Weird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney "... Ok, so I'm your daughter, now what?" This is SO weird.

Natalie "That's not how it works. For you to be my REAL daughter, you have to be made from my DNA, grow inside my womb, and be born through me."

Britney "!!!" I start to shake in fear again.

Britney "Y, You're not going to eat me again are you?"

Natalie "No, of course not. But once you are born you'll mature very quickly, about a year per day, so it'll only take 15 days from when you're born to when we can get back to things."

Britney "!!!" I step back, step by step, getting away from her. This is to fucking weird!

Natalie "Ronald, you can come in now." I turn around and am "greeted" by a tall, black haired muscular guy. He holds my arms so I can't move.

Natalie "Ronald is a guy I've known for some time now. He'll be around for just tonight, the only time that I need him."

Britney "Let go of me!"

Ronald "So is this the one?"

Natalie "That's her."

Ronald "Very cute."

Natalie "So true, but I'll be making some changes. Britney?" I turn my head around and look at Natalie.

Natalie "Ronald here has agreed to be your father. He really wants to fuck me, he's dreamt of it ever since he met me. And this is the only way I'd let him do it."

Britney "Huh?" Natalie walks up to me and plays with my hair.

Natalie "Don't worry honey, it won't hurt a bit. The next thing you know you'll be inside my womb growing as my little girl. Nine months later you'll be born, and fifteen days or so from then, we can be together." She kisses my forehead and I black out.

"Huh... where am I? What happened?"

"N, No... no, no, no, no, NO!"

"I remember what happened! I... I can't believe it."

"But... there's nothing here. Just... blackness. I can't see anything. I can't feel anything. I can't hear anything beyond my own voice."

"I don't even have a body anymore... I'm nothing. I'm in nothing." My mind starts to drift off in separate ways. Each part of me wants to divide from the other. My courage, my hatred, my anger, my ego, my pride, my inner child, my outer adult, every part of my essence wants to tear itself apart! I lose all sense of time, my mind talks with itself, against itself. One conversation is as short as an instant and as long as eternity.

"W, Wait... I... I feel... something... Warmth... all around me... I... I like it." My mind gradually pulls itself back together.

"I see some light." It's faint but begins to spread to all around me. It engulfs me, not just white light, but colours, it feels like forever since I've seen them, they're so beautiful. I can feel things again... not like I'm back in my body, but I can move. I see so many colours, I move my head around and they start to become clear. A window, curtains... a lamp on top of a end table. I keep looking around, white carpet, black couch. I haven't been here before. I look off to my left and I see someone, they're still blurry but they come into focus. They have their back to me, but I can tell it's a woman. It can't be Natalie, she has red hair, long, it's down to her mid back. She has a long skirt on, and what looks like a sweater. She doesn't seem to be doing anything. I try to get up, it's not happening, so I try to talk but my voice doesn't want to work, it comes out as more of a scream than anything like I tried to say.

??? "Huh? You hungry baby?"

"..." I know that voice, but from where? The woman turns around and... it's Natalie! She just has a different hair colour. She walks over to me and picks me up. I'm a fucking baby! I thrash around but my body doesn't listen.

Natalie "What's wrong Britney? You still hungry? But I just fed you an hour ago." Again I try to talk but it just comes out as a scream.

Natalie "Alright, alright. I get the hint." She takes me over to the couch with me in her arms. She takes her shirt off, she's not wearing a bra, her boobs have gotten bigger, and holds my head up to her nipple. My body instinctively latches my lips onto it and starts sucking.

"AGHH!!!"

"..."

"?" I'm back in the blackness.

"That, that was... disturbing!"

"I... I can't believe she did it! But why? Why would she make me her kid. Relive being an infant" I'm not sure how much time passes but at least my mind stays in one piece, and I know where I am, and what's going on. Some light surrounds me again, blue light. It comes into focus, I'm outside, in front of a large brick building. Some kind of school. My body turns around and Natalie is there kneeling down. I run over to her, not on my own accord though.

Britney "Mommy, I don't wanna go to school." I didn't say that.

Natalie "I know honey, I don't want you to go either, but you have to. Don't worry it's only for a little while. And I'll be right here when you're done, I promise." Natalie kisses me on my forehead and my body turns around and walks forward.

I go back to the black nothingness again.

"Okay, this is pissing me off. What's going on?"

Natalie "I want you to see that I really do love you."

"What?! Natalie! Where are you?"

