What a Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

Without even drying off, Miranda fell into her bed. Her last thoughts were of Doc perhaps being her new Daddy, his huge cock, and how much pleasure she could receive from him, and the pleasure she and her daughters could possibly share. Smiling, she wondered how her two daughters would taste.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

At 4:00pm, my cell phone went off. Looking down, I saw it was my home phone. Knowing it was Sandy and Mandy calling for the password, my cock immediately sprang to full attention. With a broad smile, I pressed the Accept button.

"Hello, my naughty girls. Did you finish your school work?"

"Oh Daddy, we missed you all day. We finished as much as we could for today. We have just a little more research to do tomorrow and then our project will be finished."

"You didn't want to finish today and be done with it?"

"Well, yes and no, Daddy. We have a couple of things at school we need first. And, well, Daddy, we need you. We REALLY need you and, and, and, well, your big cock. If we're going to be your cum-sluts Daddy, we need our Daddy, his huge cock and his cum."

"That's such a good girl, Sandy. And does Mandy feel the same? Let me speak to her, please."

"Yes, oh, yes, Daddy. I want you too. I want you, your cock and as much cum as you'll give me. I've wanted that all last night and all day today."

"Does that mean you two are ready for your additional "homework" -- your cum-slut in training "homework"?

"Yes, Daddy, please. Please, please, please, Daddy!"

"Well, since you both said please, you'll need the password to the special folder I left you. You saw my note I take it?"

"Yes, Daddy, we saw your note. I have a pen and paper, so what's the password?"

"It's really simple my dear. I'm surprised you and Sandy didn't figure it our already. It's cum-slut."

"Oh Daddy, that was too obvious so we didn't even try it. Oooops. I mean."

"I thought so. You two tried to open the folder before doing your class work. That is why I put the password on it. You two were naughty girls, weren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, we're both sorry. It's just that we want so much to please you and we want everything you have to teach us and show us -- especially anything having to do with your big cock."

"Well, that's a good answer, even if you two thought you could be sneaky. So, once you open the folder, you are to read each "How To" article and view the videos. Don't rush; take your time so you can learn. And then read the text file at the end as it has instructions on just how you can practice before I get home."

"Yes Daddy, we're anxious to learn everything you have to teach us."

"Now to help you in the practical application of what you read today, after reading the first article and the text file, there are two boxes of Bomb Pops in the freezer. You can use them to practice what you have read. You think the two of you can manage all that?"

"Oh yes, Daddy. We will study and learn for you."

"Good, as I'll expect a demonstration from both of you when I get home showing me just what you learned. You'll practice everyday after school and just like today, show me how well you are mastering your new techniques when I get home. I expect you both to be experts in everything you read by Friday evening. You have what's left of the week to become experts for Daddy."

"We will Daddy, we both will. What time will you be home? We want you so badly, Daddy."

"It's a little after 4 now. I should be home by say 6:30. What time does your Mom expect you home?"

"She's teaching all day then cleaning three homes after that and won't be home until after 10, maybe after 11."

"Good, I won't keep you up too late then. Tomorrow is another school and work day for us all."

"Daddy, we plan on keeping you UP. So hurry home so we can show you. Oh, and you have to inspect how well we shaved one another for you, Daddy. We're both as smooth as a baby's behind."

"Very good, girls; now read, study and practice; I'll be there between 6 and 6:30."

"OK, bye Daddy."

"Bye, my little cum-sluts."

DAMN! My cock was throbbing and it's another two hours before I can head home. But, it's two hours the girls can spend doing their "homework". I began to piddle as if I was truly working, but my mind was on Sandy and Mandy. The hands on the office clock seemed to be standing still. The more I piddled, the more my mind began to slip off into sexual tangents.

Hmmmm, their Mom called me Daddy. I wonder if she wants to be another of Daddy's cum-sluts. Hope the twins can handle that scenario. But, I'm sure they can, and will, with the proper guidance and reassurance. But damn, I'm not certain if Miranda could handle that scenario as well -- but perhaps AFTER some one-on-one personal indoctrination. Now, let me get the twins trained and then I can start working on Miranda this weekend. Damn, Miranda has a fine body. I can't believe she is the mother of twin teenaged girls. Hell, she could easily pass for their sister.

