Weird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Britney "AGHH!!! H, How can?!"

Mom "It's your birthday surprise. Do you like it honey?" I, It's... not possible. I just saw a second ago... She has a dick!!! It's already hard, and bigger than last time! My body starts shaking.

Mom "What's wrong honey? Don't like my surprise? It's been waiting so long for this."

Britney "But, but, but... How?"

Mom "I hid it away since that night, years ago. Many times it has begged me to let it loose, but I'll only use it on my darling little girl." I back up until I hit the bed, my body still shaking.

Mom "What? Are you scared because it's so big? I had thought that it was a good size the last time we were together. But it thought otherwise, it grew all by itself, even my balls got a lot bigger." I probably can't hold one of her testicles in my hand, they're bigger than chicken eggs. And her dick, it's gotta be over 12 inches long, and more than 3 inches wide!

Mom "Come on dear. It won't bite you. Just gotta get it a bit wet before I let you feel it."

Britney "Huh?!?" She pushes it inside my gaping mouth, it forces my teeth open. Even though it's bigger than last time, it fits just like last time, my mouth must have gotten bigger.

Mom "My god! I've forgotten how good this is!" She plays with her breasts while she forces it into my mouth until it hits the back of my throat.

Mom "That should be wet enough I think." She pulls her dick out of my mouth and kneels down to me.

Mom "Come on honey, I know you want to feel it inside of you." I turn around and get up on the bed, but I didn't do it, my body did... but I didn't fight it either. I get on all fours facing away from mom.

Mom "That's better." I feel mom placing her hands on my hips and her breath against my pussy.

Mom "Mmn, you're dripping wet. My massage earlier got you hot, didn't it?"

Britney "I... I..."

Mom "it's okay to say it. Your mom got you all wet, and now you want her to fuck your tight little cunt with her monster cock."

Britney "..."

Mom "Come on dear. If you don't want it, I won't do it."

Britney "M, Mom..."

Mom "Yes?"

Britney "Y, You're the one that got me all wet. A, And..."

Mom "And?"

Britney "And... I want to feel your big dick inside me."

Mom "Mind your manners honey."

Britney "Please?"

Mom "That's better. It will hurt at first, but it will feel a whole lot better soon."

Mom holds my hips tight and pushes her dick inside me.

Britney "Ahh!" it hurts.

Mom "There, just got the head inside. Ohh! You're awfully tight dear, but it's still so good!" This feeling... having something inside of me... it makes me feel... good... happy... complete. Mom lets me rest for a moment and starts pushing it into me some more. It pokes into something inside me.

Britney "S, S, Stop! T, There's something wrong." It's being stretched, it hurts a lot.

Mom "Don't worry honey. I gotta push through it. I know it's going to hurt a lot, but trust me, it will feel better afterwards." I clench my hands into the bedding, and bite my lower lip as mom pushes through it.

Britney "AGHH!!!" It feels like someone has stabbed the insides of me. But the pain lets up slowly and feels kinda good.

Mom "Oh god! Almost there. Just a little more." She keeps pushing in, I feel the entire thing with my insides. Then I feel her stomach pressing against my butt, and her balls rest against my clitoris.

Britney "Ahh..."

Mom "You're so fucking thick!" She pulls it back and pushes it back in, her balls slapping against my pussy.

Mom "Mmn, this is going to be so much fun dear!" As she starts fucking me, the pain I first had when she first entered me comes back. She builds up some steam and begins to hammer into me.

Britney "Ow Fuck it hurts!"

WHACK

Mom hits me over the back of my head.

Mom "Language honey, language!" Her nails dig into my skin as she continues to drive her dick into me hard, the pain never lets up. I start screaming in pain, mom just goes faster and harder, she better not think I'm enjoying this.

Britney "Mom! You're hurting me!"

Mom "Fuck! No! Fuck! It's so God damn good! It even feels good when my balls slap against your tiny cunt!" She lets out a grunting noise and leans over me, her face against the back of my head. She thrusts in deeper, and only pumps the last inch or two.

Mom "You're such a wonderful little fuck honey! Your tight little cunt! Your round sweet ass! Your hot little mouth! And your big fuckable tits!" She pinches both of my nipples hard, squishing them between her fingers and thumbs.

Britney "Ahh!"

Mom "Cum for me baby, cum for me!" Mom releases one of my nipples but squeezes my clitoris instead.

Britney "AHHH!!!" This wave of pleasure washes over me, taking away the pain. Time seems to have stopped at this exact moment, all that matters is this feeling, nothing else. As it fades away I'm ripped back into reality, the pain of mom brutally fucking me hits like a sledgehammer.

Britney "Ow! Aghh!"

