What a Good Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers

Sandy didn't wait for a reply from me. Her lips encircled my cock and her tongue savored the flow of pre-cum her manipulations were causing. Then as if to show me and her sister she could do just as much as Mandy, she began a quick decent down my cock. With just a slight adjustment, she was able to now take the entire length into her mouth and throat. Once she had the head of my cock in her throat, she began to swallow over and over. Her fingers were relentless as she milked my prostate. A low growl began rumbling around my cock as she continued to swallow. I was so proud of my two cum-sluts. They had learned very well in a very short time. Mandy jerked the camera from my hands, kneeled down beside her sister and took a few photos of Sandy's fingers deep in my ass, milking me.

If these two kept this up, I wouldn't last much longer. As much as I would have enjoyed blasting rope after rope of cum down their throats, I had plans for the first two loads of cum today. Reluctantly, I reached down and grabbed Sandy by her hair and slowly pulled her back until my cock sprang free. As if in defiance, Sandy gave me a pout and thrust her fingers firmly against my prostate. Her smile was like a Cheshire cat as she watched a large amount of pre-cum shoot from the tip of my cock. But, slowly she removed her fingers as well.

"Well now my precious girls, seems you both learned quite a bit from your homework assignment. And extremely well done too I might add. You made Daddy very proud of his two cum-sluts. But now, I need to give you both my own taste test to see how well you shaved one another. Both of you scoot over to the edge of the bed and sit with your feet on the floor -- side by side now, that's it. Now spread those luscious legs and show Daddy how smooth you are. And Mandy, I need the camera back now."

After the girls were in position, I lowered to my knees so that I was kneeling before two swollen, freshly shaven pussies. Their lips were coated with sweet nectar. Alternating between the two, I took several photos of their wet lips and protruding clits. After setting the camera on the floor nearby, I first took the back of both hands and allowed my fingertips to slowly trace along both pussies. As if on cue, both girls quivered as my fingers slid up and down their smooth lips. While continuing my movements on Sandy's pussy, I leaned forward to rest my head just inches from Mandy's pussy, where I gently blew my warm breath across her swollen lips. Mandy inhaled sharply as I savored the succulent aroma of her sweet nectar. Leaning closer still, until I could slip my tongue along Mandy's nectar coated lips; I slowly licked along Mandy's labia until they began to swell even more and part for me. Her nectar was beginning to flow like a faucet with rivulets running down over her winking star. I slipped my tongue down to her ass savoring the nectar covered star then proceeded upward until I parted her labia and found her swollen clit peeking out from its protective hood.

"Oh yes, Daddy, lick me there. Lick me Daddy. I want to cum all over your tongue."

With my free hand, I found Sandy's little nubbin all swollen as well. Gently I took it between my thumb and forefinger and began to slowly roll it back and forth. As such, Sandy began to moan and I could feel her nectar starting to flow as well. I began to set a tempo of licking Mandy from her ass, slowly along her labia and then stopping momentarily to suckle and lick her clit. Once Mandy's hips started to press forward to welcome my tongue, I worked more of my tongue into her pussy. Her copious fluids tasted like nectar of the Gods. As she began to buck against my tongue, I slid upward to catch her clit between my lips and suckle it firmly. Gently, I clamped my teeth around her clit to hold it in place and began a staccato with my tongue right on the tip. Mandy began to lose control and was writhing and bucking like crazy.

'Yesssss, Daddy. Right there, Daddy. Oh Daddy, Daddy, I'm going to explode. Daddy, I'm cumming, Daddy ....cummmmiiinnnngggg Dadddddddyyyyyyyy!"

As Mandy became lost in her orgasm, I suckled even harder on her clit. She began to convulse and her pussy was drenching my chin in a torrent of nectar. Her hands were ensnarled in my hair as she pulled my head firmly into her pussy. As her orgasm began to subside, she released her grip on my hair.

"Ohhhh, Daddy, that was intense. You make me feel so good inside. You have me burning up with desire for my Daddy."

"Mandy, we have only begun. Once I give your sister the same feeling, we can move on to BIGGER things."

Mandy fell back trying to regain her composure. Her chest was still rising and falling with each deep breath she took. Her nipples were rock hard with arousal and I saw her hands playing with them. Leaning back slightly, I was able to move over to assume the same position between Sandy's spread thighs. My fingers were covered with her nectar from all the stroking I had been giving her. Grabbing the camera at my feet, I quickly took several photos of Sandy's swollen labia, all slick with her nectar, before setting the camera down so I could concentrate on this beautiful morsel before me. As I kissed along her inner thighs, I took my nectar covered fingers and began to toy her ass slightly. An elongated, deep moan came rolling out of Sandy's mouth.

