Wee Wee Camp: The Carnival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it'd be cool if you just managed to get your tongue down into the bottom of the head of my dick," Henry managed as June tongued his pee hole yet again, one of her bodacious breasts grazing his leg and making him tingle.

"You are a silly boy, Henry. But what do you say? Want me to finish that sucky sucky I was giving your wee wee earlier?"

"Do the Weather Underground hate America? What the fuck do you think?"

"Then let the sucky suckying begin, sweet cock!"

Still holding onto Henry's erect phallus, June finally removed her tongue from his pee pee hole and lowered her head even more to lap at his downy hair-covered nutsack, licking both testicles in turn before opening her mouth as wide as she could manage and taking one inside, sucking it so softly and sweetly that Henry felt a tear form in the corner of his eye. Moving back to his erect stalk, June licked the underside of the shaft, just below the head, tonguing it until it was slick with spittle and Henry was nearly being driven wild.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" he moaned, his big athletic hands still manhandling her boob bags, kneading them like dough, needing them like crazy. "Oh, suck it, you naughty bimbo! Suck it!"

June lapped at the spongy crown of his jumbo johnson, licking at it as one would lick the melting ice cream dripping down the edge of a cone in the summer heat. Within a minute, June's blonde head bobbed gingerly up and down on Henry's penis, giving him a laid back, but very hot blow, sucking sloppily on his prick until he had a vice grip on her sacks of tittie, moaning through clenched teeth and breathing in gusts of air. Henry's wee wee slid in and out of June's open and giving mouth and it felt so good down deep in the root of his maleness and his entire twelve inches felt rushing tickles shoot through it.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" Henry sputtered as he felt semen starting to squirt from the head of his hard-on, the sticky liquid rushing like a tide into his Granny's mouth, splashing into her oral cavity in strong shots that each felt like heaven at the tip of his cock, leaving the pee pee hole that June had insatiably tongued just moments before as his grip on her constrained honkers tightened even more.

Despite having ejaculated several times already, Henry's pecker still managed to pump out an impressive load of sticky semen, blasting it into June's mouth with such force that she couldn't swallow fast enough to keep up with the jets of jism and had to allow some to dribble from the corner of her mouth and onto Henry's lap.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhh," was all she could utter, as Henry's wee wee finally let up, allowing her to swallow what was left in her mouth and then lick her lips, making loud smacking noises as she did so, keeping the excess from splashing onto the chesty region of her burdened tee.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was fucking spectacular," Henry sighed, pushing June's head down lower in his lap so that she could lick up the few drops of ejaculate that still clung to the head of his penis and he could cop one more gratuitous feel of her hilly couple. "Oh, Granny, you sure do suck a mean dick, you big-tittied bitch."

"Well, there's no dick I like sucking more than yours, Henry. I love sucking your big huge dick and I looooveee swallowing all your cum. You squirt so much of the sticky stuff that I have to chug-a-lug like a crazy motherfucker to get it all down with no spillage, baby. You give Granny so much of your lovely 'special pee pee', don't you? You and that horsecock. In fact, I think I have a hankering for some more of your cum, sweetie. Would you mind if I sucked it one more time before we go in the carnival?"

"No, I would not mind at all," Henry said with a beaming smile, releasing his hold on her monstrously immense girly glands for just a second.

Around five minutes later..........

"Fuck, Henry. You squirted more than last time. How did that feel?"

"Oh, shit. My balls feel like fucking concrete, Granny. Hard as rocks. I think you've just about jizzed me out for the fucking day!"

"Oh, sweetie, you say the sweetest things to me," June told Henry, reaching up to stroke his face with her hand and plant a soft, quick kiss that barely grazed his lips. "Now put that big fucker of yours away for awhile, and let's go enjoy that carnival!"

Both of them rearranged their clothing before climbing out of the car and locking their respective doors. Walking to the passenger side of the vehicle, Henry put his arm around June's waist as she did likewise around his and the two of them headed off in the direction of the midway rides. Walking along, they, especially June, garnered a lot of attention, several men giving her shrieking wolf whistles as she passed, her breasts bouncing wildly beneath the tightly stretched fabric of the t-shirt she wore.

"Hey, Tittie Baby!" someone suddenly shouted from behind them. "Hey, everybody look at the fucking Tittie Baby!"

Henry turned, removing his arm from busty June's waist to look towards the voice behind him.

"What the fuck?" Henry yelled, looking at the smarmy looking thirty- something man who stood grinning, wearing a tacky Hawaiian shirt. "You have no fucking idea what you are making fun of, asshole!"

