Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her, and saw a shit-eating grin on her face that I didn't particularly want to see. Somehow, I knew she had an answer for this point, and I knew I was going to hear it.

"Daniel, suppose I tell you that I already have someone, and that person has already agreed to fuck you? She knows you well and believe it or not, she thinks you're handsome. It wouldn't be a pity fuck -- she genuinely wants to fuck you, and she's waiting for our call."

This information was a complete broadside. First of all, it was unbelievable. Nobody, other than Kim, ever wanted to fuck me before, so why would someone want to now? The only explanation I could come up with on the spot was that she was lying to me to once again try to trick me into saying I wanted to fuck another woman, and then she'd be mad at me for being unfaithful in my heart.

Except I didn't think Kim would lie to me. As we had talked more and more about this unlikely scenario, I was beginning to believe that maybe she really did want me to fuck someone else. It still didn't make sense, but I don't think she would have tossed this out there just to try and test our relationship. But that still didn't tell me who wanted to fuck me.

As I got to that point, I'll admit my male libido kicked in. I felt an adrenaline surge, knowing somebody had told my wife that they wanted to fuck me -- ME! The thought that I was desired by someone else -- for whatever reason that could be -- was a huge rush! For a second, I could lose myself into the world of beautiful people who live every moment of their lives knowing others want to fuck them for their looks.

So it was decision time. I really believed that if I didn't want this to happen, Kim would shut it down, at least for the time being. But she was right -- if she wasn't so serious about wanting this to happen, she wouldn't have jeopardized our relationship by suggesting something to me that was normally unthinkable for a monogamous couple like us. Her arguments were starting to wear me down...well, that plus I was dying to know who wanted to fuck me.

And then another thought hit me -- if she already has someone picked out, does that mean that she's been talking to other people about this? How many other people know of this fantasy? If others know, why am I only finding out about this now?

I must have had a sudden confused look come across my face, because Kim could immediately tell what I was thinking. "Relax, Daniel -- this is only between you and I. I wouldn't talk about intimate things like this outside of our relationship, and especially not without talking to you first. I will admit that when I get together with some of my girlfriends, we have a tendency to "compare" things -- that's just part of the natural code we girls share. But nobody other than you knows that I want to watch you fuck someone else."

"So how do you know that there's another woman that wants to fuck me, if you're not sharing what you've just shared with me?"

She walked over and gave me a hug. "Because, she's came straight out and told me, and when she did, I got wet immediately because I couldn't believe that part of my fantasy might be the easiest part to fulfill. Listen to me, you're a fantastic lover -- at least for me, you are -- and I don't mind sharing that fact with my girlfriends. I love bragging on you. Well, this friend "needs" to experience that again. She's missed it lately, but she's not the type to go out looking for strangers with which to have a one-night stand. If I can do both things at once -- provide for her needs while providing for my own fantasy, and see you enjoying fucking another woman at the same time...do you see now why I want this to happen, and I'm willing to step out and ask you?

"I love you, Daniel, and I know you love me. I also know that you fucking another woman isn't going to change that, at least in my mind, and I know you love me enough that it's not going to change in your mind either. Please, Daniel -- there are no "strings" attached to this fantasy. Please make this happen for me -- make it happen for us."

I was just about in. I still wanted to be able to back out at any time, but she just about had me convinced. In fact, with her hugging me, and conveying with her eyes how much she loved me to even suggest something like this...well, if she had only reached down and felt the front of my shorts, she would have known that I was "growing" more positive to the possibility of making her fantasy come true.

The next step was to find out who wanted to fuck me, and I wanted to approach that question gingerly. Once she heard I wanted to know, I knew she was going to become even more excited, since that meant I was seriously considering this.

"Asking this question in no way signifies that I've agreed to this...but who is it that wants to fuck me?"

She kissed me -- I knew asking this question would get her going. "I'm surprised you haven't already figured it out. Who is my friend -- our friend -- who divorced two years ago and hasn't been out with anybody since then?"

