Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

I began looking at houses and flats; places to either buy or rent that would suit me but I was a choosy guy despite my newfound affluence. The home I'd been brought up in was perfect for me; a nice neighbourhood; a substantial and pleasant rear garden; plenty of open space around us and perhaps most importantly, a loving mother there who cooked like a saint and whatever place I looked at seemed dowdy or definitely down-market to me.

Not only that, the prices they expected me to pay seemed exorbitant in the extreme and I soon found that were I to set up on my own, my finances would limit me to something remarkably small and pokey. Nevertheless the search for a new home became part of my life for a while – it just didn't seem fair to leave Mum with the task of looking after me for the rest of my life.

Back at work, things were still working out fine – and then something happened that set things rolling even faster and which changed the course of my future. My boss paid me the ultimate accolade by telling me I'd won a week-long stay at a well-renowned Country Club Hotel down on the coast, an award announced at an office social gathering. It was an annual award for the best Manager across the entire company and I was staggered to win.

"Congratulations Chris and welcome to the world of Management!" beamed the boss as he slapped my back heartily, almost jerking the glass of beer from my hand, "You've really deserved this vacation – well done my boy!"

I was over the moon, although as we came together again after the announcement, the boss brought something up; something that had niggled at me as soon as the award was announced.

"You're not married are you?" he said, a questioning frown crossing his brow, "Any idea who you'll take along?"

I had no time to reply before he was off again.

"Don't suppose it matters really," he continued, his voice rumbling, "But it's an all expenses paid week for two people, so bring someone along, for heaven's sake."

Wow, all paid for, I now realised; the facts sinking in.

'Fantastic!' I thought, then I sobered quickly.

"Ummm, I'm a bit stuck there," I answered hesitantly, "I'm sort of on my own, I don't actually have a girlfriend at present; haven't had time for one to be honest."

"Well don't let that stop you having a good time – find someone, find a bit of skirt somewhere," he boomed, "Make sure you take someone with you; be damn silly of you not to."

And then he left me to accept the backslaps and congratulations of my colleagues and for me to consider my options.

I could phone a female friend, of whom I had only a small number...but whom? Could I just go out and find someone? Could I enjoy a whole week in the company of any of them anyway?

Or I could ask Mum if she'd like to accompany me?

The decision was quick and easy – there was no alternative really.

I'd ask Mum.

The thrill and delight of my good fortune was enough to push aside all other considerations and I phoned Mum from the office as soon as I could, then heard her actually screaming with excitement as I told her. And then I found myself breathless and hot for some reason as I put the phone down, my whole body buzzing with excitement, so much so that I hardly remembered the rest of the afternoon.

One thing I did remember was to stop off on the way home and buy a couple of magnum bottles of some quite pricey sparkling wine which I held out to Mum as I arrived home.

"Wheeeee!" she yelled exuberantly, "We're going to have a party! My son's won us a holiday! We're going to have such a wonderful time!"

She grabbed the bottles from me and dancing round and round in circles, the bottles whirling around like Indian clubs.

As soon as I could I grabbed the bottles back before she lost control of them as I panicked over wasting so much money's-worth of booze but inside I glowed happily as I watched Mum just being so happy.

It was the first time I'd ever seen Mum really laughing, really excited and I found myself just standing there watching her, adoring and feeling so happy for the bubbly, pretty, bouncy person who was my mother – then finding myself lusting over her delightful breasts as they danced inside her dress. Stirrings of sexual arousal began but were soon overpowered by our happiness.

And then before the euphoria died she wanted us to open the wine immediately even though it was still warm so I took over and did it – the cork from the first bottle leaving a dent in the ceiling that remained there for years...

And then we were happily glugging glass after glass of the fizzy stuff almost childishly, both excited almost beyond belief. Never before had either of us won or been given anything so excellent – it was almost as if all the years of hard labour and relative poverty had been cast aside.

We even danced together, a silly prancing around the room, both of us jumping up and down with laughter, splashing wine everywhere as we cavorted and both with huge stupid grins on our faces. Anyone would have thought we'd won a lottery jackpot.

Eventually though, the alcohol level in us rose and the excitement level fell and as something akin to exhaustion took over we collapsed side by side on the sofa, both glowing in our happy somewhat alcoholic fuzz.

"Oh darling – you just can't understand what this means to me," enthused Mum as our hands found each other, "Do you realise – the last time I had a proper holiday was when your Dad and I were married – it was our honeymoon."

