Wee Wee Camp: The Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course we can, baby," June said breathily, her K cuppers expanding as she squeezed his crotch for emphasis. "I'd love to have a look at that big fucker of yours in the mirror."

"And I want to see how big your tits can get in that fucking mirror too, Jumbo Nana," Henry managed to say, his enthusiasm evident in his voice and the hardness that was creeping back into his cock, unexpected even to him, having just squeezed out another big load into tittie queen June's cunny slot. "How about another kiss before we head to the fucking freak show, hot stuff?"

"Oh, for sure, poopsie," the 60-year-old Humper whispered, shoving her whoppers against him yet again. "Oh, gee whiz, Henry. My stomach has butterflies. Tee hee hee."

"Just shut up and kiss me, as that fucking no-talent country singer would say," Henry ordered her playfully, feeling her tumbling freed teats against his form as June shoved her ruby red lipstick-clad thick lips against his slightly thinner ones.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" June managed as their lips pressed urgently together, just as urgently as her juggernaut jugs crushed into her grandbaby's body.

"Holy shit, Grandma," Henry yelped, pulling his lips away from hers suddenly and his body away from her inflated chest. "If you keep kissing me like that, I'm going to get another fucking hard-on and we'll never make it to the funhouse!"

"You're right, sweetie. I'm sorry," June said contritely, pulling away from the embrace herself, jumbo jubblies and all. "Let's go get a look at your big fucker in that mirror, shall we?"

Walking arm in arm again, the two of them strolled through the crowded carnival, still eliciting stares and whispers from many of the other carnival-goers, mostly men who ostensibly envied Henry being in the company of such a big-breasted beauty as June Humper. Henry could almost feel his chest puffing up in pride, and his wee wee quivered slightly at the idea that this big-tittied bitch was all his.

"Here we are, Nana. Here's the funhouse. Do you have the tickets?"

"Yes. Right here, Henry," June said, handing them to the funhouse operator as the man eyed her orbular eye candy, licking his lips at the sight of her tottering boobies. "I feel like a kid again, sweetie. This day at the carnival with you has made me feel young again."

"Even though you are an old bitch. Ha ha. Come on, old woman," Henry urged her with a snicker, grabbing hold of June's hand and pulling her inside the funhouse, just as a couple of guys nearby whispered slightly too loud, "Would you look at those fucking tits!"

"Oh, shit. I'd forgotten what it's like to walk on the sloped floor. It makes you feel all drunk and shit."

"Tee hee, Henry. I feel like I'm going to fall the fuck over," June said, unable to control her steps as she attempted to cross the crooked room, slamming into Henry, her breasts pressing against his side as she struggled to gain her equilibrium. "Tee hee hee. This is some funny shit."

"There's the mirror, Granny," Henry shouted in excitement, pulling her along, using her baby-feeders this time, yanking the nipples urgently. "Hurry up. I can't wait to see your big titties in that thing. They'll look fucking huge."

"You sure are anxious, Henry. Hee hee hee," June giggled, walking over to stand in front of the distorted mirror, wincing at the mixture of pleasurable tingles and painful tension in her titflesh. "What should I do?"

"Roll your t-shirt up, for one thing, Granny," said Henry helpfully, reaching to try to help her peel the material up over her overworked knockers. "I want to see what your big blimp-like boob bunnies look like in the mirror."

June did as Henry suggested, grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and rolling it up until the hem was just below the level of her armpits, exposing the full expanse of her humongous titbags.

"Holy fucking shit, Granny! Those fucking puppies of yours look heeeeuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeeee in that mirror! They look about the size of a fucking barn door! And look! Your nipples are about the fucking size of a dinner plate! Wee wee likes!"

"Oh, sweetie. You do say the sweetest things to me sometimes. Now whip out your johnson, Henry."

Henry immediately did what she ordered him to and they both laughed as the teenager moved back and forth in front of the mirror, as he switched from being stetched out to looking like a compacted midget, his wee wee morphing in front of the freakish reflector.

"Wow, Granny! It's hanging down to my fucking knees! Look at this motherfucker!" Henry gasped in surprise, seeing his flaccid pecker morph into a snake in front of the cackling pair who stood exposing their parts in the childish funhouse.

"Wow! Now you look like you have a little weiner, baby," jiggly- juggered June Humper chuckled, touching his penis as she shook her own honkers in front of the mirror. "You look like an underdeveloped wussy boy when the mirror does that shit to your cock. Hee hee hee!"

