Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roni laughed again, and said, "You have to realize that's it been a long time since someone other than myself has given me an orgasm. But no, that was pretty special right there! Kim, I don't know yet how this husband of yours is going to do at fucking, but I can tell you right now, that was one of the best oral orgasms I have ever had! You're a lucky woman!"

Kim blushed and my chest swelled with pride. As crazy as this scenario was, it was nice to hear a compliment about my sex skills from another woman! Perhaps I was a good lover after all -- I could almost feel the self-doubt leaving my mind.

I looked back down at Roni, just to hear her ask, "Are we done, or do I have something else coming? Please tell me there's more -- please tell me you're going to fuck me with that big thing!" I bent over to kiss her, and afterwards she started wiggling to the center of the bed, but I stopped her. One of the ways Kim and I love to fuck is me standing on the floor beside the bed while she brings her ass all the way over to the edge, and she lifts her legs high to allow me to have easy access to her plump pussy.

So I pulled her back over to the edge and got her ass into position so I could fuck her from the side of the bed. I didn't look at Kim this time, but I'm sure she saw what I was going to do, and was getting wet again, as if she needed more moisture. I lifted Roni's legs up high and spread them out, as once again her beautiful pussy shone back at me. I was just about to plunge in when I stopped and thought of something I could do to make this even more special for Kim.

I looked over at her and saw that she was still in the chair, her feet up on the cushion and her knees spread apart, opening up her pussy in a similar fashion as Roni, only Kim was fingering hers. I motioned her with my finger to come over to me, and with a curious look, she got up and walked over. When she got to me, I looked at her and quietly asked, "Do you still want me to fuck her?"

Without saying anything, she just nodded her head yes. Next, I said, "Take my cock in your hands and guide it into her pussy." She smiled and immediately grabbed my cock with her right hand. I took a couple of steps closer to Roni until I was close enough that my cock was brushing up against her leg. Kim moved it so that it was touching Roni, but she didn't guide it in just yet. Instead, she flicked it up and down across Roni's clit, causing her to writhe and moan. In exasperation, she called out, "Just fuck me already -- please, it's been so long! Stick that big cock in my pussy!"

Kim lined it up perfectly and held it as I plunged forward and inside only the second pussy in my entire life. On one hand, it felt just like I was fucking Kim. But on the other hand, it was unthinkable just a couple of days ago that this would happen, and now I was fucking our friend. How could it not feel amazing!

Roni was enjoying it as well, because as soon as I was all the way inserted in her pussy, she cried out, "Oh FUCK, I have missed this so much! Oh god, fuck me Daniel, fuck me now, please -- I need to feel you moving in and out of my pussy!" I started to slowly thrust inside her, and immediately she picked up my rhythm and joined. Kim stayed right beside me -- I figured she'd go back to the chair, but apparently seeing it up close was more of a thrill than watching from the distance.

I looked down at Roni. Her eyes were closed and mouth open, and she had both hands on her breasts, pulling on her luscious brown nipples. She was undoubtedly a sexy woman, and as much fun as I was having fucking her, I was getting equal enjoyment from seeing her reaction as I continued to thrust in and out.

I picked up the pace, and Roni kept up with me. I was surprised we were in such good synch with each other since this was our first time together. Kim was still right next to me, and I noticed her left hand had disappeared between her legs. With her right hand still on my ass, she started quietly saying things to urge me on, although they may have been for her own benefit more. "Fuck Daniel, your cock looks so fucking good sliding in her pussy -- I knew you'd love fucking her. Look at her face, Daniel -- she's loving this so much, she loves your cock in her pussy. Fuck her harder, Daniel -- make my slutty friend cum!"

I have to admit, it was hot, and it was obviously exciting to Kim for her to be talking this way. As I fucked Roni's pussy, I turned to Kim and said, "So this is what you wanted? You wanted to see your husband's cock buried into your friend's sexy pussy? Is this what made you excited in our fantasies? Well guess what, baby -- I love fucking her, and I want to do it again and again -- you've created a fuck monster, baby -- start finding me other women to fuck in front of you!"

