Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim kicked at an imaginary pebble on the back patio. "Well, I might have stretched that part a little bit. I wanted to make sure you were on board with the plan, and I felt it would be more likely if you thought she had already said she wanted to fuck you."

I wanted to be angry, but there wasn't time for that. "So there's a huge possibility that she doesn't want to fuck me, and all that is going to come out of this evening is embarrassment from approaching her with this idea!"

Kim patted my chest to try and soothe me. "Relax, Daniel -- I know that she thinks you're a fine man and a good husband. And...well, we talk about things like this, so she knows you're outstanding in bed. Since it's been so long for her, I don't think I'm going to have any trouble convincing her to do this. Let me handle it, just her and I together. We've come this far, Daniel -- it's going to work!"

I just shook my head and walked away. I was putting a lot of trust in Kim -- but then you don't stay married to the same woman for 30 years without building up a lot of trust.

Just before 6:00, the doorbell rang. Kim raced over to open the door and let Roni in. The two hugged in the doorway, and then Roni walked over to me and gave me a hug. As I hugged her, I tried to imagine what hugging her naked would feel like, hoping I was going to get that chance later. We headed out to the back deck, where the ladies sat and talked while I cooked the steaks. I would glance at Roni from time to time, looking at her for the first time as a potential sex partner and not just as one of our good friends. Once as I was looking at her, Kim caught me and smiled. So far she was still on board for this.

Roni excused herself to go to the restroom inside, so Kim came over to me at the grill. Laughing, she said, "I caught you looking at her, didn't I! Are you still good for this?"

I answered, "I am, but what about you? Are you going to get cold feet as we get closer to making this happen?"

She shook her head firmly. "No, Daniel -- if anything, it's just the opposite. I'm warming up inside, and I have no place for cold feet!" Do you think she's pretty? Are you going to enjoy this?"

A week ago, if she had asked me those questions, I would have run from the room, feeling a trap coming on. Tonight I answered those questions head on. "Yes, I think she's beautiful. I always have thought that, but have never considered her before tonight as a sexual partner. And yes, if it happens, I'm going to enjoy fucking her very much. Is that the answer you were looking for?"

Kim looked back at the door, and seeing that Roni wasn't coming out yet, reached down and cupped my cock through my shorts. I had been trying to keep it under control, but feeling Kim's touch while thinking about Roni's sexy body meant I was going to lose that battle. I reached down to kiss Kim, just as Roni was coming back through the door.

"Do I need to go so you two can have some privacy?" she asked. "I don't want to be in the way of something! Of course, it's been so long since I've needed any privacy, that maybe I should watch and remember what it's like!"

Kim blushed at just how close to the potential situation Roni had been. "No, that was inappropriate of us. We'll be good -- I promise." I quickly turned around and faced the grill again. I wasn't sure it was time to show Roni exactly how excited I was to see her -- hopefully "all" of her!

The steaks finished cooking, and we enjoyed the beautiful evening by eating outside at the table on the patio. I still don't think Roni had any idea why she was here, but I could tell there was a bit of a sexual tension present -- certainly between Kim and I, although I couldn't rule out Roni since she had watched Kim and I kiss when she came back from the restroom. Had she seen Kim cupping my cock? Could she tell that there was some arousal evident? Did Roni have thoughts of fucking me, just like I was having thoughts of me fucking her?

When supper was over, the girls took the dishes inside. We had decided that Kim would approach Roni about our desire alone, just the two of them. That way if Roni had immediately said no, it wouldn't be awkward for her doing so in front of me. I was to stay out on the patio, which I usually did anyway, as I cleaned the now-cooled grill and straightened things up out there.

By the time Roni came out through the door again, I had finished my duties and was sitting at the table. I could see the somewhat-confused look on her face as I rose to greet her. It was obvious that Kim had sprung our plan on her. We stood face to face, about two feet from each other, as I awaited what I'm sure were going to be several questions from her.

"So you know about Kim's wish here?" she asked first.

"Yes, I do."

"And what do you think about this? She said you were on board."