I knew immediately -- Roni Mendoza -- actually Veronica, but she preferred to be called Roni for some reason. Physically, she was nearly the opposite of Kim; tall, about 5'10" I would guess, since she was nearly the same height as me; luscious caramel colored skin in line with her Hispanic heritage; and very trim, with very little in the way of what you would call natural woman's curves. She had small breasts and a very non-descript ass, although it was hard to tell, since she didn't often dress to highlight either of those features.

But she was always happy, and she and Kim had been good friends for many years. Her happiness took a hit when she got divorced -- she found out about her husband's affair with a co-worker, and even though he wanted another chance, she kicked him out and subsequently made out very well in the divorce settlement. But Kim was right -- as far as I knew, there had been no one else in the two years since, partially because she was so devastated with her husband's infidelity that she was afraid to commit to someone else.

Because of that, I was a little surprised that she would even mention fucking someone else's husband, especially a good friend like Kim. And yet it was the perfect situation, I guess -- if you fuck a married man, you don't have to worry about developing a commitment, since he's already locked in one with his wife. But with her experience of being cheated upon, the reality was that I doubted she would ever act on it.

However, I could see how with Kim's approval and encouragement, this scenario might be attractive to her. And did she really tell Kim that she wanted to fuck ME? The initial thought was heady, but knowing who it was made it exciting on a whole new level!

To the best of my knowledge, I had never looked at Roni and wondered what it would be like to fuck her -- until that moment when Kim hinted at who it was. It became an attractive thought, but I knew it was probably best to play it cool while Kim and I continued to talk about this.

"How have you come to know that Roni wants to fuck me? Just what exactly do you talk about with your friends? I mean, does she know my cock size and my favorite positions?"

Kim laughed. "Well, I don't know your exact cock size -- I've never measured. But she does know that it satisfies me just fine, no matter what position you use to fuck me. If she knows that you take care of me, she can assume you can take care of her as well. I know you can take care of her -- and I'm hoping you'll let me watch while you do!"

She looked at me longingly -- not as a lover looks at another waiting to be fucked, but rather as a woman who is hoping her wildest dreams could come true. This was the craziest decision I have ever reached, but one of the reasons my wife still loved me is that no matter what, I try to put her first and foremost in my life. If that means fucking another woman to make her happy, then why wouldn't I?

I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "What I'm going to say doesn't mean that I'm guaranteeing it's going to happen. But...let's call Roni and invite her over for dinner some evening and see what she says."

Kim jumped up and gave me the hardest hug of my entire life. "Daniel, are you serious? Oh my god, I am so fucking horny right now, thinking of you sliding your cock in and out of her pussy! I'm going to call her right now...no, before that, you're coming with me back to the bedroom so I can fuck your brains out!"

She grabbed my hand and literally dragged me back to our bedroom. I've never seen a women undress herself more quickly than Kim did in that moment. I thought I was working pretty quickly, but she was naked fast enough that she came over to help me get the rest of my clothes off. Then she pulled the covers back and threw herself on the bed on her back, spread eagle, inviting me home. My cock was already hard, thinking about fucking Roni and now thinking about what was going to happen immediately.

I crawled on top of her and went straight to work -- I knew she wasn't interested in foreplay this time, and quite frankly I wasn't either. I sunk my cock deep into her pussy and she moaned louder than I've ever heard before. I immediately knew what she was doing -- in her mind, she was watching me fuck Roni, and as I thrust my cock in her pussy, she saw me do the same thing into her friend's caramel-colored hole. I took a chance, thinking if she was playing along, I could enhance the pleasure she was feeling.

"How do you like my cock, Roni?" I said as I pounded in and out of my wife. "Do you like fucking me, Roni? Tell me -- come on, Roni, fuck me harder!"

It worked -- she started fucking me back like a machine, harder and faster than ever before. "Oh god, fuck me, Daniel -- I wanted to fuck you so bad, because I knew you would be amazing! Am I beautiful to you? Do you like my small titties, and my beautiful brown skin? FUCK ME, DANIEL...FUCK ME SO YOUR WIFE CAN SEE ME TAKING YOUR BIG COCK IN MY PUSSY!!"

