Wee Wee Camp: The Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fucking shit!" Henry moaned while titties jumped and his wee wee shot its last. "That felt so good to my wee wee."

June still struggled to swallow his copious ejaculate, some of which spilled from the corners of her mouth and trickled down the sides of her face. Reaching for her discarded bra on the floor beside the bed, Henry took a corner of it and dabbed at her sticky face, cleaning up the sticky ropes of semen that she was unable to ingest.

"Oh, sweetie, that was fun," June sighed, licking her full pouty lips to remove the last few drops of cum that clung to them and dripped onto her twin humps of tit. "Whew! Just give me a few minutes to catch my breath!"

Henry pulled away from his position straddling her and cuddled up on the bed beside her, using her left breast as a pillow on which to rest his head, his left hand automatically reaching down and absentmindedly tickling her nub as they both tried to calm their breathing and recover their composure.

"Oh, fucking shit, yeah!" Henry suddenly whooped, discarding the space between the huge-hootered grandparent's legs as he turned to look out the window at the clearing weather. "Holy shit! Get your fucking face cleaned off quick! The sun's coming out, Granny! That means we can go to the carnival today! Whoooppppeeeee! Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeahhhhhh! Oh, shit! I got some wee wee juice leaking out of my pee wee head! Can you lick that off for me real quick, Angeltits?"

"No problem, sweet cock," June replied, lapping a strain of his pre- cum off of her left tittie before lowering her head to the place between his legs. Like a mother cat, she began to lap at the head of his sagging penis that dangled limply between his sweating legs. "No problem at all, Henry. Mr. Wee Wee will be clean and sticky-free in a minute."

"I can't believe the weather has changed so much," Henry told his grandmother as she used her tongue to clean him up like a mother cat, albeit it a stacked one in this case, cleans her kittens. "It's not raining anymore, and the sun's coming out, so can we go to the carnival, Grandma? Can we? Please?"

"Ahhh, sweetie, I'd like that. I really would. But I'm still a little bit horny. Can't I get another one out of you before we go?" June asked, winking naughtily at Henry, wobbling her tawdry twins at him and once more fumbling for the huge Humper humpstick between his legs. "It won't take long, sweet cock, and then we'll go to the carnival. Okay?"

Not pausing long enough to let Henry even think about forming a response, June turned over onto her stomach and raised up on all fours, waggling her ample ass suggestively in Henry's direction, her two glorious assets hanging beneath her and touching the bed.

"Stick it in me, sweets," she cried out, her hanging pair smacking happily together as she touched the general area of her cunny. "I mean, Henry, I know my mother cat routine got your big wee wee all hard and long again, didn't it, Long Dong Humper?"

"Oh, for sure," Henry sighed, reaching and toying with one of her dangling ebullient udders that hung like a cow's milk-givers beneath her perfect and thoroughly vulnerable body. "Hey, Bessie. Would you like a good milking, old girl?"

"Very motherfucking funny, baby. Now, are you going to start doing a little bit of skillful log-jamming? By the way, did you hear about the time Bill Clinton went to the barber shop and asked for a little trim and some longer bangs? Tee hee hee hee!"

"Funny joke, you big-tittied floozy," Henry snapped, unhanding her boobie and grabbing her waist and jockeying his foot-longer slowly into position, despite the fact that he had just lost what felt like a gallon of cum from his sack.

"You are one insatiable bitch, Granny," Henry laughed, pushing the head of his mushroom warrior, his womb raider, his vaginal voyager to the opening of her still slick slot with one hand, while reaching around her with his other to continue playing with her opprobrious orb, cupping it in his hand and occasionally tweaking a nipple roughly to elicit a whimper from between her pretty pouty lips.

"Oh, Henry! Hurry, hurry!" June urged him, waggling her ass at him again, hoping to entice him to take care of her libidinous needs, her globe-like gifts moving non-stopped. "Don't tease me, Henry. I can't take it. I really can't. I need WEE WEE! I NEED him!"

"Oh, all right. I'll fuck ya," Henry finally told her, grabbing her hips firmly with both of his hands and driving himself into her up to the hilt, his downy hair-covered balls slapping noisily against her buttocks and her bra-filling feisty fuckers shifting. "Now this is the life!"

An hour later..........

"All right! Carnival, here we come! Granny's Bessie udders in the fucking funhouse mirror! Yeah! Wee wee washes and tittiefucks on the fucking ferris wheel!"