"Guessed as much Mum, I don't ever remember you having a break in all the years I've been growing up. I think that's why I asked you to come with me," I replied, "Don't forget it'll be my first proper break too."

"Yes of course, that's right," said Mum, "We'd better make sure you have a really wonderful time then!"

"And you Mum," I added, because I wanted her to enjoy herself as well, "You'd better have fun too!"

For a second or two she fell silent and reflective before she brightened again and then her hand squeezed mine then pulled me to her in a loving happy warm embrace.

We remained silent for a few moments more as the memories of Dad were stirred up; memories of all those years of looking after him, then Mum pushed us apart, sat upright suddenly, let go of my hand and slapped my thigh.

"Come on, this won't do; I've got things to do," she said firmly as she pushed herself up off the sofa, "Whooo!"

"What's up – are you alright?" I asked of Mum who was standing still but swaying.

"Just went all giddy," she said as she abruptly sat back down again, "That wine's got to me I think. I was going to go and get us some dinner but I'm not sure I could right now."

"Don't worry Mum," I answered, my own mind vaguely fuzzy, "Not sure I could eat either – looks like we'd better have a liquid dinner!"

I could actually hold my drink quite well but even so the alcohol was affecting my senses somewhat.

I drained my glass, then picked up the bottle for a refill, finding that there wasn't a whole lot left so I topped up Mum's glass despite her protestations and poured the remainder into mine. I wasn't trying to get Mum pissed, I was just being polite and generous as usual.

"No, no more darling," said Mum, but she still picked up her glass and emptied it again, "Phew – I've gone all hot too."

"That's because you're wearing too much," my slightly drunken mouth said, "When we're on that beach you're not going to wear as much as you are now, are you?"

"Silly boy!" she said, "What, me on the beach? You won't want to see your old Mum in a swimsuit, will you?

"Mum – you're not old – you're only in your forties," I said, "And when we get to the beach I'm going to be in my swimming shorts so you'd better be in your swimsuit or else."

"Huh – hardly likely, is it? You must be joking!" said Mum, glancing up and down her dress, "I don't think I could even get into a swimsuit."

She ran her hands over her body as if feeling the fat under her skin and her face creased up.

"As for the costume I've got, mine must be over twenty years old anyway because I bought it for my honeymoon," she said.

"Wow! That would be a sight! You in your honeymoon swimsuit! Go on, I dare you – try it!" I said, goading her stupidly, "Bet it would fit and I bet you're about the same size as you were then."

Actually my Mum hadn't seemed to have gained much weight in all the years I could remember. Possibly she had a little more on her here and there but to me she'd always remained much the same.

"No way – I must have put on pounds and pounds since then. Here, I'll show you!" said Mum, holding up her hands, "Help me up."

I managed to stand and then pulled Mum into an upright position and she weaved off towards the stairs as I stood and watched her.

"I even know where my swimsuit is," she said as she grabbed the handrail and climbed the stairs, "Believe it or not I found it just the other day."

I remained standing there for a few minutes in silence as I settled a feeling of arousal down below – and then there was a couple of dull and heavy thumps from above me and I just knew that Mum had fallen over. Quickly and suddenly feeling almost entirely sober, I strode quickly across the room and almost ran up the stairs towards the bedrooms.

Mum's bedroom door was wide open and there she was, half propped against the bed, half on the floor – and half undressed too.

Before I could even consider my actions I rushed to her side, wrapped my arms around her, lifted her up to turn her around so that I could sit her carefully on her bed and only then did I stop to take in the scene.

Mum had managed to take off her dress and was now clad in a short slip and her underwear. Her luscious legs were bare but what was far more exciting were her superb breasts – well, they were definitely superb to me! Full, rounded and lightly freckled they were, stretching her bra to the limits. Inside the cups her dark aureoles and her prominent nipples themselves were evident, flattened against the powder blue mesh.

Instantly I felt a rush of blood to my groin and an unconscious juddering thrust of my pelvis, which accompanied a long release of breath.

Silently I mouthed a "Wowww!" as I took in the view before I managed to pull myself together, shake my head quickly and get down to business.

"You ok Mum?" I asked as I now knelt at her feet and held her hands, "Didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

I looked for bruises and other damage but it didn't now help that my eyes were almost on a level with her fantastic breasts...

"No darling, not really," answered Mum, her eyes looking dazed and her hands squeezing mine, "Silly me – I did a bit of a twirl and just lost my balance."

