next curve so there should be plenty of warning that someone was coming before they got too close to realize what was going on.

"Oh what the hell," I mumbled, as if I was doing this only to please him. Well, maybe that was partly the reason but it made me tingle a little to stand up inside the tube and feel the warmth of the air against my naked body.

A car passed overhead and nearly scared me to death, followed by more. It must have been a busy highway and I grinned as I wondered what the drivers would say if they knew what was going on right below them.

Steve was stretching, his muscular arms reaching high over his head until they practically touched the road bed above him. I could see my bikini poking out over the top of his shorts. Thank goodness he hadn't lost them! His soaking wet shorts clung to him, nicely outlining his manhood. Mmmmmmm, it was hard to be there naked while my favorite part of him was hiding away from me.

"You know, it's not really fair that I'm here naked and you have your shorts on."

"Well, life ain't fair, is it."

Smart ass! Well, I wasn't going to leave it at that.

"Hey, you wanna get laid tonight or not?"

Steve looked at me a little narrow-eyed. "Is that supposed to be some kind of threat?"

"No... a promise."

"So you're saying that if I don't take my shorts off you, you're holding out on me tonight?" Steve laughed, which sort of surprised me until he said, "Yeah, like YOU of all people can so no to sex. You'll be begging for it by midnight."

"There's always Phil... he'd fuck me in a heartbeat and you know it."

There was something in my voice that made Steve have second thoughts. It was all bluff on my part - all of it. First, he was right about me not being able to say no. After everything today, I was going to need to get laid BAD tonight. Heck, I wanted it right NOW for that matter. Second, there was no way in hell that I would EVER let that asshole Phil fuck me but Steve didn't have to know that.

"Screw it then, you win."

To my surprise, Steve started to undo his shorts. I gasped as he forgot about my bikini until it started to fall but thankfully he grabbed both parts before they were lost, his shorts falling to his knees as he did. He laid the bikini on the rocks and then stepped out of his shorts, placing them next to my bikini.

"There, happy now?" he said, stretching his arms straight out to each side to show off his nudity.

To be honest, I hadn't thought he would go through with it. There were times when I could goad Steve into doing all sorts of crazy things in public, but I also knew that he was more worried about it than I was, even though he tried to put on a nonchalant air. Oh sure he loved it when I was the one stripping in public, but when it came to HIM being nude, unless it was to have sex with me he pretty much had some sort of phobia about it.

"Mmmmmmm, now THAT is MUCH better," I said, licking my lips like a hungry lioness. With his public hair matted down by the water, it just made his dick look all the bigger. He was fairly flaccid now but I knew it wouldn't take much to bring it back to life.

"I want you to fuck me Steve."

The words came tumbling out of my mouth before I even realized what I was saying. It was a spontaneous thing, like my inner desires just took control and made me say it without even knowing I was doing it. Steve seemed to be just as shocked as I was.

"OK, this time you've GOT to be kidding," he protested. "It's been long enough now as it is, someone is sure to be coming along soon."

Well, since I'd broken the ice so why not go for it?

"I don't care, I just want your dick in me now, even if just for a little bit. C'mon, you know you've been wanting to do me since I took my bottoms off."

Steve grinned replying, "That's not exactly true... I've been wanting to that since I saw you in that bikini!"

All the while he was stroking himself so I knew that no matter what bluster he might be giving me now, he wanted it just as much as I did. Indeed, it was like someone had an air hose attached to him as his cock swelled up as fast as I'd ever seen it grow.

"See... you want it so get over her and let's hurry up," I said, keeping a close eye upstream the whole time.

Actually it was the logistics, not the will, that proved to be the problem. We didn't dare lose the tubes yet it was impossible to get anything done standing in them. It was like having a giant pneumatic chastity belt on! Steve positioned his tube on the rocks until it seemed stable and then he moved over to me. I wasn't sure what he was going to do until he stepped inside the tube with me, standing behind me. I could feel his now erect dick poking me in the back. I don't know why, but there's something about a hard dick poking against me that makes me shiver every time! It really doesn't matter WHERE, just that it does.

"OK... now lean over and grab the rock," he said as I felt his dick starting to poke me lower, searching for the Holy Grail - my pussy.

Steve wasn't wasting any time. No sooner was I bent over than I felt the head of his dick sliding down my ass and then before I could even think about it he was in me.

"See, I knew you wanted it," I teased him as he started stroking in and out of me.

"I can't fuckin' believe you talked me into doing this. This is crazy."

"Oh give me a break Steve, I know why you stopped under the bridge - and it wasn't to stretch!"

His silence confirmed my theory. Just then it was like one car after another rolled over us. I don't know why, but it just made it all the better to listen to all the people right above us while Steve was doing me.

"Oh shit, I knew it!" Steve gasped, pulling out of me and jumping out of the tube, leaving me bent over with an unsatisfied pussy.

I looked upstream and it was like a flotilla was heading our way. Well, make that at least five or six canoes or kayaks. They were faster than tubes so we only had a couple of minutes before they got close enough to see us with any detail.

Steve grabbed his shorts and tossed my bikini to me. In his hurry he almost missed me but I just managed to grasp the bottoms before they headed for the river. Steve had his shorts on in a flash while I hesitated and then just got back down in my tube, holding one part of the bikini in each hand. I pushed off from the rock with my feet as we started to float slowly down the river again. Steve was soon right beside me.

"You little slut; you really do like being naked when people go by, don't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders as if to say, "Of course!" A few minutes later the party went by us. It was a couple of families out for a vacation ride. Moms were with the daughters and dads with the sons in their own canoes making it six in all as there must have been an extra couple of boys somewhere in the mix. All the kids looked to be in the six to twelve range and none of them gave me a second look as they paddled by. They all had deep red sunburns and looked more ready to just get to the end than worry about a couple of people floating along in the river.

I waved hello and the mothers waved back. The dads, probably worried more that their wives would wonder if they got too friendly with some girl in the water just looked instead, which was fine by me. The water covered me just to the top of my breasts, leaving just a little cleavage. It was just on that fine line where it was hard to tell if I was wearing a low-cut swim suit or nothing at all. If any of them wondered, they certainly didn't ask but I liked the way one dad in particular kept looking down at my chest. Hmmm, too bad he wasn't canoeing by himself. Things might have gotten more interesting!

After they passed we turned the next corner and it was like the whole world changed and we were back in Hardy. The take-out point was only a hundred yards away so I worked my way under the tube and tried to put on my bikini without making it look like I was putting on my bikini. Steve was watching me whole time grinning.

"At least you kept your bottoms today," he teased me.

I playfully splashed him a little as we stepped out of the water and handed our tubes to some kid with a bald haircut. We all got into a bus that took us a few blacks back to where we were parked and soon we were on our way back to the house.

"So... do I get laid tonight?" Steve teased me as he drove along.

He didn't have to wait until tonight...

Did I say I love weddings?

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,047 Followers
1...345678
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Attention Grabber

What a self-indulgent tramp you are - and I love reading about you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boring Indeed.

The works of this author should be named " by the Narcissistic Nymphe.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Revenge of the White Rose Cheating wife? Give her the gas.in Loving Wives
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Pros and Cons Ch. 01 The con begins.in Loving Wives
Acts of Infidelity - Knowing Nancy Housewife and mother discovers the joys of adulterous sex.in Loving Wives
A Religious Experience A wife is seduced by a dangerous religious cult.in Loving Wives
More Stories