"Hurry up and get the rest of your clothes on, horseycock," June laughed at the childish excitement of her grandson as she stood in the bathroom hooking up her brassiere around her monumental mammary glands, her sweat gland honkers, before sliding her cut-off pair of tiny Daisy Duke jean shorts over her plump, wide and round voluptuous fanny. "I'll be right back. I've got a surprise for you."

"I don't think we have time for another hump before we leave, Granny," Henry replied, eyeing her brassiere-encased monstrous tits as he slid a pair of khaki shorts on.

"No, not a hump, sweetie. I'll be right back. I've got something for us to wear."

"It's not some dumb shit, is it?" Henry asked worriedly, still eyeing her upper body. "Last time Mom said she had something she wanted me to wear, it turned out to be this dumb Hawaiian shirt that she bought me. I looked like a fruitcake in it, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings."

"Oh, hush, Henry," June told him, putting a finger to her lips for emphasis, nailing herself in the tits in the process. "It's not anything goofy, I promise you. It's something I had done at the mall. Let me just go to my room and get them. I'll be right back."

Just as Henry started to pull a clean t-shirt out of his dresser drawer, June returned, her whoppers shifting inside her boobie cups as she carried a package.

"Put that t-shirt away, sweet pecker," she told him firmly, adjusting a brassiere strap to take the tension off of one of her gyrating puppies. "We're wearing these today."

Opening the parcel, June pulled out two blue t-shirts and held one up in front of herself and her crazy-sized cans so that Henry could have a good look at it.

"Read this shit, Henry. It's funny as fucking shit," June said, holding the shirt out in front of her massive chest charms.

"Oh, fucking shit!" Henry bellowed and then laughed as he read the shirt that covered her bra-induced cleavage. "Oh, fuck! The front says 'WEE WEE CAMP'! Let me see the back of it!"

"Okay, but this is mine, Henry," June giggled, turning the tee around and setting it on top of her mountain blimps of flesh. "Yours says something different."

"Oh, fuck! I can't fucking believe it!" Henry Humper yelled with eyes wide, and for once it wasn't because he was drooling over his grandmother's ta tas. "Holy fucking titan tits in tittieland! It actually says 'TITTIE MOMMA'! Oh, shit, that's cool as shit, Granny! That is cool as fucking shit! What does mine say?"

"You've gotta see this, baby," June tittered, slapping him playfully on the crotch of his khaki shorts as she shook her whoppers at him. "It's too fucking crazy to believe!"

"Just show it to me!" Henry said to her, almost shouting in his anxiety to see what the back of his shirt read. When June finally held it up in front of her blimp-like boobies, Henry nearly doubled over laughing. "Oh my goodness! Ha ha ha ha! This is too fucking funny! Ha ha ha! It's funny as shit! I can't fucking believe that you had 'TITTIE BABY' put on the back of my fucking T-shirt! Ha ha ha ha ha! This is some fucking funny shit!"

"You like it, baby?" his grandiose-gazongaed granny asked him sweetly, handing his shirt to him while she pulled hers over her head and pulled it down, struggling to make it stretch over her Hindenberg- sized hooters as Henry donned his tee. "Oh, it looks so good on you, Henry. Don't we just look like the cutest couple?"

"Yeah, and so do those big motherfuckin' boobies of yours under that t-shirt. Funny, yours is a little harder to read the front of than mine is, Granny. We are a cute couple, but you have the fucking biggest couple. Oh, shit. Seeing you in that skin-tight boob- squeezing t-shirt is getting me so fucking hard."

"Well, it seems that that cold shower earlier didn't cool you off, baby. But Henry, we better get going if we want a fun full day at the ol' amusement park. You haven't seen naughty till you've seen me at a family type theme park."

"Well, in that shirt, it looks like you are hiding an illegal immigrant family under your fucking top. Let's hit the road. I can't wait to see all those stiffs at the carnival when they see this pair of t-shirts and that big fucking pair under your t-shirt. They are going to be so fucking jealous."

"They are indeed, Henry," said June, grabbing her purse and indicating to Henry that it was time to get going.

"Yeah, let's go," Henry responded excitedly, poking June in the breasts as he turned to head out of the house. "I can't wait to get to the carnival!"

"You drive, sweetie," June told him, tossing the car keys in his direction before wrapping an arm affectionately around his waist and jamming one of her juggies against his body. "I don't feel like driving today."

"Sure thing, Granny," Henry replied, catching the keys in mid air before wrapping his own arm around his greatly-globed grandmother's narrow waist sweetly as they walked out of the house in the direction of the car.

