Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers

Her skepticism dissolved into a grin, her hair tossed back as she laughed, grabbing the big purple rubber dildo I had purchased earlier out of the opening. "Let me guess...the little shop around the corner?"

I smiled back, nodding, weaving through traffic again.

"It's like my favourite spot," Rachel exclaimed, rolling the fake cock between her palms, "I guess we have lots of tastes in common." She paused, grinning back at me. "Just let me get this nice and warm, and then you can watch me working it."

"You mean watch you fuck yourself with that plastic cock?"

"Yes."

"Say it as you do it."

"I'm going to fuck my soaking wet wide open cunt with this fat purple cock, wishing it was yours. But first, I'm using it to titfuck myself; to make sure I'm really ready. Ohhh, I'm laying her, eyes closed, wishing this was your cock." She paused, blushing again. I sensed another giggle trapped on her lips.

"What?"

Rachel broke into another huge grin, opening her eyes to stare over at me. "I hope you're not the jealous type. Truth is, I was thinking how nice your cock would feel, making my nipples hard as little pebbles, but then I realized - when I'm this horny, any cock would do." Her giggled bubbled out like water running through a brook, but I didn't care. Her nipples really did look like pebbles. I looked up from them to find myself making eye contact with some guy in a BMW. 'Yeah, man, that's MY hard cock poking out she's wanting,' I felt like yelling.

When I looked at Rachel again, she was pressing the eye of the cock against her right nipple. Still chuckling, she said, "Well, real cocks are still better. No matter how hard I push, this thing hasn't got a slit to trap my tip with. I love fucking a guy's peehole with my nubbin. As long as I get to lick up any stray drops of pee."

"Before or after?"

"During. Before After. All of the above."

As she licked the tip of the dildo, Rachel saw me looking down at my throbbing cock, the slit gaping thirstily.

"Like I said a minute ago. No blowjobs in the car. Way too much traffic. If you want one, pull over."

"Maybe later, I want lots of time at the lingerie store first. Please resume talking your way through using the substitute cock."

"It still feels good on my tongue, and licking it sends little electric shock waves from my tits to my pussy. It's hard to believe they can get more excited but I think I can feel my boobs swelling with arousal, and my cunt seems puffier."

Ignoring the fact that there had to be at least a dozen pairs of eyes watching, Rachel ran the dildo across the tops of her breasts, teasing her nipples more. The fingers of her other hand caressed her labia, tweaking her cunt wide open. Her clit was sticking out like the nose of a young animal, eager to leave its den. She flicked the long finger across the surface of her button as she rolled the dildo across her lean stomach.

"I love how a cock feels pressing against my navel. When I was a silly young thing trying to protect my virginity, I had a boyfriend who fucked my tummy as if it was a cunt. He loved to fill my well with his sperm." Rachel giggled. "I loved making him eat his own cum out of my navel. And after a while, I would get other guys to cum there, then phone him to come over and lick up the drying cream."

"I see you like rubbing it on the spot just above your slit too. I've done that before to tease a woman's clit out of its hood to make oral sex easier, but your button has popped already."

"Does that mean the meal is cooked?"

"Only if you're an e-z baste turkey."

"If you had said that yesterday, I might have made a joke about you being the turkey. But today I've learned you're more like a falcon....gliding along until you spot an opportunity, and then swooping in for the meal."

"I do like to eat my prey."

"I better get on with fucking myself or we'll never get shopping. But first, I just want to...."

"What?"

Rachel responded by reaching over and giving my naked cock one swift stroke with her palm, ending by curling the fingers around and polishing the knob. She stopped like that, one hand on me, one pressing the dildo at the opening of her cunt. I almost swerved into the next lane. The senior citizen in the sedan I just missed scowled, but then his prim and proper looking wife winked at me and pointed out to him what we were doing. He smiled then, honked his horn, and sped up slightly. I noticed however that the wife's head quickly dipped below the seat, towards his lap. I imagined the headline of tomorrow's paper, 'Rolling Freeway Orgy Kills Dozens.' The sub head would have to read 'but they died happy'.

Rachel followed my eyes and chuckled at the effect she was creating. "I never knew just driving to the store could be so exciting," she said, giving my cock a light slap before moving her hand back to caress her left breast. I noticed that during the distraction, the dildo had settled right in the entry to her pussy, nestling between the lips, but not quite penetrating. Again, she looked where I was looking, and smiled.

