Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that little one would go all the way."

"She's obviously not vanilla."

"How did she taste?"

"Yummy. Sweet." Rachel giggled, "Ironically, like vanilla - she must use a flavoured body wash."

"I hope Gwen gets her over here soon. My mouth is watering. I want to lick her as they eat you."

Gwen seemed to be in no hurry though. She was returning Monique's affections by caressing the tiny tits on the younger woman, teasing them. She quickly revealed that she had snuck a pair of silver butterflies out of her magic carpet bag. They materialized into nipple clamps. Monique uttered a brief "ouch" as the first one went one, but sighed as the second joined it.

Having covered Monique's nipples, Gwen kissed down her flat belly, pausing to slowly rim her navel, then flicking her tongue in the depression, swirling it about. Monique was helpless, slumped against the wall at first, then pulling away from it, pushing her groin up and out, begging for Gwen to lick her. Gwen teased her skillfully, trailing her tongue around Monique's pubic triangle, but never plunging to her labia. Instead, having laved Monique's belly, Gwen nibbled her inner thighs, allowing her golden hair to brush teasingly across Monique's hungry cunt.

Rachel opened the gift Gwen had left us. Inside the white paper bag was a votive candle and a packet of matches. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked.

I answered by reaching my hand into the sack and claiming control. I passed Rachel the matches but held the candle in front of her. Once it was lit, the glow inspired us each to observe a moment of silent reflection. I thanked my personal deity for all the joys of the day, and especially those to come. I smirked, thinking of a woman named Grace that I knew, wishing she was here to share the moment with us. Finally, gently, I raised the flame above us, tipping the candle slowly. The height was enough that the wax cooled slightly in the air but it was still warm, perhaps even hot. Rachel yelped in pain as the first trickle ran down her chest from her shoulder towards her nipple. I felt her pussy clench down on my cock, as if telling me the pain was fine. Any doubt was erased as Rachel leaned back to warmly kiss me as I painted a trail of wax across her tits, outlining her nipples.

In the other side, Gwen had finished teasing Monique, or at least, her lips were creeping closer to the glint of gold which had to be the key jutting out of Monique's pussy.

"It's amazing that it stays there, given how wet she must be." I said to Rachel, who just moaned through the warmth of the wax blanket. The drying wax crackled as I tweaked her nipples again. Little bits peeled away, gradually revealing more of her tits to the air. Although the room was warm, it was cooler than the wax, so her flesh stiffened as if being exposed to coldness. This made her breasts seem fuller. I warmed them with my hands, cupping them in my palms as she squirmed on my lap.

Gwen nuzzled her lips into Monique, grasping the handcuff key in her teeth. I think we all held our breath for a second wondering if she could resist licking Monique, who likely tasted delicious. "How can she, without dropping the key?" I asked.

"As if that's important," Rachel replied. She clearly understood the woman's viewpoint.

We watched the key fall to the carpet as Gwen began grazing on Monique's tasty tenderness, where Rachel had been so recently. As she did this, her hands cupped Monique's firm young ass, drawing the halves apart. Monique squirmed with obvious pleasure from Gwen's attention, reaching down to push Gwen's face against her quim. Then she started twisting her hips, rotating across Gwen's mouth, dragging Gwen's tongue across her slit, but this meant Gwen could not get a secure grasp on Monique's clit. Gwen responded by giving Monique a sharp tap on her bum. She stopped chewing long enough to say "Don't fight me."

Gwen then took a firm grip on Monique's clit in her teeth and resumed spanking the naughty sales girl. Monique was writhing against the rhythm, moaning from the mix of pain and pleasure. Gwen varied her attack, swirling her tongue around Monique's clit. Gradually she snuck her fingers between Monique's buttocks. The younger woman yelped in surprise when Gwen's nails pierced her anal ring. Gwen whipped her clit in a frenzy, adding fingers to Monique's pussy, now fingerfucking both holes. Monique was breathing heavily, drenched in her own perspiration, riding Gwen's tongue and fingers in a long wave of orgasms.

Watching this turned Rachel on even more. Despite the wax and the pussy filled with cum, she grabbed my hands and used them to torture her nipples further. Once I got going, she started twisting her own clit as she writhed hard against my trapped cock.

Rachel came again just as Monique finished. I marveled at how giving Gwen was being. But her turn was to come. While Monique slumped on the floor, leaning against the wall, Gwen retrieved the key off the carpet and freed her from her restraints. They collected the toys and clothing on their side of the booth, and quickly materialized in our space.

"I see she wasted no time," Gwen said. "She seems to have liked my gift."

Rachel was slumped in my arms, ready to collapse to the floor in exhaustion if I released my grip on her tits. Hoping it would keep the goo in her pussy, I used a quick smooth maneuver to lift her off my cock. Cum still began oozing down her thighs before I could lay her out on the bench.

Noticing Monique's conflicted look, I instructed her "She is for you both to share. One of you, at least, must also clean my cock."

"Let's do him first," Gwen told Monique. They wasted no time falling to their knees on either side of me and bathing my shaft with their tongues. Although the instructions had only covered cleaning my cock, Monique soon, after curling her tongue around the bottom of my cock head, started deep throating me. Gwen shifted around to where she could suck my balls.

"Don't forget Rachel," I instructed. I resumed stroking my cock gently as the girls turned their attention on my new partner. My goo had oozed out enough to coat her thighs almost down to her knees. Gwen worked from the top and Monique started from the bottom. After bumping heads once, they switched so that Monique got the left thigh and Gwen the right. Quickly their concentration was focused on cleaning every bit of cum off Rachel. Gwen paused briefly to appreciate the sweet and salty combination. Monique's tongue remained too busy.

Rachel had her eyes shut, lying back on the bench reveling in the treat. Her tiny hands cupped her own breasts, massaging them as the girls ate her. She began tweaking her nipples. After a while, as Gwen and Monique were reaching the tops of her thighs, their hair sweeping across her labia, Rachel glanced up. Seeing me fondling my revived cock, she moaned, "Fuck Monique, give her a bit of what I love."

I hesitated; about to protest that I was unlikely to come again, but realized it didn't really matter. Rachel was using me like a meat dildo to penetrate her temporary slave. Like a reward for good behaviour. Whether it was a reward for me or for Monique might be a good question, or perhaps even a gift to herself of the pleasure of watching. Goodness knows Rachel had proven that she liked to watch.

My cock throbbed with excitement. I wasted little time musing about who gained most from this experience. One short step and I was immediately behind Monique, whose trim but round ass stuck invitingly in the air as she burrowed her tongue deeper into Rachel's most intimate spaces. This angle gave me a fresh look at Gwen, buried between Rachel's thighs, licking and sucking her new friend's clit.

"Oh, yes, right there. That is so fucking great," Rachel moaned. She ran her fingers through Gwen's hair, pressing her face closer to her pussy. Not ignoring Monique, she caressed the younger woman's cheek gently, encouraging her to insert her tongue forcefully.

Gwen was flicking at Rachel's clit as Monique cleaned the cum cocktail off Rachel's pussy walls. I took advantage of this moment and pulled Monique's hips back to meet my thrusting cock. She was so wet that my meat slid effortlessly into the depths of her womb. As I pounded into her, withdrawing my cock then pumping the full length into her again, I slipped a hand off her hip intending to diddle her clit. I found that not only Monique herself, had a finger there, but that Gwen was wrestling her over control of that love button. I slid my finger into Gwen's wet slit instead. Soon, I was finger fucking Gwen as she and Monique nibbled Rachel towards yet another orgasm.

"Start slowly," Gwen cautioned me.

I had lost my sense of time long ago. This odd little booth within the exotic sex shop seemed like a world literally through a looking glass. Although it seemed like hours, it also seemed like Monique's pussy began convulsing around my cock after only a few dozen strokes. Rachel's hips were bumping up off her bench with increasing fervour. My finger fucking of Gwen became fist fucking as her slit opened like a glove and my hand just slid inside her, buried wrist deep. There was no need to work my hand in and out slowly, she was slick and dilated. I was able to flex my fingers inside her, feeling her muscles clenching in response. Although I had no finger free to stroke Gwen's clit, she took care of stimulating that, bouncing it with her spare thumb. I varied the fucking, introducing slow steady strokes, using my fist like a cock. I found it worked well to time my rhythm to push into both Gwen and Monique at once, and then withdraw partially from each. Gwen's hips began swaying, adding to the sense that she was trying to milk my hand.

"Harder, fuck me with all your force," Gwen moaned.

Monique took advantage of Gwen being distracted to get a turn at Rachel's clit. Soon though, both tongues were rapidly attacking it, like a game where the winner was the one sucking it when Rachel came. Rachel was fucking their faces, bouncing her hips up against their mouths. Monique added fingers, one at a time, until she was fucking Rachel with three fingers. At the moment when Monique inserted the three stiff digits together, Rachel's dam burst, triggering a chain of orgasms surging through al three women. Rachel fell off the bench, causing us to all collapse in a heap on the floor. Luckily, my cock, still hard but unable to spurt again, slipped out of Monique and was not injured.

Gwen giggled, pointing to it, sticking up in the air like a flagpole. All three girls kissed and caressed it playfully, but as we lay there catching our breath, my erection subsided.

"I wish we had pictures of what we just did," Rachel moaned. "I'd love to show them to my grandchildren someday when they try to shock me. I'd be really able to say 'who's vanilla now?'"

Noises from beyond our cubicle reminded us all that we weren't in Oz or Never Never Land, but inside Marissa's Cupboard, a very special ladies' boutique. Monique, the sales clerk, realized she had a job to do. "You guys, I loved the sex, but if you don't buy a ton of stuff, my boss is going to be really pissed at me."

"Of course," I said, "we'll buy the corset outfit, boots, a whip, handcuffs and a dozen bra and panty sets."

"I'll take care of your tip." Gwen told Monique.

Monique dressed quickly, disappearing to wrap up our purchases as the rest of us pulled ourselves together. We noticed it was almost closing time. Gwen whispered to Monique quietly then took me aside. "I've convinced Monique to spend the weekend with me and a few friends. We'll throw a party tomorrow. You should bring Rachel."

She handed me a card with her address on it. "We'll start in the afternoon, so come early, so you have time to come often."

I noticed Rachel waiting by the door, pouting slightly. With the excitement passed, Rachel actually looked jealous that I was chatting intimately with Gwen. Not about to let Rachel yank my chain, I bent closer, cupping Gwen's ass as I gave her a slow soulful kiss. "See you tomorrow," I said loudly so it could be heard across the store. I put Gwen's card in my pocket as I walked over to Rachel.

"I'm tired," she said as we reached my car.

Looking across the parking lot, I had a sudden inspiration. "We both live way across town. By the time I drive you home, then I go home, it will be way late and neither of us has had dinner. I've always wanted to stay overnight in a luxury suite in the new hotel over there, and just be pampered. If you joined me, we could soak in a whirlpool, order room service and relax."

"Drat, I should have bought a nighty."

"Oh, I doubt you'll need one. But you can model some of your underwear for me."

Rachel's grin meant 'yes.' The car ride was short, but it seemed even quicker. My little vehicle shot across the parking lots like a rocket ship.