Weird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney "Who was that?"

Natalie "Someone who I used to call a friend, but she's a serious bitch."

Britney "You said that I'm all yours?"

Natalie "In this club you can "lend" out your partner, there's no one here I'd let touch you. Especially Christina, she'd rape you, beat you, and humiliate you just for the fun of it."

Britney "If you're not into that kind of thing, why did we come here?"

Natalie "I like the place. And that's not the only thing that goes on here. It has a bit of a Goth theme going on." Which I have noticed.

Natalie "It also has a bit of a S&M theme as well. But anyone can do pretty much anything they want out in public and there's no Taboos. The last time I was here, about a month ago, I saw this guy being fucked by a shemale. You know? A guy that is trying to pass off as a woman by having implants put in."

Britney "I know, But right out in view of everyone?"

Natalie "Yeah, it was over on that table." She points to a table near the back but is easily visible to the entire club.

Grumble.... Grumble.... I feel my stomach rumbling. I only had a light lunch so I'm pretty hungry.

Britney "Natalie. I'm getting really hungry. You said that they served food here. Where is it?"

Natalie "I'll get you something to eat." Natalie grabs the hair at the back of my head, which hurts like hell, and forces me down onto my knees under the table.

Britney "What the hell?!"

Natalie "You said you were hungry. I'm going to give you the special, all you can eat of course." She uses her free hand to pull up her long skirt and I get a big shock.

Britney "!!!" Natalie gave herself a dick, a real dick. It's getting bigger by the second. It's getting hard and sticks out straight. It's probably longer than 10 inches and almost as thick as my wrist! And she has balls too.

Britney "What the fuck?!?"

Natalie "I liked having you as a cock, but since I can't do that anymore, I gave myself a real one." I try to protest, but she keeps pulling me closer to her giant pulsating cock, it beats along with her heart. I'm repulsed by the fact that she wants me to give her a blowjob, in a club, under a table, to her big cock, but... I seem to be oddly mesmerized by it.

Natalie "Come on. Open up those soft lips of yours." She says in a playful tone. But I know she's not very playful right now, she's gripping onto my hair awfully tight. Natalie pulls me in close enough for her dick to rub against my lips, and pushes them apart.

Natalie "That's better honey. Just open your mouth wide, suck, and I'll do the rest." I grudgingly do as she says, even though I opened my mouth as far as I can her dick still grazes against my teeth. As soon as the head passes past my lips I wrap them around it and try my best at sucking on it. I'm surprised, it doesn't have much of a taste to it, a tiny bit salty, but that wears off quickly. Natalie holds my head and pulls me towards her until her dick hits the back of my throat then she pulls me back until it's about to fall out. She keeps the rhythm slow as I'm new to this, and with the size of her dick it would be easy for her to choke me.

Natalie "Your mouth is so hot. Put your hands on it too, make me feel good!" Again I do what she says, I don't have a whole lot of choice. I can't put my hand around the entire thing it's so big. I gently jerk the rest of her dick while she face fucks me. I haven't noticed but a small group of people have gathered around to watch the show, all girls, at least I think they are.

Natalie "Honey, you like performing in front of a crowd?" That's when I notice, I look around me and spot about 7 women of varying looks and skin colours watching me. All of them with smiles on their faces, and most of them look very attractive. I get awfully nervous, but I go back to focusing on what I'm doing. Dealing with them is a bit too much for me right now.

Natalie "She's a bit shy. This is her first time giving a blowjob." She says to the crowd.

Natalie "So do you mind giving us a bit of privacy? Please. Maybe you can watch next time girls." They all turn around and leave.

Natalie "There you go babe, we're all alone now, feel better?" She must have noticed that I was uncomfortable with just doing this, so when I was being watched by several other people, that was too much.

Natalie "Even for a newbie, you're pretty good. In fact, I think you're better than Caroline. Ohh... use one your hands to fondle my balls babe." I use my left hand, leaving my right hand to jerk the rest of her dick, and use it to gently massage her balls.

Natalie "Mmn, yess... just like that. Oh, it feels so good!" Huh? I feel a bit strange, my dick is getting hard, and I feel this weird sensation deep inside me. My pussy gets all tingly, but it's very gentle. Nah, I can't be. It is! I'm turned on by giving her a blowjob. It must be the excitement of doing it in public.

