Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a bit more silence, and then Kim spoke again. "I'm not saying you have to do this, but do you think it would be easier for you to fuck Roni without falling in love with her if I were present to watch and participate, like last weekend? That way you certainly wouldn't forget about me, since I would be right there."

I shrugged my shoulders. "The feelings are already there, Kim. You're right, I wouldn't forget about you if you were there with us. But even with you there watching and helping, I don't think I'm going to abandon my feelings I've developed for her as well. I'm just not sure -- I suppose we could maybe try it to see what happens."

As long as we were in the discussion mood, I had to ask her one more question. "Answer this, Kim -- now that we've gone ahead and fulfilled your fantasy not once, but twice, how important is it to you that we try to continue? Are you going to be satisfied if I put my foot down and declare that I'm not going to do it anymore? Can you come back to just me fucking you, and continuing the fantasy world in your imagination?"

She answered more quickly than I thought she would. "Of course, Daniel -- you have to understand that I never really thought this would happen. It was, after all, just a fantasy. And yet for some reason I looked at everything in front of us and it worked out for me to take a chance. I knew you would think Roni was a good candidate, and since I already knew she was interested in you, it just fell into place.

"It would be hard to give up -- I will admit that. As great as my fantasies are, when I saw you with her that first time, I nearly orgasmed without touching myself at all! It was so beautiful -- your pale skin on top of her creamy caramel skin. I loved watching you eat her pussy, and seeing your cock in her mouth. But when you had me guide your cock into her waiting pussy, I nearly died with excitement! I could have never imagined that in my fantasies, but now it's going to be a regular part of all of them.

"I love you, Daniel, and I would never have done this if you weren't comfortable. Since it seems to be where you are right now, then it's over, and I'm not going to be disappointed at all. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop the fantasies, because those are second best to the real thing. And...it won't mean I might not ask from time to time about doing it again, just to see what happens."

She had a big grin on her face as I leaned over to kiss her. I did love her so much, for so many reasons. And to tell the truth, one of those reasons was her giving me the opportunity to fuck another woman, even if it was in front of her the first time. I know she asked because it was her fantasy to see it happen, but she loved me enough to know that if I did say yes, I was going to still be hers. And when it was becoming uncomfortable for me to continue, she didn't whine or cry or pout or tell me that I didn't love her anymore. Instead, she accepted it, and told me that she loved me for it, and that she would still play the fantasy games in her head as we fucked.

I was pretty sure I was going to play along, because I love her too, and if that makes her happy, it's good for me as well!

******

We did end up spending an evening with Roni one more time, and for fun, we let Kim direct us the entire night, so basically all of her fantasies of how she wanted to see Roni and I fuck were fulfilled. I finally got a chance to see my cock slide between Roni's ass cheeks as I fucked her doggy style. It was also fun for us to fuck together with Roni watching, especially when I glanced over to her as she had her fingers buried deep in her sweet pussy. We also had quite a long talk with Roni. I'm not sure she was feeling as attached to me as I was to her, but that was fine, and she understood my hesitancy to grow any closer.

The good news for Roni was that she got the courage to start looking into the dating world again, and it wasn't long before she found a guy that seemed like a good match for her. She didn't have to tell us that she was off of the fantasy list -- we figured that one out for ourselves.

So that pretty much officially ended Kim's dream of seeing her husband fucking other women. We still do talk about it from time to time. And we still act out Kim's fantasies from time to time. She loves to have me pretend she is Roni, since she saw that happen on three different evenings. She even remembers some of Roni's actions and mannerisms and has included them in all of our sex play. I even told her that Roni was better at oral, and immediately Kim wanted me to help her so she could do it like Roni. I have to admit, she's getting closer!

So that leads us up to the present, and I need to stop writing and head to the bedroom, because Kim is waiting for me. She doesn't know it yet, but tonight I'm fucking Sandra Bullock, and I'm sure she's going to tell me I'm better than all of her previous lovers. I won't argue that at all!

1...345678