Mom "Oh god I'm going to cum! No time to pull out! FUCK!!!" She slams into me hard and lets go, I feel her hot cum fill me up from the inside.

Britney "Urk! There's so much of it! Eww..." Mom pulls out, letting the last spurt of cum land on the floor, and collapses on the bed. I fall over from pain and exhaustion. My vagina hurts, my nipples hurt, my clitoris hurts, my stomach hurts, my butt hurts from her nails.

Mom "That was so fucking wonderful!" She curls up and falls asleep. I get up off the bed, make my way to the bathroom, and let my body get rid of all the cum mom has just put inside me.

Britney "I feel so... dirty." When I'm done getting it out I have a shower and try to wash the feeling of being dirty out, but it doesn't go away. I give up after half an hour and head to bed.

I sleep pretty well, given the fact that I was fucked very roughly last night. When I wake up I head downstairs and Mom is already awake. She walks up to me, kisses me softly on my forehead, and goes into the living room to watch TV. A big sigh of relief escapes my lips and I get something small to eat, I'm not very hungry. I didn't have any plans for today but I'll probably go out and see Heather. I grab my purse and am about to head out the door, after changing into clean clothes of course.

Mom "Where are you going honey?"

Britney "I was going over to see heather for a little while. Is something wrong?" She gets up off the couch and puts her hands on my shoulders, but she doesn't say or do anything. I look up into her eyes.

Britney "Is there something wrong with me going over to Heathers?"

Mom "Actually, there is."

Britney "..."

Mom "You haven't taken care of me yet?"

Britney "Huh?"

Mom "I said you haven't taken care of me yet today. You can't go out and have fun until I say so." She takes my hand and pulls me over to the couch and sits me down, she stays standing.

Britney "Mom, what are you talking about?" She unties her bath robe she wears in the morning and her dick springs to attention.

Britney "!"

Mom "Once you "take care" of me you can go out with your friends."

Britney "Y, You mean ...? You want me to...?" She nods her head yes.

Mom "Well, come on. The faster you make me cum, the faster you can go play." Mom stands with her hands on her hips staring at me.

Britney "But... but..."

Mom "But nothing! Just do it!"

Britney "!!!" She grows impatient with me, grabs my hair, and forces her dick into my mouth.

Mom "Now, it's just like before. I want you to suck on it, use your hand to fondle my balls, and use your other hand to jerk my shaft, got it?" I nod yes quickly.

Mom "Good, now be a good little girl and make your mommy feel good!" She lets go of my hair. I try to remember last time, I suck on her dick while bobbing on it until it hits the back of my throat. I use my left hand to fondle her huge testicles, and use my right to jerk it off.

Mom "Oh yeah, that's it dear, you remember how to do it." Mom uses one of her hands to play with her breasts while the other she uses to steady herself on the couch.

Mom "I want you to try and deep throat it honey. Just relax, breath through your nose, relax you mouth, and you can stop sucking." I do as she says, but deep down all I can hear is myself saying "I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life." I don't really like doing this, but I kinda have to.

Mom "You're so good honey. I'm going to cum already!" She holds my head tight and pumps her cum deep into my throat. She pulls back and collapses on the couch.

Britney "..." She's asleep.

I have a shower and get ready. I try to wash this feeling away but it stays. I grab my purse and get on my way. A few blocks to go I happen by Jessica. I stop to talk.

Britney "Hi Jessica."

Jessica "... hi Britney." She looks down and away from me.

Britney "Huh... Is something wrong?"

Jessica "Well... I, uh... there is, but."

Britney "? But what? What's wrong?"

Jessica "Well... there's this person I like but..."

Britney "Really? Who is he?"

Jessica "... I'm not really sure they like me. I've had this feeling for so long, and it's killing me." I take her and sit down on a park bench.

Britney "Come on, just tell me what's going on."

Jessica "Well, you're going to laugh at me for this. But... It's not a guy, it's a girl."

Britney "Why would I laugh?"

Jessica "..."

Britney "Does this girl like you?"

Jessica "I don't know."

Britney "Do I know her?"

Jessica" Yeah, you do."

Britney "Who is she, not Heather?"

Jessica "Not, it's not heather..."

Britney "..."

Jessica "... It's you..."

Britney "Me?"

Jessica "..."

Britney "You like me?" She nods yes.

A smile comes to my face.

Jessica "..."

Britney "How long have you liked me?"

Jessica "More than a year now."

Britney "..."

Jessica "Britney... I need to know... Do you...?" I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her next to me.

Britney "Jessica, I do. I do like you." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.

Jessica "Come on!" She takes my hand and pulls me off the bench and off at a run.

Britney "Where are we going?"