"All right. I'm all choked up from the emotion of this moment," Henry said sarcastically, patting his grandma's bulging breasts as she pulled her t-shirt back down. "Let's get the fuck out of here. After that free Coke, I've got to piss like a motherfucking racehorse. I've gotta go to the restroom."

"Okay, Henry. I'll take you."

"Okay, Granny. But don't hold my wee wee too tight at the urinal. It makes it hard to get a stream started."

Several hours and half a dozen carnival rides later..........

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!" moaned Henry Humper, his head pressed against his grandmother's topsy turvy teat as she drove, his mouth firmly around the nipple and areola of her right breast, sucking on her, an action that was soothing for both parties involved.

June, in return, had managed to fish Henry's big trouser snake out of his pants and boxers without having to pull the car over and while still having her titties sucked, and was deliberately stroking and fondling him as the car covered the distance between the carnival and the Humper farm.

"Oh, baby," said June with a sigh, moaning as a coursing of pleasure that she relished rippled through the jumbo jug that her favorite tittie baby breast-fed from. "I really had fun today, didn't you?"

"Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmmm!" was all that Henry could utter as he reached up with his left hand to grasp, squeeze and fondle her freed woman wiggle. "Mmmmmmm!"

"Your wee wee is hard as a fucking rock, baby," June observed, stroking the entire twelve inches of him as he suckled amiably on her protruding peak, dry-nursing in a most hearty fashion. "Oh, sweetie! Your wee wee is fucking dribbling harder than an NBA Rookie of the Year! Are you fixing to come?"

"MMMMMMM! MMMMMMM!" Henry grunted louder, his mouth full of not only her nipple and areola, but about as much honkerflesh as he could fit into his oral grasp.

"Shit, baby! That fucking jizz is dripping all over my hands! Open the glove compartment, Henry, and point your horsecock in that direction!" June said hurriedly, throwing her hand back and forth over her grandson's dick as she drove, her hulking hooters jarring up and down with the bumps in the road and the forceful breastfeeding that Henry gave to her closest teat. "Hurry, Henry, hurry! Open that fucking glovebox and point your shaft that way! We can clean that shit out later! Come on! Hurry up! Don't just nurse! Point, fucker! Point!"

"Alright, alright!" Henry shouted, pulling his mouth from her puckered nipple with an audible pop and moving his body so that he was closer to the glove compartment before opening it.

"That's it, baby. Let it come now," June urged, pulling on his pecker like a farmer trying to extract milk from a cow udder, Henry having just released her own set of udderly stupefying large wobbling melons. "Let it fly, sweetie! Jizz, baby! Jizz!"

"It's fucking coming!" Henry whooped at last, aiming his jumbo johnson towards the glovebox as June kept rubbing him, his jism shooting straight out and pooling in the opened glove compartment.

"Holy shit, Henry! I can't believe you still have that much jizz in your balls, baby!" June laughed, amazed that he was able to produce such a lot of ejaculate after all of the activity they had shared that day, though she knew that her elephantine chest glands were partially to credit. "I better get that fucking glovebox cleaned out before the next time Grandpa wants to use the car. Tee hee."

"Either that or he might have a nasty surprise waiting for him," Henry replied, smiling as he wiped off his recently extinguished cock with a tissue, smacking his Nana's bare boobahs before June finally pulled down her t-shirt once again, having already pulled it up many times during the course of their tawdry day at the carnival.

"Well, he probably would fucking deserve it, Henry," June told him, massaging the tension out of her overworked overabundant bosom as she continued to drive, the farm only about a quarter mile away at this point. "I mean, he gets his wee wee juice on the seats all the time when he is fucking those college age busty floozies in this car. One of the little minxes even broke off the mirror when she was hanging on to it and straddling Ward's big cock. Tee hee hee."

"I know, Granny," laughed Henry, wiping the last bit of stray cum that clung to the end of his wee wee on June's Daisy Dukes before tucking it away in his boxers and zipping up his shorts, giving her Boobsie Twins one last feel. "That old man gets more fucking pussy than I do, if that's even fucking humanly possible."

June laughed at the remark as she pulled into the long gravel drive leading to the Humper farm, her jugs lurching forward and smacking the steering wheel when she braked.

"Home at last. You go on inside, Henry. I'm just going to clean out the glove compartment before Grandpa Ward sees it and pitches a fit. I'll be in the house in a few minutes."

