Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers

No sooner did the guys leave and the door was shut than I was stripping out of my silly clothes into something more comfortable. Needless to say the bra and panties went into the suitcase first! Then I slipped on a pair of comfy boy-cut shorts that were cut high which made them really cool in this sort of weather. On top I just wore one of my bikini tops, nothing all that special, just a plain pink version that tied behind the neck and back. After all, it was just me for now.

With the place all to myself, I did a quick inspection. The house was built right on the lake which also looked pretty nice with a few boats out and several pontoon boats as well. Several of them wear towing people on tubes but I didn't see anyone skiing. The house was built up on a hill so there was a long series of stairs leading down to a dock where there was a boat docked with a cover built over it. From what I could see at this distance, it looked pretty nice. It seemed to be bigger than my parents' boat but with the cover over it I couldn't be sure. It was a long hike down what looked to be a hundred stairs to get to the pier so I figured I would just wait until later when we actually used the boat to get a more close-up look.

The rest of the place was OK but nothing all that special. There were two stories although from the front it looked like there was only one. With the steep hill the second story was mostly underground, almost a half-basement I guess but it was completely finished and you would never know it was surrounded on three sides mostly by dirt. It was furnished sort of circa 60's and 70's and probably hadn't been updated since the original furniture was bought. Overall everything was clean and at least it had a great big-screen flat TV in the family room with cable.

In the process of checking things out, I poked through the guys' rooms well, more out of morbid curiosity than anything. It was sort of like when I use to baby-sit and I would check out the various bedrooms. In one of the rooms (I wasn't sure who was in which room) I found several DVD's that looked homemade that were labeled with various porn movie titles. Hmmmmmm, maybe they were from the bachelor party the night before or whenever they'd held one. Most of them didn't attract my interest until I saw one labeled, "Where the Boys Aren't". Hmmm, I could make pretty good odds on what THAT one was about.

What the heck, why not? I took the DVD down to the family room and plugged it in. Sure enough, it was one of the "classics" where a bunch of girls do it for the entire movie without any men in the film at all. Porn doesn't usually do all that much for me although I HAVE learned more than a few tricks watching it with my dad when I was younger. Still, I was alone in the house and feeling horny so what was the harm with a little self-pleasure?

Too bad the guys didn't surprise me now and see what I was doing! So much for my church-girl image! First I stripped naked and laid back on the leather couch after spreading out a blanket under me. Now I love leather upholstery but there's something about the feel of my bare skin against it that makes me shiver - not to mention sticking as well. I hadn't brought any toys with me so it was just me and my fingers but that was nothing new. If anything, I would say it was the norm for me as I really prefer using toys with another girl more than just by myself which may explain why my favorite is a large double ended-dildo.

As horny as I was, the movie just wasn't cutting it for me. Sure the girls were beautiful and the sex was incredible, but there is just something about porn, especially lesbian porn, that doesn't do it for me. In the end, I just closed my eyes and recalled how Steve had fucked me yesterday at MacDonald's.

Boy, the things I can imagine when I masturbate! Sometimes it's actually a little embarrassing to describe my fantasies but then that's all they are - fantasies. For instance, I really got myself off imagining the father asking me to suck his young son's cock and then teach him to fuck a girl. In real life such a thing would NEVER even cross my mind but laying on the couch masturbating, nothing was off limits - NOTHING.

What finally made me cum was dreaming about taking all three of those obnoxious teen boys and letting them fuck me in the middle of the restaurant while everyone stood by and watched, amazed that we would have the nerve to do such a thing. God, I orgasm so hard at the thought of being so nasty that it was like I was going to pass out in the end!

Have you ever noticed that there's something about masturbating that defies the space-time continuum? What I mean is that when I masturbate it's like time accelerates and before I knew it, I only had an hour before the guys were due back. God, I'd been going at it for hours without even taking a break for lunch! As they say, time flies when you're having fun.