We should have done this a long time ago! I closed my eyes and imagined myself fucking Roni, and it spurred me to savagely fuck my wife harder. "RONI -- I'M GOING TO CUM -- CAN I CUM DEEP INTO YOUR SEXY BROWN PUSSY? TELL ME, RONI!"

She literally screamed out her answer -- "OH FUCK CUM INSIDE ME, FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR HOT STEAMY CUM...OH FUCK I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH GOD FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME..."

Her orgasm triggered mine, and soon I was filling my wife's cunt, just as she wished. But in my mind, I was filling Roni's cunt, and she was yelling at me that her own orgasm was washing over her. It was the most intense fuck of my entire life, and I'm sure Kim was going to tell me the same thing, once she was able to catch her breath long enough to speak.

We parted, both of us still panting. I reached over and grabbed Kim's hand and squeezed it. As soon as she was able, she rolled over and looked at me, a big fat smile glowing on her luscious lips. I knew what she wanted to say -- at least the gist of it. I could have interrupted her thoughts with my own commentary, but I felt that if she was brave enough to bring up this topic for discussion, she ought to be able to be the one who commented on what we just did.

She gleefully proceeded to do just that. "Daniel, you have NEVER fucked me like that, ever! Now I'm not complaining, but I hope it lets you see into my mind a little more clearly, about why I think this is just going to be so fucking incredible! Did you like it when you were fucking Roni while your cock was in my pussy? Could you see her sexy brown skin, and watching your big white cock plunge into that dark pussy? Could you see it when you yelled out her name? FUCK, Daniel -- please make this happen for me! I want to see it so much!"

I chuckled, and then asked, "So hearing me calling out Roni's name, and knowing that I was thinking about her when I was fucking you, doesn't make you think less of me? I just don't get it, Kim!"

She grabbed my chin and said, "Daniel, I don't think there's a way that I could love you more than I do right now...well, yes there is -- after you pull your cock out of Roni's pussy, knowing that you've left your hot steaming cum inside of her, and then come over to me to fuck me...that will be it -- that will be the peak of my love!"

The woman was not going to let this go until it happened. So I knew we might as well get it planned. I looked at her -- still naked after our incredible fuck session, and asked, "Shall we see if she's available sometime next weekend to come over and see about making this happen?"

She jumped up off of the bed and shouted, "Yes -- good idea!" She ran back into the kitchen to retrieve her cell phone, and then returned -- we had kind of left everything behind after our mad dash to the bedroom to fuck. She quickly pulled up Roni's number and waited for her to answer.

"Roni, Hi, it's Kim...doing great, how about you?...excellent! Say, Daniel and I were just sitting here doing nothing (she smiled over at me) and we were talking about how it's been too long since we had you over for dinner...no, nothing special, we just value your friendship and want to spend time when you...well, when are you available...I'd rather it be sooner than that, how about tomorrow night?"

TOMORROW NIGHT? What the fuck? What happened to next weekend? I looked over at Kim, who was coyly smiling as she bit her lip -- something she knew I had a hard time resisting. She could tell I was a little upset by her changing the plan in the middle of the game, but at that point it was too late to do anything about it.

Kim continued her conversation with Roni. "No, don't bring anything, I'll make Daniel cook something on the grill for us...no, really, no special occasion...well, I do have a small favor to ask you about, but it's nothing, it can wait until tomorrow night...how about 6:00? Perfect -- we can hardly wait to see you!"

She clicked the off button on her phone and set it on the bed next to her. By the time she looked at me, she had that shit-eating grin on her face again, as if to say, "I don't give a fuck what you're thinking, I got my way on this!" Which, in reality, was entirely what had happened.

"Kim, what happened to next weekend? Why do we feel the need to rush into this?"

She snuggled over to me and grabbed my cock once again, causing it to jump at the attention. Calmly, she said, "Two reasons -- first, we both know that if you're given too much time to think about something, you'll talk yourself out of it. I'm not going to let you stew over this for a full week, while I get my hopes up, only to have you back out of it at the last second. Second reason is simple -- after fucking like we did earlier just thinking about you being with Roni, I want to see this happen as quickly as possible!"

