What to Do with a Full Nest Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm what a grand way to wake up, looking at a beautiful young woman naked lying right next to me. I promise you one thing Trish, if Joanna is foolish enough to turn her back on what you want I'll be more than happy to play mom for you too!" Donna said while sitting up in the bed.

"Ooooo thank you Donna! I think your hot little daughter has gotten us all dinner so why don't we go see?" she said standing and taking Donnas' hand in her own.

As they walked into the living room they were greeted by two wonderful sights, the first was an assortment of to go containers obviously full of Chinese food. The scents from each container were filling the air with their distinctive aromas. Trish knew where Katie had ordered from of course because they had Chinese at least once a week and always from the same place, Sum Yung Delicacies.

The name had always made them break out in peals of laughter at the old play on words, Cream of sum yung guy. Trish was also sure that Katie was responsible on more than one occasion for some of that very cream being spilled. It was the second sight that greeted them that had her shaking her head in admiration and wonder. Katie was of course completely naked with no robe in sight which meant that she had once again paid for their food in her birthday suit.

It was far from the first time she had done it and she had gotten a laugh when one of the regular delivery men told her how they would all fight to see who got the honor of delivering her food. It was so classically Katie in her love of being a natural exhibitionist. She had never crossed the line of doing anything physical with any of the delivery men but she got a huge thrill out of the look on their faces when she opened the door.

Donna quickly picked up on the raised eyebrow that Trish was giving Katie and couldn't help laugh. Her mind juggled the absurdity of her new situation here and it manifested itself in little giggles that kept escaping her mouth.

"Mommy what exactly is giving you the uncontrollable giggles right now?" she said with a grin. Truth be told she loved the sound of her mother's laughter, it always brightened a room.

"Well....honestly.... I guess I was thinking of how as your mom I should be admonishing you for opening the door naked for that delivery man. But as your new bed partner I find it extremely sexy and daring that you would do something like that." Donna answered in between giggles.

"Oh really lover, why do you think I would be so bold as to show a delivery man my goodies?" Katie tried saying with a straight face.

"Hmmmm let's see, no sign of a robe and the fact that I raised a blossoming nymphomaniac would be the clues!"

Then Trish started laughing, "Katie your mom is one sharp cookie. By the way she does it every time we have Chinese food delivered. There's a rumor that the guys at the restaurant actually fight over who gets to deliver our food."

"Well can you blame them sweetie, I'm no guy but I would fight for a chance to see that body naked!" Donna said as she sat down at the dinette table.

"Well I guess it's a good thing you don't have to fight anyone to see my goodies mommy. There yours to look at and use anytime you want." Katie said while making her mother a plate and serving her.

The three of them had a surreal supper around the dinette table in the rare full sized kitchen in their apartment. Yes the topic never seemed to go far off the topic of sex but there was lots of normal talk mixed in.

Donna found herself telling stories of her marriage to Jack and her earlier life. Both Trish and Katie were surprised by some of the things they had never known. Katie even listened rapturously as Donna replayed the early days of her marriage and her first exposure to sex. She gave Jack all the credit for being the right person to pull her into the real world away from her family's ultra conservative upbringing.

Katie found herself admiring her father even more that she ever had. She knew he must have needed the patience of a saint to help her mom maneuver all the fears and guilt she initially must have felt about having sex. She smiled to herself then because whether he knew it or not her father's sex life was going to get an unexpected boost during the weeks that Donna would be home. She was slightly surprised that she didn't feel guilty at all about getting her mother to have an affair with her that promised to be long and torrid. Actually as she thought about it she didn't want this to be an affair she wanted a relationship with her mom one that she couldn't see ending. How it would fit in with her marriage would be something to think about in the future.

"Mom, do you still like having sex with Daddy? I mean I know you've said it got boring and repetitive but at the heart of it can daddy still ring your chimes?" Katie asked.

