Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,045 Followers

"I want you to fuck me Steve," I whispered in his ear during one of the slow dance.

He already had his arms around me with both hands planted firmly on my ass - a carefree attitude that was one of the benefits of the more than few drinks he'd been downing. Steve pulled his head back from my shoulder quickly and looked me in the eye as if he hadn't heard me right.

"Like NOW? Right here in front of everyone?" he said half-jokingly.

Maybe as drunk as he was getting with a few more drinks he might actually DO such a thing but that really wasn't my intention - although it was an interesting concept.

"I'm serious Steve... I need you to fuck me."

"OK, so you mean like here and now?"

"Well, not HERE silly, but yes NOW!"

Steve looked around as if he thought somebody might be listening to our exchange. Between the loud music and everyone moving around it was highly unlikely but then I guess you never know these days who has their little cameras. Maybe it was the look in my eyes or the way my voice came across as demanding, but for whatever reason he seemed to get the message that I was dead- on serious and indeed, I would have loved to have him do me right here and now.

"OK then, I'm game. So let's go find someplace."

As it turned out, THAT was the most difficult part. The place wasn't all that big and what there was wasn't all that private. The only place that seemed viable was the kitchen as all the food had been catered in so the kitchen hadn't been touched. The only thing that made be second-guess the idea was that it looked pretty dark from the outside and I immediately noted that the double swinging doors didn't even have handles, let alone locks. Oh well, any port in a storm as they say. It would have to do as I wasn't going outside in the miserable heat.

"C'mon, let's go in there," I urged him, pointing at the kitchen.

"Yeah but what if someone walks in on us?"

"So what? I doubt anyone would care, do you?"

Indeed, so what? It wasn't like anybody there knew me and what was the big deal with a couple having sex at a wedding reception. Like, didn't someone ALWAYS get laid at the reception? Assuming that was true, then why not me this time? After all, it's not like this would be the first time I had sex at a wedding - and it had been with Steve at that. Even better, it was at his own wedding and I was NOT the bride.

Although the fluorescent lights were out there enough light streaming in through the door windows that once my eyes adjusted I could still see fairly well. Without wasting any time, we moved over to the left side where the sink was along with a large table with a stainless steel top. As far away from the door as we were, someone would have to come in and deliberately look to the side in order to see us. Even then their eyes probably wouldn't be adapted well enough to make out what was going on - although it should be obvious to anyone with average intelligence we weren't exactly doing the dishes.

"So... is my sexy girlfriend feeling horny tonight finally?"

Finally? Sucking in a big breath, I puffed out my cheeks as I slowly let out my breath. Sheesh, what did he think?

"How about you just stop goofing off and fuck me, OK?" I said rather curtly.

For some reason I was feeling a little torn. On the one hand my body wanted sex but on the other I was a little perturbed with Steve over the way he had been ignoring me all day. Yet denying him sex to punish him would only be punishing me even more so what would be the point?

Steve reached down and undid his pants and then pulled his shirt out of the way, dropping his pants and underwear to his ankles but leaving them on over his shoes. Then he looked at me with a strange grin as if he had come up with an idea that he knew I wouldn't like.

"You know Kelly, I've got an even better idea... why don't you suck my cock first and THEN if you're good enough I'll fuck you. Deal or no deal?"

"IF" I was good enough. If I hadn't been so horny OI would have left him there with a hard-on and his pants around his ankles. Again, it would have punished e more than him so onward I went.

Again I was torn but this time in different directions. As anyone who knows me at all will verify, I simply LOVE sucking cock and Steve knew it all too well. Heck, he'd known from the first time I gave my very first blowjob back as I kneeled in front of him in the middle of a dark movie theater. Now Steve may have been my first real dick but before that my mom had taught me a few tricks using one of her dildos so it wasn't like I was clueless. Even so, I believe that cocksucking is something that just comes natural to girls and if they weren't brainwashed by their mothers and others about it before they had a chance to experience it for themselves that even more girls would love giving head.