By the time she was done with her explanation, she had my cock standing firm again. She started down to take it in her mouth, but I stopped her -- something I absolutely hated to do. She looked up at me quizzically and asked, "Why did you stop me?"

"Look, Kim -- if you expect me to fuck not one but TWO sexy women tomorrow night, I'd probably better not use him anymore today. As much as I love cumming in your mouth, which would you rather see -- that, or me cumming in Roni's sweet pussy?"

She laughed and said, "Daniel, I think you're underestimating yourself, but for this first time, we'll play it your way." She started to say something else, but I interrupted her.

"First time? You say that like tomorrow isn't going to be the only time. Hell, we haven't made it through the first time, and you're already planning subsequent happenings!"

"Daniel, my sweet husband, relax!" she said. "We're not going to push it beyond an uncomfortable pace for you. But if it's as good tomorrow night as I anticipate it will be, then I can hardly wait to do it again, maybe even with other women, maybe even without me watching!" I was afraid she was getting so excited that she was about to have an orgasm right there just by talking about me fucking Roni. It could be an interesting couple of day as we prepared for our friend to come for supper.

******

Sunday started out like every other Sunday, except this one had the specter of my first ever extra-marital sexual encounter hanging over my head. I started having some serious doubts about the upcoming evening. What if I couldn't perform? I was getting older, and I know it didn't get as hard all the time as it used to. What if Roni laughed and said she wasn't interested? It had been a long time since I was rejected by a girl, but remembering the sting of those rejections was easy to do. What if all went well, and when it came time to slip my cock into her pussy, my wife suddenly decided that she couldn't go through with it, and ran out of the room? I would have to go after her -- there was no way I could stay with Roni knowing Kim had changed her mind and didn't want to see me fucking someone else after all.

Kim was a good girl and left me alone the night before, but I knew she was incredibly horny. How did I know? Because she was openly masturbating in bed right next to me, that's how. Usually she's more shy and reserved about doing it in front of me, but not last night. Her fingers were sliding rapidly up and down across her clit, and the moans she was emanating had gotten me hard. So what does a good husband do? I replaced her fingers with my tongue and started in to take her over the edge. It happened about 10 seconds after I said, "Fuck, Roni, your pussy tastes so good! Cum for me, Roni, cum for me, you little slut!"

After shrieking and holding my face tightly against her pussy while she bucked her hips up down, she let loose with a face-drenching orgasm, more than her usual explosiveness. When she had calmed down, she rolled over to me and kissed me and licked her juices from my face, before whispering in my ear, "God you know how to make a woman cum -- I hope Roni cums like that for you tomorrow!" And with her hand lightly wrapped around my still eager cock, she drifted off to sleep.

We skipped church that morning. There was no way I was going to hear a word of what the pastor said, and I didn't need her reminding me that I was a sinner, since that was the plan for the evening already. Instead, we made our list and went shopping for the dinner items. The menu we selected included steaks on the grill, steamed veggies and baked potatoes. Kim wanted to purchase wine to complete the meal, but at my request, we nixed that idea. I needed my head to be as clear as possible if I was going to do this.

All throughout the day, Kim was reassuring me, without pressure. She'd just say things like, "I'm so ready for tonight," and, "This is going to be good for both of us." It was reassuring in a way, since I was still struggling to understand where this desire had come from and why she had thought about it in the first place. Our marriage was strong because neither of us was the cheating type. We didn't worry about each other if we had to be apart for any length of time. That's why her even thinking about this was practically unbelievable to me. If she was thinking about me fucking other women, what else was she thinking in that formerly conservative mind?

By 5:45, everything was done that could be prepared beforehand. The grill was warming, and I'd put the steaks on when Roni got here. Kim was double checking everything to make sure all was ready. I think she was more nervous than me, which I found odd, since it was I who was going to be fucking outside of our marriage for the first time.

A few minutes before Roni was to arrive, I cornered Kim one more time. "Are you sure she told you she wants to fuck me? How long ago did she tell you this? What if she changes her mind?"

123456...8