"I'm making fun of you, Tittie Baby!" the guy replied, grinning wickedly. "A Tittie Baby in 'Wee Wee Camp'! Ha ha ha!"

"Well, laugh it up, you fucking loser!" Henry said with a proud defiant look as June spun around towards the arguing pair, her heavy boobies swinging heartily around with the rest of her. "Cause these are the fucking titties, you fucker! Big, round and heavy and lusciously hot, and you aren't the one with your hands on them on a daily basis! And you'll sure never get to suck 'em either! How do you like these big fucking puppies, you middle-aged loser?" Henry indicated June's towering shelf of a bustline, poking her right boob with his index finger, watching it dimple under her blouse and then patting it sweetly with an open palm.

"Yeah, asshole," June said with a smirk as Henry touched her bosoms with reverence. "I wouldn't let you touch these big mommas if you were the last man on earth."

"Oh, all right. I'm sorry," the stranger stammered awkwardly. "I shouldn't have said that. But isn't she a little old to be your girlfriend, man?"

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend," Henry corrected him, removing his hand from June's pair and patting her on her ample bottom. "She's my grandmother."

"Wow!" the guy said with wide eyes. "That's kind of fucking crazy, dude, but what the fuck? If I had a grandmother that hot with those big cans, I'd probably be sucking her tits too. Sorry about that."

"She just sucked my dick twice in the car too," Henry said with great hubris, patting June's round fanny through her jean shorts before returning his hands to her bazoom balloons. "And I humped her twice before we left the house."

"Well, more power to ya," the stranger returned, his eyes wide and his mouth now beginning to salivate as he walked away. "Have a good one, man."

"You have a good one too, sweetie," June told him sweetly, her covered cans still being patted as she stifled a giggle that threatened to burst forth any minute. "But before you go, do you know that you look like a total fag in that shirt?"

"What the hell?" the stranger sputtered angrily, shooting June a withering look. "How dare you!"

"Come on, Henry," June said, taking hold of Henry's hand, the one not patting her breasts, and pulling him along in the direction of the midway. "I think we're done here."

"Can we go on the ferris wheel first, Nana? Can we? Please?" Henry begged, nearly jumping up and down with boyish enthusiasm, jumping as much as his grandma's big mommas jumped when she wasn't sporting a bra. "Please?"

"Oh, all right, Henry. Calm down," June urged him, sighing deeply, causing her bodacious ta tas to shake provocatively behind the thin fabric of the t-shirt that hugged every curve of her humongous boobs, a sight that never failed to garner Henry's full attention.

"To the ferris wheel we go!" Henry yelled, his arm going back around his busty, big boob-laden granny's waist as they sauntered arm in arm again, sporting their ridiculous t-shirts as whispers and low whistles of admiration echoed around them as the male patrons of the carnival gaped at June's bloated bosom area. "Wow! Every guy here is fucking jealous as shit of me!"

"Well, why wouldn't they be?" June said, laughing as she pinched Henry playfully on the ass and pressed her left ta ta hard into his side. "You're with the hottest and biggest fucking tittied woman in the park, aren't you?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah! For fucking sure!" Henry agreed, pinching one of June's aged honkers in naughty revenge. "They all want what you got under that 'Tittie Momma' t-shirt is what the stares are about. But those knockers belong to me, me, me!"

"That they do, loverboy," June said with a naughty giggle caused by the tickles in her malleable milker, walking over to the ticket booth and buying a roll of tickets that would allow them on whichever rides they chose. "Now let's go over and get in the line-up for the ferris wheel. It doesn't look very long right now."

Moments later, sitting in their seats, securely fastened by the bar in front of them, June naughtily pushed her prodigious udders into Henry's side while at the same time putting her hand into his lap and giving his wee wee a firm squeeze, causing it to leap to attention almost immediately.

"Have ya ever tittiefucked on a ferris wheel before?" she asked in a low whisper, indicating her cow-sized glands and unbuttoning the button at the top of his shorts and slowly, seductively lowering his zipper. "Because you're about to. Tee hee hee."

"Yeah, I did once last year when Bunnie Mounts and I went to the carnival," Henry remarked, so horny right now that he wanted to do anything possible to get his hands, his mouth and his penis a hold of June's colossal jugs. "Boy, that girl is one empty-headed dumbfuck. I mean, fucking is the only thing that fucking slut isn't dumb about. Now throw your t-shirt and bra in your handbag here and let's do it quick. I don't even give a fuck if we get caught. Can you run fast, what with tits that fucking large, Nana?"