For almost 2 hours, my mind shifted between the twins and their mother. Needless to say, I didn't get any real work done during that time. However I did have a raging hard-on to contemplate. I still had to make it through the office, across the building lobby and out to my car; all with a 10 inch hard-on trying to escape my pants. Talk about your "Tent City"!

Finally, it was time to head home. So I grabbed my laptop, slipped it into its carrying case, held it in front of my tented slacks and made it to my car. I think I left about 50 feet of burned rubber in the parking lot as I slammed my foot on the accelerator. To be honest, I was on autopilot and didn't recall stopping at any red lights or stop signs on the way home. But I made it to my driveway sans any flashing red and blue lights or sirens.

As I opened the front door, I saw the neatly folded pile of clothing on the floor. A smile spread across my face as I thought the twins remembered Rule #3 without any instruction or reminder. Quietly I made my way to the computer room, but the girls weren't there. I did notice the various folder contents had been opened in different windows and Media Player was on pause on a scene of a woman giving a man a prostate massage, thus milking his cock while she gave him a blowjob. That alone caused my cock to throb anew.

Turning back down the hall, I turned into the kitchen. Damn! Bomb Pop sticks were stacked in the sink and the boxes were completely empty, neatly stacked on the kitchen counter by the sink. Then I heard giggling from behind me and realized the girls must be by or in the pool or hot tub. Sliding the patio door open I saw Sandy and Mandy sitting on the edge of the hot tub. The sound of the door alerted them of my arrival.

"Dadddddyyyyyyy -- you're home! We missed you so much. How come you still have your clothes on? That's not fair. We want to show you what we learned today, don't we sis?"

"Sandy's right, Daddy; if we're going to stay naked, you need to get naked."

"Well it seems my naughty girls are excited to see me. I just had to make sure you were here. Don't I get a hug or a kiss?"

The girls bounded off the hot tub ledge and scampered over to me with outstretched arms. As they ran toward me, the sight of their swaying breasts and their freshly shaven pussies caused an immediate increase in the throbbing in my cock.

Sandy and Mandy sandwiched me between them. Their naked bodies felt fantastic and they hugged me. Their lips tasted like grape flavored Bomb Pops as I kissed first one then the other. As we kissed, my hands caressed their lithe bodies and their hands seemed to zero in on my throbbing cock.

"Oh WOW! Seems Daddy is very happy to see us, huh Sandy?"

"Is it my imagination or did your huge cock grow even more overnight?"

"Girls, I'm just truly happy to see you. And I must say the two of you did an excellent job of shaving. Of course, after my shower, I'll have to give you each the "taste test" just to make sure you got yourselves really smooth."

"Oh Daddy, when we shaved each other, it was such a turn on. We both got so wet from touching one another last night. We even did the same thing as one of those "How To" articles you left us to read today -- the article called it a 69. Is that right Daddy? We sure could have saved ourselves some time last night if we had read that one first. We both liked that 69 thingy."

"So, you girls going to stay out here while I shower, or you going to keep me company?"

"Can we Daddy? Can we join you? We need a shower too. Those Bomb Pops got us all sticky. You want to shower with Daddy, Mandy? I surely do."

"You bet your shaved tushy, sis."

"OK, it's settled then girls. My little cum-sluts are going to join me in the shower. So let's go, times a wasting. Last one in is a rotten egg."

Both girls giggled as they were hot on my heels as I made my way to the master bedroom and then into the master bathroom. I no sooner turned on the water to get it adjusted, than both girls began attacking my clothes and shoes. They couldn't get them off quick enough to suit either one of them. In what seemed like just a few seconds they had me down to my briefs. My cock was extended way above the waistband. The girls locked their gaze on the swollen head as they eagerly grasped the waistband and pulled my briefs down.

"Oh Daddy, your cock looks so huge, even bigger than I remembered from yesterday."

"I like the way the head is all wet and shiny, Mandy. Is that because of us, Daddy?"

"Yes, girls, it's because of you, and because of what Daddy is going to do to you today. Today, you both lose the remaining vestiges of your virginities."

"You mean, you're going to really do it to us? You're really going to fuck us with your Daddy cock? Today?"