Five minutes later..........

"Henry, can you tilt the steering wheel up a little more. I don't have much room to maneuver here?" June asked her grandson as she struggled to undo the button and fly at the front of his shorts. "Ahhh, that's much better."

"Yep, you'll need lots of head room, or should I say 'giving head' room," Henry said, focusing on her overwrought t-shirt, smiling as his excitement grew, some of it emanating from the bulge in the front of his shorts. Henry admiringly gazed at the insane swells pushing at the front of the blue t-shirt his grandmother wore, making his penis outrageously hard as he looked at her bustline, a bustline that not even a bra could de-emphasize. "And with a twelve inch cock, we've definitely got to make sure you've got a lot of room, a lot of space to work within."

Henry's right hand left the adjusted wheel and, not at all serendipitously landed atop June's squeezed to the maximum left melon of a boobie as his busty Nana worked to open his shorts and free his inflated cock.

"Almost got him free, baby," June told him, grinning at the attention her tight tee and top-heavy tee tees garnered from him. "Then we can hit the road and I can hit your wee wee with a nice sucking."

"Gosh, I love wee wee camp," Henry sighed, as his gorgeously-stacked grandmother finally freed his already somewhat tumescent fuckstick from the confines of his shorts and briefs, leaning lower to wrap her pouty DSLs around it, sucking hungrily on it like an infant who had just awakened from a nap ravenously hungry.

"Holy fucking shit!" Henry cried out, almost letting go of the steering wheel as his big-boobied granny sucked and licked his pecker in a most pleasant fashion. "I guess I better try harder to concentrate on the road. I don't want to get us both in an accident. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

June's attention to his naughtiest part was nearly driving him wild as she used a hand to hold and stroke him while sucking and slobbering on the shaft and head, one of her large breasts shoved hard against his right leg. Without even realizing it, he began to rise up in his seat with her every draw on him, failing to notice that the car was slowly drifting towards the sidewalk on the right.

"Oh, that's nice, Granny," Henry moaned softly, enjoying the surreally good feeling of his wee wee in her mouth as her blonde head rhythmically rose and fell sweetly on his erect appendage and her two teats lackadaisically lunged back and forth inside June's bra cups.

"Oh, shit! What the fuck?" Henry screamed without warning, noticing the car veering into a small group of twenty-somethings who had set up a stand on the side of the street to promote the radical left-wing animal rights agenda. Some held placards that read "NO FUR!" or "ANIMAL RIGHTS, NOT CORPORATE WRONGS" and another that read "FUCK YOU, FASCIST, IF YOU'RE WEARING FUR!" Henry jumped in his seat and June's oral lock on his penis broke as the car veered into a stand labeled "F.A.G.--The Friends of Animals Gestapo." It was a second later that Henry noticed as June rose, her titties bouncing from the turbulence of the ride, that he had hit a couple of the animal rights nutcases and knocked them down.

"Shittttttttttttttttttttttttt!" Henry cried out as the car finally came to rest on the sidewalk, two of the activists lying there, dazed and slightly bloody, but still conscious and breathing as people rushed to their assistance, as he still looked at grandma's tawdry tit treasures. "Holy shit, I can't believe this!"

"I can't either, sweet cock," June responded, her randy rakish rack still rattling from the collision. "You just hit two people!"

"No, no, no," Henry groaned, as his grandmother failed to understand what it was that he was trying to say as she adjusted her mountainous tonnage of teat that her boulder holder held for about the umpteenth time since she had put it on. "I mean I can't believe that my dick is going soft!"

"Henry, sweetie. Put that thing down for a minute," June said in a stern voice, feeling the mammary comfort that could be derived from a well-situated bra. "This is a lesson in responsibility, sweetcheeks. You need to do the right thing."

"But what can I do?" he asked her, his face a study in anxiety as he once more glanced at the two activists lying dazed on the sidewalk before looking back towards the familiarity of her full and somewhat encumbered bosom buddies.

"It means being responsible enough to keep your driving record clean and not worrying about these fucking nutjobs! Look! They're getting up. They're fine. Personal responsibility means getting the fuck out of here! Drive! Just fucking drive, Henry! And take your hand off your fucking dick and put both hands on the wheel when you do it too! We can take care of Mr. Wee Wee later on! Hurry the fuck up!"

With the shouting of lunatic leftists following the car's rapid exit and the sight of Granny Humper's triple K cuppered basketballs bounding under her fucking tight t-shirt, Henry hit the gas pedal and burned rubber down the road, his big penis swinging limply back and forth through the opening of his shorts, smacking the driver's side door several times.

