What a Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers

"Oh God I feel it. I feel your cock, Daddy. Give it to me, Daddy. I'm yours, take me Daddy, take me. Fuck me, Daddy. Oh Damn, Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Pulling back until just the cock head was remaining in her tight tunnel, I pushed forward again sinking 2/3s of my cock into her. Then pulling back once again, I then pushed forward non stop until I felt her cervix open and then the head of my cock was in her tiny womb. Stopping, I just held her firmly as she was completely impaled on all of my cock. Quickly grabbing the camera, I took a few photos of my cock buried to the hilt in Sandy's no longer virgin pussy. Sandy's head was bobbing in every direction, her hair flailing about. Then out of the blue she began to shriek loudly.

"Yes, Daddy, Yes. Do me, Daddy. I can feel you so deep, so big. Oh God I can feel all of you. Do me. Daddy, do me. Oh Fuck me Dadddddddyyyyyyyyyy I'm cummmmmmmiiiinnnng aggggaaaiiiinnnnnnnn!"

As Sandy went into that ozone layer of pleasure, I began to slide almost all the way out only to slide all the way back in. Using my grip on her hips, I made sure to pull her tightly against me to make sure she had every inch. As Sandy's moans began to increase, I began to increase my tempo. In short time I was slamming my entire length into Sandy. Her buttocks would jiggle like jelly with each impact of my hips as I drove as deep as possible into her.

I was barely cognizant of the movement under us, when I felt Mandy's hand cupping my ball sack. She was taking the nectar that was so freely flowing from Sandy's pussy and spreading it all over my ball sack. Once my balls were coated, she rolled them in her tiny hand. Again her hand scooped up more nectar but this time began to spread it around my ass with her slick fingers beginning to toy my winking opening. Mandy's actions only served to push me into overdrive as I began to pummel Sandy's pussy in earnest.

Sandy was once again spewing gibberish as she began her climb to another orgasm. Having recently blown my load into Mandy, I anticipated this fuck to last quite a while. My intent was to make sure Sandy really felt as though she had been thoroughly fucked, her virginity ripped from her by her new Daddy. That train of thought was soon interrupted when I felt first one then a second of Mandy's fingers sliding into my ass. Soon she found my prostate and was massaging it in rhythm to the deep thrusts of my cock into her sister. I could feel Mandy's tongue lathe the length of my cock as it slid in and out of Sandy's pussy. Then it would slide from my cock along Sandy's widely spread pussy lips to once again pounce on Sandy's clit. Then she would start the journey all over again -- back and forth. Her fingers continued to work my prostate and I could feel the flow of my "Daddy Juice" boiling up the length of my cock. It was a constant flow, not exactly like an orgasm, just a continual flow of fluid and pleasure -- almost like an endless orgasm.

Sandy's body began to shimmy and quake once again. A low guttural moan began to build deep within her and then the pitch increased to a loud bellow and finally a shriek as she fell over the peak of her inner orgasm mountain.

"Daddddddyyyyyyy YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Oh God, Oh God. I'm cummmmmmmiiiiinnnnggg, Dadddddyyyyyyy!"

This only caused me to increase my tempo all the more. I was literally pounding my cock as deep into Sandy as humanly possible, all the while Mandy's fingers matched my tempo as she manipulated my prostate. With each hard thrust, Sandy's entire body shook.

With the unexpected sensations derived from Mandy's fingers, I felt my cock begin to swell. The head of my cock felt as if it were now stuck at the opening of Sandy's cervix. The walls of Sandy's tunnel were rippling along the entire length of my cock, milking me, coaxing the cum from deep within me. Mandy's fingers were driving me nuts with pleasure as she massaged my prostate. From somewhere deep within me, I heard a loud growl hiss from my lips as my orgasm overtook me. My cock exploded deep within Sandy. Jets of my "Daddy Juice" rocketed into her tiny womb. Six, seven, eight and then I lost count of just how many molten jets of cum flew from my cock. Mandy's fingers drove me to new heights of pleasure even I had never experienced before.

I grabbed Sandy's hips and pushed every inch possible deep within her pussy. My cock throbbed as the last vestiges of my cum pulsed into her. Grinding my hips tightly against her buttocks, I was faintly aware of Mandy's fingers pulling from my ass only to wrap around my balls and lightly squeeze them as if to get the last drops of cum from them. My cock was throbbing and pulsing like crazy as Sandy's pussy muscles were doing a wave action up and down the entire length of my cock.

