Wee Wee Camp: The Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that, Nana!" Henry hollered, pointing in the direction of the entrance, gaping at her globs of tit. "You're attracting a whole fucking crowd! Look at them all! Holy fucking shit!"

"That fucking bounce almost hurt my big fuckers," June commented, careening the car in the opposite direction, heavy breasts flailing as she smashed their car against a red one occupied by a middle-aged married couple. "Yeah! Take that!"

Her boobs jumped up with this crash, the two mammoth forms beneath her shirt hitting her face as Henry laughed his ass off.

"Whoa! Those bouncy fuckers are out of control! I got 'em!" Henry yelled, reaching and grasping the cloth-covered tops of each of her beautiful flesh bulges, constraining and squeezing them at the same time and just generally copping a feel. "Hit some other fuckers! Go ahead, Granny! Like a fucking naughty little old busty broad from Pasadena! Go, Granny! Go, Granny, go! Shit, they feel soft and heavy as shit! Mmmmmmmm, yeah!"

"Whoo, hold onto my honkers, big fucker, cause it's crash time!"

The operator of the bumper cars smiled as June made eye contact with him and he bellowed, "I'm lovin' it, Big Tits! Bump those boobies around!"

"Fuck, yeah!" she screamed in return, like a busty schoolgirl hitting on a high school crush as her wild boobie bags saucily slung themselves back and forth.

Suddenly June was jolted by sudden sporadic bursts of bright light, so bright that it initially blinded her.

"What the fuck was that?" the 60-year-old endowed blonde beauty asked Henry, raising a hand to her eyes to shield them from the blazing brightness. "Is it lightning?"

Finally, when her eyes gradually became accustomed to the glare and her whoppers had slowed their smacking together, she looked in the direction from which the flashes had seemed to come and saw a crowd of people, mostly men, all with cameras poised and ready, snapping away.

"You're a fucking celebrity, Nana!" Henry shrieked, poking his grandmother in her left breast, a breast so soft that his index finger disappeared into it up to the first joint. "You're Elizabeth fucking Taylor!"

"You fellows want a fucking picture, do ya?" June shouted at them, laughing at the sight of them snapping away with their cameras at her gargantuan jubblies, some of them already sporting semi-erections. Standing up in the car, she reached down and grabbed the hem of the t- shirt, pulling it up far enough to totally expose the milky whiteness of her mammoth mammary mounds.

"How's that for a picture, you fuckers? Cause Elizabeth Taylor doesn't have fucking jugs this fucking big, you horndogs! Whooooooo! Check these fifty pound puppies out!" June Humper squealed as the ride came to a halt, already having yanked her t-shirt up over her fucking insanely sized boobah bags. "Check it out! I'll bet all of you have blood rushing faster than the speed of sound to your fucking wee wees, don't you, you crazy fucks! Whoooooooo, yesssss!"

"Hell, yeah, lady! I ain't seen a set this big since Lola Ferrari kicked off from that heroin binge!"

Several parents with young children gasped and pulled their offspring out of the cars and rushed away.

"Hell fucking yeah!" the car operator yelled, the clear shape of an erection bunching out the front of his khaki pants. "You're bigger than Mount Rushmore with those big round funbags of yours!"

"And she's my Granny, bastards!" Henry yelled proudly, patting June's naked and exposed hooters in turn, smirking at the gang of horny men. "I get to play with these monsters all the time!"

"You're one lucky son of a bitch then, boy," one of the men in front shouted. "If my wife had tits like that, I'd never leave the house. Man, some guys have all the luck!"

"Can we go and get something to drink, Granny?" Henry asked, palming one of her proud paps and then using the sleeve of his t-shirt to wipe the perspiration from his face. "It's hot as hell and I've been losing body fluids all fucking day. I could sure use a tall cold one."

"Tee hee. I could use a tall stiff one," June giggled, pulling her t- shirt back down over her overstuffed tittie pillows, much to the chagrin of her crowd of gentlemen admirers. "But I'll settle for a drink. I think we passed a drink stand on the way over here."

Climbing out of the car, June and Henry exited the ride and walked arm in arm back the way they had come, soon reaching the refreshment stand and joining the short line. Henry and June waited until the line had subsided and June bobbed and wobbled as they approached the teenaged guy selling the carbonated refreshments.

"What can I get for them, errrrr, I mean you?" he said, stuttering as he took in the twin pair of loose and liberated lady bumps that looked like they had a shirt painted on top of them.

