What a Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

After shaking her head as if to silently admonish herself for her wanton display, she pulled herself together and began to walk down the hallway toward her room. There it was again, that sound. It seemed to be coming from the direction of her daughters' room. Not knowing what it was, Miranda's senses became on high motherly alert. As she neared the half open doorway to her daughters' room, her eyes were riveted to the wanton display in front of her. Mandy was on her hands and knees, chest down, legs spread. And Sandy was positioned between Mandy's thighs thrusting a strap-on dildo deep into Mandy's ass. Every fourth or fifth thrust, Sandy gave a little extra hard push causing Mandy to lunge forward, And there it was, the sound -- the headboard banged against the wall with an extra loud thud.

Miranda was frozen in time like a statue. Mental images flashed through her mind -- images of sister, Paula, thrusting away at her own pussy and ass, her mother thrusting her strap-on into her, her father and then her brother, Paul, fucking her from behind. Miranda's mind went into sensual overload. All she could do was watch as her daughters were putting on a show of Sapphic lust. Somehow, Miranda found her left hand pumping into her pussy, her right hand tweaking her nipples and pulling them hard and then watching her daughters and listening intently to their verbal exchange.

"That's it Mandy, push back. Take my girl cock, just the way you took Daddy's cock. Yeah, that's it. I'm going to fuck your ass good, sister. I'll show you just how I want you to fuck me next."

"Ummmffff ummmmfff oh yeah, sis, give it to me. That's it. Keep it up while I play with my clit. Uh huh. That's it. You're going to make me cum any minute now. Oh yeah, just like that. That's how Daddy did it. Fuck me, sis, Fuck me!"

Miranda's breathing was becoming labored. She could not tear her eyes from the vision in front of her. She could feel her own orgasm building. Her pussy was flowing like a river and she could feel her nectar running down her inner thighs. Just as Mandy was reaching her peak, Miranda felt that all but forgotten knot at the base of her spine begin to build to a crescendo. Almost in unison, Mandy and her mother exploded in orgasm. Mandy screamed out at her sister while Miranda bit her lower lip to keep from screaming out. Lights flashed against Miranda's closed eyelids as her orgasm swept over her entire body. That wonderful cascade of electrical energy shot from her spine to her clit and then outward to every part of her body.

As her orgasm began to subside, Miranda tried to pull herself together. Mandy and Sandy were still going at it but their pace had slowed allowing Mandy to build again to another orgasm. Miranda shook her head as if trying to clear out the cobwebs. But it wasn't cobwebs she was trying to shake off; it was desire ... her sudden burning desire to join her two daughters. It was sheer will that forced Miranda down the hallway to her own room. Once in her room, she closed and locked her door and then threw herself on her bed. Rolling onto her back, her hands were again pawing her pussy, pulling the lips apart, fingers working deep, as her thoughts immediately returned to the spectacle she had just witnessed. And once again, her memories of her incestuous family and all the pleasure she had derived from each and every family member. Miranda started to experience one orgasm after another, each one stronger than the previous one. Soon, her body and her mind were clouded in pure wanton lust.

As if she were a marionette and someone else were pulling her strings, Miranda felt herself rise from her bed, go to the door, unlock it, and walk down the hallway to her daughters' room. Again she stood before the half opened door, but her hand rose and quietly pushed the door open fully. This time instead of standing on the opposite side of the hallway up against the wall, she found herself perched in the open doorway, one hand pushing fingers into her wanton pussy while the other tweaked and pulled her nipples. Slowly she felt herself begin to walk toward her daughters' bedside as a moth is driven to the flame. The girls were in their own state of arousal and were not aware of her presence.

Once Miranda was standing behind the two girls, she watched intently as it was now Mandy sliding the FeelDoe strap-on into Sandy's gaped ass. Miranda was mesmerized by the beautiful sight before her. Her fingers found a more frantic rhythm as Mandy picked up her pace. Both girls were moaning now and Miranda was fighting with all she had to keep from moaning aloud. Slowly Miranda's hand left her taut nipples, reached out and began to caress Mandy across her lower back and buttocks.

"MOM! What ...."

"Shhh my darling. Don't stop. Go on now, your sister needs you. Mommy needs you. Mommy needs you both."

