Wedding Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C'mon Kelly, swim over here and get in," Steve called out to me.

"You asshole!" I yelled at Chase.

He just shrugged as if it wasn't his fault but I knew better. The jerk couldn't resist the temptation to take advantage of my trust. Well, if I couldn't trust him to even pull me on a tube, why would I trust him enough to such his dick? Of course, on second thought HE would have to trust ME to put his dick in my mouth between my teeth! Maybe that wasn't such a bad idea after all... NOT!

Steve called to me again and I shook my head. He looked at me, obviously wondering why I was having such problems getting back in the boat.

"Tell your friends not to look."

Steve cocked his head and if anything, the other guys were now looking all the more. I guess it's sort of like saying don't touch the paint, it just makes people want to do it all the more.

"I'm having... problems," I said in a terse voice, "I lost something when your jerk of a friend took off like a bat out of hell and dragged me in the water."

"Oh? What did you lose?" Steve asked, missing the obvious.

I just cocked my head and frowned. Finally it dawned on him. Like, how many things did I have with me to lose in the first place?

"Hey that's cool, you made her lose her bottoms," Phil said to Chase, "Nice job bro!"

"Not funny... not you guys just turn around and don't you dare look!"

Like lost puppies, the three of them dutifully turned away as Steve put out the ladder and helped me up. Trying to climb the ladder as Steve pulled up on the back of the vest, I was acutely aware of my bare ass as it came out of the water for all the world to see. There weren't any boats nearby and the shore was far enough away that someone would have needed binoculars to see me, but I still felt exposed at the same time.

I was just pulling one leg over the transom when I heard, "Now THAT'S what I call a nice piece of ass!"

I had my head down then as I as pulling myself up and over the side but this made me pause to look up and sure enough, the three stooges had turned around and were taking in all they could while they had the chance.

"You asshole, I said not to look!" I practically spit out, trying to make them think I was madder than a hornet's nest.

Of course I'd known all along that they would be looking - what guy wouldn't under the circumstances? It was a chance to let them think they had "accidentally" see my bare ass and pussy without me appearing to be letting them get away with anything.

Steve didn't say a word. If anything, he looked prouder than peacock as I stood up and reached for a towel to wrap around me. Steve started to unsnap the buckles but before he could take the vest off of me I turned away from the guys so they wouldn't think I was trying to let them see my boobs. Of course, I was only twisted a little so they must have gotten quite a peek but again, it wasn't as if I was telling them it was OK to look at me.

That left me with my bikini top and a towel around my waist for an outfit. Another time and place and I wouldn't have bothered with the towel but it was necessary at this point of the game. Hopefully they'd all seen enough that later when we got back they'd be masturbating about me before they went to bed. It probably wouldn't hurt if I was a little louder tonight when Steve fucked me!

Chapter 5 - Tubing==================

The next morning was pretty much a repeat of the previous. Steve woke up horny as usual and needed a quickie, followed by breakfast with the guys only this time I had to endure a series of jokes about my bare ass and tight life vests. Of course I acted as if they all offended me but at the same time I had a suspicion that they'd gone to bed last night with the image of my bare crotch burned in their brains as they jerked off about being in Steve's place.

This was to be our last day as we needed to travel back tomorrow for Steve's job. He was still new at the company so he didn't want to push it and thought if he showed up a day or two early it might make a good impression on his boss. I had other ideas about he could make a good impression on his boss, or at least how I could. Hmmm, maybe something to talk about when we got home.

Steve handed me a small brochure and asked me if I was interested in spending a day on a tube. Before I looked at the brochure, images of my tube ride the day before flashed through my head and I shook my head vigorously.

"Noooooo, I mean tubing down a river... see?" he explained, pointing to the front of the brochure.

The other guys all suddenly perked up but Steve motioned for them to back off, telling them that this was just for him and me. They all seemed disappointed and in a way, so was I as I had assumed that today I would REALLY tease them. All sorts of scenarios had been running through my head and I was wondering just how far I would go to tease them. I'd even considered fondling them until they begged me to suck their dicks and then turn them away! Yep, after yesterday the gloves were going to be coming off. If they thought I was a cock teaser now, they would REALLY think so after what I had been planning but now it looked like Steve had other ideas.

