Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled me down to give me a kiss. When she was done, she said, "I don't know -- I just know that you and Roni will be fucking, and knowing that's going on will drive me insane, but in a good way. Just the thought that you are with her is going to send me over the edge, I'm sure. All I ask is that you text some pictures to me, so I can get my voyeur needs met."

Overnight with Roni...I tried to think of all the ramifications of that request. I had actually thought of this, although that was just fucking Roni without Kim there, not staying overnight. I was sure I would be able to perform with her -- we had proven that with the watchful eyes of my wife staring at us while we fucked last time. Surely it would be easier to do by ourselves. And the thought of not having to feel rushed, or in a hurry, was appealing to me. Roni and I could take our time and do this for us, without having to feel like we needed to make Kim happy.

At the time, I didn't see any drawback to making Kim's latest wish come true. I figured she had already gotten approval from Roni about this, since it seemed like I was always the last one to know her plans. So I said, "Are you sure? That's a long time for me to be away from you and with somebody else. What if in the middle of the night you realize you've made a mistake? There's not much you'll be able to do about it."

Kim smiled as she said, "It wasn't a mistake last weekend, and I'm nearly certain this isn't going to be a mistake as well. So are you on board with this?"

I paused one more time, before turning to her and nodding. "Okay, Kim, I'll do this for you. BUT -- I'm also doing this for me, because I need to be straight up front with you. Fucking Roni is exciting, and the thought of spending a long overnight with her has got me worked up!"

Kim giggled. "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you show me, big boy -- come and fuck me like you plan on fucking Roni on Friday night!"

She grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom. We tore off another great fuck session, with her begging me to call her Roni and fuck her like I knew how Roni liked it. I did just that, picturing Roni's beautiful caramel skin and her small breasts underneath me. I pictured her face when she orgasmed with me still inside her, and I pictured the smile on her face once we had finished. For that session with Kim, I truly was fucking Roni in my mind.

When we finished, Kim said, "Fuck, Daniel -- this is just getting better and better! It was always great before, don't get me wrong, but my god, you have been pounding me lately, and my body can't get enough of it! But...I want you to be extra horny for Roni on Friday night, so until you fuck her, you can't fuck me either. Build up that sexual tension and release it on her Friday -- show her yourself in top form!"

What? No sex with either until Friday night? I guess I understood what she was saying, but in this new-found sexual era we were beginning, telling me I can't have any sex was like punishment! But then I guess that's exactly what Kim wanted me to feel, and Roni was going to be the beneficiary of my denied sexual desire.

And then I thought about Roni, and the fact that before yesterday, she apparently hadn't had sex in well over a year. If she could manage that long, I figured I could probably manage until Friday night.

So I said, "Okay, Kim -- it's going to be difficult, because as much as you are enjoying this, I am too. But I'll hold off until Friday with Roni."

Kim hugged me, and then said, "We'll figure out the details as the week goes on. I'm so excited about this, Daniel -- I hope it's a good for me as I think it will be. And I'm pretty sure it's going to be amazing for you! Let's go fix some supper -- we need to keep your strength up so you'll be 100% for Roni on Friday!

******

The week crawled, for two reasons: first, for the anticipation of getting to fuck Roni on Friday night, and second, for the fact that Kim had cut me off until then. Before this fun with Kim's fantasy, it wasn't unusual for us to go a week or more without having sex, and that was fine. But now that the stakes had been raised and we were suddenly fucking like newlyweds again, it was hard missing out on opportunities to sleep with my wife. What made it even worse was that she also forbade me from masturbating. At least she had the decency not to masturbate in front of me, choosing instead to wait until I went to work.

Friday finally rolled around. In order for her neighbors not to suspect Roni was having an overnight guest, she was going to drive over to our house and pick me up. We would then drive to her house, with me sitting in the back seat behind the tinted windows of her SUV, and she would pull into her garage, which was something she did every time she came home anyway. Once the garage door was closed, we would be home free, ready to do whatever we wanted.