Natalie "You wanna try doing it all by yourself honey?" She lets go of my hair and I'm on my own. My scalp thanks her, it hurt awfully bad with her yanking on my hair like that. I try to replicate what she was doing with holding my head by bobbing on her dick slowly.

Natalie "God that's good. I'd love it if you'd take it deep. But I'm not going to force it. It's your first time and that kind of skill takes a lot of practice. I've been working at it for years and I'm still not very good at it." I'm getting more excited by the minute. I open my eyes every once in a while and see another person watching me from a distance, it just gets me even more turned on. I have a hard time holding my legs together, my pussy is getting wet, and is begging me to at least slip a finger inside, and my dick is pleading for me to jerk it. But I can't, I'm too busy, I'm sure Natalie would notice if I stopped and I'm not sure how she'd react.

Natalie "Oh fuck! This feels so awesome! I feel my cum churning in my balls. Get ready Britney!" I pull it back so just the tip is in my mouth, move my hand off her balls and use both my hands to jerk her dick.

Natalie "Fuck! Here it comes!" Her body bucks back a bit and her cum floods out into my mouth. The first squirt is enough to force me to swallow. More and more of it makes its way into my mouth, I swallow as fast as I can, but I still miss a little bit which rolls down my cheek onto my chin. There's a little bit left in my mouth for me to taste as Natalie finishes cumming and falls back in her seat.

Britney "Hmm." It doesn't taste that bad. When I kept swallowing I didn't have a chance to try it, but when I was her dick it was horrible, now... it's alright. I get back into my seat and look around, the show over people go back to their drinks and their own company.

The lights dim down a bit and the music becomes a bit softer.

Natalie "Did you like your meal?"

Britney "I've had better, but It was pretty good, and very filling." My stomach is still rumbling, but now it's because it's too full.

Natalie "I'm glad you liked it, I certainly did, as did many other people who couldn't keep their eyes off us. But I did notice something."

Britney "What?"

Natalie "You were getting wet, weren't you?"

Britney "What?! Huh? No, I was not!" I feel so embarrassed getting turned on by giving her a blowjob.

Natalie "Are you sure? You certainly looked like you were having fun. You were even gyrating your hips around, a tell-a-tale sign that you were getting wet. It's alright, you can tell me the truth, it happens to me."

Britney "... I said no."

Natalie "Ok, maybe I was hoping for that. Oh good, 9:30, a show should be coming on any second." 9:30? We got here at about 7:25 and she forced me don on my knees about 5 minutes after that. I've been giving a blowjob for nearly 2 hours!?! I notice my dick is still hard and my panties are wet.

Britney "I... My legs were falling asleep, so I moved around a bit."

Natalie "It did take a while didn't it? Watch the show, they're usually really good." The stage lights up and a curtain is pulled back.

Britney "What kind of show?"

Natalie "Sometimes comedy, sometimes a play, but mostly it's an erotic display. We've had vendors in here promoting their toys, a few individuals will put on a show, like displaying how obedient their slaves are. All different kinds."

I sit back in my chair and relax. The whole giving a blowjob was kinda rough on me, it was surprisingly stressful, yet very exciting. An announcer/DJ comes on over the Speaker system, turning off the music.

Announcer "We have a very special treat for you tonight ladies and gentlemen. A duo that has been together for more than five years and this is their first public display. Two hot blondes, these Sapphic youngsters, give it up for Zoe and Ginger!" The whole place erupts in applause, and the music starts back up but It's high beat and sounds sensual. Two average looking girls wearing white lace bras and panties come out dancing to the music. The run their hands over each other and themselves. They look almost identical, hair the same colour, same length, same face... they must be twins. One of the girls in a swift move takes the others bra off and tosses it into the crowd. Her breasts look to be smaller than mine, but still very nice. The other girl takes her "sisters" bra off and tosses it into the crowd. I hear several people in the room start cheering, whistling, and cat calls. The first girl to lose her bras, bends her knees and puts her tongue against the other's navel and licks her way up to her lips, when they share a French kiss.

Natalie "This is hot!"

Britney "Very hot." They keep dancing around to the music, each licking the other from time to time, and they toss aside the others panties into the crowd. Now they move their hands back and forth from each other's breasts to their pussies. I'm getting wetter than before. One of them lies down, and the other gets on top of her but faces the other way, 69 position, and from where I'm sitting I can see that they are tonguing each other's pussies. Right in front of everyone! Natalie grabs my chair and pulls me close to her, she whispers into my ear.