After all that I had to shower and cool off a little. I was done with my hair and makeup just in time as no sooner than I sat down in the kitchen on a bar stool did the boys come clamoring back. This time they looked at me a little closer. Although I wasn't dressed nearly as conservative as before, I was certainly showing more of me than they'd seen up until now. I had on my favorite pink dress with the thin ties that went back behind my neck. It exposed a lot of cleavage but at the same time wrapped against my boobs such that not a lot of breast was revealed. Underneath I had on a pink thong to match but the skirt came down nearly to my knees so the odds of anyone actually seeing it weren't all that great. With my legs crossed as I sat on the stool, it pulled up nicely to reveal a generous amount of thigh but without crossing the line into slutdom.

Everyone was in a hurry so there wasn't anything else said or done. I just waited until they'd all cleaned up. They would change into their tuxes at the church so everyone was wearing jeans and t-shirts except for me. We all piled into Steve's car with me in the front seat with Steve and the other guys crammed into the back seat and it was only a ten minute drive to the church.

As we drove I watched out the window as this was the first time I could see things in daylight. I'd read a brochure at the house describing the area. Apparently this was some 15,000 acre resort and retirement community on the edge of the Ozarks. Ozark It had two eighteen-hole golf courses, six swimming pools, a private beach, tennis courts, recreation centers, fitness center, senior center, horseshoe pits, two nature trails, and seven lakes for boating. It seemed nice as we drove around although the temperature readout in the car said it was 100 degrees outside!

The wedding was held at the Cherokee Village Lutheran Church. As we approached it seemed a little older with a worn stone exterior. I'd never been in a Lutheran Church before but once inside it seemed pretty much like any other. The sanctuary was simple and small, maybe seating 150 people at most I guessed after a quick count of the pews. It was mostly empty now except for people doing the flowers and whatever else needed to be done in the hours before the wedding.

Steve and the guys headed straight for where the "dressing room" was, leaving me all on my own. I stayed indoors in the air-conditioning to avoid the oppressive heat and humidity. The air-conditioning in the church seemed to be barely keeping up with it as it was so I didn't want to go and get myself all hot and lose whatever bounce was left in my hair.

Sitting in one of the back pews, I read through the wedding program and learned a little more about the bride and groom. In all it seemed like a pretty classic wedding with one of her close childhood friends singing a solo. Since nobody knew me I guess everyone assumed I was with the opposite side of the bridal party as they were and so sort of ignored me. It was just as well since I didn't have anything in common with anyone and really wasn't in that talking mood.

After about a half hour or so of boredom - you can only read the literature in the pews so many times, my mind started to wander. Thoughts of how good it felt to touch myself earlier crept back into my head and I caught myself just in time before I unconsciously reached between my legs. Damn, I was horny again! As tempting as it was to find the nearest restroom, I kept myself in check. The last thing I needed was to sit in the pews next to who knows who while I smelled of sex!

Another fifteen minutes and I'd read through a couple more pamphlets in the back of the church about the church itself and doctrine. Boring! I started to question the wisdom in my decision not to seek out the privacy of the restroom. Now THAT would have made the time go back quickly! Unfortunately, people were starting to trickling in now and no doubt the bathroom would be getting busy. Not that such things had stopped me in the past, but there's just something about not knowing people and then knowing you won't have anything to do with them at all that sort of takes the fun out of such activities.

Thirty minutes to go and still no sign of Steve. Had he totally forgotten about me or what? I wasn't sure what all he had to do before the wedding but surely he could have taken two minutes and at last checked on me. Now I really DID need to go the little girl's room - but for good reason!

Looking around, I soon found what I needed down a hallway from the sanctuary. Sure enough, it was filled with women doing last minute makeup retouching and hair checks. Fortunately one of the stalls was open! Ever notice the closer you get to the restroom the more urgent the need? What had seemed like a mild urge a few minutes ago had suddenly turned into something quite more urgent.

When I'd finished dealing with Mother Nature, I started to pull up my panties when something struck me. What the heck, why not at least do SOMETHING a little bit fun, even if nobody knew about it but me? Instead of pulling them up, I dropped the panties to my ankles and then stepped out of them, trying not to catch them in my heels. Stuffing them into my purse, I smoothed out my skirt and exited the stall.