The one thing that surprised me the first time I sucked on Steve's dick was that I wasn't prepared at all for him to cum so ready or not, I took it in my mouth the first time more by default than by plan. Once he'd finished I didn't know what else to do with it so I just swallowed instinctively. In the long run it probably was for the best because I simply loved the taste of his cum and made me feel so good to see his reaction when I swallowed it.

OK, so as much as I would love to suck his dick tonight at the same time I wanted to be fucked - badly. So far today I'd masturbated and fantasized plenty but hadn't had a real dick in me. It was sort of hard to believe that I could be on vacation all day with Steve and hadn't been laid once and it was getting closer to midnight with every passing second.

Given this horrible situation I wanted to rectify it as soon as possible. In this case I'd probably been happy had he just stick his dick in me and fucked me without any foreplay. It wasn't like I wasn't wet enough already! In the end, what choice did I really have? It wasn't like I was going to debate it with him or anything so as he stood there with his dick in his hand, I squatted in front of him and grabbed it out of his hand. I spit on it to get it a little wet and started to stroke him slowly. His dick felt so warm and stiff against my palm.

"So you'd rather me suck your dick than the Maid of Honor? Where's your sense of tradition?" I teased Steve.

"That fat cow? C'mon Kelly, give me some credit," he sighed as I worked his cock faster with my hand, "Now as for the bride... THAT would be a different story."

I gave his cock a little jerk at that and he got the message.

"OK, OK, I get it... you don't have to pull it off!" he cried out.

He was probably telling the truth about his desires for the bride but now I wanted him thinking of me so I took him in my mouth and started to suck his erect cock.

Steve sighed as my lips enveloped him, "God I love the way you suck my dick... you've always been a natural you know."

Well, I don't know about being a natural but I sure enjoyed practicing! If it's true that practice makes perfect then by now I should be pretty darn close to being spot-n when it comes to sucking cock.

It didn't take long to get him REALLY erect as he was already more than half-way there by the time I first held his dick in my hand. Mmmmmmm, he tasted so good! I loved the feel of his thick pubic hair against my cheeks as I took his dick down into my mouth and throat. There was nothing like having his cock all the in my mouth with my face pressed against his hairy lower belly.

Steve was getting into it and instead of just standing there letting me do all the work, he had his hands holding my head as he pumped his dick in and out of my mouth like he was fucking me. God, I thought he was going to push it down to my stomach! Now and then instead of just thrusting back and forth he would hold me head into his crotch, his hips quivering as he held his dick down my throat and wiggled my face against the thick pubic hair of his crotch.

"Oh fuck that feels so good!" he moaned and for a moment I was worried he was going to cum.

It wasn't that I didn't want him to cum in my mouth, I was more concerned that he hadn't fucked me properly yet and with all his drinking it would be hit or miss as to whether he could keep his erection once he came the first time. After all, he wasn't that teenager I use to know that could cum over and over and never go soft.

Then there was the issue of not wanting to stain my dress. Steve had a habit of starting to cum in my mouth and then pulling out and spraying my face with it. This was NOT one of my favorites when it came to his habits but he seemed to love it so I went along so long as he kept it out of my eyes. Unfortunately, guys don't spray cum any more accurately than they pee which means often I would get it in my hair and clothes. The dress I was wearing would show off any bit of cum that might make its way there and as much as that could be sort of cool at times, I didn't think it would go over well tonight.

Pushing against his hairy thighs, I dropped his dick from my mouth and pulled his hands away from my head so I could stand up. I hopped up and sat on the top of the table, feeling the coldness of the stainless steel against my bare butt. When I lifted my skirt, there was just enough light for Steve to see I wasn't wearing anything else under it.

"Wow, you didn't wear panties today?" he asked incredulously.

I shook my head with a grin and he just shook his in turn saying, "You mean all through the wedding and reception you've been dancing and everything without anything on underneath... god you're such a slut!"

The way Steve referred to me as a slut made me grin as I fully realized he meant it as a huge compliment and that he liked it when I acted that way. True, my dress wasn't so short that I'd been in any real danger of exposing myself but then there was always that possibility of a trip or fall where everyone in the room might've had a quick glimpse of my bare pussy - at least enough to answer the question, "Does she shave?" nothing like that had happened of course but the risk was all part of the thrill.