It was heavier than my usual fantasy talk, but then actually fucking Roni was a lot heavier than just thinking about it. Kim must have enjoyed it, because she picked up the speed of her hand frigging her pussy, if that were possible. She started to cum as she stared at my cock slamming in and out of her friend Roni.

As I was watching Kim's hips lurch and shake with her orgasm, Roni started shouting that it was her turn again, and that she wanted me harder and faster in her pussy. I turned loose -- I did what could only be called fucking as I pounded in an out of her, lifting her ass off the bed with each return stroke. She clutched the sheets around her and let out a long howl as her body started trembling beneath my aggressive fucking.

Ordinarily with Kim I would have at least slowed down if not stopped altogether to let her come back down from the top, but not with Roni. I didn't stop for one second, because I could feel the surge in my balls building up again for release. She didn't stop howling either, crying out "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH GOD NO, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH FUCK OH FUCK..."

I looked over at Kim, who had calmed down a little by now, and as she looked straight into my eyes, I heard her say, "Cum in her pussy, Daniel -- cum deep inside another woman's pussy so I can see you fill her up!"

Fuck, that was all it took, and I growled as I released my second load of the evening, this one into Roni's quivering pussy. I stopped at the bottom as the first jet launched, and then started fucking her while the rest of my cum filled her up. I kept fucking her as long as I could before I collapsed in a wet sweaty heap on the bed next to her, panting and sucking for air as my heart continued to pound in my chest. As I lay there recovering, one thought came to me -- I had one more fuck to go tonight, because I knew Kim was going to want her turn. I wasn't sure how I was going to make that happen, but I knew thinking about my cock in Roni's steamy pussy while I was fucking Kim was going to help.

******

Roni rolled over and snuggled up against me, kissing my cheek and throwing her left arm over my chest. We lay together like that for a few minutes, and it was very comfortable, as if we had done it before. She finally spoke softly into my ear -- "Oh god, Daniel; that was so good! I have missed that so much, and you made it so amazing! I don't know how I can thank you enough, but hopefully it was that amazing for you as well."

I chuckled and said, "Thank me? Are you kidding? I need to be thanking you for letting us take this journey. It was incredible to me as well -- How did you feel about having Kim watch us?"

She paused for a minute, and then said, "To tell the truth, I kind of forgot she was there. It had been so long for me that I was pretty focused on my own feelings -- I guess that doesn't sound really fair to you does it."

I laughed again, and said, "If you had not told me that, I would have never known. I think you had a legitimate excuse to have concentrated on your own pleasure. And since it was so fucking good for me, my feelings aren't hurt at all. But...I would like to know if you want to try it again sometime."

She kissed me once again, on the lips this time, and then said, "There'd better be another time, you sexy man! I need to know if you were just a one-time flash in the pan, or if you can rock my world again. I'm betting on the latter, so you'd better not let me down!

Kim walked over to join us on the bed, sitting on the edge next to me. She kissed me and rubbed my chest. I had remembered what she had said about wanting her time, so I wondered if this gesture she was making was a polite way of letting Roni know it was time to make me her own again.

If that was the case, then Roni took the hint. She turned back away from me and got out of the bed. She bent down looking for her clothes on the floor, which was no easy task since all of our clothes were piled on top of each other. Kim helped her find hers, and by that time we all decided we'd put at least something on to walk Roni to the door. We took our time, still sated from the sexual activity we all enjoyed.

It was almost sad to see Roni go, but that was part of the deal. We all got what we wanted -- Roni broke a dry spell, I got to fuck a second woman in my life (and a sexy one at that!), and Kim got to have her fantasy fulfilled by getting to watch. We kissed her at the door -- Kim delivering a peck to the cheek, and me sending her away with a nice kiss on the lips.

No sooner had the door closed than Kim looked at me, and I could see she had only one thing on her mind. It was a little frightening wondering what exactly she was thinking about. She knew it was time for me to come back home, so to speak, and she seemed ready for that to happen as well. I was also eager but realistic -- I had just cum twice in a relatively short period of time, so I wasn't sure my performance ability was going to be what she wanted.