"But what about the fucking license plate number?" Henry said, his face white with fear, the sight of massive moving mams not even enough to calm him. "What if they got that shit?"

"Nothing to worry about, baby," June said, adjusting the other strap of her brassiere now to ease the discomfort place on her squashed left honker. "It was loose and fell off yesterday, so guess what? We get away fucking scot-free, horsecock. How do you like them apples?"

"Not as much as I like them boobies," Henry managed a laugh as he touched both of her barrel-sized breasts in turn.

"We got away with it, motherfucker!" June shrieked with glee as the vehicle sped down the road, hitting several bumps and making her tawdry huge titties leap like hopping rabbits under a tablecloth, only her fuckers were much bigger. "Yippppeeeeeeee! Carnival time, Henry Humper! Way to be morally responsible, good fucker! Too bad we can't nail a couple of ACLU lawyers with the car in the carnival parking lot. But most of those ACLU fucks don't take their kids to carnivals. They take them to look at endangered species or to diversity and sensitivity training classes. Ha ha ha!"

"You got that fucking right," Henry laughed, palming her nearest knocker sweetly as he drove with the other hand.

They were now only about a half mile away from the carnival and he could feel his excitement building as he fondled his grandmother's boob and he smiled as he saw his naked semi-erect cock flapping back and forth from the front of his shorts. He was sure he would get to put it to a lot of use on this bright summer day.

"Are you sure it will be okay, Granny?" Henry asked, not entirely sure that he would actually get away with hitting a few pedestrians and leaving the scene of an accident. "I'm a bit nervous."

"Oh, Henry. Don't be silly, sweetie," June responded in a soothing tone, pinching her titflesh saucily through her shirt for his benefit. "You don't need to have any performance anxiety. You've always been able to make wee wee stand up straight and tall for me."

"Shit, Nana," Henry said, laughing as her pinching of her tittie pouch made his sizable stalk twinge. "I was worrying about hitting those fucking people; not my pecker."

"Don't worry, Henry. We won't be in any trouble. I promise you that. Who's going to fucking care about a couple of animal rights activists anyway? Nuts like them are a dime a dozen."

"I guess you're right, Granny," Henry sighed, beginning to relax as he finally arrived at the carnival parking lot and pulled the car into the closest spot, knowing that sexual thrills and bulbous bazooms were the order of the day.

"I'm still nervous, Nana," Henry whined as he shut the car off and pulled the key from the ignition, now able to rub June's overbloated chest with both hands. "I mean, I'm all tense after nailing those fuckers on the side of the road. I mean, we just ran them down like dogs."

"No, baby. I would never hit a puppy with my car," June said consolingly, sighing as Henry mashed and pulled on her malleable dough-like titflesh more forcefully now. "But a dog is more worthwhile to humanity than those fucks."

"I guess you're right, Granny," Henry admitted at last, a hand going under her t-shirt and into her bra, almost using her titan bazooka bosoms like someone uses 'comfort food.' "But there is one thing you could do to help ease my mind."

"What's that, baby?" June asked, then paused as they both assumed knowing grins and both of their eyes dropped to his now almost fully erect penis before eyeing her twin teatsies. "My goodness, Henry. Don't you think wee wee has had enough attention this morning already? I thought you were so eager to get to the carnival?"

"Well, yeah, I am, I guess," Henry said softly, digitally enjoying her mammoth camel hump oscillating orbs. "But you didn't finish the job you started, Granny. That's not fair."

"Oh, bring it here then, Henry," June said with a chuckle, grabbing Henry's erect pecker in her manicured hand and stroking it very lightly, giggling when it quivered in anticipation, both from her digital skill and her chestital size.

Leaning closer, the well-built June stuck out her tongue and gently swirled it in his urethral orifice, tickling it and teasing it until she was able to elicit a low moan from Henry.

"It tickles, it tickles. But it feels good as fuck to my wee wee," Henry was finally able to get out from between pursed lips, as his hand kneaded both of her overample assets. "I think your tongue went pretty deep that time, Nana. I could almost feel it in my balls."

"Oh, Henry, I'd put the whole thing, my tongue, in your wee wee if it would fit. But, alas, it won't, baby. But you've got to give a girl credit for trying, I guess," June softly told him with a smirk as she gripped his twelve inch pole right at the base, her udders dangling, bra and t-shirt clad over them, but still shifting and bobbing beneath their tittie-traps.