There's just something about being bottomless that has always made me feel good. It's not just the voyeuristic tone or being naughty, I enjoyed it even when I was home alone. I almost never go around the house nude, not even when I was growing up, preferring to wear either a t-shirt or maybe one of my dad's shirts. Anything loose and baggy on top with nothing on the bottom was my definition of the perfect at-home outfit. With nobody there, it wasn't to be naughty that I went bottomless, it just felt better that way. I love the feel of the air against my exposed crotch and butt and the light tracing of my top against it as I moved.

Being bottomless at home is all about feeling good and so it is when I'm out in public. The thing is, being out in public adds another element to the overall experience - being naughty. I would bet that 99.9% of the time I'm bottomless in a dress or skirt in public nobody ever knows about it. Of that small percentage almost all of them know because I make sure they do. It would be extremely rare that anyone would see my bare bottom in public by accident.

So it was today. As I maneuvered through the crowd of women and girls I could feel my light dress flowing against my bare butt. Not that it was a lot different from when I was wearing a thing, but there was just something intangible about knowing you were naked under the skirt and not just being revealing. I wondered if anyone else in there was going sans panties as well. Who knows, maybe some were. Like with me, nobody would know about it but them. What would they say if they knew about me? Really, it's not like I was flaunting my pussy but still, there are a lot of women who really get uptight at the mere mention of going out without bottoms.

I saw that my seat in the pew had been taken when I got back. It didn't matter as there were now ushers doing the seating. I was asked the usual, "bride or groom" and answered that I was with the groom. Considering I wouldn't have recognized him if he walked by that was a bit of a stretch but still, I was closer to him than the bride.

The usher took me about half-way down and seated me next to another girl who looked to be about my age. She was dressed somewhat similar to me except her dress was a light yellow version and the shoulder straps went over to the back instead of behind her neck. She was a blonde and VERY good looking. I introduced myself and she told me her name was Janet. She also made it a point to note that she was the groom's EX girlfriend.

Actually that's what started up the conversation between the two of us - talking about ex-boyfriends and being left high and dry. Apparently she had been seeing Fred in college and even though she knew he was with Mary-Anne, he had led her on (her words) to think that he was tired of her and wanted to be with Janet. Well, that was fine and good but eventually she learned that while Fred enjoying sex with Janet, he was proposing to Mary-Anne.

It was an interesting story so I asked her why she was at the wedding. She smiled at me and grinned, "There's always hope and besides, I don't think it will last based on this morning."

Janet knew that she had my interest and she whispered in a conspiratorial tone in my ear, "He did me this morning."

I almost choked and she asked me if everything was alright. I whisper back to her that I'd done the same thing with a boyfriend in the past on the morning of HIS wedding. Then I nodded up front where the guys were getting ready for the wedding to start. I pointed out Steve to her and she looked at me and smiled. It was like we were best friends in less than ten minutes!

The music started and so we sat quietly while the remaining people were seated. Eventually the mothers and grandmothers were seated and the wedding was off and running. As I had surmised from the program, it was pretty traditional and everything went off without a hitch. Her girlfriend turned out to be quite a singer, even if it was yet another rendition of the "Wedding Song". Steve did his part well, although a trained monkey could have probably done it.

When it was all over I said goodbye to Janet and she smiled at me and gave me a hug. I told her good luck with her "quest" and she understood immediately what I was referring to and grinned.

"Mary-Anne will never give him what I gave him this morning," she smirked, her eyes blazing, "I give him a month before he's begging me for more."

Well, it took me a few years before Steve saw the light and left his first wife and was now with me again. I hoped for Janet's sake that in her case she didn't have to wait so long. I suppose it was rather cruel of me to wish such things on a bride's wedding day but then I like to root for the underdog, especially when it seemed we had so much in common.

After the bird seed throwing it was time for photos so I had to stick around and wait for what seemed forever until all the wedding party photos were done. Finally Steve came out to get me and we met the other guys at the car and drove to where the reception would be held.