June cleaned the glovebox completely with a Kleenex, but occasionally sampled a dab of stray cum as she worked. When she was done, she tossed the soiled tissues in the trash on the way into the house, her rocking rack beating hard against her clothing as she strode inside. Almost as soon as the boob matriarch entered the large, rambling farmhouse, the doorbell chimed.

"Wonder who the fuck that could be?" Henry inquired, rushing to the window and peeking outside. "Oh, shit! It's the motherfucking cops, Nana! See, I told you we wouldn't get away with that hit and run fucking shit today! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't let them take me away! I feel as ill at ease as Elton John at the Playboy mansion! Do something, Granny!"

"Don't worry, baby," June consoled him, her unhoused mountains quaking under her dark blue t-shirt as she walked to the door, patting Henry reassuringly on the crotch of his shorts. "I won't let them take you away. Big-boobied Nana will take care of her loverboy. Just rest easy, poopsie."

"Fuck! Are you sure, Granny?"

"I'm sure, sweetie. Remember these two hills I've got on the front of me, oh ye of little faith. Tee hee hee. I'm going to open the fucking door now."

June opened the door, smiling widely and pushing her bust out at the young policeman who stood on her front porch.

"Good evening, Officer. Is there something I can do for you?" she inquired politely, grinning inwardly as he stole a glance at her gorgeous gams. "There's nothing wrong, I hope."

"Well, ma'am. I'm going to need to come inside, errrrrr, I mean, uhhhh, enter your house. I have a few questions that I need to ask you and the boy, if you don't mind."

"Mind? No, of course we don't mind. Anything to help our boys in blue. Right, Henry? Do come in." June jounced and bounced and jiggled and wiggled as she led the officer to the living room and indicated a chair for him to sit on. "So, what's this all about, Officer?"

"Ma'am, we are investigating a hit and run accident that happened this afternoon. A car plowed into a group of animal activists, knocking a couple of them down, and then fled the scene. We have a description of the car and witnesses said they saw a boy fitting this young man's description driving. They also reported seeing a blonde female head rising and falling somewhere near the vicinity of his lap."

"Oh, golly gee whiz! That's terrible," June Humper shrieked, placing a hand atop her left breast at her heart to feign sincerity. "Those poor activists. I can't imagine who would do such a horrific thing. Can you, Henry?"

"N-n-n-no, Gran'ma," the youngster stammered, moving closer to his bust-heavy relative and the officer, who wore a look of cold seriousness on his face.

"No one was hurt seriously, ma'am, but two of these animal afficionados sustained some mild scrapes and bruises. One of them was so upset that he called for radical eco-terrorism and a freeing of all the animals at the zoo. Bizarre, to be sure, but we are still trying to find the driver responsible for this incident," the officer informed them, his eyes dropping to stare at June's bountiful bustline, the only thing separating her naked boobies from his eyes being a thin tee. "Son, were you driving that car today? If you were, then you better level with me now and make things easier on yourself in the long run."

"I'm afraid you must have made a mistake, Officer," June said, shimmying her shoulders slightly so that her glorious globes bounced provocatively under the thin fabric that encased them. "I was with my grandson all afternoon, and I can assure you, you have the wrong young man."

"Ma'am, we have a description of the car, and a description of the driver that matches your grandson. I'm afraid that I am going to have to ask you both to come down to the station to answer a few more questions."

"Officer," June said again, this time batting her eyelashes at the young cop as she made her beautiful liberated boobies quake visibly. "Could I speak to you for a few minutes in the other room?"

"Alright, ma'am. But only for a moment," he replied, trying to maintain his somber facade, but now openly ogling her extensive lumps of boobage. "And then I'll have to take you both to the station."

June indicated the door to the kitchen, holding it open after passing all fifty pounds of her mammary baggage through it and allowing the officer to enter the kitchen behind her.

Henry Humper let out a gust of air as he watched his chesty grandma, lush honkers heaving, and the officer disappear into the kitchen. It was only a minute later that Henry grinned as he sat down, hearing the sounds of heavy breathing coming from the direction of the kitchen and dining room. It was obvious that the massive-mammaried matriarch of the Humper family was taking care of business, solving yet another problem in the only way she knew how; with her giant jubblies, her lush pussy or her thick, dick-pleasuring lips.

"I'm home-free," Henry whispered, feeling relief wash over him as he thanked his lucky stars for her fulsome funbags.

