Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One finger now teased the spot where the bottom of my cock head joined the shaft. Rachel's other hand massaged my thighs. My balls were heavy with seed. My shaft was throbbing, begging for release. Rachel's hand stopped massaging and formed an improvised cock ring above my balls.

"Take me."

Rachel bent lower. She flicked her tongue across the top of my cock, tasting the precum.

"Ready?" she asked.

I could only moan. My abs tightened. My hips rose off the seat, thrusting my one-eyed weapon towards Rachel's lips, but this was all pure animal instinct. My brain was drowning in hormones. Rachel gently rubbed around the tip of my cock. The middle finger of her other hand snaked under my balls as she used the first two to squeeze the root. She blew hot air across my tip. "Is that why they call it a blow job?" I joked.

I wasn't laughing a moment later as her finger stabbed through my anal ring. Her head bobbed down, taking the head of my cock into her mouth, but not sucking at all. Warm air bathed my flesh. Her lips sealed just beneath the edge. Rachel slid the top hand to the base of the shaft, using it as a cock ring, freeing up her bottom hand. She opened me wide, massaging my prostate with three fingers. My balls pulsed once, twice, thrice. Rachel removed her fingers. Suddenly my load exploded upwards. I felt the blowback as the cum bounced back off the roof of Rachel's mouth. She held her lips tight around me, swallowing with her throat but not sucking with her tongue or cheeks.

I was amazed how long I pumped sperm into Rachel's throat, especially having already cum twice just a few hours earlier. She gulped greedily until I was empty. When Rachel released my shrunken organ from her mouth, a single drop of cum dangled from her lower lip to my tip. As she sat upright, the string broke. I raised my finger and caught the tail. I slowly lifted the wetness to my lips, tasting myself.

"See, if you can do it, so can I."

Rachel's tongue flicked across her lips, cleaning them. She started straightening her clothes. Before she could object, I put the car in gear and scooted out of the lot into traffic. Her hand was clutching her jacket tightly shut

"Hey, how about me, isn't it my turn?"

"Sure, just ease the seat back and do yourself right here while I drive. I'd help, but we don't want to be in an accident."

"But it's rush hour. Someone might see."

"That's the point."

I smiled. In less than a half day, Rachel had gone from resisting sharing her fantasies to being willing to masturbate in front of me. Somehow, that was more exciting than the sex in the park, or the hand job in the parking lot. If she'd do it in traffic.

"Open your blouse," I instructed as we stopped at a red light. "It's torn anyway."

Rachel shrugged her shoulders the same way she had in the parking lot. I waited, concentrating on driving. Half a block later, I made a show of rearranging the rear view mirror to watch her. Like earlier, she slowly shook her head, crossing her arms under her breasts. The smile came a bit faster, though. She knew releasing the collar of the jacket would expose her cleavage slightly. The arm action enhanced it. It was still more tease than show though.

I started to reach over to pull the fabric open, but stopped short. She needed to do this herself, for both of us.

"That's not open," I said, "reach your fingers up to the collar, and pull it wide open. Or are you too vanilla?"

That did it. With a "harrumph" and a sneer, Rachel pulled her jacket wide open. The same motion popped what few buttons remained on her top. The guy in the red half ton next to us honked in appreciation as the tops of her milky white globes burst into plain view, hoisted skyward by her black underwire bra.

"Show him more."

Rachel no longer hesitated. With a wiggle of her shoulders, she freed her tits entirely from her bra, lifting them in her palms like two grapefruit. She winked and laughed at the guy in the truck, who was drooling beneath his John Deere cap. I whipped the car through traffic, leaving him in our wake. Rachel doubled over with laughter.

"That guy looked ready to pop," she commented. "God, I'm laughing so hard, I think I'd pee my panties, if I was wearing any."

"We can fix that."

"How? You tore mine"

"Drat. Now my secret slipped out. Where do you think I'm driving? We're going to Marissa's Closet in the new Power Center outside town. Since I ripped them, I figured I better replace them. With interest."

"Interest?"

"Yes. I thought I'd buy you a few extra items."

"Oh, goodie. I know just the things."

"Hold on. I do the picking."

Rachel affected a giant pout then could not hold back her laughter. Her naked breasts jiggled as she giggled. "Yes, Master," she mocked.