Donna thought about it and now that she had enjoyed herself with Katie found that her building animosity and disgust with her husband had passed. As recently as the past Monday she couldn't bear to have Jack touch her but they had actually had a wild session on Thursday night before she left on Friday. Of course her fantasies involving Katie had been a big part of why she was so turned on.

Answering honestly Donna told her daughter, "Your father is a wonderful lover, I don't know though if he can still as you say ring my chimes. I know there's no way he can do anything like you just did in the bedroom, I've never cum like that in my whole life."

"Well I hope you still at least like making love with him or fucking him because like I told you it's going to be important that you make him feel like you do. You need to spend the four nights you will have with him each week fucking him into submission so that he doesn't want to interfere with our time together, can you do that mommy?" Katie asked in between bites of what she and Trish felt was the greatest General Tso's Chicken they had ever tasted.

"Don't worry honey, I think I can make sure your father knows I'm happy now and that means he will be too! By the way this is some of the best Chinese food I've ever tasted. I wonder if your free shows have anything to do with that." Donna joked.

Katie and Trish both laughed, "No mom I don't think so it's always tasted this good even before my free shows as you put them.

"Speaking of free shows, while we're all here let's talk about what you want from your webcam debut. I really think I can have it up and running by next week but if that's too soon we can wait." Trish asked.

She was almost as excited as the idea of making Katie and Donna an internet sensation. She easily had the technical knowhow on how to get the page up and running but she would have to enlist some friends this week. She would need a kick ass web page designer as well as her server connections. She had also made friends with some slightly borderline personalities when it came to cutting edge sex websites. They were the ones that she would need to use to make sure whatever streamed on the site stayed there and wasn't able to be copied or hacked.

She was also curious about how Katie would deal with the exposure and notoriety on campus once the word got out. Of course that might not be an issue this semester with summer break coming in only six more weeks. Then there was Donnas' husband, his job revolved around computer security and she wondered what they would do if he found out about it.

"Wow that's amazing Trish, what do you think mommy will you be ready for your internet debut with me next weekend?"

As much as the idea excited her and god it did excite her to no end. She was momentarily thinking about the same thing Trish had been moments ago.

"Honey I would love to start next weekend, I'm just a little nervous that Jack might find out about it. I mean ...well what would we do if he found about the site before we let him know about us ourselves and I don't see that happening for some time yet."

Katie smiled and nodded her head because she understood her mother's concerns. But she also knew her father and had been on his computer at home numerous times in recent years. More than once out of curiosity she had done a history search on his computer and never found even one porn site so she didn't share the same fear as her mom. Maybe if her dad was into porn she might be afraid but he lived far outside the circle of what they were going to be involved in. She knew that they would tell him one day, probably at the same time they told him about the movie but again she pushed it off pledging to deal with it when necessary.

She had little doubt that even if Jack mistakenly found out about what they would be doing she could calm him and keep him from divorcing her mom. She was his daughter after all and even thought she may be a mommy's girl through and through she was sure she could wrap her dad around her finger if she needed to. She might even convince him that the open marriage her mom had originally wanted would be good for him too. He was after all a damn good looking man for his age and she had a nonstop supply of college babes around her. A lot of them walked around with daddy issues that would make them ripe to fuck someone like her dad.

"Mommy just trust me on this, I think we'll be very safe even if we start next weekend!" Katie reassured her.

Even though she would still be nervous despite her daughter's reassurances she decided to just say fuck it. She was with Katie after all to have adventures; it would be hard pressed to top the adventure of having people everywhere paying money to watch her and Katie play with each other on the internet.

"Okay next weekend it is then, I hope I don't embarrass you baby!" Donna blushed.

"Mom once we get into it we won't even care that the cameras are on. Just look at how amazing last night and today have been and you've been on camera for most of that too!" Katie told her while feeling the juices starting to flow in her pussy again. She truly did love showing off and between the movie and the webcam she was in her glory.

"Okay so next weekend it is, now let's talk content. Should I have some of my edgier friends try and piggyback us on some other sites to get us initial exposure. I will make sure the sites are as secure as humanly possible and it would open us up to a huge audience." Trish volunteered.