I answered, "At first, I didn't want to hear anything about it. It was something we had never done, and never intended to do. I still don't understand why she has this strong craving, but after a lot of questions and a lot more discussion, I could see she wasn't trying to trap me or set me up so that she could cheat on me later. It was crazy, but I understood her desire was real."

Roni shook her head. "I don't understand it either, but I guess it's not for us to understand. If we do this, how are you going to feel with your wife watching you have sex with another woman for the first time?"

"I'm not really sure, but I think just agreeing to it means I will probably be able to handle it. But until it happens, I really can't give you a firm answer."

Roni looked at me more intently now, like she had one more question, but was afraid to ask. Finally, she gathered her courage and began speaking. "Daniel, do you really want to make love to me?"

I stepped forward and put both of my hands on Roni's svelte waist. "Yes, Roni -- I do. I have always thought that you were a beautiful woman, but have never considered you in a sexual manner until Kim brought up your name as the one she wanted to help complete her fantasy. You were a perfect choice -- you're on a dry spell, I know you are beautiful, and Kim is sure that you won't do anything that would damage our marriage. It would just be fun sex between two friends."

I leaned in and kissed Roni -- softly at first, quick pecks on the lips, but soon our kissing was more intense, and when I stuck my tongue into her mouth, her tongue responded and the two danced together. If Kim was watching right now, I figured she'd be hyperventilating with excitement, watching her husband begin foreplay to fuck a different woman.

We broke the kiss, and I grabbed Roni's arm and guided her hand to the crotch of my shorts. She felt the outline of my hard cock and smiled as I asked, "Do you think I want to fuck you now?" She nodded her head, and we headed inside.

Kim was waiting for us in the kitchen, which meant she probably had seen us kissing. I bent down to kiss her, and then I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to take our beautiful friend to the bedroom and fuck her. Do you want to come and watch?"

All I got in reply was a squeal -- she was obviously still excited. Holding Roni's hand and leading her back to the bedroom while Kim followed behind, I was struck by the thought that this was probably the world's craziest little parade as we headed back together to make this unlikely event happen.

Once in the bedroom, Kim moved to the corner where we have a soft cushioned chair that she sometimes uses for reading. It was out of the way, but it was still in the same room, and the first feeling of awkwardness hit me at that moment. I knew that was going to happen sooner or later -- I just wished it had been later, when we were farther into what we were doing. My way of fighting it was to concentrate on Roni. She was a beautiful Hispanic woman -- close to my height, long black hair down to about mid-back level, small breasts, gorgeous caramel colored skin...basically everything my wife wasn't, which was one of the reasons why this could turn out to be an amazing time!

I pulled Roni next to me at the end of the bed. I purposely faced her away from Kim, thinking that might relieve some of her nerves as we got started. My hope was that by the time we were naked and in bed together, our own activities would help her forget that someone was watching. We kissed again, this time moving to the tongues more quickly. I began to run my hands up and down Roni's back, while at the same time, her hands went to my waist and around to the top of my ass. As I stroked Roni, I discovered that she wasn't wearing a bra. That fact alone jump-started my cock, and I knew it wouldn't be too long before she could feel my excitement growing.

We parted again, and I reached down and pulled my t-shirt tail out of my shorts, and then up and over my head. I moved back to her and we kissed again, and this time I felt her running her hands on my bare skin. I reached down for her ass, finding it small as I expected, but still with curves present. I heard her release a slight moan as I massaged her -- or maybe it came as she felt my erection pressing on her for the first time. Either way, I liked what I was hearing.

It was her turn to remove some clothing, and I helped her by pulling her blouse up and over her head. Since she was braless, there was nothing hiding her dark brown nipples standing firmly on her small breasts as they came into view. It was getting serious, and I glanced quickly at Kim, still sitting in the corner chair, to see if there was any indication she wanted this to stop. Instead, it was quite the opposite, and as I put my hands on Roni's breasts for the first time, Kim responded by jamming her right hand under her waistband and down to her pussy. All systems were go!