"Tee hee. Nothing gets past you, sweetie," June told the teen, leaning towards the counter and setting her two jugs on top of it, plopping both of her tired and sweaty honkers right down in front of the gaping youth. "I think we'll take two laaarrrgggeee big tall fucking Coca-Colas, baby. How much is that?"

"Ummmmmm, no charge," the 18-year-old kid stammered as he stared her right in the tits. "That is, if you let me touch 'em."

"Touch away, babycakes," June swooned, using her best seductive voice and jutting her sashaying set of heavenly sweat glands in his direction.

"Will your boyfriend care?" the teen asked carefully, salivating as he studied the lumps causing her t-shirt area to resemble two swollen masses.

"Oh, he's not my boyfriend. He's my grandson."

"Your grandson?" he said, not sure if he had heard her right the first time, but more interested in her tits than anything else. "You mean you're his....?"

"Grandmother," June finished the sentence for him, giggling at the confused expression on his face, all fifty pounds of her breast meat still resting on the counter. "You heard right the first time."

"Well fuck me backwards," the boy said, not really sure what to do at this point, but knowing what he wanted to do with her overblown bazooms. "Did you mean what you said about me touching them?"

"Sure did," was June's short reply, taking one of the boy's hands and placing it on her breast, his average-sized hand looking small in comparison to her big boobie balloons. "See? They won't bite."

"Wow! I've never felt a real live breast before," the kid stammered, blushing from his neck to the roots of his hair as he touched her chestly treasure troves of tittie. "I saw my sister's once when I accidentally walked in on her taking a shower. But fuck! Hers weren't nearly as big as yours! Can I touch the other one?"

"Sure. Reach under the shirt so you can touch the actual flesh, the skin, baby," June instructed him, taking her time since there was no one in line behind them and pulling his hand beneath her 'WEE WEE CAMP' tee to feel her soft breast bounty.

"They are great, aren't they?" Henry asked the kid with a smile as he stared at June's titans, watching the teen's hand disappear between them, down where the cleavage was deep.

"Ohhhh, yeah! They're greeeaaattt!" the vendor exclaimed, pinching each of her nipples and areola and squeezing the silky soft flesh. "Oh, so soft and nice, but big and firm too. They are firm beautiful boobies. Mmmmmmm."

"Yeah, I've been playing with them for about five days now," Henry informed the lad as the kid now pawed needily at June's juggernaut jaunting and jiggling juggy jugs.

"No shit?" the 18-year-old vendor asked him, sighing audibly as both hands circled each absurd curve of each of June's jumbo swells of tit. "You kick some ass, man! I mean, you've got one hot Granny here! I would never be able to keep my hands off of her!"

"Oh, he doesn't," June assured the youth with a grin, sighing herself as he pulled on both of her nipples and massive areola again. "Henry does all sorts of fun shit with me, baby. But that's enough, lover. We just need our drinks now, sweetie. Glad you enjoyed ol' Granny June's juggies."

June brushed his hands away and reached down over the counter to squeeze his expanded crotch before she stood erect, big boobs leading the rest of her body, and allowed the kid to get them some Coca-Colas.

"Wow, Granny, you sure know how to operate," Henry said softly, patting June's once again t-shirt covered mams.

The young lad busied himself filling two disposable cups with Coca- Cola, putting lids on them and sliding a straw into the slit in the plastic lid.

"Here you go, ma'am," he told June, his eyes lowering to once more take in the magnificent bosom before him as he handed one of the cups to her, and then one to Henry. "And you sure are lucky to be able to play with those things all the time, too."

"Oh, you bet I am," Henry responded, dimpling one of his grandma's recently mauled milkwagons for emphasis. "And sometimes she even lets me tittiefuck them."

"Man, oh man," the kid said sadly, his eyes darting over her protuberant pounds of womanly wobblers for the last time. "Some guys have all the luck."

Taking their drinks, wobbly-whoppered June and well-hung Henry walked behind the concession stand to sit at a picnic table in the shade of a large oak tree where it was cooler, sipping their drinks and taking in the sights and sounds of the carnival around them.

"What would you like to do next, Henry?" June asked him sweetly, resting her raucous rack on the tabletop.

"How about I just tittiefuck you right here?" Henry said, setting his drink down and reaching across the table to place a hand underneath each of her barely restrained boobahs, her sweet globular rack that he loved so much.

"Seriously, Henry," June said, taking a sip from her straw with her thick pouty red lips as he manhandled her woman wiggles. "But wait a minute. Do you think we could get away with a tittiefuck right in front of all these passersby? Hmmmmm? No, seriously, Henry. Where do you want to head next?"