Kim and I were sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for Roni to arrive, and I could tell she was a little fidgety. As much as I was looking forward to spending the night with Roni, the whole thing would be called off if Kim was uncomfortable, and it didn't look like she was waiting with me in comfort at all.

I asked, "Kim, is this bothering you? It can stop right here, and nobody will think less of you."

She looked up with a nervous smile and replied, "No, I still want this to happen. I just wasn't prepared for my emotions to be this strong. I've read about this, and other women have talked about the delicious suspense that goes through your mind while your husband is away from you with another woman. Well...the suspense has already started, even though you haven't gone over there yet. I'm just waiting for the delicious part to kick in."

She stood up and walked over behind my chair, placing her hands over my shoulders and down onto my chest. "This is what I want, Daniel -- I want to experience all of these emotions, having an idea of what you and Roni will be doing. I'll have the pictures and videos of last week to look at, and hopefully you'll get me going with pictures from tonight and tomorrow.

"But I think the best this time will be you coming home to me in the morning so I can make you mine again. I hope you're ready for that, because I imagine I'm going to be one ultra-horny emotional wreck by then."

The ultra-horny part I loved to hear about, but the emotional wreck? Could there be pleasure in that? Who was I to judge what Kim thought was good for her or not, but I knew it didn't sound too pleasant to me. I looked up at her as she leaned down over me, and I thought I could see the formation of a tear in her eye. That was all I needed to see.

I stood up and turned to look at Kim, who seemed a little surprised. I grabbed her shoulders and said, "Listen, let's call this off -- I don't think you're ready for this, and I wouldn't blame you if you never got ready for this."

She immediately started shaking her head. "Daniel, I know you love me, and I know that you're not going to leave me for Roni, even if she's the best fuck in the whole world, because I don't think any other woman is worth throwing away the 30 years we have together so far, and all the years of our future together. I want to experience this, so please, do this for me. I know that sounds absurd, but I want you to do it, and have an amazing time with her. Just don't forget my pictures!

That last line was said with a grin, and that convinced me that she was going to be okay. It was at that time that the doorbell rang, and I went to let Roni in. She greeted me with a short kiss on the lips, and then walked over to Kim and gave her a long hug. They whispered into each other's ears, and then Kim came over to me.

"I'll be fine, Daniel," she said. "You come home to me tomorrow, and I'll fuck you so hard you'll think I was 20 again!"

With that, she kissed me, and then with a playful swat on my butt, sent me out the door with Roni. As per the plan, I got in the back seat as we drove the short distance to Roni's house. It was hard to talk like this, but we both knew what we were going to do as soon as we got inside, so there wasn't much to say.

We pulled into her driveway, and I saw her reach up and press the button to open the garage door. Once inside, she pushed it again, and soon the only light inside the garage was the one that was illuminated on the opener. As she unbuckled her seat belt, she looked back at me and smiled. I loved that smile -- it meant I was about to get fucked by this beautifully sexy woman!

We did not wait to get inside before we got started. She came around the front of her SUV and met me on the passenger side. We kissed first and then embraced. During the hug, I was pulling at the tiny shorts she had on, trying to get them off in the garage. When I succeeded, I was greeted with a surprise -- she wasn't wearing panties, and I had my fingers on her bare pussy immediately. She kicked off her shoes and started to pull my t-shirt over my head, but I didn't want to let go of her pussy to let her take it off.

We started towards her bedroom, stripping the rest of our clothes on the way. By the time I got my first glance at her bed, we were completely naked. She practically ran and jumped on the bed, landing on her back. She immediately spread her legs and started to finger herself. If my cock wasn't hard already, that surely would have done it.

She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. With a sultry smile, Roni beckoned me with those slick digits and said, "Fuck me now, Daniel -- my pussy is ready, and it needs your cock inside!"