Jessica "To my house." And we get there in no time. I've been here a few times before, it's a very nice house.

Jessica "Come on, let's go to my room." She holds my hand and pulls me up to her room. She pulls me into a kiss and rubs my back, my hands find their way to her butt.

Jessica "Britney ... I really want you." She takes my shirt off, my pants, and my bra before I can even take her top off.

Britney "Just wait." I strip her down to nothing, she shaves off her pubic hair, nice. Jessica goes to pull my underwear down but I stop her.

Britney "Jess, you have to know something."

Jessica "W, What?"

Britney "Well ..." She ignores me and pulls them down.

Jessica "Oh my god!" She looks at it, back at me, and back at my dick.

Jessica "I ... I ... I ..."

Britney "I tried to tell you."

Jessica "Wow! I never expected to see something like this on you." Her look of fear disappears and is replaced by a wide smile.

Jessica "It's so cool. Does it work?" I nod yes.

Jessica "Can I try it out?"

Britney "! Sure..." Jessica pushes me down on her bed then gets on her knees.

Jessica "I haven't done this before."

Britney "It's okay Jess. Just relax and take it easy." She sticks out her tongue and licks my soft dick.

Britney "Ohh..." It tickles and it starts to get hard.

Britney "Aren't your parent's going to be home soon?"

Jessica "No, they're gone for the weekend. It's just you and me." She keeps licking it, once I'm hard she gets up on the bed.

Jessica "So what do you want to do with that?"

Britney "The question is what do you want me to do with it? I could stick it in your mouth, I could fuck you with it, or perhaps you just want to sit and cuddle?" I tease her a bit, running my fingers over her pink nipples. Her boobs are a bit smaller than mine, and I know what it feels like.

Britney "Well ...?"

Jessica "I ... I want you to ..." I lean in and whisper in her ear.

Britney "You want me to take your virginity?"

Jessica "... yes."

Britney "Alright, luckily I brought a condom." I pull it out of my purse and slip it on.

Britney "it's probably going to hurt at first, I'll go slow. If you want me to stop, tell me."

Jessica "I ... I will." I move Jessica around until she's lying on the bed on her back. I hold her hips still and push my little dick into her, I just barely push through her hymen as my hips push against hers.

Jessica "Ahh..."

Britney "Sorry Jess."

Jessica "it's okay Britney ... it's okay. I, I wanted this." I don't move for a minute, I let her body adjust to my invading member. I remember what it felt like my first time.

Britney "A, Are you ready?"

Jessica "Yes ... please be gentle."

Britney "I will." I pull back a bit and slide right back in. I make up sort of a system, driving into her hard when she moans and when I detect a hint of a whine I slow down. Her vagina doesn't put much pressure on my dick so I can go pretty long. I'm almost ready to cum but I can feel hat Jessica's cork is ready to pop.

Jessica "Britney! I'm cumming!!" I do my best to keep up a very rapid pace, to keep her orgasm going.

Jessica "AHH!!!" When she's done I pull out and lie down on the bed beside her. She's panting and breathing hard.

Jessica "That was awesome." We just lie on the bed, enjoying the moment, my dick gets soft but I don't really care right now.

We get up a few hours later and get redressed.

Jessica "Britney ... sorry I couldn't make you cum."

Britney "Thant's okay."

Jessica "No, it's not. It's the woman's job to make the guy feel good."

Britney "I'm not a guy. And we can get together later, you can "pay me back" then. Okay?"

Jessica "Alright, but remember that I owe you one."

Britney "Don't worry. I intend to collect." I kiss her forehead and am on my way home.

I find mom sitting on the couch watching TV.

Mom "Hi honey."

Britney "Hi mom." I take a seat in the recliner.

Mom "I have to thank you dear."

Britney "?"

Mom "That blowjob you gave me was so good!"

Britney "... You're welcome."

Mom "I ... I'm sorry."

Britney "Huh?"

Mom "You've been so good to me, pleasing me, doing whatever I ask. And I've been such a bitch to you. Forcing you to do it."

Mom " ... I'm sorry. I'll do my best so that won't happen again."

Britney "..."

Mom "Come here, sit beside me." I get up and sit beside her, I'm still cautious, but she puts her arm around me.

Mom "I'm trying to find a boyfriend, so that I won't ... "express" my sexual frustrations out on you."

Mom "I have a surprise for you. Something to say that I'm sorry. Let me show you and let you decide if you want it. ok?" I nod my head yes. She stands up and strips naked. Mom sits back down and strokes her dick until it's hard.

Britney "!!!"

Mom "..."

Britney "It's getting bigger. Your testicles too!" Her dick was about a foot long, 12 inches, but now ... 15 inches, maybe 16. And each of her testicles ... the size of a billiard ball. My mouth opens in shock. Mom blushes, she must have changed, because she would have forced my mouth on it by now if she hadn't.