We stopped at another red light. In the next lane over on Rachel's side, a red convertible pulled next to us. It was full of rowdy young men out on the town, starting Friday night early. Except the driver was a gorgeous blonde woman who looked twentyish. She had long hair that flowed in the wind even while they were stopped. Her eyes were hidden by dark glasses, but her expression revealed her boredom. 'Why is it,' I wondered, 'that women mature so fast that when men remain boys we bore them?' Perhaps I would ask Rachel some day. For now, I just reminded myself that manly beat boyish. I noticed the boys sitting on the rear deck of the convertible gesturing towards Rachel's tits.

"Give the boys a show."

"What?" Rachel was not looking to her right.

"Stroke the full roundness of your breasts."

This time Rachel complied without hesitation. She lifted both tits in her palms, softly caressing the creamy undersides, rolling her fingers in between, and then pulling them apart.

"Swivel in your seat. Give them a better view."

I thought the guys were going to fall out of the car; they were leaning over so anxiously. Even the female driver was watching, smiling. Or light turned green. I pulled away, burning rubber. The blonde reacted a bit less quickly. "Are we planning to lose them?" Rachel asked.

"Not yet." As I drove, I instructed Rachel to continue massaging her own breasts. "Imagine a lover's hands caressing you. Perhaps you don't know who it is. Maybe you are blindfolded. The hands are soft and gentle, exploring each centimeter of skin, as if examining for a blemish though none are there. No - don't touch the nipples yet."

Rachel's eyes were closed. She leaned back in her seat, sighing, rock hard nipples pointing towards heaven. "The hands treat your flesh as objects of wonderment, not like a pimply faced youth kneading dough. They work in unison, each breast receiving equal treatment. Long slim but strong fingers lifting from underneath, rolling up the inside slopes, rubbing the upper surface. Your breasts are so pale; your lover knows they never see the sun. You will learn how to display them better in time. You are like a flower, opening. And like a flower, your breasts need the sun and the rain. But all in time."

"May I touch my wet pussy?"

"Not yet."

At the next red light, I timed it so the blonde and her convertible full of hormones pulled even again.

"Squeeze your breasts. First one in each hand. Now press them together. Turn and point those headlights at the boys."

Rachel was giggling as she complied. The blonde in the next car was staring as intently as her passengers. Unlike them however, she remained calm. Her only reaction was a slow spreading grin brightening her face. The shades covering her eyes left her true feelings a mystery.

The light changed again, and I dodged through traffic, watching in my mirrors to see how the blonde reacted. She clearly was racing to keep up. Rachel meanwhile continued kneading her tits, leaning back against her seat moaning.

At the next traffic light, the blonde's only opening was pulling up on my side of the car. I instructed Rachel not to escalate the pattern yet, but rather to just continue manipulating her mammaries. Her hand started down her chest towards her groin. I gently reached across and grasped it.

"Not yet. No fucking yourself with your fingers until I say so."

Holding her tiny fingers in mine, I encouraged her to rub her stomach in languid circular strokes. Rachel began purring like a kitten.

The young man seated on the back of the convertible's rear seat closest to us had the best view into the car. In my side view mirror I saw he was cupping his package through his pants, kneading his balls and that rapidly growing cock. The blonde driver was grinning, looking past her passenger. But for the shades, she would be making eye contact with me, as if daring me to go further. Her left hand quietly undid two buttons on her shirt, exposing the fleshy tops of her generous breasts to me, without alerting her friends to this escalation of the game.

Rachel looked over towards the convertible. I directed her to lift her breasts clear of her torn shirt and brush her jacket aside. She cupped one in each hand and, grinning, hoisted them on display, arching her back like a magazine model to present the trophies triumphantly. As she did this, she noticed the blonde's cleavage. "Do you like her big tits better than mine?" she asked.

"No. I love the beauty of women's souls. Your spirit makes you special. Now, she seems to have potential. But it is you who I possess, and therefore am possessed by."

"Possessed?"

As Rachel asked this, the light turned green again. Blondie and I began a ballet of dodging through rush hour traffic, coordinating our efforts to remain in tandem.

"I don't care to be any man's property."

"Of course not. But you need a strong man to be truly free."