Sandy's death grip slowly began to ease around my cock. As well, my cock began to slowly recede in size. Again using Sandy's hips as leverage I was able to oh so very slowly start to withdraw my now shrinking cock from the depths of Sandy's no longer virgin pussy. Looking down I could see a constant flow of our mixed fluids escaping from around my cock. I could also see a very eager Mandy suckling up the juices as they ran down along Sandy's pussy lips and onto Mandy's pursed lips and extended tongue.

As my cock finally slipped free, Mandy reached up, grabbed it, guided it to her lips and gave a long loving lick along its entire length and then encircling the very tip to obtain any and all traces of our mixed juices. As I stepped back, I witnessed a very wanton Mandy attack her sister's pulsing opening, licking and suckling as much of our mixed juices as she could possibly obtain. Then Mandy clamped her lips into a perfect seal around Sandy's quivering opening and began to suck as much of those flowing juices from deep within her sister.

Mandy glanced up at me as she pulled her mouth free, and then gave me a very wicked little smile. She momentarily opened her mouth to show me it was full of my cum and Sandy's juices. Quickly, Mandy moved her sister's leg and caused her to roll onto her side. Once she was free, Mandy quickly clambered up to her sister, grabbed her by the hair pulling her to her lips. She then shared the mouthful of mixed love juices with her sister. Such good girls! Such fucking wanton girls! MY girls! Daddy's girls!

I collapsed onto the bed beside them and just watched as the two of them seemed to have boundless energy. They were entwined in such a way that you could not tell where one body ended and the other began. Their hands were all over one another, lips seemed to never part, and again their pussy mounds were grinding against one another. As I watched the Sapphic ensemble before me, my cock rose to a semi erect state and when they both began to have a shared sisterly mutual orgasm, my cock was again hard as steel. Damn, these girls were HOT!

This gave me promise of the next venture I planned for them. However, if I continued to watch the show before me, we would ruin the risk of the girls being late getting home. As much as I hated to interrupt the two, I leaned over and whispered into their ears.

"Daddy's girls seem to be having so much fun together. Sorry, but it is getting late and your mom will be home soon. Daddy has a present for each of you before I get you back home. But before you get your presents, we probably need to shower and get you ready for home."

The girls slowly pulled from their mutual entanglement and looked over at me with glassy eyes. They had really been caught up in the pure pleasure they were sharing. As they began to gain their bearings, they both gave me a resounding pout. Damn, but they are so damn beautiful and especially when they have their scrunched up faces as they pout at me.

Both girls then gazed down and saw my now hard cock. They looked at one another, looked at me, then at one another, smiled, and then attacked me simultaneously. Sandy and Mandy took turns devouring my cock. As well, the two girls seemed to race to get their respective fingers up my ass and search out my prostate. It seems I had unleashed a sleeping tigress in each of them. It was as if the two were in some sort of silent duel with one another. They were on their hands and knees, hovering over my cock, taking turns to see how much of my cock they could swallow first from one angle then another, until each girl was again able to take all of my cock into their mouth and throat. At the same time, each girl took turns invading my ass and massaging my prostate. With each gentle manipulation of that magic gland, I could feel another pulsing stream of liquid bliss coursing up my cock and into their wanton throats.

They then took turns using my cock as a play toy. As a new pulse of fluid escaped the head of my cock, they would in turn use the tip of my cock to paint their face and nipples. Each would giggle and laugh as a new spurt would land someplace new. It was as if a switch had been turned as each girl then became more aggressive, wanting to make me not just flow, but cum hard, cum really hard for them.

"Cum for us, Daddy. We want you to cum for us. Cum all over us, Daddy. We want to see you shoot all over us. We'll let you watch as we lick it off each other. Come on, Daddy. Cum for us pleasssseeeee."

"Yeah, Daddy, cum hard for us. Shoot all that Daddy juice all over us. We want it, Daddy."

