Who Are You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held that position for a couple of minutes, making it even closer when I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and wrapped my second arm around her, using that hand to glide up to her shoulder blades and then back down to cup her ass. She was pressed so tightly against me that I could literally feel her heart beating against my chest. It was at that moment -- with the two of us so tightly clinging to each other as the hot water continued to rain down on us, that I knew I had a problem...I was falling in love with Roni, and I was pretty sure that was never Kim's plan.

******

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur. Roni made a great supper, and we sat and chatted at the table as we ate. She told me about some of the antics her ex-husband Julio would pull. It was no wonder her self-esteem was low. It seemed that his idea of a perfect wife was to be completely submissive to whatever his needs were, and if that was another woman, Roni should just accept that and let it happen. Her fear of divorcing him stemmed the perceived reaction of her own family. They had always been very traditional, and she felt she would be ostracized if she was the first one to admit marital failure with a divorce.

Even though he had begged to be given another chance, she had had enough. But the damage had continued, and in the two years since the divorce, she was still afraid to ask a man out on a date, let alone sleep with one. So she quietly stayed in her own house when she wasn't at work, stewing and crying, and relishing the opportunity to spend time with friends that she loved and with whom she felt safe.

Later, we went back into her bedroom. We each took off our clothes, and as she climbed in bed, I grabbed her and threw her down on her back. I parted her long legs and went down on her beautiful pussy until she came for me, with nearly the same amount of fanfare as the first time in my bed last week.

She proceeded to return the favor. Once again she proved to me that her skills exceeded those of Kim. When I came, I launched my load between her lips, and she sucked it out of my cock as she stroked me until my orgasm ended. It was my third orgasm of the evening, and I still marveled at what Roni could do to my fifty year old body.

We snuggled up against each other, with my arms wrapped tightly around her, and fell asleep immediately. I remember waking up once during the night and discovering that I had rolled over on my back and away from her, so I moved back next to her and cupped her small breasts with my hands. Feeling my presence, she stirred, and I was afraid that maybe she might not remember I was there and become frightened. Instead, she clutched my hands with hers and drifted back to sleep, and I eventually did as well.

I woke up the next morning as the early light streamed through her window. When I reached for her, she wasn't in the bed, but it didn't take long before the delicious smells told me she was in the kitchen. I reached into the bag I brought with me for a pair of shorts to slip on, and made my way into the kitchen. I discovered quickly that I was overdressed. Roni was frying bacon wearing nothing but an apron.

She saw me come through the door and smiled. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the lips as I reached down to cup her sexy ass. We embraced as we continued the kiss, and I secretly wished the apron wasn't there. But realizing the bacon splatter might cause her a problem otherwise, I didn't try to take it off.

She put a coffee cup on the table and poured for me, and I sat and let it cool as I watched her finish cooking. She was simply stunning. While the apron was protecting a lot of important parts, it still revealed her ass, and when she turned just right, her lovely little breasts would also be exposed. It was all I could do keep from getting up and sliding my hands underneath the apron for a squeeze.

She brought the food over to the table. When she put my plate in front of me, she leaned down for another kiss, before standing up and removing her apron. God, she was beautiful, and before any bite of bacon and eggs went into my mouth, I decided I needed to taste those lovely dark nipples again. Roni put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me close as I sucked and nibbled.

As I continued, she reached over to the cabinet to grab her phone. She lined it up and said, "I think Kim would like to see all that I'm serving you for breakfast!"

Kim! Shit, I hadn't thought of her at all this morning! Immediately waves of guilt washed over me. I knew she expected me to have a good time with Roni, but I fell into such a comfortable routine with her last night and this morning that Kim had not crossed my mind.

I pulled back away from Roni and turned to the plate of food in front of me. I figured she could tell my demeanor had changed...after all, I went from sucking on her nipples one minute to eating the bacon and eggs the next. Those two activities hardly seemed comparable to each other.