"That sounds great sis, oh my god I can't fucking wait. It just gets me so hot and wet to know people will be watching us mom, just like when I opened the door for that delivery. I love showing off my body and this is going to be amazing," she said excitedly.

So as they sat around excitedly discussing just what kind of shows Katie and Donna would do for their site it occurred to Donna once again just how surreal the whole situation and conversation was. Here she was sitting naked in a kitchen with her equally naked daughter and best friend discussing what kind of sex she wanted to have on camera for the whole internet to see. One week ago all she had were fantasies that were dark and dirty that revolved around the same naked daughter next to her. Now she was not only living out those fantasies but was whole heartedly ready to push the envelope of her sex life beyond bursting.

Maybe when she is old and gray some day she will be able to figure out what gave her the courage to take the giant steps she had taken yesterday and today. She did momentarily wonder though who would be by her side when she actually was old and gray. Would Jack be able to handle the changes she felt she needed in her life or would he toss her to the curb and move on? Would the relationship she was starting with Katie be one that kept them together or would they eventually drift apart.

In her mind she knew what her perfect later years would be like, Jack on one side of her and Katie on the other. She felt that she had every right on earth to dream and that would be her perfect dream. Of course the idea and question of grandchildren lurked in the back of her mind too. If Katie became a type of life partner of hers where would grandchildren come from?

She knew the biology of it could easily be handled but she wondered if Katie would eventually want to marry. Would she still want to be with her if she did marry and how would her future husband handle that. So many questions were rattling around her head, so many things to think about because of what happened yesterday and today.

Well, she said to herself, I wanted new adventures and adventures always involve taking chances. So here I am sitting naked with my daughter who is now my lover/girlfriend and her best friend who wants to also fuck her own mother. I think this would qualify as the epitome of taking chances.

With that thought she picked up the wine glass that Katie had given her with dinner. She turned to her young accomplices in this grand adventure she had started and raised her glass high.

"Girls I want to propose a toast to my newest lover and to my surrogate daughter! This is to taking chances and opening doors! To new loves found and enjoyed and to new relationships blossoming!" Donna toasted heartily.

Both Katie and Trish raised their glasses and clinked with Donna. Of course once Donna had made a toast both girls felt obligated to supply one too.

Katie raised her glass, "To having the courage to make our wildest dreams come true, no matter what anyone else may think of them!"

Then Trish added with a huge giggle because she was starting to get tipsy, "I'm ....gonna be a little blunter... to fucking our mother's and daughters and loving the taste of their pussies!"

That of course had them all rolling with laughter but after laughing they all clinked their glasses and toasted exactly as Trish had said.

As dinner was winding down Donna was snuggled against Katie on the couch while Trish had retrieved her camera to record some more intimate moments. She needed to get as many non sex shots as possible to emphasize the depth of Katie's relationship with her mom so it would just look like a nonstop orgy of sex. She of course wasn't yet privy to the Katie's idea of the change of focus on the film so she had no idea that what she was doing would fit perfectly in with that idea.

The idea being to show an incestuous relationship that was nothing like the horrible perverse thing people thought they had to be. Katie had decided that she would use her consensual relationship with her mom to show the world how the predisposition of disgust wasn't correct in all cases. She wanted people to see the strength of the bond in their relationship based upon their family history, to show that the history they shared could make for a stronger love.

Donna was in heaven after the afternoon of camaraderie and sex with her new lover and Trish. She was feeling mellow and at peace with herself for the first time in months. Of course she was wondering exactly what her lover had in store for the night though, it was Saturday night in Manhattan and hanging on the couch just wasn't going to cut it.

She didn't have to wonder long because Katie rose with a cat like stretch and looked at the clock, it read 9:45. She turned to her lover and held her hand out to help her up. When she was standing Katie pulled her into an embrace and planted a smoldering kiss on her lips.

After breaking the kiss she whispered into Donnas' ear, "Time for us to get pretty and go out and party mommy!"