What could I say as Steve seemed set on it so once again I had to pick out another bikini. It was a good thing I'd brought extras along after losing my bottoms the day before in the lake. The one I chose wasn't nearly as bright as the pink one, being almost jet black. The top for this one didn't have straps and was more like a tube top than a traditional bikini top. That meant there was no cleavage this time but at the same time it was cut so low and tight that my dad had once marveled at how it managed to stay on me! Well, with him around it usually didn't stay on for long anyway so the point was moot.

As for the bottoms, they were cut totally different than the ones I'd lost yesterday. These had very high hips and came down at sharp angles to my crotch. The back was cut more like a thong than a bikini but with just enough material that it didn't disappear between my ass cheeks the way a good thong does. All in all, it gave me a totally different look. Yesterday wasn't the right time to wear it in front of the three assholes but today would have been OK after yesterday's little show I gave them. Just upping the ante a little...

We had to drive into a nearby town to get to the rental place so I threw on some loose gym shorts so I wouldn't be bare bottomed on the seat. As hot as it was out, I didn't want to burn my bare butt on the hot leather! It also had the effect of hiding what I was wearing from the other guys. I'm sure they had to be wondering as we left what I was wearing that I needed to cover myself with shorts.

The little town of Hardy was about a fifteen or twenty minute drive. We'd passed through it on our way in but it was late then and dark so everything had been closed. It seemed a little dirty to me for a tourist town but there were still a few cars lining the streets filled with tourists. The rental place was up behind a MacDonald's in a log building. It would've been hard to miss the monster sign outside in front of the building or the run-down van towing a trailer of canoes.

Steve parked in the gravel lot behind the place and as I got out, I saw other girls there with their guys. I noticed that several of them had on bikinis as revealing or more than mine. Not wanting to be totally outdone, I slipped off my shorts and pulled up on the sides, drawing the bottoms tight into my crotch. It's fun to show off for guys but when it came to girls, it's more like a Roman gladiator match. Guys might look at girls in bikinis but it's nothing like how girls look at other girls. The main difference is that while guys are looking and imagining taking off the bikini and who knows what all else, girls are judging and analyzing every fault and extra ounce of fat that the bikini reveals.

Once inside, we waited while the first group made their decisions and paid. It looked like a bunch of college kids with four guys and four girls. All four of the girls were in revealing bikinis although only two of them should've been. While two of them were amazing, their wannabe friends should have been a little more discreet. The third wasn't all that bad, nothing ten pound off wouldn't have cured, but the fourth was a complete disaster. Her boobs were huge and saggy and it looked like her poor bikini top was going to burst out at any moment. Her fat ass was WAY too big for her bottoms and her stomach almost hid the front of the bikini as is it sagged down and over it. A large t-shirt to her knees would have been far more appropriate but then SHE was the one who had to endure the looks and comments so who was I to say anything?

I was towards the back of the store looking at the souvenirs and such when I felt Steve behind me. I mean that literally - I FELT him behind me as he put his arms around me and planted his hands over my boobs, squeezing them playfully.

"Steve! Someone will see." I whispered over my shoulder.

At the same time I wasn't exactly pushing his hands away, something Steve took notice of as he got bolder and started to lift the top up and over my boobs.

"You're such a naughty boy," I said softly, my tone hopefully reflecting the fact that I was glad that he WAS. In fact, the naughtier the better as far as I was concerned.

"And you're a naughty slut," he whispered, his hot breath in my ear as he massaged my now exposed boobs.

I quickly look up but didn't see a security camera. Oh well, you can't have everything!

We were effectively hidden from the group at the counter although had someone come in the door and turned to the side they would've gotten a pretty good view of us. I was starting to get horny and thoughts of blowing him right then and there with all the others just a couple of aisles away began to go through my head. No doubt I would've acted on those ideas has not they concluded the sale and the woman at the counter called back asking if we needed help.