As I rubbed Roni's back, I leaned over and took her right nipple in my mouth. Her nipples were bigger than Kim's, and it was especially evident once I had it between my lips and under my tongue. Roni put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me closer as I sucked on her delicious brown nub. I could hear her heart beating in her chest as I moved over and repeated my oral attention on her left nipple. As I sucked on it even harder than the first one, she threw her head back and inhaled as if she were struggling to breathe.

I stood up straight again, and pulled Roni close to me one more time. Whispering in her ear, I asked her, "Are you still okay with this? We can stop at any time -- just say the word."

She held me tighter and answered, "Fuck me, Daniel -- tonight I am yours. You don't know how amazing it is already. Now I need you to complete the deal. I need you to fuck me -- I need you to make me cum in front of your wife."

"Roni, you are so beautiful and so sexy -- as we go along, I want your focus on me. Forget that she's in the room. Fuck me like we are by ourselves, and no one is going to stop us."

We kissed one more time, and then I stepped back and took my shorts and underwear down at the same time, leaving me naked in front of our Latina friend. She started to undo her jeans, but when my cock came into view, she detoured and reached for it, taking it with both hands. I heard what sounded like a low growl come from her throat as she gently stroked it, as if she was familiarizing herself with it. I wanted to glance over at Kim to see what her reaction was, but since I had just told Roni to focus only on me, it was only fair that I returned the same courtesy to her. So Kim was on her own, although I knew she was getting exactly what she wanted.

As Roni was massaging my cock, I reached between her arms and finished unfastening her jeans. I tried to push them down with one hand, but unless I went over behind her, they weren't going to come down for me. Roni solved that problem by releasing my cock for a few seconds and quickly pushing down both her jeans and panties at the same time, just like I had only seconds before. She kicked out of them and hurriedly came back to grasp my cock. Her light and delicate touch was heavenly. It may have been two years since she held a cock, but she hadn't forgotten what to do with it.

I examined Roni a little more closely now that she was naked in front of me. Glancing over her shoulder, I noticed that her ass really wasn't as small as I had originally thought. She wasn't going to win a twerking contest, but I was already enjoying the view I was going to have when I fucked her doggy style. The rest of her body was nice as well -- not workout taut or tight, but certainly lean and long. And the mocha-color of her skin...let me just say this -- she certainly was an amazing looking fuck partner, and I was lucky she was partnering with me.

Roni looked into my eyes as she continued to stroke my cock, and I could sense she had a question she wanted to ask. I thought I knew what she wanted, so I said, "Roni, this is our time -- anything goes." With permission granted, she dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

Kim had learned to be a pretty good cocksucker over the years, but Roni quickly proved she was way beyond Kim's ability. She was active on my cock from the start, taking turns stroking it with her hands while using her mouth to suck and her tongue to lick in alternating order. Her oral acrobatics made me feel as if I had grown two inches in the last couple of minutes! And as she worked, she would glance up at me with those big brown eyes. It was multi-sensory treat!

I knew if she kept it up for a little while longer, I was going to launch into the first orgasm of the night, so I politely tapped her shoulder, trying to signal what was about to happen. Instead of slowing down, she switched into another gear, complete with humming, which added quick vibrations to everything else she was doing to me.

I was going over the edge quickly. "Fuck, Roni -- if you don't stop, you're going to get a mouthful...FUCK JUST LIKE THAT RONI...OH GOD I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING OH FUCK DON'T STOP DON'T STOP FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..."

I shot stream after stream of white hot cum straight into Roni's mouth. To her credit, she didn't flinch. Instead, she created a tight seal with her lips around my cock so that nothing could escape. She kept stroking it forward, until the last of the sperm exited. When she let my cock go, she held her mouth so show me that my load was still in there.

Then she did something completely unexpected -- she got to her feet and walked over to Kim. She closed her mouth and leaned down and encouraged Kim to kiss her, which she did. I watched as they both opened their mouths and passed my load back and forth between them. I had never seen Kim kiss another woman before -- in fact, she had never even talked about it. But in her hyper-sexualized state, I could tell she was ready for anything, as proved by the snowball she just took from Roni.