Natalie "I'm here, with you inside your own mind."

"Why?"

Natalie "You seem to need some guidance. I'm not showing you these images, you are."

"What?!"

Natalie "Once I had you inside me, and I felt you growing, I decided to change how I was going to do things. It didn't seem right for me to force you in this situation."

"Damn right! I didn't want to be like this. I was okay with being a girl... I guess."

Natalie "I didn't have a problem with that either. But I noticed something. No matter how much love I had for you, I knew it wouldn't be reciprocated."

"..."

Natalie "That's why I'm not going to accelerate your growth for my sake. You are going to grow up naturally. It's already been 9 years since that night."

"Nine years?"

Natalie "Yup, your ninth birthday is in a few months from now."

"..."

Natalie "I want you to see that I'm taking care of you like a real mother should. I sang to you when you were growing inside my womb, when you fell off your bike the first time you tried to ride it I kissed your wound and you said it made you feel a lot better."

"If your trying to be my mother, I already have one."

Natalie "No, now your my child, I'm your mother."

"But you said it yourself. Once I turn fifteen you plan on fucking me."

Natalie "That was a long time ago. I've... changed since then. You are the one that changed me. During the first few months I couldn't wait for you to get out and get older. But that faded away, my maternal instincts took control, I'm a different person."

"So what do you plan on doing with me then?"

Natalie "My plans? I plan on taking care of you. I plan on loving you forever. That's what my plans are." She has changed, she's no longer possessive, or to put it bluntly, a bitch.

"But why am I here? Why are you keeping me here in the darkness?"

Natalie "It's not me. It's you, you want to show yourself some of your deepest memories, ones that mean the most to you. I don't know what they are, and I can't really help you. But it seems you won't be able to take control of your body until both the inner that's showing you these things and yourself come to an agreement."

"..."

Natalie "Things are going on as you find yourself. It's been nearly 3 years since we started talking. I know it only seems like five minutes but your inner self must have something in mind to be this way."

"I'll try."

Natalie "I know you will. And Britney...?"

"..."

Natalie "I love you." And with that her voice fades away into nothing.

"Hello... Is anyone here?"

Britney "I've always been here."

"Why are you keeping me here?"

Britney "Natalie was right. I'm keeping you here because you believe that she wants nothing to do with you but use you as a living sexual toy."

" I..."

Britney "This isn't true. I've been the one in "control" of our body since we were reborn. We have been given a second chance to make a better life. Our body can sustain a huge amount of force before it can be damaged, but this didn't come about until our tenth birthday. I suspect it will get stronger as time progresses. Natalie has given us nearly everything we ever wanted. A loving mother."

"We have a loving mother!"

Britney "Hah! The alcoholic woman that dries up your back account, never calls, stole your credit card and maxed it out, the druggy, the woman for the first few years cared about you, but after that just saw you as a blight against her? That mother?"

"..."

Britney "Natalie has done nothing to harm us. She has done everything for us. She truly cares for us, and once you understand that, once that you feel it deep down, we can be one again, and get on with our lives."

"..."

Britney "Here, let me show you just a small sample of what she has done." I'm able to see my past memories. It would be roll after roll of slides of what she has done to keep me safe and happy. She's gone above and beyond what a normal mother would.

Britney "Now... do you understand?"

"I... I do. She genuinely cares for us."

Britney "Good." The darkness fades away and I can see and hear things again. I'm sitting on a bed, and I can move! I get up and look in the mirror. The face that looks back is a slightly older version of the girl that I was before I was "reborn". I move around, happy that I can live my life, and glad that I have someone like Natalie around to take care of me.

Britney "Huh?" I feel something weird in between my legs, I reach down, and move my panties aside.

Britney "What?!" She never got rid of my dick, I still have both parts, damn!" I head down the stairs and see Natalie, I come up behind her and give her a hug.

Natalie "! Oh... hi honey. Supper won't be done for a little while."

Britney "Natalie... it's me."

Natalie "? ...!" A huge smile comes across her face and she hugs me tight.

Natalie "I'm so glad that you did it."

Britney "I saw everything, everything that you've done for me. Thanks... mom."

Mom "You're welcome dear." She turns around and continues making supper. I turn around and walk away, go back to my room and remember what's going on in my life.

Britney "Hmm..." The memories that I'm missing flood back in an instant. I'm almost 17, my birthday is tomorrow. I'm in high school with many friends, both guys and girls. I had broke up with my boyfriend about a month ago. I haven't gone all the way yet. Today is Friday and it's after school.