"Oh, fuck, I know the girl operating this fucking ferris wheel, baby. Nothing to worry about. She's one of what Grandpa Ward calls 'a member of his Frequent Fuck Buddies.' She's young with big tits, so I guess that makes her Ward's type. She won't turn us in."

"All right then, Granny. Shuck that fucking boulder holder and let's get to a-humpin'. Ha ha ha!"

"Good idea, baby," 60-year-old June chuckled as she struggled to tug her t-shirt over the huge humps of her boobers, and then the two of them were quickly fishing at the hooks of her hammock-sized bra.

Finally getting it off after much maneuvering, June stuffed her two interconnected boobbags quickly into her purse and moved over to crouch in front of Henry in the otherwise unoccupied car.

"Okay, Henry. Stuff your big fucker in there," June directed him, forcing her twin titans apart to afford him room in which to place his pecker firmly in the huge chasm between her gigantic blouse bunnies. "That's the way, baby. We'll make a Henry's wee wee sandwich. Just slap that big pecker of yours in between Nana's big boobie buns, baby. That's the way, sweetie. Oh, yes."

Once Henry's now fully erect humpstick was firmly ensconced in her vast cleavage, June used her hands to force her big bazoom bazooka gazonga balloons together, clamping around his male organ like a steel trap.

"Now thrust, Henry! Thrust!"

"Gladly and with gusto," Henry retorted with a laugh, replacing June's hands which held her behemoth boobies with his own. "Oh, hell, yeah. I think your titties are sweating a little too from the summer heat. That makes it even fucking better."

"Yeah, I'm sweating like a fucking bitch, Henry," June agreed as her grandson pushed her knockers so hard together that she wondered if he might be cutting off the circulation to his weiner.

"Ohhhhhh, sweet motherfucking shit!" Henry moaned when his up and down thrusting began, a slick hilarious squeak of skin on skin resounding through the little car. "Squeaky fucking is my favorite kind of tittiefucking! Uh! Uh! Uh! Now that feels good!"

"Slide your salami and work that horsey-sized fucker between my tanks, loverboy!"

"Oh, boobahs! Boobahs are so big! I love your boobahs, naughty Nana!"

"Hump, you big handsome Humperfucker!" June urged, sticking out her tongue to give the tip of Henry's trouser snake a quick lick as it rose up between her mammary mounds during an upward thrust. "Mmmmmm, tasty."

"You naughty Nana," Henry laughed, beginning to sweat profusely from the effort he was putting forth. "You are the naughtiest big-tittied bitch in the whole wide world and I love ya!"

"Hurry up, Henry. We've already gone around about three times and you have to finish before the ride ends. Get that big fucker of yours working overtime or we're going to be doing this with a huge fucking audience. Hurry! Hurry!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Henry grunted, thrusting in her Grand Canyon cleavage furiously in his haste to finish before the ride ended, her sacks of flesh rippling with the effort. "I'm nearly there, naughty Nana! I can feel it coming!"

"Don't feel it coming, Henry! Fucking come and shoot it all out of there!" overendowed Mrs. Humper ordered her 18-year-old well-hung lover as his penis porked her fifty pounds of knocks, pumping up and down inside her creamy soft cleavage, humping, screwing and generally tittiefucking like a champ as the sweat poured from her fuckhappy hooters, jarring and swaying as they were on this perfect summer day.

"Gotcha! Okay, I'll fucking come! Oh, shit, Granny! This is going to be messy!" the young Humper yelped as the head of his straight stalk swelled and June saw the results of her 'tittie encompass' pour forth from his peckerhead. The jizz rushed more than it shot out of him this time, still as copious and thick a load as he had given her twice in the parking lot.

"Whoa, baby!" June cried in shock as the stream of his baby batter wee wee juice flew into her hair, shot across her face and leaped and pooled across the massive tops of her hardworking udder tits.

"Holy fucking shit, Henry! That's quite a fucking load for someone who's already had several wee wee spit-ups this morning." June observed with a naughty giggle, looking down to see how far they were to the end of the ride as his spooge covered the tops of her terrific tittie bombs. "Shit, Henry. We only have a few more minutes to clean up and get dressed, so get that big pecker of yours cleaned up and put away while I find a hanky to wipe your jizz off. Shit, Henry. How can you produce so much cum, so often?"

"It's a gift," Henry sighed. "And a curse."