Natalie "Now you can't tell me that this isn't getting you wet. Watching those two going at each other with such love and lust for one another. That's the kind of relationship that I want to have with you." I feel her hand make its way under my skirt and under my panties.

Natalie "I was right, you are wet." She runs her finger across my clit and rubs my dick.

Natalie "Your little cock is hard as a rock. Do you want me to play with it?"

Britney "Yes... please."

Natalie "Alright honey, I guess I can do that for you, since you did give me a fantastic blowjob earlier." I feel her rub it between her finger and thumb, it's about the size of her thumb as there's no point in wrapping her hand around it, it's too small for that.

Britney "Mmn... Ahh..."

Natalie "You like me playing with your little cock while you watch two women eat each other out?"

Britney "Y, Y, Y, Yes..."

Natalie "Do you want me to make your little cock cum and ruin your new skirt?"

Britney "Y, yes... I... I..." She jerks it faster.

Britney "Ahh..."

Natalie "Honey, would you like me to suck your cock like how you sucked mine?"

Britney "Y, yes, please... I want to feel your hot lips on it, please." She smiles, kisses me on the cheek, and drops her head down to my lap. She licks around it, takes the entire thing in her mouth, and sucks hard on it while swirling her tongue.

Britney "Yes!" No one is watching me, or can even hear me. The girls on stage are moaning very loudly and has everyone's eyes fixed on them, but I can barely take my eyes of Natalie. Her lips feel so good on my little dick. I've had a blowjob from her before but this feels so much better. Maybe she was right when she gave me a little one?

Britney "Oh god! I'm cumming." Out of instinct I hold her head close against me as I cum. It's nowhere near as much as when Natalie came. She pulls her head off me when I'm done having released her head. She didn't swallow once, but it still filled her mouth, she shows me that she got it all, and shares it with me. At first I wasn't willing to accept it, but now after she gave me my share through a French kiss, I'm glad. It has a sweet taste to it, and is pretty good, it makes me want to get some more, but not from me, from her. But when my stomach grumbles I decide against it, I'm still full.

We sit back and watch the girls finish up, and leave the stage. With the show over several people leave, very few stay behind. Natalie puts her arm around my back and gives it a soft rub.

Natalie "Do you want to stay for a while honey?"

Britney "I don't really care. I'm very full, and I don't feel like doing a whole lot."

Natalie "Ok, we'll stay for a little while until you feel better." She places her other hand on my stomach and rubs it softly, which does feel good, and helps to settle my stomach.

Natalie "That make you feel a bit better?"

Britney "Yeah, it did. Thank you."

Natalie "You're welcome." The music comes back on and we sit there enjoying the atmosphere. Even though there aren't many people here now, it's not that bad of a place. The music is good, not too loud, it has a nice smell given that two girls just had sex a few feet from me, and it's kind of relaxing just taking it easy here. An hour goes by with us doing very little, Natalie ordered a drink and I passed on mine, she just got a glass of wine, and has been sipping from it. Near the end of the night a cute girl that looks about 21 or so comes up to me and asks me to dance with her. I nod yes and get out of my chair with her onto the dance floor. She's a bit taller than me, small boobs, short red hair, and green eyes. I'm not a great dancer but this body seems to know how to do it quite well.

Girl "You're pretty good."

Britney "Thanks."

Girl "what's your name? I'm Melanie."

Britney "Britney."

Melanie "Do you come to this club often Britney?"

Britney "This is my first time."

Melanie "I'm a regular. But I'm surprised they let you in the door, you look like you're only seventeen."

Britney "Nah, I'm older than that, otherwise they wouldn't let me in." She has some moves, I know I caught her at least once feeling my butt, so I return the favour, but I play it down by making it look like it was a move while dancing.

Melanie "Ohh!" The song finishes up and we get off the floor.

Melanie "This is a bit forward, but... Would you want to get together sometime?"

Britney "Sure, I'd love to."

Melanie "Great, here's my card." She reaches inside her bra and pulls out what looks like a business card. She winks at me as she heads out of the club. I sit back down With Natalie and she strikes up a conversation.

Natalie "You know she grabbed your ass several times?"

Britney "I know."

Natalie "And that didn't bother you?"

Britney "Not really. Is there something wrong with that?"

Natalie "Not really. I don't mind sharing with someone, just remember that you are mine, and no one else's."

Britney "Yours?"

Natalie "Yeah, mine."