"That's right Mandy. Right after my shower, and AFTER you show me what you learned today, you each will give me your virgin pussies. I will take them and claim you both as mine - completely. Isn't that what my cum-sluts want?"

"Yes, Daddy, yes. Mandy and I both want that so much. That's what we talked about last night. We wondered when we were going to feel your big cock in our pussies. Will it, I mean, uhhh, will it fit? It's so big and well, we're tiny down there."

"My sweet little cum-sluts, there's no need to worry, it will fit. Daddy will MAKE it fit. Now, in the shower, as we all need to be squeaky clean."

I stepped into the shower and both girls were right behind me. Our hands were gliding all over one another. Even in the warm water, their nipples were hard as rocks and stood out like pencil erasers. I smiled as I felt their hands soaping my ass cheeks and then between them. Not sure which one, or if it were both, but I also felt a finger slide into my ass on more than one occasion.

Not to be upstaged, my hands were also all over their nubile bodies. And yes, I elicited a gasp and some shivers from each of them as my fingers slid deep into their asses. It was now time, so I reached forward and turned off the water. Barely taking time to dry one another, we soon found ourselves on my king sized bed, Sandy on my right and Mandy on my left. My cock was standing straight up and glistening anew with pre-cum. As my hands slowly and deftly toyed with each girl's freshly shaven pussy, I began to wish I had two tongues and two cocks so I could ravish their nubile bodies at the same time.

My mouth began to water thinking how delectable the two girls were going to taste, and how I wanted each of them to cum hard on my tongue. I wanted them really wet and ready to take my cock. I wanted their cherries TODAY and I wanted them to beg me to take them.

I felt two hands starting to stroke my cock. I think perhaps they are trying to tell me something. Hmmmm, which do I taste first?

Chapter 5

Roses are red, violets are blue. I love cherries, so think I'll take two.

Both girls had one of their hands wrapped as best they could around my cock. Neither hand could go all the way round my cock. Sandy and Mandy were transfixed on watching their hands slide up and down the length of my cock. Each stroke forced just a bit more pre-cum to ooze from the tip. Both girls took their free hands and began to massage my ball sack, as if mentally weighing the hidden contents.

"My sweet little cum-sluts, you both have that special hungry look in your eyes. Why don't you show Daddy how hungry you are and also show me how well you did your homework. Take turns, but Sandy, why don't you go first. I want to see you take as much of Daddy's cock as you can. Then Mandy, it will be your turn. The one who can take the most will be the first one to feel Daddy's tongue on your freshly shaven pussy. And, the first one to feel Daddy's cock take your virginity. So girls, time to show me as much of what you learned today as possible. Consider this as sort of a test, your oral exam if you will. But first, Mandy, reach over there on that nightstand and hand me the digital camera. These 'special moments" need to be preserved for future reference."

Both girls giggled but their eyes remained transfixed on my throbbing cock. Mandy was playing with my balls while Sandy got to her knees and then slowly lowered her head toward my cock. Mandy moved back and retrieved the camera, handing it to me. Sandy opened her mouth into a wide "O", looked up and locked eyes with me, and then began to engulf the head of my cock. Her eyes never left mine as her head lowered slowly down the length of my cock. Of course, I was clicking away picture after picture of her eager descent.

Her eyes widened as she felt the head hit the back of her mouth and the opening to her throat. Backing off slightly and taking a deep breath, an elongated smile crept across the corners of her mouth as she again began her downward movement. A new look was burned into her gaze -- a look of lust mixed with determination. Sandy jutted out her jaw slightly and tried her best to open the back of her throat. Not only could I feel the head of my cock slip past the back of the opening to her throat, but I could see the muscles of her throat immediately behind her jaw expand as the head of my cock slipped into her throat.

Sandy fought back the gag reflex as best she could until she had caused about 2/3's of my cock to disappear into her mouth and throat. I saw tears beginning to form in her eyes as my cock worked to a stopping point in her throat, and I made sure to get a photo of that precious face. Try as she did, she just couldn't get the last of my cock to disappear into her wanton mouth. Sandy abruptly pulled her head back until my saliva covered cock popped free from her mouth. As she took deep breaths, Sandy stroked my now slimy cock from base to tip. Even though my hands were shaking a bit, I again photographed her hand as it slid the length of my glistening cock.