Miranda pulled herself closer to Mandy, placed a hand on each of Mandy's hips, and began to coax her back into her previous rhythm. Sandy was so caught up in her own pleasure, she was oblivious to the fact their mother was in the room with them. Whether it was reflex or being caught up in all the previous lust filled frolics or the fact that her Mom was wanting her to continue, Mandy began to pick up her pace once again. Only this time, Miranda was pressed firmly against her daughter's naked skin. Mandy felt her mother's rock hard nipples pressing into her back, then she felt her mother's tummy and hips pressing up against her. Miranda was aping every movement of Mandy, only she had her fingers furiously pumping in and out of her pussy at the same time. Leaning forward, she wrapped her other arm around Mandy and found herself tweaking Mandy's nipples.

"Oh, Mommy. Yes! Feels so good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

There was no way Miranda could stop now. The barrier had been broken. She wanted, no she NEEDED to be with her daughters now. With Miranda's coaxing, Mandy began to increase her tempo even more. Sandy was really beginning to enjoy the new deep stroking. She felt full but not as full as when Daddy took her ass. But it felt wonderful just the same.

"Oh yeah, sis. Deep like that. Uh huh uh huh. Do me, Mandy. Oh yeah fuck my tight ass, Mandy, just like I did yours, just like Daddy. Please don't stop. Oh yeah, I want us to practice all night. Can't wait to fuck your no longer virgin pussy. Oh yeah sis. Right there!"

"That's it baby. Do your sister. Fuck her ass with your girl cock. Mommy will show you both how to use that thing. Come on now, fuck her Mandy. Fuck your sister's hot little ass."

This time Sandy was coherent enough to recognize their mother's voice. She jerked her head around as best she could only to see her naked mother pressed up against Mandy coaxing her on. Her eyes grew wider as she also saw her mom tweaking Mandy's nipples and could make out her mom was fingering her own pussy and clit.

"Mommy????"

"Shhhhh baby girl. Be a good girl and take it. Show Mommy how much of a hot little girl you can be. That's it. Take Mandy's girl cock in that hot little ass of yours. Cum for Mommy and Mandy. Come on now. Cum for Mommy."

Talk about sensory overload. Sandy couldn't believe what all was happening. But her orgasm had been building for some time now; and, this added stimulus was about to push her over the edge. Sandy began to push back against each of Mandy's thrusts. Her own hand found her clit and began to work it in fervor. As her head began to flail from side to side, a low moan began to emanate from her lips. Mandy again increased both her tempo and the depth of her thrusts. She was working the entire length of the FeelDoe into her sister's ass. Her hips were slapping skin on skin on Sandy's buttocks.

"Mannnndddyyyyyy Mommmmmmyyyyy cummmmmiiinnnngnggg!"

As Sandy's orgasm began to overtake her, so did Miranda's. Miranda was the first to scream out this time. It was a primal scream, a release of all her pent up sexual frustration. That was soon followed by Sandy who began to wail louder and louder still as her orgasm coursed through her body. The two seemed to push Mandy over the edge as well. The special vibrations within the FeelDoe coupled with her mother pressed against her, skin to skin, proved too much as Mandy also began to scream out in orgasm. As Mandy screamed, she made one final deep thrust into Sandy's ass which caused Sandy to scream one last time.

Miranda felt completely spent as she fell onto the bed alongside Sandy. Rolling slightly on one side, Miranda locked eyes with Sandy. Sandy had a very questioning look on her face but Miranda merely reached up and stroked her daughter's sex tussled hair from her face then leaned in and kissed her. This was no ordinary mother's kiss though. Miranda pressed her lips firmly against Sandy's, and then her tongue began to work into her daughter's surprised mouth. Soon Sandy was returning the kiss with as much passion as her mother. Sandy momentarily winced and sucked in air as Mandy slid the large dildo from her just fucked ass. This did not quench the new found ardor between mother and daughter as they were both again entwined in a heated embrace, a lovers' embrace.

Mandy looked on in awe, not knowing exactly what to do. Miranda then looked up and saw the bewildered look on Mandy's face. Instinctively, Miranda reached out, took Mandy's hand and pulled her into the embrace. Soon all three were entwined with one another. During their rolling around, Mandy had forgotten she was still wearing her FeelDoe.

But Miranda had not forgotten. Miranda twisted and turned until she felt the tip of the buzzing FeelDoe at the entrance to her drenched pussy. Miranda worked and squirmed as the three kissed and hugged until she felt more of the strap-on dildo sliding into her pussy. The sensation of being filled coupled with the vibrations of the toy caused her wanton passion to begin to reignite. Miranda found her legs wrapping around Mandy's waist and pulling her further into her embrace. And as Mandy was pulled further into that embrace, her FellDoe was working deeper into her mother's pussy.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby, fuck Mommy. Fuck Mommy's pussy. Give it me. Oh yeah, deeper baby. Come on more baby more. Mommy needs you. Mommy wants you. Oh yeah, fuck Mommy hard and deep with your girl cock."