So I spoke up and said, "Kim, I know what you want, and I want it also. But it may have to wait a little while...well, you know why. But we have things to talk about, so maybe the talking should come first...if you can hold off that long."

She walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the lips -- perhaps the gentle start of the reclamation process. We held hands as we walked into the kitchen. I thought about what we might say -- I figured we both had something we wanted to say, but who was going to open up first? I had already told Kim when I was fucking Roni that I liked it and wanted to do it again, so I shouldn't be afraid to say it again now that Roni was gone. But for some reason, it seemed more difficult to say outside of the heat of passion that accompanied my first statement of desire.

We sat at the table, both cowering under the awkward silence that seemed to loom over us. We avoided eye contact with each other for a few minutes, until I could not stand it any longer.

"Kim, if this is the way we're going to be after we do something like this again, we're not going to do it anymore. Let's talk about this -- first thing is that we need to be completely honest with each other, even if we don't think the other one wants to hear what we have to say. I'll ask the first question -- and remember, complete and total honesty. Was it as good for you as you thought it might be?"

Kim looked at me and replied, "Well...yes, for a couple of different reasons. First, I'm so happy that we could help Roni end her dry spell. I could tell how much she enjoyed it, and quite frankly it was a trip watching her cum when you were eating her pussy. But when you were fucking her...well, it was a little different than what I thought it would be. It was still great watching, but when I fantasize that you and her are fucking while you are with me, I'm still getting the physical pleasure as I imagine that scene. When you fucked her today, the only physical pleasure I got was self-administered."

"So would you say it was less of an enjoyable experience than you anticipated it would be?"

She paused for a few seconds, and the said, "No, not less enjoyable, just different. Having me guide your cock into her pussy was amazing -- I about came from just that alone. And the orgasms I gave myself while you were fucking were incredible. It was just different than what I expected. And...I really enjoyed watching you as you fucked her. It was the face I've loved watching for all of our years together, but this time it was at a different angle, and the expressions were being caused by someone else.

"I'm so glad you were able to do that in front of me so I could watch. I doubt many husbands would be able to do the same thing. But you didn't try to hide your enjoyment from me, and that's exactly the way I wanted to see it."

I had one more question to ask. "So you're not feeling any ill-will or jealousy after what we did today? You were never upset at any time I was fucking Roni?"

She smiled and said, "No, none at all, because this was something I gave you, just as it was something you gave me. And we both gave Roni a special gift, so why would there be any reason for me to think jealous thoughts?"

It was my turn to laugh. "Maybe because we'd been married for 30 years and neither of us has ever done that, let alone done it in front of each other!" She realized the absurdity of the situation and laughed with me.

"Okay, I'll give that to you. But I know this was something we decided on together, after lots of discussion and thought. If you had done this behind my back, we'd be fighting to save our marriage at the moment."

"So you're completely good with what we did? No bad feelings about it whatsoever?"

She got up out of her chair and came over to mine, planting herself in my lap. She kissed me, and said, "None whatsoever, although technically we are not done. I think there's this thing about me claiming you back as my own -- you think you're ready for that now, you little cheater?"

I groaned and said, "Give me a few more minutes -- you don't want me fading before you get what you want, do you?"

She wasn't listening. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my chair and straight back to the bedroom. She was out of her clothes in an instant, and then she walked over to me and helped me out of mine. Before I could get over to the bed, she knelt down and took me in her mouth. She immediately smiled, and I could tell she could taste Roni's juices on my rapidly rising cock. She pulled off long enough to say, "Oh fuck, I hadn't thought about being able to taste her pussy on you! That's amazing! C'mon, fuck me now!"

We went to the bed in a rush and Kim went straight to her back, holding her knees high and wide. There was no need for foreplay; this was the fuck where Kim "claimed" me back. I drilled into her juicy pussy so fast and hard that Kim didn't have time to gasp or shriek. She just lay there, looking up at me with her mouth open and her hands still holding her knees apart.