We ate in silence for a few minutes, before she finally spoke up. "Daniel, what's going on? Why the sudden cold shoulder and silent treatment? Are the bacon and eggs that bad?"

I put my fork down to look at her. "No, they are incredible. A guy could get used to eating like a king every morning! And a guy could easily get used to seeing you in only an apron as you prepared breakfast for him. Starting off with a side of your luscious nipples makes the real food taste much better!"

Roni lowered her head as if she was trying to hide a smile and a blush. I could tell she was feeling better, so we continued eating and making small talk. I had to talk to her about "us," especially my fear that I was developing feelings for her that were stronger than I anticipated. But I didn't want the possibility of that conversation spoiling the breakfast she had prepared.

When we finished eating, I helped her wash the dishes and put them away. She grabbed my hand and we made our way back to the bedroom. Together, we crawled on the bed and gave each other a hug before lying down to snuggle again. I remembered my shorts were still on, so I chucked them off quickly and threw them over the side of the bed.

Roni kissed me and reached down to find my cock, which had started growing on the trip into the bedroom. The touch of her hand helped complete the growing process. As she gently stroked me, my own hand found the swell of her ass and began to knead the softness of her curves. It was easy and relaxed. I could have stayed there all day doing nothing but this.

But I had to tell her -- I had to tell her of my fears of getting too close with her. I didn't want to hurt her feelings and I hoped she would understand what my fears were. But I couldn't continue in this way with her. It was just too dangerous. I was realizing that sex and love went hand in hand, at least in my life. I wasn't cut out for casual sex.

"Roni," I began, "I need to talk to you, and I want you to just listen for a little bit, and then we can discuss this. I cannot tell you enough how much I have enjoyed these last two weekends with you. I still don't understand what Kim sees in this, but I've learned that she truly loves what we are doing, and of course I do as well. You are such a beautiful woman in so many ways, and getting to do this with you is more than I could have possibly dreamed.

"As you know, you're only the second lover I've ever had, so I didn't really know what this was going to be like. I was afraid that maybe I wouldn't be able to perform, or that I would be so bad that you wouldn't want to be with me. Then I was afraid that I would be so quick that you would get nothing out of being with me.

"But it's been amazing -- you are so sexy and beautiful and passionate that there was no way I could have predicted how incredible we would be together. It's almost like we were meant to be with each other, matching each other's needs perfectly. For me to orgasm three times in one evening is unheard of, and you've done that for me twice now.

"But something else is happening, and I'm not sure I expected it, and I don't know if Kim did either. After tonight and this morning, I'm finding I have more feelings for you than I thought I would -- and that's a good thing, but for me it really complicates this whole crazy thing we are doing for Kim. Waking up next to you this morning was so wonderful! Coming into the kitchen to see you cooking breakfast in nothing but an apron was so sexy!

"But until you said something about taking a picture for Kim, I hadn't thought of her once this morning, and I immediately felt guilty. I was having so much fun savoring every moment with you that I forgot about her completely, and I'm just not sure that was supposed to happen.

"I guess what I'm saying is that I'm afraid of falling in love with you, Roni, because it could very easily happen -- it may already be happening now. And I'm just not the kind of guy who can love two people in the same way like that. I've been perfectly satisfied having just Kim for so long now, and I don't want to do anything that might change that."

There was a long pause, as if Roni was trying to process what I had just said. She looked up at me with a smile, which nearly melted my heart. I didn't want to hurt her with what I had just said. But I knew I could have hurt her more severely if we had continued to let ourselves become closer and closer.

She had stopped stroking my cock as she listened to me, but resumed again as she answered. "I know we did this for Kim. But I'm telling you that this turned out to be just as important for me. I had lost all of my self-esteem up to and after my divorce. He had really damaged me emotionally, and I was still carrying that baggage around to a certain extent when Kim and I started talking.