"The hills, maybe. Ha ha ha!"

"Henry, which ride do you want to head towards now? And don't you say it! Tee hee hee! I can read your fucking mind, you naughty fucker. Drink your drink, Henry, and we can just see what we happen upon in this little fucking park."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, this hits the spot!" Henry declared, not indicating his drink, but the mammoth titties he currently fondled.

"Drink, Henry," June demanded impatiently, wanting her jugs to be left in peace just long enough to quench her own thirst on such a hot day. "You need to replenish those bodily fluids of yours. Tee hee. And if you finish your drink, I thought it might be fun to go and take a ride in the tunnel of love. It's a long ride, and dark, so it will be a good way to get out of this heat for a while."

Picking up his drink and guzzling the entire contents of the plastic cup in mere seconds, Henry stood up and indicated that he was ready to move on.

"Tunnel of love, here we come!" he whooped, grabbing June's hand and pulling her along impatiently, the only hand tugging her body forward by the teatsie weatsies, a move that caused even more attention from the other patrons at the park. "Maybe I can explore your tunnel of love while I'm at it. Hee hee."

"Oh, baby. You are such a hopeless romantic," June sighed, laughing girlishly, amused at Henry's use of her watermelon-sized assets as handles. "There it is, sweetie. Now let me find those tickets again."

"And maybe I can find those tittets again," Henry quipped cornily, throwing his arm around June's waist again, feeling her wobbling zeppelins smacking into his side, grazing his abdomen occasionally with their freed flesh.

"You never stop, do you, Henry?" June told him with a knowing glance as they walked, shimmying her boobies on purpose and smacking his body with them as she threw her own arm around his waist, oblivious to the whispering crowd and the quiet laughs at their t-shirts, her hand now firmly on Henry's ass.

"How far away is this tunnel of love?" Henry asked her, his own hand going to her big ass, his body quivering as her twin jugs vibrated against him.

"Oh, it's right next to you, lover cock," June Humper cooed into his ear, squashing her breasts harder against him. "My tunnel of love is right under my Daisy Dukes, good fucker."

"Give the man the tickets, Nana," Henry urged her, feeling a familiar stirring between his legs as his grandmother's gorgeous, glandular globes pressed into his side. "My big fucker is getting stiff again."

"I just did, sweetcheeks," June told him with a breathy sigh, her own libido starting to rise after a downward glance revealed the familiar bulge in Henry's shorts, a bulge brought on by her Pandora Peaks- sized peaks and the rest of her perfect physique. "Come on. Let's get the last boat. It's more private."

Finally sitting in their own little boat in the darkened tunnel, June raised her hips up and lowered her Daisy Dukes as Henry gave an appreciative whistle, never tiring of looking at his grandmother's ample ass, round and firm and fully packed as it was, his second favorite body part next to her breasts. Sliding her panties down, she reached over and assisted Henry in getting his shorts unbuttoned and the fly lowered.

"Now let me straddle you, sweetie," she told him, moving into position and causing a quake in her round heavy boobage. "There, now help me get him in, sweetie. There's a good boy."

June knelt on the seat of the boat, celestial cantaloupes a-swaying, one knee on either side of Henry, holding on to his shoulders for support. Reaching down with one hand, she held her nether lips open and guided the tip of Henry's now fully erect pecker to her slickly lubricated 'tunnel of love' and once in place, slid down onto him, impaling herself on his rigid stalk up to the hilt.

"Oh, I feel so full," June moaned, just sitting for a moment to enjoy the snug feeling of their two parts, one inside the other, snug as a bug in a rug; more snug even than her boulders forced into a tittie- holder. "Your big fucker is stretching my cunny, baby."

Finally beginning to move, June raised herself up slightly before slamming down again, boobahs jouncing and bounding weightily in the process, grinding her pelvis into his as he used his hands to fondle and knead her chubby chest charms, squeezing them, and playfully pinching her pert nipples that were easily discernible through the thin fabric of her t-shirt.

"Holy shit, you're so fucking tight. Oooooo, yeah, that feels good," Henry grunted, shoving June upward by her knockers as she slid up and down on his thick stalk. "How can a 60-year-old who's been getting boned as long as you have, Grandma, how can that thing still be so tight?"

"Tee hee hee, Henry. Maybe I'm as loose as a fucking goose and you just have one monster-sized organ between your legs. Tee hee. Have you ever thought of that? Oh, shit, it's biiiigggggg!" June groaned, sliding up and down and letting her boobs jiggle and Henry's foot long hot dog plumb her snug insides.