Leaning forward, I gently blew my warm breath along Sandy's swollen labia. In turn, Sandy moaned yet again. Cocking my head slightly, I slipped out my tongue until just the tip was touching her winking star. Rolling my tongue round and round, I teased Sandy's ass, causing her to moan even louder. I began a slow trek upward along her now parted labia. Sandy's nectar was just as sweet as Mandy's, not identical mind you, but just as sweet. Back and forth, from ass to clit I allowed my tongue to tease Sandy. Her moans were almost constant now and her hips were bucking gently forward, pressing her pussy against my lips and tongue.

As I worked upward again, Sandy's clit was completely out from under its hood. Suckling it between my lips, I began to lathe it with the tip of my tongue. Sandy began to utter incoherent phrases as her hips rocked against me. Using her flowing nectar, I lubed two fingers and began to toy her ass. When I felt her star open for me, I slipped one then two fingers into her ass. At the same time, I suckled her clit between my teeth and used them to hold it in place. As my tongue began its rapid dance on the tip of Sandy's clit, my fingers began to quickly finger fuck her ass.

"Oh damn, Daddy. Do me, Daddy. Do me. I'm almost there. You're going to make me cum, Daddy. Daddy ... Dadddddddyyyyyyy .... Cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnggggg Dadddddyyyyyy!"

Sandy covered my face with her nectar as she convulsed in her orgasm. Her ass muscles clamped down on my fingers like a vice. Her hands had wrapped themselves in my hair to hold me in place on her clit. Sandy was writhing beneath me and her thighs were quivering. Her nectar tasted divine.

As her orgasm began to wane, I leaned back. I saw two completely drenched, swollen pussies before me ... two pussies just ready to be taken. And I was going to take both of them in short order.

"OK girls, it's time. You can change your mind if you so desire. In just a few minutes, there will be no turning back. Once I have taken your cherries, they belong to me ... your pussies belong to me ... YOU will belong to ME!"

"Oh yes please, Daddy. Take me. I don't care if Sandy backs out, take me. I want to feel my Daddy's cock take my cherry. It's yours Daddy. It belongs to you. I belong to you."

"Me too, Daddy. This is what I want, what we both want, what we both have wanted for a long time now. I'm yours Daddy ... forever Daddy."

"OK, girls, remember that 69 thingy you talked about? Well, Sandy, I want you to lay down here across the bed with your head here at the edge of the bed. Mandy, I want you to get up and straddle your sweet pussy over your sister's face and bury your face in her sweet pussy. Get a move on girls. Hop to."

Sandy did as instructed and once she was in position, Mandy climbed atop her sister. As I watched, without any instruction from me, the two girls began to lick and suckle one another's pussy. Just as quickly, I picked up the camera, first getting shots of Sandy licking and sucking Mandy's pussy, then moving around to get the same shots of Mandy munching her sister's pussy. Then I worked my way behind Mandy's spread legs with my cock leading the way. Sandy's eyes grew wide as she saw the swollen head of my cock just inches away from her sister's pussy.

"Sandy, tilt your head back and open your mouth. I want you to get my cock all wet for your sister's pussy. That's it, let me work it in while I get pictures of you swallowing Daddy's cock. I'll see just how much you can take from this angle. That's it open, that's it, now swallow. Oh yes, you have almost all of it, just a bit more. There, now, you have all of Daddy's cock down your throat. Get it wet baby, really wet."

Mandy's head popped up as she heard my short diatribe. Her body shivered in anticipation of what was coming her way. Once I felt Sandy had done a good job, I slowly worked my cock free of her throat and mouth."

"That was such a good girl, Sandy. My cock is slick with your saliva. Now grab the base of my cock and guide it to your sister's pussy. That's it. Watch how her lips open for me, now hold it there just a moment while I get a few pictures. Now work just the tip in. That's a good girl, just a few more pictures now. Now, start sucking on your sister's clit, Sandy. I want you to make Mandy cum for us. Then I'm going to take her cherry."

As Sandy began to suckle and lick Mandy's clit, I slowly began to work just the tip of my cock into Mandy's tight, virgin pussy. Tight is an under statement. Slowly her pussy began to stretch. As it did, Mandy began to moan. Soon I felt the tip of my cock against the barrier of Mandy's hymen. Mandy was rocking her hips in tempo to Sandy's tongue on her clit. As Mandy rocked, I began very short strokes in and out of the tiny entrance of her pussy. With each inward stroke, I could feel her hymen begin to stretch.