"We had talked a lot about my issues the last two years, and she's always telling us what a great guy you are, both in bed and out. She brags on you all the time. Then when she asked me about fucking you, I was not up for that at all...I was afraid I wouldn't be any good and it wouldn't be a good experience for you. But the more I thought about it, the more I figured you were the perfect guy for me to get me back into the saddle, so to speak. I knew all along that Kim was sincere, because you just don't make this kind of offer on a whim.

"Daniel, you were perfect! You are an excellent lover -- you need to teach my ex how to do what you do! But more importantly, you were safe and I could tell it was great for you as well. That has blown my self-esteem sky high again! Because of what we have done together, I honestly believe I can talk myself into looking at the dating world again. It will still be a slow process, but I think it would be good for me.

"And I understand what you are saying about feelings. Cooking for you was just the topper of what these last two weekends have been for me. Kim is very lucky to have you, and I know you feel the same way. I don't want to get in the way of that. But I will never forget what we've done with each other these last two weekends. Do you think we can maybe do this once in a while, at least until I find someone for my own? I really REALLY missed this!"

By this time she had my cock hard again. She pulled back the top sheet and stared down at it, her caramel-colored fingers still stroking. She looked back up at me with a quizzical look, and I knew what she wanted, so I nodded. She smiled and came up on top of me, sinking my cock into her snug pussy. She started to fuck me slowly, looking into my eyes as I looked back at her. It was magical...the exact feeling I was afraid would interfere with my relationship with my wife.

"Roni, as much as I love this, I probably need to save it for Kim. I'm pretty sure she will want to claim me back. And I'm pretty sure we need to have a long talk, but I don't know if it will be before or after."

Roni patted me on the chest as she continued to slowly grind on my cock. "I know, Daniel...but I wanted to share this one more time...perhaps one last 'thank you' for what we have done together."

She leaned in over me to give me a kiss -- a very slow, very romantic open-mouthed kiss. She sat up and climbed off, and I let out a sigh...as good as it was feeling my cock in her hot pussy, it was awful leaving it behind without having filled it with my cum one more time.

We searched around until we found all of our clothes that we had hurriedly removed when we arrived last night. She asked me if I wanted to take a shower before I left, but I thought Kim might enjoy smelling Roni's scent on me once I got home, so I declined.

We repeated the same procedure we used the evening before to sneak me into her house. I got in the back seat of her SUV and hid from view as she backed out of her garage (it must be awful to have such nosy neighbors!). Once we were clear of her neighborhood, I was able to sit up and visit with her. We decided that this time she would just drop me off at the front door and not come in. We felt Kim deserved to have me all to herself, and it wouldn't be right making her wait while Roni was there.

Roni pulled into my driveway (much more secluded than hers) and waited until I got out. I walked around to her drivers' window and gave her a kiss, hoping Kim was watching. Roni smiled as she backed out. I didn't know at that time if I would ever get a chance to fuck her again or not, but I did know that I would always remember these last two weekends with her.

It's a good thing I was having those thoughts outside, because when I opened the door, Kim was waiting for me, completely naked. She pulled me inside, locked the door, and proceeded to make me as naked as she was. No words were spoken...not "hello," or "how are you," or even "I missed you." Talking wasn't on her agenda.

Once I was naked, Kim dropped down to her knees in front of me. She took my cock in her mouth, and I don't know if she could taste Roni, but I was pretty sure she at least could smell her, because her face lit up, and the only reason I could not see her smile was her mouth was occupied at the moment.

Kim kept up the oral attention for a moment. But I could tell she wanted more, so she pulled me over to the couch and pushed me down until I was sitting. She followed me on, climbing on top of my legs and centering her pussy over my cock. She dropped down and I went in to the hilt on just one plunge. Normally in this position, I would thrust up into her as she rode me, but today, it was all about her fucking me, and so I was along for the ride as she lifted her ass up and down on my cock.

She started making noised that I could only equate with wild animals, which meant she was about ready to cum. She slowed down her thrusting as the first waves washed over her, but I wasn't going to let her get off that easy. It was time for me to thrust back into her. As I did, her squealing intensified, and soon she was begging me to stop. She clung to me as she rode it out, finally stopping to catch her breath as the intensity relaxed.