Britney "Ahh... life is good."

Mom "Honey. Dinner is ready." She calls from the bottom of the stairs. I go down and have dinner with her. We small talk about tomorrow and my plans for the day. After breakfast I'll be meeting up with a few friends in the mall for most of the day. There won't be much going on, we're just getting together like we usually do. I help out with the dishes and head to bed. Mom wishes me good night and I get to bed.

"I see things are going well."

Britney "Huh?" I'm back in the darkness. But the voice that spoke wasn't like the my inner voice I spoke to earlier.

Britney "Who are you?"

"Me? You've forgotten me already?"

Britney "..."

"I'm the old you, Adam. Remember now?"

Britney "I do... What do you want?"

"Think of this as a mere check up. Once you and your inner self merged, I was... cast out, there's not much of me left in you."

Britney "Check up?"

"Let's just go over a few things, shall we? I need for you to remember what Natalie did to us. Even though she has changed for the better, the past can't be changed, ignored, or forgotten."

Britney "But It can be forgiven."

"So true. Are we ready to forgive Natalie for what she did? She took Caroline away from us. When we accepted that and we made a new friend, she took that from us. She took away our old life. She took away 18 years of our time and efforts."

Britney "I... I..."

"I'm not saying don't forgive her. Things ARE better now. I just want to make sure IF we forgive her, it's for the right reasons."

Britney "I think... I'm ready."

"I'm with you all the way." The voice starts to fade out.

Britney "Where are you going?"

"Me? I'm done... My existence is no longer needed. Don't be sad... I like it this way. Natalie did what she said she would, Caroline had a good life after we left, unfortunately, it wasn't very long. She had cancer, even when we were with her, Natalie made it so she felt no pain from it at all, but she still died. Now... with my existence no longer being needed, I can go and be with her now. You're on your own kid, take care." The voice fades away into nothingness and I return to my bedroom, except that it's morning.

I grab the clothes I plan on wearing for the day, a pair of blue jeans, white tank top, bra and panties and get into the shower. When I'm done I get out, get dressed and go down stairs.

Mom "Morning honey. Happy birthday."

Britney "Thanks Mom."

Mom "here, I made you breakfast." She sets down a plate French toast on the table, one of my favourites. I eat it up and am on my way to the mall, it's only a few blocks away so I walk. It's a sunny day outside in early May, people are out enjoying the warmth, birds are chirping, what a great day. I get to the mall and go inside.

Britney "Hmm... maybe I'm early?" I walk around the upper level and make my way over to the food court. I spot Jessica, one of my friends, on the lower level so I take the stairs down and meet up with her. But she's not alone, Denise, Heather, and Alice. We each say our hello's, and they wish me a happy birthday. They're great friends, unlike the friends I had before we don't squabble, don't fight, we look after each other. We spend a few hours wondering around the mall, looking at a few clothing stores, and just have some girl talk. We don't have many classes together so try to get out every once in a while and do something like this. On our way out we see two of our class mates walk by. Emily and Zoe, arm in arm.

Heather "Did you know? They're lesbians."

Denise "Yeah, I heard the same thing."

Jessica "That's gross."

Britney "So what if they are? It's their choice. It's not a natural thing but..."

Jessica "..."

Britney "It's not like they force it on anyone else."

Alice "Yeah... I guess so."

Denise "Yeah, well..."

Heather "... You're right."

Jessica "..." Jessica just looks at me. She probably takes offense to what I said, she'll learn that the world isn't small and that one day, she'll have to learn to live with it. We say our goodbyes and each head home. I grab a bite to eat on my way, it is after dinner, and I get home at about 7.

Britney "Mom, I'm home."

Mom "I'm in the living room dear." I walk in, put down the stuff I bought, and take a seat on the couch beside mom.

Mom "Did you have a good day dear?"

Britney "Yeah, I did, how was your day?"

Mom "Not bad, not bad." I watch what mom has on, Will and grace, I don't really like the show.

Natalie "Honey, are you alright?"

Britney "What do you mean?"

Mom "You look tense, Here..." She turns sideways, facing me and makes me do the same, I'm facing away from her. I feel her hands on the back of my neck and shoulders, massaging them.

Mom "As I said, tense. Did something happen?"

Britney "Not really."

Mom "Are you sure? Your muscles are all in knots, if something didn't happen, why are your shoulders like this?"

Britney "Ahh... I, I don't know. Jessica, she might have something against me."

