Weird

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom "AGHH! It's too much!" She pushes into me hard and I feel her hot cum fill my ass, and so much more.

Britney "Dear god! There's so much of it! Fuck, I'm cumming again!" Another orgasm racks my body and I fall over. The last bit of Mom's cum lands on my back and Mom collapses on the bed next to me, she's exhausted. I get up and head for the shower, stopping quickly to crap out all the cum Mom put in me.

After my shower I head for bed. I get in my night gown but stop when I notice something is different.

Britney "Huh? What's that?" I feel around my dick, it's bigger than normal. It's not hard, but it's bigger. I play with it a bit and it gets even bigger.

Britney "?" I play with it some more, and again it gets bigger. But when I want it to get smaller, it does.

Britney "Huh? Do, do I have powers like Mom?" I think about a few things and they happen.

Britney "This is so cool." I think about having bigger boobs and they grow to a nice D cup.

Britney "Sweet! I'm going to have a surprise for Jessica." I make my dick the size that it used to be, when I was a guy, just under 7 inches.

Britney "She's going to love this." I have a hard time falling asleep, just thinking about the next time I have Jessica over, or I go over there. One of the reasons I have a hard time sleeping is that I'm playing with myself, both my pussy and dick.

Britney "No, I gotta save myself for Jessica." I leave myself alone and get to sleep.

It's been some time since Mom became good again. She's tried so hard to get a girlfriend, or boyfriend. She's had a few dates over, she's slept with them but it never turns out. It's not because of me, but we don't know why it doesn't work out. We still have each other though. Mom's been kinda depressed because she can't find anyone so I'm staying home from school today in hopes to cheer her up.

Mom "Mmn, Ahh, Ohh! God Britney, you've become such a good cocksucker!" I've gotten used to Mom's dick, so I asked her to make it bigger. She was all too happy. Luckily my mouth has gotten bigger from going down on her, my pussy too, because it's like 16 inches long and nearly 5 wide.

Britney "Mmn, I love them nice and big Mom. Maybe, you could make it a bit bigger?" I don't know why, but I just love big cocks. Getting fucked by them, even in my ass, and giving blowjobs to Mom. It seems the bigger it is the longer she holds out, the more turned on I get, and the better job I do. Of course I do love getting a big sticky helping of cum as a reward. And since Mom's balls are huge, I mean huge! Bigger than oranges! I get all I can ever want, and Mom loves getting blowjobs so sometimes I sneak into her bed and give her one just before we go to sleep, and I end up sleeping in her bed curled up to her. I still spend time with Jessica, she loves my dick, and pussy too. But I spend most of my time with Mom. I've been "sick" a lot recently, it seems whenever I stay home and screw around with mom, she's happier and feels better.

Mom "!!! Bigger? It's big enough already!"

Britney "Please Mom, I gotta have it!"

Mom "... "

Britney "Please." I say licking the head of her dick.

Mom "... Okay, you win." She shuts her eyes and it grows another three or four inches long and a little bit wider.

Britney "Mmn, I can't wait to have this up my butt!" I get back to my "work" sucking her huge dick. I've learned how to take a fair chunk of it deep throat and I know Mom loves it. I play with her balls while I suck her off.

Britney "Mom, you balls are so huge! There's so much cum in them. Fill me up, fill me up with your hot sticky cum!!" I put my mouth around its head and jerk like there's no tomorrow.

Mom "Fuck! I'm cumming!!" The first spurt alone makes me swallow twice. There's so much of it, it leaks around my mouth and down onto my boobs. Mom falls over backwards onto the couch as I finish milking her dick for all the cum there is. I then clean myself up and get ready for round three, round 1 being Mom went down on me for like an hour, god that felt good!

Britney "I don't know if it will fit in my tiny little cunt?" I like to tease her a bit.

Mom "P, Please try dear. You're the one ... that wanted it this big, remember?"

Britney "Oh I do. Mom ...?"

Mom "Yes dear."