I am not a man to keep a sexy woman waiting. I crawled up between her legs, and she lifted her hips up as my cock found her moist center and thrust inside. Neither of us was thinking about romance or love or feelings. We were two people that fucked a few days ago and enjoyed it so much that we could hardly wait to do it again. It was pure savage lust, and when I heard her yelling for me to fuck her harder, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I felt like a teenager, fucking fast and cumming all too quickly, but I couldn't help myself! When her pussy started squeezing my cock, I let go, filling her up with pent up performance, since Kim had not let me cum since last Monday. It seemed as though I was shooting deep into her for a record long amount of time, but that was probably just the intensity I was still feeling as we roughly fucked each other.

I rolled over and cuddled up next to her, my head on her chest, hearing the rapid beating of her heart and feeling her breaths as I laid on her. Her arms were sprawled out and her eyes were closed, and she allowed her body to return to a relaxed state before she moved.

When she did venture to open her eyes, she looked down at me and simply said, "FUCK! I don't have any idea what we're going to do the rest of the night, but that was a hell of a way to get it started!"

I don't know why her words triggered something in me, but I suddenly remembered we were supposed to be taking pictures, and my cell phone was in my pants pocket somewhere between the garage and her bedroom. I laid there for a minute, trying to decide what I should do about it. I really wanted to stay with Roni, who still didn't look like she was going to get up anytime soon. So I lay there and pondered, searching for the right answer.

It came in the form of my sexy bedmate, who suddenly came to life and said, "Shit, I promised Kim I would send a couple of photos!" She rolled out from under my head and stood up on the side of the bed. She traced the trail of clothing back into the rest of the house, returning in a minute with her phone in her hand. She snapped a shot of me in my deflated condition, and then shook her head "no" as she walked over to where I was on the bed.

I wasn't expecting what she did next. She took my still glistening cock in her mouth and proceeded to get me hard again in no time. When she was satisfied with my progress, she snapped a solo picture of me and sent it right away. Next, she climbed up beside me and instructed me to put one of her nipples in my mouth. I did not hesitate to comply with that request, and soon another picture was sent. The final one made sure I stayed hard. She dipped her fingers in her pussy and drew out a nice healthy load of my cum. She held up her fingers and spread them slightly so that there were strands still sticking to both fingers. She snapped this picture and fired it off to my anxious wife at home.

She was an incredible woman. She had so much fun setting up the pictures for Kim, and then getting them taken and sent. We just had some pretty intense fucking, but in spite of that, she took care of Kim's request before I could figure it out. I found myself wondering why her husband didn't find her to be enough. She was funny, smart, and sexy as hell. So far she was up to anything in bed. I wasn't looking to find faults in Roni, but as I thought about it, I knew I hadn't seen any yet.

I rolled over and kissed her on the lips -- not a quick kiss, but long and gentle, with a little bit of tongue engagement. She kissed back, and eventually put her hand on the back of my head as if she was guiding me to continue. We parted and smiled at each other, and I was getting lost into her deep brown eyes.

She laughed at me and said, "What was that for?"

"Because," I replied, "I was just laying here thinking about what an amazing woman you are, and I wanted to show you."

"Daniel," she said, "I don't know about amazing. Now I will admit what we are doing with each other is pretty damn amazing! But do you think you know me deep down well enough to make a claim like that?"

I looked into her brown eyes once more, and placed a hand gingerly on top of one of her petite breasts, feeling her dark nipple poke up into my palm. "Here's what I do know. You are beautiful. You are smart. I've not had a lot of experience, but you fuck like the horniest woman I could even imagine. And yet in the middle of what we've been doing, you remembered Kim and how you promised to send her pictures. Not only that, but you came up with poses that you know she would enjoy. I'm not sure either one of us deserves to have a friend like you!"

I could tell Roni was blushing, and I suspected it was to draw my attention away from that fact that she reached down and started to play with my cock with her hand. It had relaxed a little after the pictures to Kim had been sent, but her ministrations caused it to pop right back up again.

"Daniel," she said, "Those are very nice things to say. They make me feel so good. I honestly don't know why Julio decided he needed to fuck another woman -- hell, for all I know, it could have been more than one. But I've always searched to discover what I could have done to make him happy enough that he would not feel the need to have other women. His infidelity really damaged me, knocked my confidence way down."