Damn, their fingers were massaging my prostate, milking me; in turn their wanton mouths were swallowing my entire length; two sets of tiny hands were tugging on and massaging my balls; it was as if I had died and gone to Horny Heaven. I watched on in awe as my two girls were on a lust driven mission. And who was I to deny them of their quest; as if I had any option at this point. To this day I'm not sure where it came from, but in a short order the girls had my cock erupting once again. With each spurt, the girls would angle the head to one then the other. Each girl had my cum on their face and all over their tits. And as my cock erupted, each girl would giggle and shout as a new rope of cum would land on each of them in turn. As my cock finally began to subside, the two vixens sat back on their heels and admired their handy work on one another. Sandy had a broad smile when she turned to me.

"Gee, look Daddy, we really are your cum sluts."

"Yeah Daddy, this is so way better than finger paints."

We all three laughed aloud at the comments. The laughter quickly faded as Mandy leaned over and began to lick my cum from her sister's nipples and breasts. Sandy sighed loudly before she too began to lick my cum from her sister's face. Once again the two girls were in their own little Sapphic world as they made sure to get every drop of cum from one another's body. Once they were satisfied there was no more to be had. They each in turn leaned forward and gave my cock a long lick and then a kiss on the tip. With smiles from ear to ear, they again sat back on their heels. Mandy smiled and locked her gaze with mine.

"Did you say something about presents, Daddy?"

"Oh yeah, presents. Come on, Daddy. We like presents."

"Okay, okay girls. You'll get your presents, but first I need a quick shower. You can either shower here or when you get home if you think you'll beat your mom home. Your choice."

Both girls looked at one another. Then Mandy leaned over and sniffed Sandy's body. Sandy in turn leaned over and sniffed Mandy's body, then turned to me.

"If I smell anything like Mandy, I need a shower, but I'll wait until I get home."

"Yeah, sis smells like sex! Like she's just been fucked. Like she just lost her cherry."

Sandy jabbed Mandy in the arm and both girls began to laugh. As they continued to tease one another, I rolled off the bed, headed to the shower and made a quick job of it. Upon my return, both girls were still giggling and had that warm after sex glow. Mandy was the first to see me step form the master bath.

"Presents, Daddy, we want our presents. What did you get us."

"Okay, okay, patience girls. Let me get them."

I walked to my closet and pulled out two identically wrapped packages. I had selected a bright pink paper with silver and white ribbon. Handing them to each girl, I saw the gleam in their eyes. And as if on cue, in unison both girls shook their respective package as if pondering what may be inside. Then in a flash, the ribbons flew in one direction as pieces of wrapping paper flew in every direction. Soon each girl had their box open and was looking at their gifts.

"Hey Sandy, this is just like the toy we saw in that girl-on-girl video on Daddy's computer."

"That's right, Mandy. That is called a FeelDoe. And it's the biggest one they make as I wanted to get you one that was almost as big as Daddy's cock. If you notice it has a very unique shape. The large bulb end will fit snuggly in your no longer virgin pussy. The long phallic end is the business end. You two can now practice at home or here what you've experienced tonight. That is if you want to. It's up to you."

"You mean, you want us to practice fucking, by fucking each other?"

"Well yes, I do. I think you both could learn quite a bit about one another and about the sexual act by practicing. You'll soon learn exactly what you like best -- how fast, how deep, what angle, what tempo, etc. And the thought of the two of you fucking one another really makes Daddy HOT!"

"To tell the truth, it makes me kind of hot too. I would like to see Sandy bent over the bed and let me fuck her -- her pussy and her ass."

"Oh yeah, well miss smarty pants, I'll show you an ass fucking when you're bent over your bed."

Both girls began to laugh and hug one another. Then they threw themselves at me and began hugging and kissing me. Sandy was the first to notice the other item in her box.

"What's this leather belt thingy, Daddy?"

"Baby, that's a harness. The FeelDoe is designed so you won't need a harness once you get the hang of it. But during the beginning stages, the harness will make it easier for you. Here, bring it to me and I'll show you."

Sandy scooted over the bed and handed me the harness. I had her stand on the floor at the foot of the bed so I could work the harness up her legs and allowed it to rest loosely on her hips.

"Now Mandy, pick up your sister's FeelDoe. But, I want you to lick the bulb end and get it all wet for me, okay. Good girl, just a little more. That's it, all nice and wet. Now Sandy, spread your legs, a little wider. Now pay attention, Mandy. Both of you, see how the bulb end can be worked into even your tight pussy. That's it, all firmly in place. Now I'll slip this O-ring of the harness over the business end and down tight around the base. Now I'm going to tighten and secure the waist strap and the two thigh straps with these buckles. See how tight the harness fits. Now turn around Sandy as there is one more little thing to show you. That's it. Right back here is a little switch, and when you push it to one side. Voila!"