"Yeah, ooooooo, that feels good in there," June's tittie baby cooed, his penis sliding up and into her again, poking against the deepest part of her private parts, which today were his own personal tourist attraction. "I guess you could just be a loose banged-out whore and I'm just too fucking well-hung to feel it."

"You're turning me on, baby," June sighed, continuing to bob up and down on his rock hard phallus, both body and bosom sailing upward before gravity took over. "I love it when you talk all dirty and shit. Tee hee. You're one well-hung big fucker, Henry. That horsecock of yours could fill the Grand Canyon of cunnies."

"Just shut up and fuck me," Henry told her, his breathing ragged against her throat, his hands still roaming freely on her bountiful blouse bunnies, his hands now under her t-shirt, feeling the warm flesh and pebbly nipple hard-ons as he pushed and pulled on them, tweaking them hard enough to elicit a barely perceptible whimper from between her pouty lips. "Oh! Oh! Oh! You good Humperfucker, you! Oh, Granny! Ride this cowboy like a wild fucking bronco at the fucking tunnel of love rodeo! Oh! Oh!"

Henry could already feel some pre-cum leakage from the head of his wee wee, adding to the slippery wetness already produced in copious amounts by June's pussy.

"Hurry the fuck up, baby," June urged him, crying out when Henry's hand, the one that wasn't fondling her honeydew honkers, found her clitoris, her lovely nub, in the darkness of the amusement park ride and began to pull and rub on it digitally. "Oh, shit, Henry! That's the same thing the UPS man does when he drops by with a package and ends up fucking me."

"Yeah, but, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh! I'll bet his cock doesn't fill you up this fucking much," Henry Humper told her arrogantly, cupping her left boob and tickling her clit intensely with his hand as he drove his twelve incher penis up and down into her slick chasm, up and down, up and down, in and out, in and out, until he knew that jizzing was so urgently imminent.

"Whoooooo! Uhhhh! Uhhhh! Henry, yessssssss!" June whooped, arriving at her own orgasm, her pussy vibrating, her own tunnel of love full of tickles and pinpricks of pleasure and her blimp-like ta tas rocketing in all possible directions.

"Oh my goodness, baby! That was a doozy," June moaned, as the last waves of her orgasm washed over her, exhausting her, and yet exhilarating her emotionally, hot sexuality almost bleaching her body with euphoric ebullience. "Now you better hurry up and come, Henry Humper, or I'm going to get caught with my fucking pants down when this ride ends."

"Oh! Oh! I'm trying, Nana," groaned Henry, still pounding into his voluptuous grandmother's honeypot, his downy hair-covered nutsack slapping rhythmically at the back of her shapely thighs and his hands still exploring her powerful chestly poundage. "Uh! Uh! Oh, I think I'm gonna. Yep, I'm gonna! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Oh, baby, that was fun," June giggled, moving forward so as to disengage his private part from hers and quickly pulling up her panties and Daisy Duke shorts. "Now get that fly done up, Henry. Hurry! The ride is nearly over. I can start to see daylight in front of us."

Five minutes later:..........

"Now that was a fun motherfucking ride," Henry told June as they walked through the carnival, her bulging breastesses still braless and bouncing like crazy, his arm around her waist yet again and his hand on her wide round J-Lo-like ass that shifted back and forth with every lovely sexy step she took, moving inside her little short cut- off jean shorts.

"Oh, you got that fucking right," June laughed as her breasts leaped in sweet freedom, her hand moving from around her grandson's waist as she patted him on his recently deflated crotch, never missing a step as they walked. "And that soldier between your fucking legs never fails to amaze. It's never let me down yet. Tee hee. I guess it can't let ME down if IT'S always up. Right, baby?"

They both giggled and yet still observed the quiet comments and occasional whistles from the surrounding men, due to abundant knockers and bulging booty. When they stopped walking, June leaned her face closer to Henry and their lips met yet another time that day. Henry returned the kiss, pressing the entire length of his body against hers, their hips together, her bra-busting mammies pressed flat against his chest. The kiss lasted for a few minutes, much to their mutual surprise, but finally the moment ended, and they pulled reluctantly apart.

"I love you, Nana."

"And I love you too, Henry."

It was now getting to be towards the latter part of the afternoon, so they rested for a moment and discussed what else they would like to do before leaving the carnival.

"Can we go to the funhouse, Nana?" Henry asked, both of his hands around her waist instead of her mountaintops for a change. "I always like looking in that weird funhouse mirror. It makes my wee wee look fucking huge! And your honkers too!"