Sandy was doing a great job and Mandy began to moan. I could feel her body start to tense as she was rapidly nearing her pending orgasm. Mandy's head jerked upward as her orgasm hit her, and she began to moan then began to scream loudly like a wild animal. In the middle of her orgasm, I grabbed her hips and thrust forward, ripping past her inner barrier and taking her virginity.

"Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh Dadddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy. Yessssssssss! Take me. Make me your cum-slut, Daddy. Oh God, I feel so full, you're so big, so HUGE. Give me all your cock Daddy. Cum in me, Daddy. Fill me with your Daddy juice. Take me, make me yours forever."

As Sandy renewed her attack on Mandy's clit, I took a few quick photos of my cock buried in Mandy's no longer virgin pussy. After setting the camera down again, I began to stroke further into Mandy's pussy. Slowly she took more and more of my cock. Soon, I could feel the head of my cock pressing against her cervix. One final push and she had all of my cock and I was pressing against the opening of her womb. Slowly I pulled back until just the head of my cock remained in her pussy. Then I plowed back all the way until I bottomed out again.

Grabbing Mandy's hips, I began to thoroughly fuck her no longer virgin pussy. With each inward stroke, Mandy moaned louder and louder. Her head was swinging right and left causing her hair to sway across Sandy's pussy. I slowed slightly and began to pull my cock back again until the head was all that remained. Looking down, I saw Sandy's eyes were the size of saucers as she had been intently watching each and every stroke of my cock in and out of her sister's pussy.

"Sandy, open wide. Get ready to take my cock deep and taste your sister's sweet nectar ... the nectar from her no longer virgin pussy ... the nectar from the pussy that now belongs to me."

As I pulled free, Mandy moaned. But Sandy opened wide to allow me to slide my cock deep into her throat. Sandy's tongue danced around the length of my cock savoring her sister's pussy nectar. Once I was satisfied, I pulled free of Sandy's mouth and watched her immediately go back to her sister's clit. Lining up my cock, I pushed into Mandy's still gaping pussy.

"Yesssss, Dadddy, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. Fill me with your cock. Cum in me, Daddy. Let me feel you shoot in me."

Again I grabbed Mandy's hips and began deep thrusts into her pussy. Soon I was pounding her pussy deep and hard. With each inward thrust I could feel her cervix open and take me even deeper. Mandy was rocking back into each thrust and Sandy was doing all she could to keep her tongue and lips on her sister's clit. I looked just past Mandy and saw Sandy's fingers playing with her own clit. Mandy's moans again became incoherent and I could feel her muscles starting to tighten around my cock. I could also feel that electrified knot beginning to build at the base of my spine. Determination was all that kept me from blowing my load right then and there. But I was going to wait for Mandy. I didn't have to wait long as Mandy started to wail out as her orgasm hit her.

"Dadddddddyyyyyyyyy cuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggg Dadddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyy. Yesssssssssss. Yessssssssssss."

That's all I needed. Slamming as deep as I could, I felt the head of my cock swell to almost twice its normal size. Then a torrent of hot cum began to erupt from within. Like a volcano, my cock began to spew molten cum deep into Mandy's pussy. I easily counted seven violent eruptions burst from my cock. Rope after rope of cum launched against the tight walls of Mandy's pussy. Mandy could feel it too. Her hips bucked back against me in time of each eruption.

"Fill me, Daddy. I can feel you bursting inside me. Fill me with your Daddy juice."

Mandy began another series of convulsions and her pussy tightened even more tightly around my cock. Her walls were milking every drop of cum from me. I rocked my hips against her spread thighs as she milked me. We both slowed our gyrations and I looked down to see my cum oozing from around my shaft. I also saw Sandy's tongue lapping away at the rivulets of my cum and Mandy's nectar. As my cock began to subside slightly, I slowly pulled back. Finally my cock popped free and a flood of our mixed juices began to flow from Mandy's just fucked pussy. Sandy clamped her lips around her sister's gaped pussy and began to suck our mixed juices from deep within.

The sight of such a wanton display caused my cock to begin to stir. Soon it was semi erect. As soon as Sandy's mouth released its suction from Mandy's pussy, Mandy rolled to her side and then onto her back. Her breathing was labored but the look on her face was angelic. Without instruction, Sandy crawled on her hands and knees to her sister. Once her head was over Mandy's, Sandy leaned down and gave her sister a wet kiss and began to share the mouthful of mixed juices with her sister. The sight of the two sharing our mixed cum was truly magnificent. My cock was beginning to recover faster than I thought possible at my age.