I put my fingers over her mouth to stop her, and said, "Roni, it was not your fault. He was an ass for doing this to you, but I'm here to tell you, it was his problem and not anything you did. I don't know what else he thought he was going to find, but all of those things I said about you are absolutely true, and it only proves to me what an ass he was."

She lifted her head and rolled over on her side next to me. In that position, she was in control, and she leaned in and gave me a long open-mouthed kiss -- a kiss I gladly returned. As we kissed, she complete her roll by coming over on top of me. I could feel the heat of her body on my chest, and the press of her legs against mine as we came together.

When the kiss was over, she sat up and positioned herself to rise up and to grab my cock at the same time. She guided it against her still wet lips and slowly lowered herself onto me. The look on her face as she dropped on my cock was one of pure contentment. When I was completely engulfed in her pussy, she started fucking me slowly, looking at me with those piercing eyes.

"Daniel, thank you -- thank you for your incredible words, and thank you for taking a chance in doing this with me. I know it was Kim who wanted to see you fuck me, and I still don't really understand that. But this has also been for me as well. I wanted to be desirable, to be wanted by a man for more than just friendship. I hadn't felt that way in so long, even before he left me. But I can tell that despite the fact that we've been friends for a long time, you see me as a beautiful woman, attractive and sexual. I needed to feel that, Daniel, and you have given that to me."

We kept fucking like this -- slow and intense -- until our orgasms gently washed over us. With my cock still in her pussy, she lay on my chest and we simply held each other. Neither of us was in a hurry to move. It was peaceful and loving. I got to where I could hear her breathing near my ear, and at the same time feel the rise in her chest as she inhaled. It was that kind of peaceful.

She raised her head up and gently kissed me. "Shall we take a shower? I bet we could squeeze in there together." She sat up and grabbed my hand, and together we walked into the bathroom which was part of her master suite. I marveled at the tone of the muscles in her legs as they danced when she bent over to adjust the water temperature. I reached out and cupped the caramel-colored globes of her luxurious ass, causing her to jump slightly and turn around to smile at me.

We got into the shower together, and immediately her body sparkled once it had been wetted by the spray of the showerhead. She rinsed her hair, and then reached for a bottle of shampoo. I took it from her and squeezed some out into my hands, and then brought it up to her scalp, lazily working the suds into her hair, while lightly massaging all around her head. She leaned back against my chest and I watched as the suds fell away from her hair and raced their way down onto her breasts, being interrupted in their quest to fall to the shower floor by the raised peaks of her dark nipples.

I shielded her eyes from the spray as she finished rinsing her hair. She looked up at me and smiled, while she reached out for my hand and opened it palm up. She grabbed another bottle from the shower shelf and squirted some soap in my hands and she said, "My pussy is very, very dirty -- would you make sure you get it nice and clean?"

She spread her legs, and my soap-filled hand went straight down and began rubbing her pussy. She gasped as I applied pressure to her clit. I wondered if her legs were getting weak because she put one arm around my neck as her other hand soaped my chest. As she spread more lather on my front, I continued to apply pressure to her mound. When I ventured to try a finger inside, she whispered into my ear, "Yes, Daniel -- clean in there also."

As wet as she was from the shower, and as slick as my fingers were from the soap it was no problem getting two or three inside, and the deeper I plunged, the tighter she held on to me. I suddenly realized what the soap on my chest was all about -- she was using the lather on my body to make it easier to press her breasts against my chest and stimulate her nipples while I was "cleaning" inside her pussy. As she rubbed against me, she threw her second arm around my neck and held on tighter than before.

It was supposed to be gentle, but it was rapidly becoming intense. As the hot water cascaded around us, I picked up the intensity of my fingers in her pussy. She increased the pressure of her nipples against my chest as she whispered in my ear, "Make me cum again, Daniel...please make me cum..." When she did, she let out a low, throaty moan as her pussy clamped around my fingers. My free arm quickly wrapped around her so she wouldn't fall since her legs appeared to suddenly become very weak.

1...345678