"Can you help me get my fucking bra on?" his grandmother asked him anxiously, fumbling in her purse for that article of clothing, hurriedly trying to cover her two peaks of sweat glands. "I can't do this all by myself."

"Hell, there's no time for that, Nana. We're nearly at the bottom," Henry told her, trying to wipe each of her perspiring boom booms off with a handkerchief. "Just leave the fucking bra and get your t-shirt back on, and hurry. We're nearly there."

By the time the ride had ended, Henry's huge cock was put away and June had cleaned up, shoved on her t-shirt and pulled it down over her humongous braless mountainous "boobah" baby-feeding wonders of nature.

"Now let's get to those fucking bumper cars and see what kind of a fucking reaction we get when the other drivers see the bouncing results of their collision with our car," June gleefully told her grandson as she hung her handbag by the strap over her right shoulder, walking this time with her tits going berserk, bounding, slapping noisily together and sashaying back and forth and up and down so much that Henry couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably at the two monuments going wild under his Nana's t-shirt, loose, unencumbered by a support system and generally fleshily fancy-free in their liberated glory.

"Would you look at them big motherfuckin' titties!" an overweight guy in a wife-beater shirt remarked as he ogled her openly, his wife slapping him square on the face and pushing their two children away from the freakish sight of June Humper and her twin hulkish gazongas.

"That woman should be ashamed of herself!" the wife remarked. "She ought to be in a circus freak show herself. And Harry, don't use that kind of fucking language in front of the kids. Quit staring at her, damn it!"

"Well damn, honeybunch," the man whined, stealing another quick glance at June's amazing bouncing boob bags. "I may be married, but I sure as hell ain't dead!"

"That's it! We're leaving!" the woman said angrily, grabbing her husband by the ear and pulling him in the direction of the exit. "Someone should call the cops on that woman. Whatever happened to common decency? You just wait till we get home! I'm gonna whoop your ass!"

"Tee hee hee," June laughed, grabbing her big fleshy funbags and hefting them upwards. "These titties of mine sure do cause a stir. Tee hee."

"Come on, Nana. I want to ride the bumper cars before the line gets too long," Henry urged her, grabbing her hand from her bosom and pulling her towards the entrance to the ride, sending her insane endowments sailing in all directions. "Should we each get our own car, or do you want to share? If we shared a car, I could play with your big puppies while you drive."

"Then share it is," June told him, her jiggly strap-snapping, wee wee- expanding, hard-on inducing orbilicious towering titties swinging around and whacking together noisily as she handed the operator their tickets.

"Holy shit!" the operator remarked, staring at the wobbling whoppers that wiggled back and forth under June's shirt. "You ought to be forced to have a license to carry those things around. Looks like you lost your bra or something, ma'am."

"Yeah, on the ferris wheel," June remarked, leaning her chest charms naughtily in his direction. "Me and my grandson here were having a little dirty fun and presto, before you know it, that fucking boulder holder of mine was off."

"Grandson? Shit, lady! That's some wacky wild shit! But I can't really blame him. Grandma or not, you're stacked to the damn ceiling. Woweeeee!"

"Glad you like 'em," June cooed, pushing her bloated bounding tits against him and reaching down to squeeze his crotch. "Thanks for the compliment, good fucker. See ya later. Just keep your eyes on our car. I think it might give your cock here a little thrill."

"Uhhhh, thanks, ma'am," he stammered, a palpable bulge beginning to grow in his pants as he surveyed her rumbling and tumbling rack. "Enjoy the ride, kids."

Once all the previous occupants of the cars had exited, Henry and June ran into the driving area and settled on a green sedan, barely big enough to seat both of them, partially, but not totally because of the overwhelming expanse of June Humper's jubblies.

"Tee hee. It's a little cozy," June giggled, squishing her hefty Humper hills around her grandbaby's body. "But cozy is good."

Once all the other cars had been occupied, June applied the gas and began to slowly drive away from the rest of the cars, hoping to get a good spot on the outside of the ring so that she could build up some speed before bumping into the other cars.

"Get that one, Nana!" Henry shouted, spying a car coming hard at them at twelve o'clock, anxious to see Junie's knockers jump when she bumped some other fucking driver. "Gun it, Granny! Gun it! Go, Granny, go!"

Steering directly at the car, June bumped into it at almost full speed, the jolt causing her gigantic globes to bounce wildly, not only up and down, but from side to side as well, violent bounces that almost knocked June off-balance, but a spectacular bounce that garnered the immediate attention of any man or post-adolescent boy in the general vicinity of the ride.