The others started to walk out the door just as I was straightening out my top. Although they didn't see anything I had no doubt they knew exactly what had been going on. They all had that look that said they hadn't been virgins for quite some time. What made me smile was that the guys all smiled while the girls just pretended not to notice - a sure sign that they had.

Steve discussed the various float option strip with the woman while I just leaned over the counter and listened. She seemed to be about sixty years old but that didn't stop her from trying to look twenty. Really, there comes a time when a tight bikini top just doesn't look sexy anymore! The bird or whatever it was tattooed on her left boob should have been out of sight if you ask me.

The woman warned Steve that it was going to be VERY hot today (god, like it wasn't already?) and that the water levels were lower than usual for this time of year thanks to the drought. As a result, Steve chose one of the shorter routes that would end not far from where we were now. She estimated it would take about two hours for us to complete the run which seemed more than enough to me to spend sitting in a silly inner tube with my poor ass bouncing off rocks.

The others must have taking the kayaks as the van was gone when we were back outside. Some acne-covered teenager pulled up in another beat-up old van with a couple of tubes stuffed in the back and motioned for us to get in. Ewwwww, it was filthy and I was tempted to run back and get my shorts before sitting on the grimy seat but the guy seemed to be in a hurry so I gingerly sat down. Of course the van had no air-conditioning other than the windows being rolled down so I was already sweaty hot by the time we got to the drop-off point. It didn't help that the road wasn't paved and the dust had filled the van, leaving me coughing and rubbing my eyes.

As I got out I noticed that we were below some old dam near an area where the water pooled to the side of the main waterway. The zit kid helped me with my tube while Steve grabbed his. They both tossed them in the water and I started to walk in gingerly when I froze - literally. Damn it was cold!

The kid just laughed at my reaction and informed us for the first time that all the water came from a spring a few miles north of use that was a steady 57 degrees year-round when it came out. Hence the name of the river - the Spring River. Well, even as blistering hot as the sun was, the water hadn't warmed up all that much by the time it got here!

Damn, this was like some stupid winter polar bear swim. What happened to the nice warm lake water? This was really ridiculous but Steve somehow seemed impervious to the cold and quickly flopped down in the middle of his tube. He motioned to me, encouraging me to get in while trying to convince me it wouldn't be so bad once I got used to it. Yeah, and the tax guy is here to help you.

It took a while but I was finally sitting in the water in the middle of my tube, goose bumps and all. If nothing else, my nipples were now like little mountain peaks poking through my top. I pushed off a rock with my feet and we started our slow trek down the river. Emphasis on the SLOW. We had to pass by some fishermen to get to the main part of the river and they didn't seem all too happy at first at being disturbed but I smiled and waved at them and they didn't seem to mind so much after that.

What's more boring - watching grass grow or tubing down a slow freezing cold river? The sun was blaring and as good a tan as I had I was getting this bad feeling about it. It wasn't like we'd brought anything with us other than the tubes and our swim suits. As I floated next to Steve we chatted about this and that, nothing serious. In a way, this wasn't so bad as we rarely got a chance to talk like this. Usually sooner or later one of us would get horny and then one thing would lead to another and next thing I knew we wouldn't be talking anymore.

Surprisingly, for most of the trip we were by ourselves. Maybe it was the heat of the sun that kept sane people from doing this sort of thing. Sometimes we passed by homes but even then generally nobody was out and about, at least not on the river side. A couple of the campgrounds we passed seemed pretty busy but people were usually fishing so we tried to stay on the far side as much as possible so as not to get in their way or get snagged.

We must have been about half-way done when Steve turned the conversation to yesterday's boating affair. Like a guy, he seemed particularly enamored with me losing my bottoms.

"You know Kelly, I didn't even realize that you were bare-ass until you said something," he pointed out.

"Well I certainly did," I replied rather sternly, then lightened up and grinned saying, "So did it turn you on for your friends to see me naked?"