"Oh, Officer! That feels good!" June's squeal echoed through the house.

When the kitchen door swung open five minutes later, the policeman was smiling and zipping up his fly while June did up the front of her Daisy Duke ass-squeezing jean shorts and pushed her 'WEE WEE CAMP' t- shirt back over her monstrous chest.

"Thank you so much for coming. Tee hee. And I do mean 'coming'," June told the young officer sweetly as she opened the front door for him, jutting out her pouty puppies once more for his utility. "I am so glad we were able to get everything straightened out. Tee hee. And I do mean 'straightened out'. Gosh, your wee wee's a big fucker. And thick too."

"I'm really sorry to have bothered you, ma'am," he said in response, looking wistfully at her wobbly lurching juggies. "And your grandson. Those witnesses must have become confused. At any rate, please accept my apologies for bothering you."

"No bother at all, Officer," June said, holding the door open for him as he left her home, the policeman stealing one last fleeting glance at her heavy old honkers which were both still in motion. "No bother at all."

"Am I good or what, Henry?" June asked him, as she closed the door behind the policeman and turned around, her sauntering set following her weightily. "I swear, I don't know what women with itty bitty titties do. These fuckers can take care of just about any situation."

"I am so relieved, Nana," Henry said, his statement evidenced by the look on his face, the young man not looking at her tits for once. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I mean, holy shit. You just fucked us out of one crazy jam, Nana. Using that hot bod, those bubbly jubblies to keep me out of jail."

"Well, it wasn't entirely altruistic, sweetheart," June explained, sitting down beside him and letting her hand fall atop his dormant crotch, her bazooms pushing pliably against his chest. "I mean, you are too young to go to jail, but that wasn't the main reason I did what I did."

"Well then, why did you?" Henry asked her, one of his hands going underneath her t-shirt and closing around the bottom of one of her hefty Humper hilltops.

"Well, Henry. If you went to jail, I wouldn't be able to play with your heeeeuuugge cock and always full balls. Now what fucking fun would that be for Granny?" Mrs. Humper told him affectionately, rubbing the front of his shorts with the palm of her hand as she gave his abdomen a discernible tittie-rubbing.

"Can I ask you something, Granny?" Henry asked, his face suddenly taking on a serious expression as she massaged him with her superb glands.

"Of course you can, sweetie," June replied, continuing to rub his private parts as he resumed his rubbing of her sizable parts. "What has you looking so serious so suddenly?"

"Hang on. Let me get something from the front hall closet," Henry said, forsaking her big boom booms and rising from the couch, striding towards the front hall. "I have something I want to give you."

"A present? For me?" June asked, looking completely surprised as she played with her own pulsating puppies shamelessly. "It's not my birthday, or my anniversary."

Coming back into the living room, Henry held out his green football team jacket with his name and player number embroidered on the back.

"I'd like you to put this on, Nana," he said softly, looking slightly anguished as he offered the piece of clothing to his naughty- knockered Nana. "And I was wondering if we could......if we.......um........could......if we could...like........go steady?"

"Wow, Henry. That's surprising," June said, looking intently into her grandbaby's eyes, her K cupped bra-breakers bobbing amiably. "But Henry, today has made one thing abundantly clear."

"Well, you would know about abundance, Granny," Henry laughed, standing in front of the picture-perfect 60-year-old boobie goddess.

"Henry, I would love to go steady with you, sweet boy," she gushed, slowly donning his football jacket and then pulling it around the cartoon swells of her protruding peaks to button it. "I just realized today at the carnival that I have never had more fun with another person before. We are so compatible. I mean sexually, wink wink, and otherwise. Don't you agree, lover?"

"Oh, I couldn't agree more," Henry chimed cheerfully, his wee wee growing excited to see his insufficient jacket squeezed over her titanic boobsie twins.

"How do I look?" June asked, turning around in a circle so that Henry could see her in the jacket from all angles, most of them wonderfully lascivious in their abundantly swollen towering tittieness. "It seems to fit me all right."

"Wow, Granny!" Henry exclaimed, putting his fingers to his lips to produce a loud, shrill wolf whistle as he surveyed his jacket extended over the expanse of her celestially wonderful watermelons. "You sure do fill that jacket out better than I do."

"Oh, baby, I do love you," June moaned, wrapping her arms around Henry's neck and pulling him tightly against the bumpiness of her bust-laden body. "I really do."