It was only a few minutes from the church to the Cherokee Village Omaha Center which boasted three swimming pools, a fully equipped health and fitness center, a stage and auditorium, meeting rooms, miniature golf, kitchen and spa facilities. Some of the rooms could be combined which is what was done today for the reception. There was a disc jockey already at work when we arrived but once again Steve warned me I would have to be on my own since he would be sitting up at the head table with the wedding party.

As much as I love weddings, this day wasn't exactly going over all that well for me. I guess I should've expected it to be this way but I hadn't really thought it all the way through before. Fortunately who should walk in but Janet - and she was still alone. The two of us met up and we found a table to sit at, even if we did have to rearrange the seating cards just a tad but nobody seemed to mind. Being I wasn't a family member or close friend, I'd been assigned to one of the tables in the back. It had a few empty places so Janet just moved her seating card next to mine.

"Love your dress" we both said at the same time to each other.

We giggled and started talking about our boyfriends some more - although in her case her "boyfriend" was the groom. Nobody else was sitting at our table so we didn't have to whisper the way we did in the church although we still kept our voices down.

"So you really got laid by Fred this morning?" I asked her, making my voice sound like I couldn't believe she had done such a thing.

Actually I thought it was pretty cool as I knew exactly how she must have been feeling. Memories came flooding back of how I recalled the day Steve had gotten married and I sat at his reception with fresh reminders of him inside of me. I knew his marriage wouldn't last and now here I was with him as his girlfriend again.

"I hope you don't think I'm some sort of slut," she said, frowning a bit.

"Oh course I do... we sluts have to stick together you know," I teased her.

That seemed to ease the tension that was starting to build and if anything, opened the floodgates to us each telling the other during the dinner some of my more memorable experiences with the groom and his best man. At times I noticed Janet seemed to be eying me a little closer than her just being friendly would warrant. My mind began to wander, as it seems it does in such situations, and I started to wonder if maybe Janet was interested in more than just my stories and chatting.

Who knows what might have happened had I been there by myself. Instead, Steve eventually made it my way after the dancing started and for the first time that day actually paid a little attention to me. When I came back to the table to get my drink I noticed that Janet was gone without even leaving me a note. Oh well, maybe I'd misread the situation or she just wasn't interested in a one- night fling. Too bad, it might have been fun!

As the night wore on and the open bar flowed, the people began to loosen up. I can't say I'm much of a dancer so when the traditional chicken dance and other ridiculous songs started I stayed off to the side and watched Steve as he made a fool of himself but it was funny and I didn't mind. If anything it endeared me all more to him to watch him get out on the dance floor with everyone and look like an idiot without worrying about what others thought about him.

Now that Janet had gotten my imagination going, it was pretty much stuck in high gear for the rest of the evening. Sometimes it would shift up and down, but I could never entirely keep from having at least few naughty thoughts running around in the back of my head. Seeing Fred as he reached under Mary-Anne's wedding gown for the traditional garter ceremony made me wonder if she was wearing any panties. Undoubtedly so from the looks of her but it didn't stop me from wondering about it all the same. One thing I knew was that when I eventually got married my hubby would be getting a pretty good view of his new wave's crotch when he got under my dress! The thought of exposing myself to my husband in front of both our families, even though they wouldn't know it, was quite erotic.

As the evening wore on the usual events took take - the traditional father-bride and mother-groom dance and so forth. I didn't catch the bouquet which was fine with me. Probably helped that I tried my best to stay away from it! Granted, sometimes when I daydreamed I wondered about me and Steve in the future but I wasn't ready to even think about marriage yet so no sense in setting any expectations.

It was getting late and starting to look like Steve wasn't going to make any moves which made me wonder a little more about him yet again. Heck, wasn't it a pretty solid wedding tradition for the best man to get laid at the reception? OK, so according to strict tradition he's supposed to screw the maid of honor but at this wedding she was married and not all that good looking. Not to mention I wanted him to fuck ME, not some other girl. Hmmmmmm, so it was going to be left up to me I guess if anything was going to happen to make this a more memorable evening.

pghpa
pghpa
1,046 Followers
123456...8