Mom "D, do you like it?"

Britney "It, it's so big!" I put my hand on her dick and let my small fingers roam across it.

Mom "It feels so good Britney." I stick my tongue out and give its head a few licks

Mom "Mmn, ohh..." She moans loudly, digging her fingers into the couch. I open my mouth as wide as I can and attempt to take it in my mouth, but her dick is too big.

Britney "Ahh, it's too big."

Mom "Too big for your mouth, yes. But that's not where I want to put it."

Britney " ...!!! You want to put it in my ...?" She nods yes.

Britney "I ... I don't think it will fit."

Mom "Sure it will darling, but we have to get it wet here first." She rubs her finger against my vagina.

Britney "!!!" Mom takes my clothes off and tosses them aside.

Mom "You're so beautiful darling, even with your little dick here."

Britney "I want to do something before we "get it wet", ok?" She smiles at me and nods. I stick a finger in my mouth and put it against Mom's vagina.

Mom "Ohh! It's been a long time since something's been there." I push my finger inside her and twirl it around inside her.

Mom "Mmn..." I pull my finger back out and lick her juice off it. I stoke Mom's huge dick, I can't even fit my hands around it, as I talk to her.

Britney "Now where did you want to hide this monster?"

Mom "I want to hide it inside your tight little pussy, that's where."

Britney "Is that how you wanted to get it wet?"

Mom "Yup, then I want to put it up your ass."

Britney "!!! Alright, I guess."

Mom "let's get started then, my bed is more comfortable than the couch." She takes my hand and pulls me into her room and gets on the bed, she pulls me on top of her and kisses me passionately.

Britney "M, Mom ..."

Mom "Yes dear."

Britney "You're getting me all wet." I feel her hand run across my pussy.

Mom "You're right, it's drenched." She pulls her hand up to my lips and sticks her fingers in my mouth, letting my taste my own juices.

Britney "Mmn, Not bad."

Mom "I think you're ready honey." I get up and put her huge dick at the entrance to my vagina and ease myself down.

Britney "Aghh ... it hurts."

Mom "Sorry, I guess I made it too big."

Britney "N, no ... Just let me get used to it." I get all the way down and take a breather.

Mom "Does it still hurt?"

Britney "A little."

Mom "I can make it smaller so it won't hurt anymore."

Britney "NO! It's ... it just takes a bit to get used to, that's all."

Mom "Are you sure honey? I don't want to hurt you! It doesn't matter to me how big it is."

Britney "Just, just give me a moment Mom, then we can start." I put my hands on her shoulders and hump against her body, on her big dick.

Mom "Ohh, here honey. Let me help." She puts her hands on my butt and lifts me up,

Mom "Your pussy is so good honey. Mmn, you're such a good fuck. I don't think I could ever find a girl to replace you."

Britney "That's okay, you'll always have me to fuck." She smiles and lowers her head to suck on my nipples.

Britney "Yes! It's so good Mom, suck my nipples, Mmn." She picks me up so that her dick pulls out of my pussy.

Britney "Huh?" She sets me down on all fours and gets behind me.

Mom "I gotta get your butt wet before I have my way with it."

Britney "Okay, just be gentle."

Mom "Don't worry." She sticks her tongue out and laps against my asshole.

Britney "Whoa!" She pulls her tongue off it.

Mom "Mmn, even your ass tastes good." I blush. I feel her dick poking against my ass.

Mom "Here we go." She pushes it inside and stops once the head is in.

Britney "..." It does hurt, but kinds feels good too. Mom pushes it in ever so slowly until I feel her stomach rest against my butt.

Mom "T, There. It's all in. It's so tight!"

Britney "M, Mom. Please, move, I don't want you to just stay in one spot."

Mom "... So what do you want me to do honey?"

Britney "I ... Mom, I..."

Mom "Come on dear, you can say it."

Britney "Mom ... "

Mom "..."

Britney "Please fuck my ass."

Mom "Of course dear." She puts her hands on my butt and slowly pumps her dick in and out of my butt.

Mom "Mmn, yess... it's so good! Your ass is so fucking tight!"

Britney "Ahh, Ohh, Mmn, Yes! Fuck my ass!" Mom digs her nails in deep and slams into me over and over.

Britney "Ahh! I'm cumming!!" I see funny colours and my whole body tingles, it's so good! I get pulled back to reality, what feels like hours later, Mom is still fucking my butt.

Mom "Britney, I'm trying hard not to cum. I want you to cum again." She keeps pounding into me, she doesn't have to make me cum again, I tighten up my butt.