"Push it in slowly."

Rachel moaned as she pierced her lower lips with the fat rubber cock, pinching her nipples in turn with her free hand. I focused on the traffic for a few minutes, sufficiently entertained by Rachel's monologue.

"Oh, this dildo makes me so wet. I wish you could look over and see how shiny it is with my juices. In a few minutes, I'll be clenching my pussy around your cock instead of this fake one. Looking at your hard cock exposed as you drive makes me so wet. May I take the dildo to my mouth so I can taste it?"

"Yes, please."

I glanced from my driving to watch. As I turned my head, I realized the blonde in the red convertible had found us again. She was maintaining pace, one hand on the steering wheel, the other frantically moving below the level of the door. It registered a moment later that she had dropped off her passengers somewhere and was now alone in the car.

"This tastes salty but sweet," Rachel sighed, "and I think I taste a bit of your cum left over from earlier."

I watched with one eye on the blonde's tongue flashing across her lips, afraid I was about to see her rear end another car, but I was watching Rachel's actions too intensely to react.

"I'm putting the dildo back into my pussy now, pushing it all the way up in a single fast stroke, then only withdrawing it a bit so I stroke short fast strokes imagining it's your fat cock pistoning in and out."

The car in front of the blonde swerved to the off ramp, not knowing it was avoiding a collision by only inches as blondie strained to get a better look at Rachel's hand pushing the cock. As she stretched, I saw her nipples were now fully free from her shirt and bra, exhibiting her excitement erectly. I winked at her. She smiled in return.

I returned my concentration to driving, glancing often to watch the rubber cock sliding swiftly through Rachel's love tunnel. She continued her commentary. "I'm fucking myself with short strokes. It is very flexible compared to a real hard cock, so it tends to curve up to reach for my clit at the end of each stroke. That makes my hips want to lift off the seat driving the prick deeper into me. This is cool because a real guy would be too cramped to fuck me like this. I wish though that you could reach over to nibble my nipples. I am tugging them as hard as I can, but teeth would be so much better."

"We'll have lots of time for that later. Why don't you close your eyes and think of that blonde biting them as she fucks you with a strap on?"

Rachel chuckled. "I've never tried bi, but I suppose if I objected, you would have the right to ask 'who's vanilla now?' And she is cute, if you like Barbie dolls."

"She's frigging her clit as she drives, so I suspect she likes you too. At the least, she's not plain vanilla."

When Rachel did not chuckle in reply, I looked over more closely. Her eyes were closed, hips thrashing up off the seat, and twisting sideways as she thrust the dildo ever deeper ever faster. Rachel's breathing was becoming panting. Orgasm must be near. This was a good thing, since the exit for the shopping center was next.

"It would be cool for her to be a virgin. Then she could be the cherry you eat with my cream," Rachel said.

"In the parking lot?"

"No, I think we better save ourselves. I want to see what else you've thought up. But, first, I need to finish this."

Rachel sat up, turned her head and made eye contact with the blonde. In addition to the dildo, Rachel added two fingers thumping a steady tango beat directly on her clit. She dramatically rolled her tongue across her lower lip. The blonde duplicated the action. Suddenly, Rachel drew her tongue back into her mouth, her teeth bit sharply into her lower lip and she tensed. A shudder ran through her back. She collapsed back into the seat. Her tongue cleaned drops of her own blood off her lip. The dildo sat loose in her pulsating pussy as she continued stroking her clit through wave upon wave of orgasm. I pulled into a parking spot in time to watch. She finished with a heavy sigh, her eyes shut. Finally, she grinned and said, "Who's vanilla now?"

I looked around, saw the blonde's car parked nearby, but the woman herself had vanished.

After taking a minute to regain her composure, Rachel suddenly was the timid girl she had begun the day as, acting reluctant to enter the store. "Don't behave like a six year old," I admonished. "But hey, I'm not your Mommy. If you want to pout in the car I'll shop without you."

Marissa's Closet was an upscale boutique. In the front half of the store, nubile twentyish clerks dressed in tight stretch pants or short skirts topped with v-neck blouses offered peeps at there lacy under things as they alternated between overselling to embarrassed husbands and cajoling middle class housefraus to be daring and wear bikini panties. Friday evening, there was also a big contingent of giggling eighteen year old girls pawing through the discount thong pile by the cash register. They seemed amazingly uniformly bronzed and bleached, tall with poker straight hair down to their waspish waist. I suspected that the only way they told themselves apart was the colour of their navel gems. Or perhaps that was why they pulled the thongs above their low rider pants- then they could hopefully remember that 'Sandy is wearing scarlet, Trudy is wearing turquoise' et cetera.

I paused for a few minutes to admire the show. I knew it wasn't really for my benefit - no doubt some girl would go home and telephone her best friend to talk about the 'old pervy guy who was scoping me out at the Closet'- but it was theater, and screamed for an audience. In that way, I fulfilled my necessary function quite well I thought. After admiring the scenery, I worked my way back to the deeper recesses of the store. Marissa's Closet was a busy cupboard, and like many people's homes, a lot of the most interesting things were hidden in the back. At Marissa's, you had to even buy a membership in the "Curtain Club" to go through the partition - tantalizingly semi-sheer silk, hinting to the vanilla girls in front of the passions of the harem.

I paid the dues and joined the club. The world beyond the curtain was tinged with the tang of South Asian incense - sandalwood and cinnamon. The décor was more Pirates of the Caribbean than Dungeon. Vintage chests overflowed with silky thongs, not unlike those in the front of the store. There were additional items scattered discretely around, however. The effect was accentuated by the salesgirls, one of whom was costumed as a schoolgirl wearing a name tag reading "Barely legal bare bottom Betty", another was dressed in hip high black boots, a black leather bra, and the smallest leather skirt ever made. This Mistress wandered her zone slapping her thigh with a small quirt. I noticed that at the very back of the store, a sign read "Mistress Marissa's Old Tyme Saddle Shoppe and leather goods".

The woman who took my fee was made up in full goth effect, wearing a floor-length black cape. As she moved, I saw that under this she wore a lacy black teddy, accentuated by a silver chain around her neck, apparently linked to the nipple clamps poking out against the lace. As I waited for Rachel to catch up, I couldn't help but stare, and asked, "Is that in turn linked to your pussy?"

The sales clerk never broke eye contact. There was no hint of blushing. "We like to think our customers have enough confidence in their imagination to not only provide there own answers to fill in those blanks, but to prefer it that way."

She noticed Rachel approaching. "Although for a small tip, I'll show you and your girlfriend. If you - or she - want to explore beyond looking, the fee goes up. Depending how far you want to go, management might insist we take it off the premises. Lucky for you, the girls and I have arranged to park a trailer right behind the building."

"Well, at least you're not drooling or blushing at the prospect. I guess you only look vanilla."

"Who's vanilla now?" asked Rachel, arriving just at the end of the conversation. Her face glowed with excitement. Her eyes were like a little girl's at Christmas. Suddenly, I felt like a pervert Santa. "We're anything but vanilla here."

"Is there something in particular you have in mind?" the clerk asked, taking another five dollars from me to let Rachel in.

Rachel asked to just wander around the store. She went left. The clerk led me to the right. "Hi, my name is Monique. Are you familiar with our change room policies?"

"No."

"Along the left wall are conventional booths where your lady may try on what she wishes with privacy. In the back are private booths - little rooms really - where you may enter with her to assist or watch. We only ask that, to avoid legal problems, no sex occur."

"Wouldn't want anyone mistaking this for a bath house."

"Exactly."

"But how do you enforce that?"

"There are signs in the rooms. But we also like to reinforce verbally - we use closed circuit cameras."

"Smile you're on Marissa TV? How do you punish offenders? Posting their booties in action on the internet?"

Underneath the goth paint, Monique blushed. Apparently Victoria wasn't the only panty purveyor with a secret. Rather than answer, she brushed aside a curtain half way down the right wall, and showed me into a side room. "This however, is Marissa's most special cupboard. We call it "Alice's Wonderland'. If your lady chooses to try her choices on in this area, anyone who wishes may watch through the looking glass. If you wish, you may choose which side of the looking glass to be on."

"What difference does that make, if there's no touching?"

Monique gave a dramatic wink. She whispered, leaning in closely giving me a wonderful view of her magnificently firm lace enhanced bosom, and the scent of jasmine. "Did I say anything about no touching in the special rooms? There are cameras of course, but those are not monitored on an ongoing basis. What happens in the special room stays there."

The tip of the Monique's tongue flicked out across her black lined ruby red lips. She leaned even closer, her cape falling around both of us. I nervously glanced to see how Rachel was taking all of this but Rachel was still a little girl in a candy store, staring at a mannequin displaying a black lace corset with red trim, displayed complete with garter belt, stockings, six inch heels and both handcuffs and a whip.

Monique gently touched my chin with her fingers and swiveled my head so our noses were touching. I felt her nipples cutting into my chest like diamonds. Her breath was a sweet cloud in my nostrils. Most shocking though was her hand reaching in between us, fondling my cock through my slacks. Already excited by the exhibitionism on the way over, my wooden soldier was instantly at attention.

"Of course, I would love to model for you in a private room." She stared across, making eye contact with Rachel. "Do you mind my using your boyfriend? I promise to give him back intact. Almost, anyway."

"He's not really my boyfriend. He's just a guy from work that I fucked in the park who thinks he can prove he's kinkier than me. Use him all you want, as long as there's pleasure in it for me. Oops - I mean, for him."

"How about for both of you?"

"I'm not a lesbian, so I doubt watching you model will do much for me."

"Let's see about that. Now what shall I model?"

"How about that outfit Rachel is drooling over?

"You guys go in this side," she held the curtain open. "I'll appear on the other side of the looking glass in a moment." She lowered her voice. "You do know that you tip me for this, right?" I nodded as she startled me with a peck on my lips. The parting squeeze of my package was less unexpected.

"What are you grinning about?" Rachel asked as she joined me on the seven foot long padded bench in the viewing area.

"Just how unusual the world has suddenly become today. Sex in the park. You masturbating on command in the car. Monique taking us through the looking glass. I know I've never had my nuts grabbed in a store before."

"Gee, who's vanilla now?"

As if to emphasize her point, Rachel reached over without warning and harshly squeezed my scrotum.

"Ouch. Speaking of vanilla. What about this 'I'm not a lesbian' crap. Drawing lines and defining ourselves with labels? Who's vanilla now?"

"Well, I have never been with a woman before. You started today talking about fantasies. It's never been a dream of mine to munch carpet."

"Showing off for the blonde seemed to turn you on just right."

Rachel giggled and sighed. "It started out that the guys' watching was exciting. Her response did connect with me."

"Pretty strongly, I think."

"Oh, yeah. Like surf crashing. A fucking tidal wave."

She grabbed my hand and slid it up her thigh. I noticed that her tiny skirt was bunched under her butt. Her naked pussy was still dripping wet. In addition, as my fist was swallowed into her depths, I felt strong contractions. "Maybe it was more of a hurricane - leaving everything wet and shaking," Rachel said, sighing again and leaning back against the padded wall. Without waiting for Monique to begin, I started fisting Rachel, pounding four fingers and most of my hand so deep inside her that I was glad my watch was on my other wrist. Her thighs clamped down on my arm, holding me longer on each stroke.

"So, maybe you are bi curious?" I suggested as I masturbated her.

"I don't know," Rachel managed to gasp out as a chain of orgasms built, "because you were there too. And, as much as I slammed you to Monique, that was the most exciting part."

"Me watching?"

"Sharing with you."

Rachel's torn blouse hung open. I reflected for the first time what a sight she must have presented inside the store. Her perky tits stood swollen at the ready, crowned by nipples screaming to be nibbled, sucked or tortured. As if reading my mind, Rachel ran her right hand softly across her taut abdomen, up to her chest. She caressed the underside of each mounds in turn. As she held the right one, her thumb curled around to press the nipple from the side, pushing it inwards, then downwards. Her forearm then trapped that breast as she repeated the nipple rolling on the left side. The muscle action kept the massaging action going all along the top of her right tit as well.

I watched, wondering why she was only using one hand. My question was quickly silently answered. Rachel reached over with her left hand and undid my pants, allowing my hard cock to pop free. She giggled as her palm wrapped around the slick surface of my cockhead, lubricated by oozing pre-cum. "Now that you're not driving, I have no excuse not to give you a little head. Oops. I don't mean that you're only a little mouthful. You are just the right size."

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,474 Followers