"Holy mother of God! That thing is alive inside me. It's vibrating deep inside me and right on my clit at the same time. Damn that feels wonderful. Oooooo and you can feel the vibrations all the way to the tip of the business end. Oh WOW!"

"That's right baby girl. You can feel it, and so can the person on the other end. That way you both can achieve orgasm."

Mandy leaned over and ran her tiny fingers up and down her sister's FeelDoe. Her smile broadened as she felt the vibrations all along the shaft. Sandy noticed just as did I. At that point, I couldn't tell you whose smile was biggest, Mandy's, Sandy's or mine.

"So, do you girls like your presents?"

"So far, so good, Daddy. I can't wait to see how it feels when, well, you know."

"No Sandy, I don't know. Tell Daddy."

"Well, you know, how it will feel when Mandy fucks me with it, or how it will feel when I fuck her with it."

"Well, my dear, there's only one way to find out. And that is to practice."

We all three laughed at the obvious answer to her question. From the looks on both girls' faces, I think I'd have a glowing report tomorrow when I got home from work. But it was now time to get the girls home. Begrudgingly, Sandy worked herself out of her harness and removed the FeelDoe. But I did notice her working the vibrating bulb end around inside her pussy a few times before she finally removed it. After the girls put their presents back in their boxes, the girls ran to the front door and quickly slipped on their blouses and short skirts, leaving their bras and panties rolled up to take home. Once they were ready, I opened the door and walked them home. Once we reached their front door, both girls hugged me and I in turn kissed each of them. However, this was not a mere friendly kiss, as I cupped each one by their ass cheeks, pulled them into me and kissed them passionately. Each girl in turn looked at me with a bit of longing in their eyes before I bid them a good evening. As I walked toward my home, mental images of the past two nights began to flash through my mind.

And as luck would have it, my mind also drifted to Miranda. Mental images of her naked bent over my pools edge, looking back at me as if begging for my cock came to mind. That one was soon followed with an image of Sandy and Mandy in the pool coming up behind their mother wearing their new strap-ons and taking turns fucking their mother. Holly shit -- I was rock hard again!

Chapter 6

Doe, Rae, Me, Fa, So, La, Tee, Doe -- OK, just FeelDoe Me

Miranda finished her cleaning duties sooner than she expected and looked forward to getting home early. After teaching class all day, then cleaning three houses that evening, only having to change back into her school clothes and rush back to school for some papers she had forgotten, she was tired, ready to get home, ready for a shower, and ready to go to bed. Not knowing if her girls were still awake, she quietly let herself into the house to discover the house was entirely darkened as if the girls had already gone to bed. After throwing her books, purse and cleaning clothes on the chair in the living room, she turned and locked the front door. Then Miranda just stood under the whirling ceiling fan allowing the gentle breeze to cool her skin.

As she began cooling down, she immediately began undressing. Her blouse was the first to land on the chair. Then her shoes came off. After stretching her feet and toes, she quickly unzipped her skirt and it too soon landed in the heap on the chair. Miranda flexed and then arched her back in hopes of stretching out some of the kinks from the day's activities. Reaching for the front closure to her bra, it too came off and landed in the chair. Finally, her newly acquired sexy thong was worked down her thighs, off her feet and then onto the chair. She breathed in her new felt freedom. Once again she was feeling sexy and liked the way she felt. Without thinking, her right hand came up and massaged her breasts, one after the other, and then began to tweak each nipple causing them to harden instantly. Leaning against the front door, Miranda momentarily allowed her left hand to slide down her tummy and soon her fingers were toying with her pussy lips and clit.

Her thoughts began to wander -- first to her incestuous family that she was anxious to see again and then to Doc and their pending weekend date. Back and forth various images and emotions flashed through her mind ... images of her family and the way they pleasured one another, the emotions of that closeness and how she longed for that once again, the feeling with Doc on the front porch and how she longed for more, much more. Something broke her trance, a noise of some kind, but she wasn't sure what it may have been. Looking down she saw her left hand was still buried in her now drenched pussy and her nipples were rock hard, standing at full attention.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
434 Followers