The two women broke their kiss, and I watched in amazement as they both swallowed at the same time. It looked scripted and rehearsed, but I knew that wasn't the case. Whatever it was, it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen. As if to prove my point, my cock stayed hard -- an impressive feat for a man of 50.

Roni came back over to the bed and kissed me, and I could taste my remnants on her tongue. That was a first for me, and I was afraid I would be grossed out. But while it wasn't my favorite thing to do ever, knowing that she was the one responsible for that taste to be in her mouth was not lost on me, and I think at that moment I would have kissed her with anything in her mouth. I was looking forward to the rest of our fun time together.

She was too, because she gave me a quick "My turn," and quickly got on her back on the bed. She lifted her knees and spread her legs wide open, exposing her beautiful pussy for me for the first time. Her lips were plump and open, which indicated she was as aroused as I was. She gave me her "come here" finger, followed by patting her pussy gently with her hand.

She didn't have to ask twice. I knelt down on the floor and moved my face in close. Her thighs were smooth and silky, so I began my oral attention there, starting with her left thigh. I planted a series of kisses that moved down her leg and stopped just short of her pussy. When I lifted my head, I heard a little whimper, as if she was expecting me to dive on into her center. Instead, I repeated the same kiss trail on her other thigh.

I kept kissing, this time all round her pussy, starting with the tuft of black hair above her clit. I circled completely around a couple of times before she lifted up and grabbed the back of my head, in an attempt to force me start my oral assault immediately. I was too quick for her, however, and leaned my head back to where I was looking straight at her face. I could see the look of exasperation as she said, "Fuck, Daniel -- what the hell are you doing? It's my turn, damn it!"

She was ready. I surprised her by lowering my face back down between her legs and without warning, I latched on to her clit, sucking on it at first, followed by rapid trills of my tongue up and down. Roni shrieked, and instead of grabbing my head this time, she was actually trying to push me away, as if to say "slow down." I was having none of that. She even tried closing her legs against the sides of my head, but I was too strong, and I wasn't going to be moved.

Since she couldn't fight me off, Roni decided to lay back and try to take the attention as gracefully as possible, but she was failing at it. She unleashed a vocal symphony of noises and words that kept me informed as to her arousal level -- I figured the louder and faster the symphony, the higher her arousal was building. With several variations of moaning, sighing, yelling and shrieking, along with words including FUCK and CLIT and SHIT and OH GOD, she let me know that her orgasm was coming at any minute.

To help her along, I brought my right hand between her legs and quickly inserted two fingers into her pussy. It almost took a contortionist trick to get into the position I needed, but I finally managed to lean to one side so that I could rapidly fuck her with my fingers while I continued to work on her clit. It worked, because within 30 seconds, Roni started with a low-pitched "FUCK" way down in the back of her throat, and started repeating it every second or two, getting louder and bringing the pitch higher and higher each time. By the time her orgasm hit, she was sounding like a "FUCK" siren -- high pitched and wailing away. At the same time, her legs started lifting her hips and ass off the bed, and it was all I could do to keep contact with her pussy, even after she squirted a nice-size splash all over my face.

Kim is beautiful when she cums -- not necessarily loud, but vocal nonetheless. She gives it away that she is cumming as her body flushes a beautiful pink against the pale white of her skin. But Roni puts Kim's orgasms to shame. Even after I released her clit and removed my fingers from her pussy, she maintained a combination of a moaning and panting that went on for what seemed like a very long time, accompanied with various twitches of the extremities of her body. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, and she panted, trying to restore oxygen to her tingling body. I looked over at Kim, who just stared in open-mouthed amazement at this sexual creature recovering from her orgasm on our bed.

Roni finally came back down from her trip up the orgasmic mountain. When she opened her eyes and saw Kim and I staring at her, and she couldn't help but laugh, which caused us to laugh with her. She suddenly turned shy, using her arms to try and hide her small breasts and engorged pussy. I knew I wanted to ask the question on my mind, but Kim beat me to it.

"Geez, Roni -- do you cum like that every time?"

123456...8