"Well, are you going to fuck me or just stand there staring at my pussy?" I teased him, leaning back on my hands and spreading my legs even further apart for him. My dress was bunched up around my waist leaving me wide open for him.

Just then I heard some voices outside the door. Someone was talking right outside the door but I couldn't make out what they were saying. There was no indication they had any intention of coming into the kitchen or that they had any idea what was going on just a few feet away from them. Still, Steve seemed distracted so I sat up and reached out with one hand to grab his hard dick and pull it towards me.

"Don't worry about them, it's OK... come on and fuck me dammit," I whispered to him.

Now what guy with a full-on erection after just having his cock sucked would turn down such an invitation from a horny girl sitting on the table in front of him with her legs spread apart and her bare pussy beckoning? Well, I know of at least one who wouldn't! Steve took one last look at the door and grabbed his dick with his hand and started to rub the head of his dick up and down my pussy slit. Each time it slid over my sensitive clit it was like someone shocked me with a Taser which seemed just to egg him on all the more to tease me with his dick.

"You want it in you.. don't you?" he whispered in a husky voice that betrayed his own lust.

Steve was teasing me but I knew he wanted it in me just as badly as I did. One thing about a guy, he can't hide his true feelings when his dick is about ready to burst it's so engorged. It was OK, I was willing to play along so long as he didn't waste TOO much time with his little theatrics.

"You know I want it... give it to me... fuck me with that hard dick... fuck me!"

OK, so I was laying it on a little thick but Steve loved it and somehow by saying this and a whole string of others it made me even hornier than I was before.

"Yeah, you've been wanting some of my dick all day... haven't you?" Steve continued.

It was all more to stroke his own ego but it was OK with me. Regardless of his macho talk I could tell he was having a hard time holding back as his dick was starting to press a little into me each time it moved down to my pussy hole. It was like he wanted to push it in me but somehow he was finding the willpower to slide it up one more time. I could have probably just waited him out and sooner or later he wouldn't be able to hold himself back anymore but what was the fun in that?

"God I need it SOOOOO bad... I want it Steve.. give it to me... fuck me with your big hard dick."

During sex every guy likes to hear that he has a big hard dick, regardless of the actual dimensions. Why men are so phobic about dick size I'll never understand but if it helped him fuck me better, what was the harm in massaging the ole' male ego a bit more?

Then without any warning he just shoved it in me. The first thrust got it about Half-way in and he pulled back a bit and pushed again, this time burying himself all the way in me such that the base of his dick pressed up against my bare crotch. He had my legs up with my knees bent over his elbows and as he leaned forward it lifted my butt up off the table as I leaned back on my elbows.

"God I love your pussy!" he groaned as he moved his hips around to rotate his cock inside of me like he was making a cake or something in me. "I love... fucking you."

There was a pause after the "I love" and even as much as I was concentrating on his dick in me I still felt my heart skip a beat. In the few seconds he paused it was like time stood still and a million thoughts poured through my head. Was he going to say it? Was he going to use the "L" word? Then it was like he had second thoughts and finished his sentence more crudely. A felt a little let down but it didn't take much more of Steve's dick to make THAT feeling go away.

"Get down," Steve gasped as he pulled out of me and let my legs down.

On command I slipped off the table and he grabbed me by the hips and twisted me around so I was facing away from him towards the table. His hand pressed against my upper back and I leaned over and held onto the edge of the table as he pulled my hips back so I was leaning over all the more.

"God what a fucking ass!"

Steve was massaging both of my butt cheeks, one with each hand, spreading them apart so he could get a better look at my wet pussy and ass. That didn't last too long though as he soon was back in me again, fucking me from behind as he tugged on my hair to pull my head back like he was riding some horse. The sound of his hips slapping into my bare butt was deafening in the room, or at least that's how it sounded to me but I'm sure nobody could have heard anything outside in the hallway.