Between thrusts, I could hear her say, "Daniel, do you remember her creamy caramel colored skin? Do you remember those hard, dark nipples that caused her to shriek when you pulled them or sucked on them? Do you remember fucking her, baby? Are you fucking her now?"

I kept on driving in and out of her pussy as I said, "No, baby -- I already fucked her. Now I'm fucking you. I'm fucking the most tremendous wife in the whole world!"

She squealed and pulled her legs together on top of my back. "Then fuck me like you mean it, Daniel -- show me how much you love me! Show me how much you love to fuck me!"

I showed her. Working on my third orgasm, I knew I was going to be lasting a while, but Kim had not been fucked yet, so she was going to have fun. With her hands now free, she reached down and rubbed her clit while I fucked her. That little extra intensity caused her first orgasm to rush over her. She bucked up against my downward thrusts as she yelled out, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK ME FUCK ME OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

She put both of her hands on my waist to try and slow me down. I did slow down and eventually stop, but only to change positions. I flipped her over on her stomach and she instinctively got up on her hands and knees. Even before I could get my cock back inside her pussy, she had her hand underneath, reaching for her clit with her fingers. She was still plenty wet, so I jammed my cock back into her pussy, a move that she answered with a very loud "OH!"

I will admit that I found myself thinking about how it would be to fuck Roni from this position -- seeing my cock slide in and out beneath her caramel ass cheeks would be an incredible turn-on. But I was able to put that thought out of my mind as I heard Kim yell out that her second orgasm was arriving. No sooner had she said that then her legs started twitching, a sign that told me her entire body was being wracked with waves and waves of pleasure. She buried her face into one of the pillows that was strewn about the bed when Roni and I fucked earlier.

She finally pulled away from me and let her body crash onto the bed. She rolled over and looked at me, with my hand on my cock, still obscenely hard and wanting to fuck some more. She rolled her eyes and said, "Fuck, Daniel -- you've never gone this long with me! You're wearing me out -- how am I going to take care of that?"

A naughty idea popped into my brain. "Well, baby...it's been a long time since you've let me in the other sexy hole back there..."I winked to drive my point home. Hell, if it helped her decide I could fuck her ass, I would have done the little lip bite she does so well.

She shook her head, which led me to believe it wasn't going to happen, but it turns out she was just teasing with me. "Daniel, my love, I could not think of any better way for me to claim you back. Get the lube -- I know if the past is any indicator, this shouldn't take long!"

She was right -- it had been about 10 years since we had last had anal sex. One of the problems we found was exactly what she said. I couldn't last in her ass, and once I came inside her, I was done for the session. We learned to do a lot of playing before that happened so she would enjoy her time as well. But the quick poke and squirt did not turn her on at all.

As I was applying lube to her tight puckered hole and working fingers inside, I wondered if I might be able to last longer this time since I was working on my third orgasm. I was about to find out. I had lots of lube in and around her ass, and was working two fingers in -- slowly at first, but gradually picking up time. I'm sure one of the benefits of me not having a giant cock made this initial entry much easier on Kim.

She told me that she was ready. She got on her hands and knees once again, only this time she squatted down a bit so that my cock was lined up to her ass. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart, showing me all of her beautiful treasures. I gently pushed forward and watched as the head of my cock slowly disappeared into her tight ass. She moaned but said nothing -- it was clear that she wanted this to happen, perhaps as a way of thanking me for fucking Roni.

I paused once the head was all the way in and let her get used to the feeling. I knew it was time to push again when I felt her rocking back against me. Gradually she took more and more in, half inch at a time or so, until I was finally buried to the hilt. She sighed and held me there for a minute, a minute of bliss for me.

I patted her on the cheek and said, "Do you want to drive, or to you want me in charge?"

She looked back at me and said, "Let me -- I want to give this to you completely."

She started moving back and forth on my cock as I held myself still, although maybe when she was coming back on me I might have pushed a little. Either way, I was in heaven. Her ass felt so fucking good! The heat inside was more than I remembered, but the tightness was just the same as in the past. That feeling, added to the grunting Kim was doing each time she backed into me and took my cock in fully, was doing the trick. I was going to cum rather quickly.

123456...8