Steve laid his head back and sighed, "God you know it, I loved it. Seeing them look at you that way and knowing I was the one getting to screw you later... it was perfect."

"It WAS kinda cool floating out there without anything on down there but nobody knowing it," I said rather absentmindedly. As I was saying those words a thought came to my head and I grinned to myself. Maybe this trip didn't have to be so boring after all!

"What in the world are you doing now?" Steve asked as I started to squirm in my tube.

I almost fell through the middle as I reached under and worked my bottoms off my hips and then up to my thighs in plain sight. Steve saw my bikini bottoms and then just stared as I pushed them off my feet and held them in my hand.

"There... now THAT is so much better," I sighed as if they had been the bulkiest and heaviest thing I could have worn.

In reality, there wasn't a hell of a lot of difference between how I was now and before except for a couple of square inches of strategically placed material.

"You know, you are really something else," Steve said, shaking his head as yet again he couldn't believe what I was doing.

It was the same look he had given back when I was masturbating for the truckers on the trip down.

"But you love it and you know it," I teased him. Then I held my bottoms over my Head, twirling them like a little flag and turned to him. "Here, now don't you dare drop them!"

He almost missed them as I flipped them over to him but thankfully he grabbed them out of the air with one hand and then held them up to his nose. I know a lot of guys make stupid fish jokes when talking about pussies but this time they probably DID smell like fish!

"Pervert," I teased him.

Steve just shrugged and tucked them into the front of his shorts. At least he wouldn't lose them. We didn't even have a towel with us so it would've been pretty interesting to try to get out of the water bottomless in the middle of town.

Like I said, physically there wasn't a lot of difference after handing over my bikini bottoms to Steve, but psychologically it made all the difference in the world. When I wore a thing I may as well be bare ass, at least from behind, yet somehow that was ok at most places so long as I wore something. With my butt hanging down in the cool water I was showing off as much to the fish as I was before but now I was bottomless, naked, nude, whatever else you wanted to call it. I couldn't just stand up because people would notice in front I wasn't wearing anything.

"Now you take yours off," I taunted him. Steve just shook his head. No way was he going to do that! Sure, it was OK for a girl to expose herself but not a guy. Didn't seem quite fair...

"I've got a better idea," he said slowly, as if he was trying to warm me up to the idea, "Toss me your top."

My initial reaction was a big "no way"! It was one thing to be floating along with people watching me without my bottoms on so long as my ass was underwater or at least hidden by the tube. While I was fully aware of the state I was in - they didn't. The fun for was in knowing they didn't know and to think about what they would say if they DID know. But still, they didn't know.

That said, going topless would be a lot harder to hide, especially since I had nothing else with me, not even a towel. All I needed was some overzealous cop waiting for us at the next bridge to arrest me for public indecency. Some people simply have no sense of humor.

"Oh come on Kelly... it's not like I can't see most of your tits now anyway," he pleased with me like a little boy begging for his mother to give him a treat.

Steve was right in that without any straps and as low as it hung on my boobs, when I was hunkered down in the middle of the big tube my chest was almost entirely covered by the dark river water such that someone couldn't see my top hardly at all unless I pulled myself up a little. I thought about it some more as Steve kept on about how much wanting me to do it and how chicken I was. Yeah, like who was the one who was half-naked already? HE wasn't going to be the one floating down past who knows who stark naked!

"Oh alright," I finally sighed, pretending I was giving in under great duress.

In reality, the idea excited me. It was sort of like when I stand in my living room during the day naked and look out at the people going by. I know with the way the light reflects off the living room window that they can't see me inside but I still get a kick out of standing there nude virtually right in front of them.

As it turned out, this was a little harder than with my bottoms. My other bikini would have been easier since it tied in back and I could have just undone the ties and slipped it off. This one was all one piece so I had to get pull it up and over my head. In the process of doing so it was almost impossible not to fully expose my boobs for a few seconds. Still, there was nobody in sight at the moment and it was only a brief moment of exposure before Steve had my top tucked in his shorts along with my bottoms.

1...345678