I waited for her to say what bullshit that was, but she was too busy dreamily caressing her breasts, her tongue flicking out across her lips. Despite my focus on traffic, I snuck enough sideways glances to ensure she maintained control, continuing her actions without extending beyond my instructions. My cock shocked me by swelling with renewed excitement. Watching her tongue move was almost better than feeling it around my shaft. Looking at her playing with her tits, however, made me want to try titfucking them. Seemingly reading my mind, Rachel chose that moment to squeeze her melons together, proving that even firm young midsized breasts could be formed into a tunnel of lust. My attention was so distracted I almost rear ended the blonde's convertible as she whipped ahead of me at the next traffic light.

My spirits sagged, disappointed that I had a poor view of my antagonist. Rachel made a pout, apparently realizing the boys in the red car now could only see her if they turned awkwardly. Fortunately, before either of us could comment, the light turned green. I cut through an opening to my left and maintained station beside the convertible.

"Now pull on your nipples. Grasp each one between your thumb and first finger. Caress the bottom of the nipple with the middle finger. Rub the flesh of your breast with your last two fingers."

I was able to see both Rachel's compliance and the reaction of the young men in the other vehicle. Their eyes were almost popping out of their heads. Drool ran down their chins. They were pointing, slapping palms and punching each other's shoulders. I chuckled. "Much more of this and we'll have them whipping out their cocks right in the middle of traffic."

"Oh, I think I'd enjoy that." Rachel blushed as she paused, her fingers still working her nubbins. She looked down, chewing on her lip. "But, for some reason, I think I'm more interested in how the driver is reacting. She is so beautiful, so classy, so cool looking."

In other words, everything Rachel thought she wasn't, and claimed to despise.

Rachel's remark drew my attention back to the blonde. I was close enough to see her nipples straining to join Rachel's in freedom. As I watched, the blonde slowly grinned. She reached a hand up to her shades and pushed them up to the top of her head. She gave me a leering wink. Rachel must have noticed too. She twisted in her seat, leaning forward, depriving the guys of the best view, directing the show at the woman. Rachel arched her back further.

"Now pull those nipples out from the mounds," I instructed. Rachel obeyed, using her remaining fingers to cup the underside, lifting the flesh like a baker showing off the treats. I thought the rowdiest young man was about to fall out of the convertible. Or maybe he was about to leap across towards us. I wondered if we had gotten too carried away for only a moment. Then I was distracted by the blonde reaching her hand discretely over to undo another button on her shirt, once again shielding her actions from her passengers. The guy sitting next to her might notice later, but for now, this display was only for Rachel and me.

Blondie used her fingertips to push the sides of her blouse apart. As she did this, she gently caressed the soft mounds of flesh cupped inside her white lace bra. It was like she was the ying to Rachel's yang. One dark and rough, the other creamy smooth. One lean and tight, the other pleasingly curved and padded. I shook my head trying to adjust the focus as images of the two of them together cascaded through my brain. I pictured the blonde exploring Rachel's smaller, firmer tits, while Rachel suckled on the blonde's impressive flesh. In this fantasy, I watched for a long while, stroking my hardness as the two girls fondled kissed and licked....

My reverie was shattered by honking horns. I was daydreaming through a green light. Blondie laughed, put both hands on the steering wheel and raced off through traffic. I drove off, thinking one part of the game was over, but still enjoying playing with Rachel.

"Continue pulling those nipples. Imagine it's the blonde with her mouth on your tits. She is not entirely new to this, but not overly experienced. Perhaps she had two female lovers. A roommate in college. All they did was tentative experimentation. Enough to give her a taste of the pleasures that await. After that ended badly, she went back to dating men - she never really stopped, but for a while wondered if she would ever fuck one again. She decided that she was surrounded by overgrown boys. Then, unexpectedly, she met a more mature lesbian lover. A woman dedicated to same sex love. A tender teacher. Blondie sucks your tits with talent honed to a fine edge by these lessons. The real difference though is when she touches your pussy. Her lover prepared her well. Blondie knows ways to caress a woman totally beyond what any man could hope to know."

I clanked over. Rachel was lying back in her seat, fingers frantically pulling at her nipples, stretching them far away from the supporting flesh. Her eyes were closed as she escaped into the fantasy I painted. Her moaning sounded pre-orgasmic.

"You may push your skirt up." Not that there was much skirt to push. Rachel spread her legs wider, hooking her right boot on the dashboard. Her left foot straddled the gearshift. She pressed her shoulders against the seat back, lifting her hips. Pantiless, once her skirt was scrunched around her waist, the breeze was free to cool her heat.

Although I had no need to shift as I steered effortlessly through traffic, I rested my hand on the shifter, casually caressing her calf. I felt her muscle stiffen, and then relax. Rachel said nothing about my touch. Instead, she asked, "What shall I touch now?"

"Stroke your inner thigh with your right hand; continue teasing your nipples with the left."

It took all my willpower to turn my eyes back to traffic from watching Rachel's delicate fingers tracing curves along her muscular legs. At the top of each arc, her forefinger would almost graze her labia, but she understood the limits of my instructions like the apt pupil she was. Her purring confirmed that the anticipation was almost as rewarding as the actual reward she would receive once I allowed her relief. That would not be immediate, however. For now, we were stuck in a Friday night bottleneck in the part of town known for after work partying. I restrained my frustration, retaining my appearance of calm. Taking advantage of the opportunity to observe Rachel stretching her nipples one at a time towards the heavens was my reward for patience.

"I suppose we lost our audience," Rachel moaned, then giggled, "though I think the guy in that 4 by 4 is enjoying this." She lifted her hand from her leg and waved. With another chuckle, she blew him a kiss.

My cock was threatening to rip my pants, so I released it from its imprisonment. Rachel's performance had more than revived me. I was sticking straight up like a tent pole. As traffic began to move, I gave myself a few gentle strokes.

"Wouldn't you rather I do that?" Rachel asked.

"I would rather you touch yourself."

Rachel did not have to be told twice. Using the fingers of her right hand to spread her labia wide, she flicked her clit out of its hood with her left thumb and proceeded to rub three fingers across it vertically, using a rapid motion that never broke contact with the sensitive flesh. Her moaning quickly became groaning. I was driving through traffic again, so could only watch out of the corner of one eye as first one, then two, and finally three fingers began stabbing into her own pussy, making a loud squishing sound.

She maintained this attack for several minutes. Her right hand slid back to her nipples, tugging each in turn, pulling them even harder than earlier. Her eyes were closed as her left thumb caressed a tender bump along the side of her cunt.

"Slow it back down, we still have a ways to go," I instructed.

"Oh, you might have a ways to go but I'm pretty close," Rachel said, gasping for air. Despite her humour, she obeyed my command, no longer finger fucking vigourously. She ran her hands around her inner thighs, finger tips teasing her labia, occasionally pinching her clit. With her eyes shut it was as if she barely was noticing that she was in public. Random vehicles continued driving past. Several men and more than a few women slowed to admire Rachel's display.

Rachel turned her head to look at me watching her. She broke into an easy grin, more relaxed than I had ever known her. Her fist was buried half way up her pussy. The car was filled with squishy sounds and her unmistakable aroma. I was seriously tempted to free my stiff cock and have her climb aboard my cock to fuck as I drove. I decided that would be not only dangerous, but too predictable. I pondered ways to find out if she wanted to fuck yet. If she did, I decided, I would deny her. 'Yeah, right,' my inner devil commented.

I wasn't the only one lost in thought. Rachel slumped back against the seat again, her thighs clenching around her fist. I suspected she was in the middle of a chain of silent orgasms. She blushed as our eyes met.

"I need to confess something." Rachel paused, her fingers frozen around her throbbing clit, her right nipple extended in her grasp.

It was hard to imagine she had any secrets left awful enough to make her blush.

"Go ahead," I said, steering around a slow moving cement truck. The driver stared so hard at Rachel that he almost wiped out a little old lady in a Civic. "Tell me."

"If it wouldn't cause an accident, I would be climbing aboard your cock right now. My cunt is craving a fucking from a good stiff cock."

"Look in the glove box."

"What?" Rachel looked confused. "What does the glove compartment have to do with me needing to get fucked? I'm asking you to pull off this damn freeway and you're playing silly games?"

I held her gaze, luckily not getting into an accident. Finally, she shrugged, saying, "I guess I better look before you get us both killed." She shook her head with the same heaviness she had shown earlier in the day. "I just start thinking you're a fun sorta freak then you go all weird on me again."