The two girls rolled together in their embrace, sharing my cum. Soon their legs were intertwined so that their smooth pussy mounds were grinding against one another. I could not tell who was attacking whom -- they were like wanton animals rutting with one another. The sight alone would have given a dead man a boner! My cock was now back at full attention. As the girls began to slow in their actions, their eyes turned toward me and they both smiled when they saw my cock at its now revived full length and girth. My thoughts were one down and one to go.

"Well you two seemed to have enjoyed yourselves. Do I need to leave you alone for a while so you can continue?"

"No way, Daddy. You're not going anywhere. I want what you just gave sis. It's my turn."

I had to hold back a laugh at the way Sandy was being so abrupt. The girl definitely knew what she wanted. Good thing too as I knew what I wanted and I was going to take it.

"Ok girls, in that case, why don't you two switch positions. My no longer virgin Mandy, you get on the bottom, and my soon to be no longer virgin Sandy, you assume the position on top. You two have Daddy's full attention and now Sandy's going to benefit from Daddy's growing need."

As quick as Energizer Bunnies, both girls were in position. Mandy wasted no time in encircling Sandy's swollen clit with her lips. Sandy's head immediately shot up as Mandy munched on her swollen sex. In short order, Sandy lowered her head and began to lap at her sister's pussy and clit as well. Their mutual moans were like music to my ears. As well, the "symphony" was doing things to my cock as well.

Mandy's eyes caught my movement as I worked my way across the short distance so that I was now positioned between Sandy's spread thighs holding the camera in my hand. With a free hand, she grasped my cock, tilted her head and guided my cock to her wanton mouth. Watching me photograph her wanton actions, her eyes were sparkling as she guided more and more of my cock into her mouth. I could feel her tongue as it wrapped one way then the other around my shaft, coating it with saliva and at the same time cleaning the remnants of our just finished deflowering session.

Soon she slowly pulled my cock from her mouth and with a loud smack, she smiled up at me. With her hand firmly around my saliva covered shaft, she guided it to the opening of her sister's pussy. Slowly Mandy slid the purple knob of my throbbing cock up and down Sandy's parted pussy lips. Sandy started to shiver and moan as she marveled at the new sensation. Mandy commenced small circular motions at the very opening of her sister's pussy. Once she saw my cock was now perfectly aligned with the inviting opening, she removed her hand, cocked her head slightly and began to savor sister's swollen clit. Perfect, I thought as I again took pictures of just my cock head captured in the tight entrance of Sandy's virgin pussy.

I slid my right hand up along Sandy's spine which caused another shiver to raise goose bumps across her back and buttocks; and, another low moan to escape her lips. With both hands I gripped her hips and began a slow gyrating motion so my cock could easily work into her tight opening.

Did I say tight? Damn, you could tell these two were twins. Sandy's pussy lips had a grip on my cock head and then the entrance seemed to ripple as it tried to pull me inward. Sandy began to moan even more loudly as her sister fervently increased her attack on her clit. Glancing over Sandy's shoulder I could see Mandy had a free hand toying with her own pussy and clit. As Sandy's body began to match my gyrating movements, I pulled her hips ever so slightly and began to push the head of my cock deeper into her sweet pussy. The first centimeter or so of her love tunnel felt like molten honey coating my cock and then a velvety rippling sensation as those previously unused muscles began to grip the invading cock head.

Soon I felt Sandy's hymen as my cock nudged against the precious membrane. As Mandy increased her tempo on Sandy's clit, I began to slowly press my cock against Sandy's hymen, stretching it more and more and more. Sandy's head began to flail from side to side as unintelligible gibberish began to escape her lips. That gibberish was soon replaced with a building moan that then turned into a wail of indescribable pleasure. Her entire body began to quake and then she yelled out as her orgasm hit its pinnacle.

That was my queue, so using her hips for leverage; I began to pull her back as I thrust my cock forward. Just as her shouts of orgasmic bliss hit a crescendo, I pushed through her hymen. Her sweet pussy belonged to me now. Inch by inch, I fed Sandy my cock. As soon as I had about half inside her, I again began to roll my hips allowing her to become accustomed as best she could to her new invader.

TX_Fun_Dr
TX_Fun_Dr
440 Followers