Mom "See... that's something. Tell me about it."

Britney "Well. On our way out we saw a two of our friends. Emily and Zoe."

Mom "So?"

Britney "They're lesbians. It's okay to me, but the others..." She moves down my back just a bit. Ohh... it feels good, working the kinks out.

Britney "Once I said something, most of the girls came around, except Jessica. She just, stared at me, like she hated me."

Mom "Are you sure that she hates you?"

Britney "I'm not so sure. The look she gave me, it was... just so weird."

Mom "So your friend, Jessica, has a thing against lesbians?"

Britney "I think so."

Mom "It's not so bad, years ago I tried it out, it's a personal preference thing. Some women like men, some like women, and others only like their vibrators." She tugs at the bottom of my shirt, wanting to take it off.

Britney "Huh?"

Mom "It will feel better without this."

Britney "..." I'm reluctant to do it but I lift my arms up and mom takes my shirt off. She puts her hands back on my shoulders and continues to rub them, only it feels harder, and warmer.

Britney "Mmn..."

Mom "See I told you it would feel better. Just a second, I'll be right back."

Mom gets up, goes up stairs, and comes back down with something in her hands.

Mom "I knew I had this somewhere." It's a bottle of massage oil. She takes her previous place and squirts some of the oil onto her hands and rubs it on me. The oil feels warm and has this tingling feeling, it takes away all the pain I didn't know I had. I feel her hands all over my back, from the bottom to the tops of my shoulders.

Mom "Whatever happened to Kevin, your boyfriend?"

Britney "We broke up some time ago, it was a mutual thing."

Mom "That's too bad, I kinda liked him." My eyes get heavy, I try not to fall asleep.

SNAP

Britney "Huh?"

SNAP

Britney "What is that noise?"

Mom "I'm not sure."

SANP

My bra sinks forward and nearly falls off me.

Britney "Huh?!" Mom's hands go right to my breasts and massage them.

Britney "M, Mom! What, what are you... doing?!"

Mom "It's a massage. Just relax, enjoy it."

Britney "But!" Her hands are so warm, and it feels so good. Mom gently pinches my left nipple, which hurts, yet, feels so damn good. I'm getting turned on, but...

Britney "Mom, stop. We can't be doing this."

Mom "Why not? Can't I give a harmless massage to my daughter when she needs it?"

Britney "But, but you're massaging my breasts!"

Mom "I am. But doesn't it feel good? Doesn't it relax you? Make you feel at ease?"

Britney "I... Uh... ohh..." I can't help it, my pussy is getting wet, and my dick is hardening.

Mom "Ohh, look at this."

Britney "!" Mom uses one of her hands to unzip my pants, pushes them down a bit, and rubs my dick through my underwear.

Mom "What is this? When you were born I don't remember you having this."

Britney "But you...?"

Mom "In fact, when I planed your body out, you weren't supposed to have this anymore. Maybe you're the one that wants this?"

Britney "I..."

Mom "I don't want it, but it's there and I won't do anything about it now. You know, you'd be the perfect girl if you didn't have that little cock of yours." Mom takes the edge of my jeans and yanks them down along with my undies.

Britney "Mom! We can't!"

Mom "You're right, we can't ... "She stops playing with my breasts and takes my hand. She pulls me up off the couch and takes me upstairs to her room. As soon as we get inside she turns me around so that I'm facing her, and kisses me strongly on the lips.

Mom "Now we can."

Mom keeps kissing me as her hands finds their way around to my naked butt and she massages them.

Mom "Honey, I want you to take my clothes off."

Britney "..." I hesitate for a moment, and then give in. I unbutton her blouse, and pull it off.

Britney "!!!" her breasts are much larger than I remember. They're bigger than my hand, gotta be a D cup, or perhaps a DD. I reach around her and unsnap her bra. They still hold their shape, but sag a little bit.

Mom "Do you like my tits?" I nod yes.

Mom "Why don't you give each of them a little kiss?" I hold onto one and kiss the nipple.

Mom "Mmn, yess... Now the other one." I keep my hand on the one while I lick and kiss the other.

Mom "That's my girl, just like that. O, Okay... that's enough of that. Take my skirt off now." I take my attention away from her large breasts leaving my saliva behind, making them glisten. I kneel down and pull her long skirt to the floor. Her small panties fit tightly to her body. I look up to her and she nods yes. I hook my thumbs into her waistband and pull them down quickly.