Britney "So what, I belong to you, like a toy or something?" I try not to make it in a snotty tone. She doesn't look angry or serious, but she probably is serious.

Natalie "Not like a toy. More like how a Mother owns her child. Only you aren't my kid, you're my lover. No! Not my lover... A lover is just about sex. You're my girlfriend, my wife, my partner, my soul mate.

Britney "Soul mates? But just a second ago you were talking about sharing me with someone."

Natalie "I know that people have urges, you should be free to explore them, as long as you come back to me that is."

Britney "Alright... I think I got it."

Natalie "The clubs going to close soon, do you wanna go home now?"

Britney "Sure, I'm feeling a lot better."

Natalie "That's great." We get back in her car and head home.

As we get inside I toss my high heels aside, they aren't very fun.

Natalie "That sure was some night."

Britney "You're telling me? I just gave my first blowjob in a bar, under a table, to your 10 inch dick..."

Natalie "..." She has a weird look on her face, almost one of shock.

Britney "That's one hell of a night!" I say with enthusiasm. A big grin comes to her face.

Natalie "So... are you going to call that girl sometime?" I take the card out of my pocket and set it on top of the entertainment stand.

Britney "Probably, but definitely not tonight."

Natalie "That's good, you need to make new friends." I go into the living room and am about to lay out my bed for the night.

Natalie "I'd love to stay up and have some more fun. But I'm exhausted, I haven't had a night like tonight in a very long time ... so I'm heading to bed, good night Britney."

Britney "Good night ..." She walks into her room.

Britney " ... Natalie." I get comfortable on the couch and fall asleep ... pretty quickly, must be because I'm so tired.

I wake up pretty late in the morning, almost mid day. I finally get out of bed, even though I don't want to, but I have to pee. I drop my skirt and underwear and take hold of my dick.

Britney "Huh?!" It's gone! My dick has disappeared. Natalie must have gotten rid of it.

Britney "Um ... ok. I guess I'll have to do this like a woman." I sit on the seat and let go.

Britney "It's not so bad, it's a lot more convenient being a man though. I finish up and I'm a little drippy.

Britney "Umm ... umm..." I grab a square of toilet paper and dry myself off.

Britney "Not too bad if I say so myself." I pull my undies and skirt back up and wash my hands.

Britney "Hmm... I think I'll check in on Natalie." I sneak into her room, she's still asleep. A little smile comes to my face ... In stead on changing into a nightie Natalie went to bed naked. She's tossing and turning, must be having a nightmare, so I'll leave her alone.

Britney "What to do ... what to do?" Maybe I should get dressed ... in something that doesn't smell of sex. There's a spare bedroom across the hall from Natalie's room so I check it out, hopefully it will have something I can wear. I walk into the room.

Britney "Wow. I wonder why I couldn't have this room?" There's a nice sized bed here, a dresser, a bathroom ... everything. I go up to the dresser and open it up.

Britney "!" It has a lot, I mean a LOT of clothes! All for women, and they look like my size. I grab a few things to try on.

Britney "Looking good!" I say to myself while looking in the mirror. I put on a fresh pair of underwear, and bra, along with a tight pair of black jeans and a V cut long sleeve shirt, baby blue.

Britney "Everything fits so well." I leave my dirty clothes on the floor and lie down on the bed.

Britney "It's SO soft!! Mmn ... why didn't I get this room?"

Natalie "Because you don't deserve it yet!" I snap up, to a sitting position.

Britney "N, Natalie! I ... I thought you were sleeping."

Natalie "What I said earlier, about you not being my daughter. That's not totally true. While I did create you, that doesn't make you my daughter, or the fact that you came from inside me." I guess I did come from inside her, but what the hell is she talking about?

Natalie "In truth, you aren't my daughter ... yet."

Britney "What are you talking about?"

Natalie "This week was like a try out. I needed to know how your body reacted, and how you reacted to me. ... You passed. There were a few things here and there that I didn't like and I need to fix. But..."

Britney "But ...?"

Natalie "The ultimate turn on for me ... I've always wanted a little girl, one that looks very similar to the way you are now. And when she got old enough, I'd fuck her in every way imaginable, fuck her forever."

Britney "WHAT!?!"

Natalie "Taboos, I fucking hate taboos! Why is it scoietaibly not acceptable for me to ahev sex with 2 people at the same time, or even more 'perverse' things. So I want to break down all the barriers. I'm going to experience all of what society deems – not normal - with you, as my daughter."