Mandy was too far lost in the throws of Sapphic bliss to stop. Instead she rolled Miranda onto her back and slid even more of her girl cock into her Mommy's pussy. Miranda arched her back and threw her hips toward the welcome invasion. Miranda then turned toward Sandy and began to nip and bit ate her swollen nipples. Soon she had a nipple locked between her teeth and began to beat out a staccato on the tip with her tongue. Sandy began to squirm and moan at the sensations and soon was pawing Miranda's breasts and tweaking her mother's nipples.

The vibrations of the FeelDoe were driving both Miranda and Mandy into a deep state of pre orgasmic bliss. Miranda saw Sandy stroking her clit and driving two fingers into her pussy. Miranda reached over and placed her hand on top of the hand Sandy was using to finger her pussy. Soon Miranda slid a finger in along side of Sandy's. As Sandy slid her finger out, Miranda slid hers in. Sandy squirmed at the dual feeling. Miranda was feeling more and more aroused by the three way tryst. Rolling her head to Sandy's, Miranda nuzzled her ear.

"Come here baby. Let Mommy taste you. Feed Mommy your clit and pussy. Come on, slide over her and lower yourself on Mommy's hungry tongue. Let me show your sister how a woman eats a beautiful pussy."

Sandy couldn't believe what she was hearing. But it turned her on none the less. In fact the thought caused her blood to come to a boil. Sandy quickly pulled herself from the three way embrace, straddled her mother's head so she was facing Mandy. As Sandy and Mandy exchanged lust filled glances, they both looked down and watched as Sandy lowered her swollen pussy onto the outstretched tongue of their mother. As soon as Miranda's tongue lathed a long, wet swipe along the parted pussy lips and landed on Sandy's clit, Sandy released a long, slow mewing sound. Immediately, Sandy leaned forward and embraced her sister. As Mandy pistoned her girl cock in and out of their mother's heated pussy, Miranda began to devour Sandy's clit and pussy. In turn, Sandy began to passionately kiss her sister and tweak her erect nipples. The heated foray continued for several minutes until Sandy felt the beginnings of another mind blowing orgasm.

"Right there, Mommy. That's it, right there. Eat my pussy, Mommy. Lick it. Suck it. You're going to make me cum, Mommy. I'm going to cum all over your face, Mommy. I'm going to squirt my girl cum all over you, Mommy. That's it. That's it. Right there, Mommy. Cummmmmiiiinnnnng Mommmmmmyyyyy cummmmmmmiiiinnnnngggg!"

Sandy was spent beyond belief. She rolled to the side in a crumpled heap trying to catch her breath. As she lay there, she watched as Mandy picked up her tempo. With each outward stroke, Sandy could see how the strap-on dildo glistened with their mother's juices. She reached out to touch the slickened toy. As her fingers became coated with her mother's pussy nectar, she instinctively sucked her fingers into her mouth and savored the rich sweet flavor of her mother. Next time, she thought, next time she would be the one to eat her Mommy's yummy pussy. Miranda had not noticed what Sandy had done, but Mandy had. A wide, wicked smile beamed across Mandy's face as she re-doubled her efforts on her mother's pussy.

"Oh yeah baby girl. Mommy's almost there. You have me so hot baby. Come on, fuck Mommy harder, deeper baby. Right there, just like that baby girl. Mommy's really close. Fuck me baby. Fuck meeeeeee. Oh oh oh cummmmiinnnnngggg babbbbyyyyy. Cummmmmmmiiiinnnnnggggg!"

Watching her mother have an intense orgasm proved too much for Mandy. She too began to feel that wonderful feeling cascade over her body. Soon both Mandy and Miranda were twisting and squirming as their respective orgasms sent electrified currents from their clits, to their spines and then all along every nerve ending in their bodies. Both mother and daughter were headlong into their mutual orgasms. Mandy finally began to slow her pace and just enjoy what was happening to her body.

Slowly, Mandy pulled her FeelDoe from the wonderful depths of her mother's pussy. Once it was free, Mandy and Sandy both looked down and saw the torrent of nectar that had flowed from there mother's pussy. As their gaze turned upward, they witnessed the most angelic look on their mother's face -- a look of peace, fulfillment and love. Mandy rolled to the other side of their mother and laid down, Mandy on one side of the bed, Miranda in the middle and Sandy on the other side of the bed. All three snuggled tightly in their mutual after glow until soon all three were asleep, nestled in one another's arms.

To Be Continued

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers