What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish was trying to stifle her laughter at the way Donna had thrown Michelle off. She knew that Michelle was fiery and had no problem speaking her mind. Katie had taken her to the maximum four visits before cutting her loose too. She remembered it took Michelle a while to get over it.

Katie's attraction to Michelle had always baffled her because she was nowhere near the type of girl that Katie targeted when looking for a woman lover. It was always as Donna just said, an older more mature woman.

Michelle stared down for a second at Donna sizing her up once again. Then she smiled and held her hand out, "No actually the age thing didn't surprise me, trust me I know firsthand about her mommy thing. You're right though she's as stubborn as they come and she won't ever admit it. No, what surprised me was when she whispered to me she referred to you as her girlfriend. Katie's always been unreachable on that level so you must be pretty special. It's so nice to meet you Donna."

Donna looked over at Katie who was squirming in her seat at the whole interaction, "Did she really, well it's always good to hear these things second hand. Girlfriend, Hmmmm I kind of like the sound of that. I think it's something I could easily get used to! Yes Michelle it's very nice to meet you too!"

Instead of just taking the girls hand she stood up and pulled her into a hug making sure to press her braless breasts into the girl's chest too. When she did she was surprised to feel a set of boobs that probably wasn't much smaller than hers or Katie's. When she let the girl go and sat back down she caught Michelle giving Katie two thumbs up.

As they all sat and checked out the menu Katie kept catching a look of curiosity from her mom. She had forgotten that Michelle was still hosting here and found it amusing that in two days her mother had already met two of her former lovers. Before this weekend she might have been embarrassed or afraid that her mother would judge her and think that she was some kind of slut. However after last night there had to be no doubt in her mom's eyes that she was definitely a slut. The best part of that was that Donna seemed eager to follow right in her footsteps.

"Very cute honey, should I be looking forward to some quality naked time with her too like we promised Naomi?" Donna teased.

"I don't know mom, I seriously doubt she would refuse a romp in the bed with us!" Katie said with a laugh.

Trish looked up from her menu and asked Katie what was so funny. She had already made up her mind what she wanted.

"Listen to me and my mother, we're sitting here talking about whether we will hook up with another of my ex-lovers. It's so surreal and crazy, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven and got my most heartfelt wish!" she said reaching for her lover's hand.

"I guess I just want to make up for lots of lost time honey, both with you and with myself. I've wanted to become more open sexually for quite some time now but your dad just couldn't see it. He wouldn't even hear it when I suggested maybe playing with others and he even threatened to file for divorce if I kept bringing it up." Donna explained.

"Wow mom, do you think he would do that, what about us if he finds out? Do you think daddy will divorce you if he finds out what we want to do with each other?" Katie asked with concern. She never wanted to break her parents up with her desires for her mom. She felt like it could be a separate thing from her life in Connecticut but if she thought deeper on the subject she knew he would find out eventually.

In fact ever since Trish had explained her own parents cuckold style relationship she was intrigued at what it would take to make her dad accept the same thing. She wickedly envisioned her and her mom in her parent's bed with Scott fucking them while her father sat passively in a chair watching. The thought made her shiver and her pussy leak at the sheer depravity of it.

"No honey I don't think he would do it, but right now I don't care if he would. I feel alive again for the first time in years and I refuse to let go of the excitement of yesterday. I will tell you though that I'm sure he will find out about us, it might even come right from me one day if he pisses me off. I love your father but I need to have a life that is full and exciting so when he does find out I will hope for the best." Donna told her sincerely.

Katie was overjoyed to hear that her mom would continue to be her lover even if her dad found out. She felt the inspiration to throw her wicked little idea out there to get her mother's reaction.

"Mom, I want you to think about something, it's really dirty and really wicked so close your eyes and picture everything I'm going to say. I want you to picture you on your hands and knees on your bed back at home, and then I want you to imagine yourself getting fucked. A raw deep emotionless fuck, just sport sex primal and raw. Then I want you to also picture your face in between my thighs. My legs are spread wide and it's obvious that I was fucked right before you because there is cum dripping down my thighs. Then I want you to picture your face eating that very same cum out of my cunt while I hold you in place. After a few minutes the person fucking you fills your pussy with his seed and you immediately turn around and plant yourself on my face. You eagerly feed me, your own daughter that warm cum right from your cunt and as you do I eat you to another massive orgasm on the same bed you sleep with your husband every night. Can you see that, I mean can you really picture what I'm asking you?"

Both Donna and Trish were visibly affected by Katie's graphic description of a threesome with her mother. Trish's fair skin was red with desire after hearing Katie ask her mother to put that in her head.

Donna was breathing heavily as she answered, "Oh god yes I can picture that, you are such a wicked little slut turning me on like that here in public. Now I have to sit here with my pussy dripping on this chair."

"Whoa, one second mom I'm not done yet, there's one more part of that picture that I want you to see. This is the thing that takes it from perverse to depraved and I can't even believe I'm suggesting it but...the last thing I want to picture is daddy sitting in a chair watching all of that while we all fuck!"

Both Donna and Trish moaned out loud as the sight of Steve sitting docilely watching his wife and daughter fucking each other and another man exploded in their heads. Trish of course had some experience with these thoughts but Donna was taken totally by surprise. The picture that Katie had painted in her head had made her leak before adding that last bit. Now she almost felt like the slightest touch would make her pussy explode. It was so perversely wrong but so damn erotic. Of course it would always be a fantasy now that Katie had put it in her head but she had no faith that Steve would ever do that.

Of course up until this week she had always believed her fantasies involving Katie would never come true. She wanted to curse her daughter for planting the seed of that scenario in her head because it would now grow and germinate just like her thoughts about Katie had done.

"Honey, I am speechless but so fucking turned on right now. Why would you even think that the same man I just described to you would ever do something like that? I mean I told you what his reaction was when I just suggested us playing with others and he would have been involved in that."

"I don't know mom, it's just that after Trish revealed how her mother and father live together I thought...I guess I thought that maybe we could lead daddy down that path together once you said you were sure he would find out about us." Katie said softly. She was no different than her roommate of mother, the idea had her juices flowing freely and she found herself wishing they had skipped the dam brunch.

Just then Michelle returned to take their order and it broke the spell for a few minutes.

Trish ordered the Texas French toast because it was her absolute favorite. They would take the huge pieces of bread and after cooking them split them and fill them with strawberries and mascarpone cheese. Katie had always shrugged her head as she watched her eat it wondering how she kept the weight off.

Donna let Katie order for her for two reasons, first was she honestly felt like she was out on a date and when her and Jack had first started seeing each other he would do that for her too. Second of course was she had never been here and Katie knew the menu, so she wound up baked eggs with Italian sausage, tomato sauce and basil. It was kind of like a frittata but served in a casserole dish. Donna moaned with every bite loving the whole thing, not just the eggs but the whole experience.

It was a beautiful Saturday and she was eating at an outdoor café with her lover and her young friend. Life couldn't get any better, and then her phone rang again.

Katie who was having a specialty burger called a Tuscan fontina burger looked at the cloud that came over her mother's face when the phone rang.

"Mom it must be dad aren't you going to pick it up?" she asked playfully. She felt wicked encouraging her new lover to pick up the phone and talk to her husband while they sat in the café.

"No damn him, I told him yesterday not to call this weekend. I told him I wanted this to be strictly a girl's weekend together and that he could handle not talking with me for a few days," Donna said making no effort to hide her exasperation.

'Here give it to me; I'll fix it all right now!" Katie said taking the phone from her mom.

"Honey..."

"Relax mommy, I think I have little bit of influence with my daddy too don't you?"

Jack of course was once again about to hang up, he had tried Donna four times the day before and gotten nothing. Now still nothing and he was starting to get nervous and his fears and suspicions were eating away at him even more. He hadn't slept more than 3 hours the night before because of the lust filled nightmares he had experienced.

He not only had woken up numerous times but had furiously masturbated each time he did. It seemed to be the only thing he could do to get the images of Donna getting fucked to go away briefly. He felt sickened at his own reactions to the nightmares and for the first time ever wondered if his father had been right about loving someone enough to give them more freedom than a conventional marriage allowed.

Just as he was about to hang up he heard a voice, it wasn't Donnas' but it was just as good to him.

"Katie, honey I've been trying to get your mom is she there with you right now?" he said with just a slight edge of anxiety in his voice.

"Oh and hello to you too daddy!" Katie giggled while looking at Donna. Her mother had a seriously pissed off look on her face. Katie needed to handle this because she wanted her mom to stay relaxed and happy.

"Honey I'm sorry, hi how are you doing?"

"I'm fine daddy and so is mommy. She's out with Trish at the moment I think Trish took her to a clothes store nearby to get something for tonight. I'm taking mom out to a club for the first time in years for her. Is everything okay with you, I mean you almost sound frantic?"

"No honey, everything's okay it's just that I tried calling yesterday to make sure your mom made it to your house safe but I never heard back. Going to a club huh, I guess she's having a good time then," he answered trying to tone down his nervousness.

"Daddy just listen to yourself, mom's a big girl and I think she can handle riding a few trains on her own. Anyway she got her safe as a bug in a yesterday and we wound up eating at an Indian restaurant that you and her used to have dinner at all the time. She even knew the manager and it was tons of fun. Remember dad the whole point of this weekend is for mom to have fun and loosen up some so just trust me that I have her best interests in heart. Let her go till Monday okay and then I promise your wife will come home to you a happier woman than when she left okay?"

He had really hoped to talk with Donna because on top of his worries it was the first time they had been apart overnight ever. He was missing her and felt lost in some way but he would try and accept it after all it was just one weekend.

"You're right honey, I'm glad she's having fun with you it'll be good for her. I mean it's only this one weekend and maybe a couple more right?"

Katie saw the moment and pounced even though she knew by the sound in her father's voice it would be a hardship for him. Unfortunately for him she was thinking selfishly and not considering the effect on him that her request would have.

"Ummmmm well I was going to call you and talk with you about that daddy. I mean once mom showed up yesterday I had a sudden brainstorm. I've been drawing a complete blank about my huge film project that I need to have for the fall semester. Then I was sitting with mom and listening to her talk about how she felt after I came to live here and how it affected her. Suddenly it came to me that she must not be alone in this feeling and my project came to mind, I suggested it to her and she was thrilled. The only part she wasn't thrilled with was how it would affect you..." Katie left the hook dangling waiting for her father to bite.

Jack just couldn't escape a gut feeling that this conversation was one that would change his life. He shrugged it off because it was his sweet innocent little Katie talking with him, how could anything she asked for be a threat to him.

"What is it honey, tell me?" Jack bit.

Katie pulled the hook and set it in her father, "It involves mom directly and she will be one of the subjects of the film. It will examine the effects of the so called 'empty nest syndrome' on woman her age. It will also show how we help her come around and get past the depression and feeling of loss she was living with."

Jack didn't see how this could be so bad; it would give Donna a feeling of being involved with something important. It was definitely important too because he knew other couples must be living through the same nightmare he had for the last few months. So much for his feeling of dread, he was proud of his daughter for wanting to get her mother involved.

"Honey that sounds like a great idea, I'm all for it. I can't help but believe it will be great for your mom to be involved in something so important too. So what do you need to make it happen, how much will she have to be involved?" Jack swallowed, hook line and sinker.

"Well that's the rub daddy and it's where mom's concern came into play. I told her you would be fine with it because you would see how important it could be for her and for lots of other people too. I need mom to be here every weekend for the next six months, form Friday morning till Monday afternoon. I know it sounds like a lot but it's going to be a very intense film with a lot of emotional exposure. Mom's going to have to be exposing herself in ways you wouldn't imagine to let the audience feel what she is feeling." Katie pulled at her fish on the hook.

Jack for sure felt like that fish too, his gut felt the effect of the hook being lodged in there. He couldn't believe his ears, every weekend for six months! His marriage was in trouble before this weekend and he wondered how they could work on it if Donna wasn't going to be there for the majority of time he wasn't working.

"Honey, I don't know...I mean it sounds like a great idea but six months, every weekend? I, well, when would me and your mother have time together. I understand how important this could be for her and for others but..."

The strength of her line was now about to be put to the test. Could she reel him in or would he break away and decide she was crazy for asking what she did.

"Daddy don't you remember how when I was young you would always tell me that not enough people in the world put other's before themselves. That there weren't enough altruistic acts being done and that the world was getting more and more selfish? Mom knows it will be tough for you but let me ask you a personal question, did things get better for you the last few days before this weekend?"

"Ummm what do you mean honey?" Jack said back. He knew what she was asking but wasn't really comfortable with talking about it with his daughter.

"Dad, I'm going to be twenty years old and I'm not a virgin, did your sex life get better this week. Was mommy a better wife to you when she had something to look forward to?" Katie reeled him in a little more.

"Well yes I guess you can say they did get better, but honey it had been months before that since...well you know."

"Daddy believe it or not but me and mommy have a pretty open relationship. She told me all about her loss of desire and lack of passion. She also told me that once she knew she was coming to see me that it was like a fog lifted from her and she couldn't get enough of you the last few nights. Well she wanted me to promise you that if you let her be in my film every week when she comes home it will be just the same. She wanted me to tell you that she promises to make you feel like you are twenty one all over again. Do this for her daddy, please do it for me and do it for other people who might find what we do helpful and stimulating!"

Jack hadn't ever been able to really deny his daughter anything and after hearing her impassioned plea he knew he would agree. Hey if Donna lived up to what she said to Katie he might just need his weekends to recover from the weeknights.

"Okay kitten, you are going to owe me a huge favor someday though. Tell your mom to enjoy the rest of the weekend, oh and tell her that her twenty one year old husband will be waiting for her with open arms on Monday night!"

"Oh thank you daddy, thank you so much. I can't begin to tell you how happy this will make both me and mommy. Don't you worry either I will be taking care of mommy every weekend she is here too, it will be as if she was here with you! I love you so much and thank you again!" Katie gushed. She couldn't believe her father had gone for it so easily. She was sure it would take more than one phone call.

"I love you too honey, tell your mom I love her too!" Jack said and hung up. There was one last thing that Katie had said that had made him uneasy. She had said that whenever Donna was with her it would be as if he was there with her. He let it rattle in his brain and then let it go after all it couldn't mean anything because it was his daughter saying it. Then he briefly remembered his jealousies over the close relationship the two of them had and he quickly squashed that thought.

His paranoia had him thinking things that were so ridiculous and absurd that he went into her father's study and poured himself a double shot of scotch. He sat there and let all his fears pass for now instead focusing on what Donna had told Katie, he remembered there was lots of sex when he was twenty one.

After she hung up with her father Katie handed her mother back her phone. She pulled her into an embrace and kissed her deeply.

"Hmmm hmmm," she heard as Michelle appeared, "Katie please keep in mind that this is a family restaurant!"

"It never seemed to bother you when it was you on the receiving end, my girlfriend here is curious as to how you might taste on the receiving end. Would you care to set something up to let her get her own taste?" Katie motioned to Donna.

Donna was speechless both from Katie's conversation with Jack and the kiss right after it. Now on top of that Katie was offering her ex lover an opportunity to join the growing list of people that wanted in with them.

"Is that true Donna, do you think you might like to compare my taste with your girlfriend's?"

Donna tried to recover and seem witty about the whole thing but Jack's conversation with Katie was the biggest thing on her mind.