I just stood there on my tip toes and let my boyfriend do all the work while I just focused on the wonderful feelings being generated within me by the continuous invasion of my pussy by Steve's hard dick. I reached down with my right hand and started to play with my clit while he fucked me, rubbing myself as best I could with him banging into me with an almost rhythmic cadence. Wow, talk about the perfect wedding...

"Almost there... where do you want it babe?" he groaned as his thrust became harder and more sharp.

They were less a stroking motion now and more like he was trying to ram it through me using a hard sharp thrust followed by a slow withdrawal only to be followed by yet another hard fast thrust.

Turning my head over my shoulder, I replied, "You know better than to ask, you'd damn well better stay in me if you know what's good for you!"

Then it happened, that marvelous moment when that first load of cum first bursts from a man's dick and explodes inside of me like a geyser suddenly erupting. Sure the subsequent eruptions are nice but it's the first one that has the most force and substance.

I tried to imagine what it must look like to have the tip of his dick deep inside of my body while his sperm shot out of the end like a hose suddenly spewing water. With all the jerking and groaning it was hard to actually feel it inside of me but I was sure that there was a sensation of warmth in me that had to be his cum filling me.

Even though I didn't cum myself it was still a wonderful feeling to have Steve do me just as he had done so many times before. For a brief moment I remembered the very first time he'd cum in me back on the day he took my virginity. Eleven years later it was still special.

Steve pulled out and I knew what he wanted. I guess there's something to be said for knowing your partner's whims and I knew after Steve orgasm he LOVED his dick suck and cleaned off. Some guys shied away from it as their dicks seemed overly sensitive and it was too much for them to deal with while other just wanted to get dressed, as if all their sex drive had left them along with their sperm. Steve's dick was one of those that craved attention so I quickly turned around and crouched again in front of him, taking his tasty cock in my mouth and sucking off all the left-over cum that coated it. The mixture of his cum with my pussy juices was intoxicating.

"Oh shit that feels so good," he groaned as I sucked as hard as I could on his dick.

Then I held just the head in my mouth, letting my tongue work its way around it, under the ridge and then over the tip. I was rewarded by one last small burst of cum and then he was done.

Standing up, I kissed him. Again, this was another area where Steve was different from so many men I'd had sex with. I don't know it's a homophobic issue or what, but almost every man who has ever had his cum in my mouth refuses to kiss me later. Do they even know how it tastes or is it just out of principle? In any case, Steve never even said anything about it one way or another, we just kissed as if nothing was different.

"I love it when you fuck me like that," I whispered in his ear. He just hugged me tighter and then we kissed again before finally separating.

Looking around, I didn't see any towels or tissues. The dim light didn't help so as soon as Steve had his pants back up again I told him to turn on the light. Once the kitchen was lit I quickly found a roll of paper towels and pulled off a few sheets. Reaching under my dress, I wiped myself clean as best I could although I knew it would be a while before all of Steve's cum was out of me. Still, it was better than dripping onto my dress the next time I sat down.

I was holding my cum-soaked paper towel in one hand and the roll of towels in the other when the door suddenly opened and in walked some older woman. I had no idea who she was. She looked at me and her face brightened.

"Oh, just what I needed," she said as she walked over to me.

As she did, she finally noticed Steve standing off to the side. She paused, then looked at my other hand and her nose wrinkled. Then suddenly her eyes opened wide and her face reddened as she put two and two together.

"Oh my, I hope I didn't disturb anything," she said, turning to leave.

I called back to her as I tossed the used paper towels into the trash and handed her the roll, telling her everything was fine and she wasn't bothering anyone. She took the towels without a word and left without making eye contact with either of us.

Steve started to laugh. "Do you have any idea who that was?"

I shook my head and he laughed again saying, "That was the pastor's wife. I can only imagine what she'll be telling all the other gossips. Too bad she didn't come in five minutes sooner. Then she would have REALLY had something to tell them."

We turned off the lights and left the kitchen to go back to reception. All in all I have to say today went great. I love weddings!

Chapter 4 - The Boat====================

pghpa
pghpa
1,045 Followers
1...345678