Britney "I want you to fuck me hard! Make me your little bitch."

Mom "!?!?" I don't know what came over me there, but I like it. I get on all fours on the couch, spread my legs, and wait for Mom to impale me with her massive cock.

Britney "I'm already so fucking wet!" It's true, I found when I'm giving a blowjob I get so wet, I'm actually dripping!

Mom "I can't dear, it's too big." She pauses for a moment then puts her dick in me. She shrunk it down even smaller that what it was. I let out a disappointed sigh.

Mom "I, I just can't do it. it would hurt you."

Britney "Mom ..."

Mom "Sorry Britney, but I'm never going to make it that big again. Nothing more than 13."

Britney "... You're right. I guess I was greedy." Mom starts fucking me.

Britney "God Mom, it's so good!"

Jessica "Britney!" I snap my head to the front door.

Britney "!!!" Jessica is standing inside the door staring at us with a look of horror on her face, I see tears forming in her eyes.

Britney "J, Jessica!" She takes off running away. I jump off the couch away from Mom. I feel horrible, having Jessica walking in on Mom fucking me. I turn around to mom.

Mom "Go to her." I run upstairs, get dressed and run over to Jessica's house. I go inside, she left the door open. I get up to her room and I find her lying on the bed balling her eyes out. I sit down beside her and explains things. It takes me over two hours to calm her down and explain things. At first she was very aggressive to me, but things seem to click, and she sits up and stops crying. I put her head on my shoulder and she calms down some more.

Jessica "I ... I think I understand now."

Britney "Are you alright now?"

Jessica "I think so."

Mom popped by about half an hour later, to see if we sorted things out. Of course we were ... expressing our feelings at the moment. To my surprise Jessica didn't freak out, she actually got up off me, and whispered something to Mom. Mom took a minute to answer and nodded yes, then they both came over to me and Mom taught Jessica how to give a proper blowjob. Wow! We had a lot of fun that day. We actually had a threesome, well, Mom only fucked me and I fucked Jessica, but still a threesome. One thing that made things fun and yet complicated is that, as a present to both of us, gave Jessica a dick. So we fooled around with that for a bit. Mom actually had a boyfriend for a little while and perked up a whole lot. As soon as she started dating him she said that she wouldn't be fucking me anymore. I was disappointed and happy at the same time. But she kicked him out, he was an asshole. But now Mom wants a baby. I told her no way in hell would I go through that shit again. She said it was nothing like that, she plans on giving me a brother. But one my age, so she'll do what she originally planned with me, carrying him for 9 months and he'll age rapidly. So I asked "what about his memory?" She said she'd implant him with one and give me a "copy" as if we were always brother and sister, as well as anyone else we were close to, like Jessica. And that's where we are now. David, my brother, has just "reached" my age. He's fun to be with, great guy, and cute too, but he is my brother.

Knowing how our family is, I went ahead and properly initiated him into the family. Of course this wasn't until about three weeks after he became my age. I let him settle in to it. I started off by flirting with him some, but, he was taken back by it because I'm his sister. But I kept the pressure on, and last night I went by his room and caught him jerking off, and even saying my name. I knew I was getting to him. And I took things a step further. I went inside his room but didn't act surprised, he was so embarrassed. I asked him if he needed any help, his face went bright red, but he didn't say no. I got on the bed and gave him the best blowjob I possibly could. He screamed out so loud it woke the neighbours. Luckily Mom wasn't at home. He said he loved it, and I made him return the favour. I made him go down on me, both ways, it took him awhile to get used to sucking my dick, but he's a natural muff diver. Then we shared a shower together, and did it there, his first time. I guess mom gave him some damn good genes. He's average height, about 6 feet. His muscular and pumps iron regularly, and his dick is just slightly bigger than mine, about 2 inches, mines just over 10. I'm planning on having him "accidentally" walking in on me and Jessica the next time I have her over. It's going to be a wild threesome.

"My life may be weird, but ... God I love it!"