"Come on Trishie, get that gorgeous naked ass of yours up and get dressed we have a night club to head to!" Katie told her best friend.

"Okay okay, so miss wild child where are we going tonight?" Trish asked playfully.

"Hmmm well since it seems that the theme for the rest of the weekend is going to be pussy I thought Pieces would be the appropriate place! It's sinful Saturday there and I know my mom has never seen anything like it in her life, and come to think of it neither have you!" Katie chuckled.

Trish could only groan inside because Katie had tried to get her to join her numerous times at Pieces. It was one of the hottest gay/lesbian bars in the city and was known for it's over the top wildness. Katie had been known to go there when she was on the prowl for some new pussy and had tried to get Trish join her but always failed. Now of course she couldn't refuse and didn't know if she wanted to either, after all she was hoping to start up her first lesbian experience very soon too!

"Oh and Trish don't forget to wear your OhMiBod because we're all gonna have fun with them tonight!" Katie referred to one of the toys that were in their unopened bags.

Katie left Trish literally holding the bag, her toy bag and went into her room where she found herself under assault from a horny Donna. Her mother molded her naked body to her voluptuous daughter and kissed her hungrily.

"Baby why can't we just stay in and make love all night, I want to spend as much time in your arms as possible!" Donna pleaded after breaking the kiss.

"Come on mom, you want adventures well I'm here to give them to you. I know you've never been anywhere like where I'm taking you tonight. So put one of those outfits that Naomi so thoughtfully picked out for you on that gorgeous naked body of yours and get ready. Besides I want to show you off to everyone who sees us together, I'm so proud and excited that you're my girl!" Katie said while playfully smacking Donnas' naked ass.

"Okay, okay honey but promise me that tomorrow will be a stay at home night! I want one night where it's just you and me and of course Trish. I want one night each weekend to belong to just you and me with candles and soft music and.....something romantic." Donna said softly.

"Hmmmm sounds like someone is falling for someone else already. It's okay mom, I fell for you long before we got naked together and yes I would love to dedicate one night each weekend for just us. I think Sunday would be the best night so we can bond completely before I send you home to your husband on Mondays." Katie said with a loving smile.

"Thank you baby, I think I want to cook us all dinner tomorrow too! I'll make your favorites we just have to go shopping!" Donna gushed. She wanted to do everything for Katie that she used to love doing for Jack. In essence she wanted to be the good little wife for Katie and give her everything she asked for. She knew it had to have something to do with her slight submissive streak that Katie had recognized.

As she was taking the outfit she had chosen and holding it up to her naked body Katie handed her one of the boxes from the toy store. She smiled and let herself get even more excited at the idea of using this outside. It was of course designed to be used in a club and that's where they were going tonight.

Katie took the toy out of the box and inserted the batteries. It was called the OhMiBod and it was a remote controlled vibrator. But it was made in a curved flattened shape that molded itself against the outside of a woman's pussy. It vibrated throughout with a stronger vibration area over the clitoris. There would of course be no going commando tonight though because the toy depended on the panties to keep it in place. It was then controlled by a small separate hand unit that could make it vibrate and pulsate in different degrees of intensity.

Katie had fun placing it inside Donnas' panties and holding it there to get Donnas' juices flowing. She smiled approvingly at her mother's choice of dresses for the evening too. It was a metallic silver mini dress that barely came below her crotch. It showed off Donnas' shapely legs and ass perfectly and since she was of course going braless her nipples pushed through the material enticingly.

Katie had a special outfit that she loved to wear to Pieces when she went prowling for cougars. She pulled it out and put it on and Donnas' jaw dropped when she was finished. It was a mock schoolgirl outfit and Katie finished it off with knee high socks and her hair in double ponytails. She thought Donnas' eyes were going to explode out of their sockets. She then added the piece de resistance to her legal dirty schoolgirl outfit, a lollipop for her to suck on all night. She put a few of them in her little purse so she could keep the effect going too.