I must have been feeling the effects of my triple orgasm performance yesterday evening, because I felt like I still had some time before my orgasm was happening. I told her to stand up and we traded places. She leaned back on the couch and spread her legs for me and I drove home, once again with the same intensity she used to fuck me earlier. It was powerful enough that her ass began to bounce up and down off the couch surface as I drove in, and pretty quickly she was back to where the primal screams started once again.

That set me off, and we came together, bodies sweating and panting for air. My legs began to give out, so I had to stop just as the last of my cum spilled into her pussy. I collapsed down on top of her, and we began kissing between the gulps of air necessary return oxygen to our bodies. It was sweaty and primal and nasty - the perfect way for her to claim me back.

Since we were still naked, we slowly made our way to the bedroom and crawled on top of the bed. She hugged me as we lay back together. I knew she was dying to hear about my time with Roni, but I decided to make her beg for details, just to see how long it would take her. She kept looking at me expectantly, like she knew I had a story to tell, but I resisted. I wanted to hear her ask.

Finally she couldn't take it anymore. "You bastard -- you know what I want! Tell me about your night -- I want to hear all the details!"

So I told her. I started with the trail of clothing we left as we stripped on the way to our first fuck, and ended with our slow strokes this morning before she brought me home. In between, I tried to remember all of the details, so that Kim would have those pictures in her mind the next time she and I fucked and she went into her fantasy land.

And then I told her the rest. "Kim, there's one more thing you need to know. I don't think I can fuck Roni anymore. I think this might have been our last time together."

Kim's facial expression went from intense lust to confusion in a split second. "What do you mean?" she asked. "I thought you love fucking Roni. You just explained to me in detail the things you did last night and this morning. What happened to change your mind?"

I ran my fingers through her hair as I said, "I do love fucking Roni, and I don't see that there would ever be anything between she and I that would change my mind. But I got scared a little this morning -- in fact, for the first time I felt guilty about what I was doing. When I went out into the kitchen and she was making me breakfast wearing nothing but an apron, I have to admit I didn't think of you at all until she mentioned we needed to take a picture for you.

"I didn't like that. I didn't like the fact that I was so comfortable with her that I had blocked you completely out. Even though I knew you had encouraged me to spend the night with her, and had your full blessing to do whatever I wanted, forgetting about you was never even a possibility until this morning.

"Up until these past two weekends with Roni, I've always equated 'love' and 'sex' as the same thing, because having sex with you was always about the fact that we were in love. So the more time I spent with Roni, the more I realized I was in danger of falling in love with her just like I fell in love with you all those years ago. In other words, I don't think I'm capable of separating love and sex. I can't see ever having a one night stand, and I don't think I'm capable of loving another woman at the same time and in the same way that I love you."

I could tell the look on Kim's face meant that she was processing what I had told her. To her credit, she didn't cry, or get angry, or even look disappointed. Perhaps this was a part of her fantasy that she hadn't really ever thought about -- what would happen if I indulged her fantasy for a while but then quit. It was almost as if she was trying to develop a contingency for that scenario after the fact.

I rolled over closer to her and kissed her. Looking into her eyes, I said, "Darling, I want you to know that I don't love you less than before. If anything, I love you more, because of the experience you allowed me to have. This was never about losing love for you. I'm just not sure I want to have two women to love at the same time, so I feel this is the best thing to do."

Kim kissed me, and then said, "I have to admit, you falling in love with another woman had not crossed my mind. I just figured you'd have fun fucking, and that would be it. I guess I should have realized that you've never done anything like that in your life, so maybe it wasn't possible."

I nodded in agreement, and said, "Even if I could love another woman at the same time I was in love with you, I'm not sure that would be fair to either of you. No matter which woman I was with, the other would be missing out -- not that I'm any great catch or anything -- but that would be hard for me to do. How could I leave you by yourself to be with my other woman, and vice versa? I'm just not ready at all to try to make that work."

1...345678