With a renewed look of determination, Sand changed her angle slightly and began her downward oral attack on my cock. Twice she fought back her gag reflex, and twice she continued. Finally her nose was pressed against my abdomen and her chin nestled into my ball sack. Realizing she had done it, a somewhat distorted smile spread across her face. Her eyes glistened and I could see her sense of pride and accomplishment as she slowly worked her head from side to side as she felt the entire length of my cock firmly down her throat. Again I captured that special moment, including a few close ups of her lips at the base of my cock.

Sandy began to gently bob up and down, slight movements at first, followed by increasingly longer strokes. Whether she got carried away or perhaps it was the involuntary reflex of my hips thrusting my cock into her now wanton mouth, Sandy abruptly had to come up for air.

'Oh Daddy, I didn't think I could do it, but wow, I got all of in my mouth and down my throat. I, I , I could feel the head of your cock throbbing inside my throat. It was, was, was just so overwhelmingly HOT! I'm sorry that I had to stop. It was such a wonderful feeling; I forgot I had to breathe. And when you pushed up, it surprised me. I'll do better, Daddy, much better, I promise. I want to feel you shoot your Daddy juice down my throat."

"You did very well for your first time, Sandy. And before the night is over, you'll feel Daddy shoot his cum down your throat. But, not right now my sweet. You have to give Mandy her turn. So move over a bit and give Mandy room. Let's see if Mandy can do as well as you. Come on, Mandy; show me how much you learned today. Come show me how much you want Daddy's cock."

Mandy was still holding my ball sack, so she gently toyed with the contents while she positioned herself over my cock. Staring into my eyes, she made a big show of licking her lips, getting them really wet, which of course I recorded with a few snaps of the camera. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly lowered herself toward my cock. Like a lioness, she let out a low growl as she slowly teased the tip of my cock with her tongue. Then once she encircled the tip with her lips, she began an agonizingly slow decent.

Inch by inch, I witnessed the length of my cock disappear into her mouth, with me taking photos of her wondrous descent. Cocking her head slightly forward, she amazed me by taking the last two inches. I could see the bulge in her throat behind her jaw line. Then Mandy surprised me even more when she released my ball sack and both her hands reached around me and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled herself even further onto my cock. She rocked her head side to side as she emitted another low growl and rocked her lips and nose deeply into my abdomen. Finally, she slowly came up until my cock popped free, her saliva coating the entire length.

Wrapping her hand around my cock, she slowly began to stroke the wet length. After catching her breath, she smiled at me and once again took my cock completely into her mouth and throat. The wet fingers of the hand that had just moments before been wrapped around my cock began to tease my ass. Mandy swallowed to flex her throat muscles around my cock and then again softly growled.

As she began to bob up and down on my cock, I felt her fingers press against my ass. One then two fingers worked their way into my ass. Mandy began a dual rhythm with her mouth and fingers. When her fingers found my prostate, surprisingly, I heard myself emit a guttural growl. As Mandy began to massage my prostate, I could feel an endless supply of pre-cum working its way up my cock. Once it hit her mouth, Mandy began a continual swallowing. Her fingers were milking my prostate and her throaty muscles were milking my cock. To my disappointment, Mandy had to once again come up for air.

"Oh Daddy! That was so damn HOT! I could feel you pulsing your juices into my mouth as I played with your ass. I practiced all afternoon on those Bomb Pops cause I wanted to take every inch of you. You've created a little cum hungry monster, Daddy. I love your cock, Daddy."

"Not fair sis. I practiced too. I didn't know you were going to do everything we practiced. It's my turn sis - my turn to milk Daddy. I want it too."

Sandy nudged her sister out of the way, almost knocking her off her feet. I think I have created two cum monsters from the look of things. I watched Sandy lick her lips, then suck her fingers into her mouth to get them wet. She made a real show of it, moaning as she sucked her fingers and then slowly pulling them from between her lips with a wet smack. And again, as my hands were now a bit shaky, I was barely able to photograph her erotic movements.

"Nice and wet Daddy. Now concentrate on how wet and slick they feel as I play with your ass. Oooooooh, Daddy, your ass is so hot and it's gripping my fingers. Ahhhh, there's that little magic gland. Yum, look at how your Daddy juice flows from your cock when I massage this little miracle maker."

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers