Who's Vanilla Now? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, though, Monique was moaning, not complaining. Rachel grinned, obviously enjoying her power. She turned to the mirror, smiling at us. Her hands roamed her young body mimicking Monique's earlier performance. The rough texture of the leather toy still in her grip left red blooms on the exposed skin. I would have bet it was impossible for her nipples to be longer than they had grown in the park, but there they were, sticking out boldly, screaming to be licked, bitten, used and abused.

Gwen stopped caressing herself long enough to reach into her carpetbag and handed me a digital camera. She licked inside my ear as she whispered. "Now we can all have prints without entertaining some pimply faced kid at the photo hut. I just love technology."

I busily clicked away filling up the camera's memory card as Rachel worked the whip around her body, spiraling around it. "Like a lover caressing her flesh," Gwen observed.

Rachel worked the lash so the tip flicked delicately at her skin. "Kissing it," in Gwen's words.

Occasionally, Rachel twisted the whip to keep Monique's attention, tapping her first on the nose, and then teasing her tits. "I wonder where she learned such skill," I said.

Gwen merely moaned in reply, writhing on the seat much as Rachel had in just the same spot during Monique's demonstration. After several minutes of alternating between her own mock torments and taunting Monique, Rachel said, "Kiss my boots, little one."

Monique obeyed almost instantly, but apparently not quickly enough for Rachel, who rained a rapid series of very real whip lashes along the clerk's naked back. The lack of room for a good backswing softened the pain, causing the lash to create red marks but not cutting the flesh.

"Please don't mark me." Monique begged.

Rachel looked up at me, staring. I knew before she said the words, "Who's vanilla now?"

Still, Monique did not use the safe word.

Despite this, although Rachel talked tough, she slowed the tempo of her play, keeping it a sexual game rather than a truly painful experience for the young clerk.

I clicked a series of photos of Rachel staring defiantly towards the camera; the tiny slave at her feet. Makeup was smeared across Monique's heart shaped face. The tears rolling down her cheeks contrasted with Rachel's determined composure. They say a camera always speaks the truth, and what this one told was not these details, but the rapture the two young women shared in those moments. Monique strained at her restraints to grasp Rachel and kiss her way up the inside of her legs. Rachel was soaked down to her knees. Monique licked slowly, lapping up all the liquid. As she worked, Rachel slumped back against the wall, much as Monique had earlier. Despite her rapture, she never forgot to play to her audience. I am sure it was for our benefit that she made a show out of flailing Monique's naked back with the whip. The short downward strokes looked almost gentle, falling like rain.

With Gwen moaning as she experienced a chain of intense orgasms, I decided to step things up a notch. I quietly stood and followed the route Rachel had taken earlier, crossing to the other side of the glass. Once there, I determined that it was actually impossible to see anything through the looking glass. Rachel's shock at seeing the camera in my hand confirmed that even the flash did not shine through.

"Recorded for posterity," I said.

"Just for you?"

"It's digital, easy to copy. Perhaps something to show your grandchildren when they accuse you of being boring."

"After I show them, I can ask 'Who's vanilla now?'" Despite the question, Rachel appeared anxious. I had interrupted her dream like state and perhaps the enormity of the several steps she had taken today was catching up with her. For a moment, Monique was ignored. However, like a good slave, she kept working, since Rachel had not told her to stop. When Monique's tongue grazed the curve where Rachel's thigh became her pussy, Rachel moaned, her fears melting away instantly.

I preserved that moment for posterity, flashing quickly on first Monique's tonguing, and then making sure to capture Rachel's expression of ecstasy. Never again could she say "I'm not bi" with total confidence.

Rachel was distracted by the flash. She frowned momentarily, but then turned slightly towards the camera and said," take a picture of how hard my nipples are and how far away from my poor tiny titties I can pull them with my fingers." She paused to moan as Monique's tongue started stabbing at her clit, bouncing her hips back against the change room wall. I glanced at the mirror. Not even Gwen's shadow was visible, but I could hear her moaning as well, evidence that she was still there and enjoying the show.

I had forgotten for a minute or two that my cock was still dangling out my zipper. Without Gwen caressing it, it had temporarily relaxed to half staff, precum still oozing from the slit. Monique's ravishing of Rachel filled it to full size again, and I became aware of the throbbing between my own legs. I was briefly uncertain how to accommodate that, as I had no hand free while taking pictures. As I pondered this dilemma, I watched Monique bathing the inside of Rachel's cunt with her tongue, ending each stroke with a tease of Rachel's pearl. Rachel had quit playing with her nipples and now gripped Monique's hair, pressing the clerk's face tightly into her groin.

I busily clicked a few more shots of Rachel's face, experimenting until I got comfortable with the zoom feature. Monique was obviously no novice. She sucked and licked at Rachel's clit, drawing it right into her mouth then gripping it with her teeth, nibbling at first, and then pulling and twisting. She slid her fingers along side her tongue, straining against the handcuffs. I stepped back to capture the tableau of her joyous captivity.

Stepping to the doorway reminded me that I was neglecting Gwen. Rachel had her eyes shut as she enjoyed the tongue lashing, and I could take pictures easily through the glass. I walked back to the viewing side.

Gwen had fallen right off the bench, and was collapsed in a puddle on the carpet, curled into a fetal position. Her eyes were glued to the show through the window. As Monique slowly ran her tongue down the length of Rachel's cunt, then back to bounce her mistress' clit with the tip of her tongue, Gwen sank her fist deep inside her own cunt, except for her thumb which she kept free, and used to flick her clit each time Monique licked Rachel's button. Gwen's other hand was busy with her breast, alternately cupping the flesh and pulling at the nipple. I wondered for a moment as I stood watching whether every patron in the store could hear her load moans.

I stepped closer to Gwen and pulled her up off the floor. I turned so we were sideways to the mirror. She seemed to have no doubt of my desires.

"I can watch your girl get off while I get you off. That is so cool."

She took my penis in her hand and ran her tongue around the bottom rim of the crown, slurping up my precum. My cock surged to full hardness, tilting upwards. She took this as her cue and vigourously bobbed up and down, easily deep throating me for a dozen strokes. The first few she held her mouth wide open, so there was little suction and less friction. Then with each following swallow, she added a bit more. First, she just closed her lips over the root, like a kiss. Then she did that, but held her lips shut as she ran her mouth back up my length. Next, she added a little teeth momentarily at the start. Then she skipped the teeth, only to surprise me at the end by allowing my cock to taste the air, and then she teased the tip with her teeth.

As Gwen chuckled at my shocked "ouch", I checked out how Rachel and Monique were progressing. Monique was busily bringing Rachel to yet another orgasm. Rachel was running the whip along the nape of Monique's neck and lazily whisking it down her back. Monique had separated the smooth globes of Rachel's ass and was slowly working her finger up Rachel's rear. As soon as Rachel began twisting on the first finger, Monique slipped in a second. All the while, she continued licking and caressing Rachel's slick pussy. Monique continued until she had her entire tiny fist incredibly in Rachel's ass, which I would never have guessed could be stretched that far. Monique vigourously fist fucked Rachel as Gwen sucked me closer to orgasm.

To reward me for the pain of her bite, Gwen kissed the tip of my cock gently, teasing the slit with her tongue, and then licking the entire head before resuming her deep throating. The next trick was rolling her tongue around my shaft as she dropped her jaw along the length. On the way back up, she held her tongue pressed flat against the underside of my cock, dragging it. The sudden friction was extremely stimulating. I grabbed at Gwen's nipples to get her attention.

"I'm almost ready."

Gwen just nodded her understanding, concentrating at the task at hand, adding her teeth dragging along the top vein of my member, usually a painful proposition, but suddenly very invigorating. My balls tensed below where she grasped my root. For some strange reason I noticed that the music filtering in from the main area of the store was Britney Spear's "Toxic". I grunted "I hate Britney Spears."

"What?" Gwen asked, her voice muffled around my cock.

"Sorry, just reflex," I replied, reassuringly stroking her hair. She must have taken this as a hint, as she resumed sucking me, with even more vigour, her tongue corkscrewing around my shaft on both the up and down journeys.

Glancing over to see what was happening on the other side of the glass; I was shocked not to see Rachel at all. She had left Monique collapsed in a corner, still quivering from exertion - or orgasm? - with Rachel's cream dripping off her chin, hanging like raindrops off her nipples, slowly puddling on the floor.

Gwen bobbed in time to Smashmouth's "All-Star", a definite improvement in the music. Fingers suddenly pinched my nipples. This cued my system, and my goo burst out the end of my organ, filling Gwen's throat. She kept sucking eagerly.

Rachel's breath warmed my right ear as she ran her hands down my stomach, massaging my dense nest of curly hair. "Don't waste too much of that on yourself slut. Save some for me," she instructed Gwen.

Gwen shifted her eyes up to silently speak to Rachel. They linked hands, Rachel raking her nipples across my back as she slid sideways and dropped to her knees facing her blonde admirer. A strand of cum leaked from Gwen's pouty lower lip, dangling in front of her chin. Rachel snaked her tongue out, catching the trail with a swirling motion, sweeping it into her own mouth while leaning into a kiss. Opening wide, her eyes catching mine, Gwen made a show of rolling a snowball of goo from her tongue to Rachel's. My dark haired partner in adventure captured the spirit of the moment, wrapping her tongue around Gwen's, reaching out to knead the blonde's breasts, gently at first, and then more briskly, raking her thumbs roughly across the engorged nipples.

"He's an incredible fuck," Rachel breathed into Gwen's mouth. "It's too bad you had him come in your mouth, His cock is made to be sat on, to have pounding into your cunt like a piston, splitting you wide open. That's why I let him talk me into toying with my nipples in the car. Because he's no fancy boy like your friends. He's pure beef. Nothing fucking vanilla about him."

"Well, he's still hard." Gwen pointed out. "Which of us gets to fuck him now?"

"No shit." Rachel turned her head slightly and immediately felt the tip of my resurgent cock brushing her hair. "That's incredible. All this without any chemical assistance either. Truly proving the power of refusing to act vanilla."

Gwen reached up and with one hand stroked my cock. Her other fingers grazed Rachel's breast, teasing her nipple, and then touched Rachel's chin. Gwen guided Rachel's lips towards my cock. "Kiss it."

Rachel wrapped her tongue around my shaft and sucked the tip between her lips. "I want you and Monique to lick his cum out of me," she told Gwen. "So I guess that means it's my turn to fuck him. Sorry."

Rachel sat me on the padded bench while Gwen lay back against the wall. In one smooth motion, Rachel planted her wide open dripping pussy smoothly on my rigid cock. Then she grabbed my hands and guided them to her nipples. My palms pushed the lacy fabric of the corset against the underside of her modest mounds, making her squirm with pleasure at the sensation. "At least you can enjoy the view," Rachel told Gwen.

Gwen's hands grasped her own tits, mimicking how Rachel was using my hands. I felt like a puppet on a string, finally having lost control to Rachel.

"I can do more than just watch," Gwen said, reaching into her bag of tricks to produce a little plastic egg. First, she ran it across her nipples, writhing from the stimulation, three fingers deep inside her cunt, her head thrown back.

For a moment, Rachel and I were not even in the same place as Gwen had gone to. This did not seem to bother Rachel, who was busy bouncing up and down on my pole. "Pinch my tits harder," she said, stroking her clit with her own fingers. The back of her hand was rubbing my cock at the spot it entered her. The extra friction along the vein burned where Gwen had used her teeth. I groaned in pain.

Rachel laughed wickedly. This startled Gwen out of her trance. "Sorry, honey, I didn't mean to stop you short of orgasm," Rachel said.

"Not a problem. I've been cumming in little waves since I saw you on the freeway."

Gwen rose up on her knees and leaned forward, kissing Rachel again, her hands joined mine exploring those tender young breasts. I figured Gwen deserved a turn so I moved my palms to fondle her more substantial tits, but found Rachel had beat me to it. Having been a boy scout, my motto remained "be prepared", so I slid my hands down Gwen's flanks, gently rubbing her skin.

My left hand curled instinctively behind Gwen, exploring the crack of her ass, teasing her cavity open. My right hand would have sought out her dripping pussy, but it found the entrance blocked by Gwen's egg. I hesitated, enjoying Rachel bouncing on my hard cock.

"It's fun but difficult kissing you with you going up and down so much." Gwen said, as my fingers finally figured out that my left hand could hold Gwen's ass open so my right hand, lubed by her own wetness, could probe up her rear cavity. I enjoyed the feeling of the egg vibrating through her membrane. Gwen's wriggling suggested she liked the double exposure too.

"But it'll be worth it once I'm full of cum for you to lick clean." Rachel said, "Except it might take a few minutes for him to recharge this time."

Poor Monique was left out for several minutes more. I peeked over at her. Straining against the handcuffs, unable to even reach the wet spot between her legs. She seemed to be sitting in a bit of a puddle. Her arousal was so intense that she was rubbing her own naked nipples with her elbows and scrunching her thighs tightly together, attempting to reach another orgasm. Her urgent whimpering was barely audible over the intercom. Rachel and Gwen seemed not to notice as they raced into their own little worlds.

If it was a race, Gwen won handily. Rachel was correct that my repeated orgasms had depleted my sperm bank. The erection was a produce of excitement and blood flow. Rachel's success required me filling her cunt with fresh cream. Gwen had the benefit of the female's remarkable capacity to cum consecutively. It only took a couple of dozen deep thrusts of my fingers into her anus, combined with her toy, to make Gwen scream with joy.

"No fair, Gwen had a head start," complained Rachel. Since it was Gwen who had just blown me, this was literally correct.

"Squeeze his balls and jump up and down the full length of his shaft," Gwen suggested. As Rachel complied, Gwen picked up the camera and snapped a series of shots, capturing the full range of exposures of my penis in and out of Rachel's cunt. I played to the camera, tweaking her nipples with exaggerated motions. At first, Rachel seemed unhappy about Gwen shooting pictures of us fucking, but as her pussy started quaking and she felt the new load of cum marshalling in my balls, she just sighed and collapsed back against me. Rather than let me explode, however, she rode me through her series of orgasms, clamping her fist at the base of my shaft like a cock ring.

Before long, Rachel was not just accepting the photos, but was mugging to the camera, sliding her body over mine searching for fresh ways to display her half naked elegance. Every half dozen shots or so, she would giggle and say, "Who's vanilla now."

Still without letting me come, Rachel finally remembered Monique. She instructed Gwen, "Go get Monique and bring her here. You may take some pictures of her eating cream out of my cunt before you get your turn."

Gwen pouted slightly, but ultimately she obeyed. Before she left, she reached into her carpetbag and left Rachel a small paper bag. "If I get held up with Monique, try this, "she said.

Monique had not seen Gwen to this point, and seemed shocked that another player had joined our game. The little goth goddess wasted no time however, getting into the spirit. This was assisted when it required much dramatic searching for the key. It was not hanging on the wall. Monique's cape had no pockets. Eventually, Monique giggled.

"I have the key on me," Monique said.

"How can that be? You're virtually naked."

Monique shifted her eyes down, looking at her damp crotch. "While you guys were making so much noise over there it bled right through the walls, I managed to pick it up with my pussy lips. I thought I might be able to pass it to my hands. I wasn't able to free myself because it sorta got stuck up there."

"Did you ever think of using your lips?" Gwen asked.

Monique giggled, and blushed. It amazed me how a woman could do all sorts of bizarre sexual things, and get embarrassed about others. But it happens. Monique looked at the floor as she spoke, in a tiny voice. "I tried eating my own pussy once, but just was never flexible enough. So I didn't bother trying today."

"You need to take up yoga," Gwen advised, effortlessly doubling over to kiss her own pubes. The three of us watched admiring how her tongue teased her own clit. Monique leaned forward, straining at her bonds. She could just barely tickle the tips of Gwen's nipples with the tip of her tongue. Gwen bent closer; allowing the young goth to suckle the blonde's engorged nubs.

Rachel spun around on my lap.

I continued to ravage Rachel's tits, biting and sucking with so much passion. It took only a few deep thrusts for her to reach orgasm. I filled her with my seed. Even though Rachel had just climaxed, the flood of goo into her tight cunt made her muscles clench down harder on my cock, as she had another orgasm even stronger than the first. She collapsed in my arms. "This feels so good," she murmured.

"Turn around again and watch," I suggested. She obeyed, exposing her tits to further play by me. I held her tightly against my groin, my cock remaining stiff inside her, acting as a plug so none of the cream she had promised Gwen could leak out. Rachel sighed contently, gently rubbing her back along my front, swaying against me as I pinched her nipples.

Gwen was teasing Monique, rocking back and forth, popping her nipples in and out of Monique's mouth. As Monique tried to reach further, the handcuffs pulled on her wrists. I wondered how far she could go without dislocating a joint. She seemed so intent on her task that she was beyond caring.

Gwen gradually just kept inching closer, reducing the strain. Rachel said "I kind of wish she was going backwards. I wanted to see how far Monique might go."