"What on earth did you do that for?" I asked as our fingers intertwined and Mum shook her head.

"Don't know," she said, "It was just the excitement of knowing we're going away and of being so happy I think. And all that bubbly, of course."

"You're happy that we're going away?" I asked for the umpteenth time and Mum nodded this time.

I guess that I was so enamoured of my 'winnings' that I wanted to hear Mum say she was happy and pleased time after time...

"You know I am darling," said Mum, her fingers stroking mine, "And I'm so incredibly proud of you."

Her hands pulled me to her and we managed to embrace as I knelt upright at her feet while she sat on the bed. I felt the swell of her lightly-clad breasts against my chest and then her lips on my cheek and I glowed inside; a liquid glow that filled me and that then seemed to ooze down my body until it reached my groin.

"Uuuuhhh," I grunted quietly as a surge of energy seemed to fill my penis before I managed to control my mind.

"What's up darling," asked Mum as she pushed me away from her slightly, "You didn't hurt yourself when you lifted me, did you?"

"No, no course not," I answered, "No, I'm fine."

Yeah sure – I was fine except that my cock seemed to have suddenly become a massive object that filled my pants and my mind. Worse than that, as I'd knelt down so my movement had allowed my penis to slip from its confining underpants. A quick glance down confirmed that my erection had stretched down my left thigh, a long barrel-shaped ridge that was going to be extremely evident if I stood up.

I shook my head hard but my erection remained, throbbing silently, pulsating with my quick heartbeat.

I had to stay exactly where I was – as close to Mum as I could so she couldn't see...but that meant that her proximity was sending more energy to my penis – and worse than that, Mum was trying to get up off the bed.

"Stay there Mum – stay there for a minute," I said desperately hoping that she'd obey me, but Mum was feeling somewhat better now.

"Oh darling, stop worrying, I'm fine – I told you, I only lost my balance," she said as she ignored me and looked across the room, "Now, where's that swimsuit? Oh, I know."

She moved sideways away from me, her leg brushing briefly and firmly if unintentionally against my erection as she moved, until she could stand again, then she crossed the room to the wardrobe, ignoring my predicament.

"Now where's that box? Where did I put it?" she muttered to herself, "Ah – it's up there. Oh damn, Chris, come and reach this box for me will you."

A quick and frantic scrabbling around in my pants allowed me to at least return my erection to its proper abode but there was still something of a tent visible. I'd just have to ignore it; just have to pretend it wasn't there...

"Coming Mum, what are you looking for?" I asked as I crossed the room to join her and thank heavens she was still facing the wardrobe as I stretched over her shoulder and brought down the box that she indicated.

"Thank you darling, see, here it is," she said as she lifted the lid, "Isn't that pretty?"

"Err, yes, umm guess so," I said, hesitant because the article of clothing looked far from pretty to me.

She lifted it from it's box and looked at it silently while behind her I cringed. It seemed so dated – so ancient and there was so much of it! It looked big enough to be a whole outfit to me! There was a lot more of Mum on show right now than if she'd worn that thing, I reckoned.

"Umm Mum, forget it, you're coming shopping with me on Saturday," I said firmly, "We've got to replace it, you can't wear that thing."

"Why ever not?" asked Mum, her voice still lightly befuddled, as she held her swimsuit up, "I'm sure it'll fit me. Well I think it will – it does stretch."

There was a brief silence as Mum compared the swimsuit to her body.

"Hmmmm, actually I'm not quite so sure now," she said as she held up the offending article, "Mind you, it used to fit me very nicely."

"Nah, that won't fit you," I replied, "We'll get you a new one tomorrow."

"Oh no darling, don't go wasting your money; it'll fit, I'm sure it will!" she said brightly, "Let me give it a try."

With that she moved away and back to the bed where she dropped the out-of-date article on the bed and pushing her half-slip down she quickly stepping out of it. Her tightly clad arse strained towards me in her knickers as she bent down and I felt my cock jump against my boxers; stretching and growing again in seconds. And then she pushed her knickers down too, exposing her deliciously firm and wonderfully bare arse to me.

"Mummmmm," I said, shocked to the core, "I'm here – I'm still here."

"Oh Chris – oh goodness – oh so you are!" she exclaimed, "I'd forgotten – oh good heavens!"

As she spoke she also turned around somewhat, to briefly reveal that she didn't shave down there! A veritable cascade of pretty brown fuzz filled the junction between her legs before she reached down and pulled her knickers back up.

"Not to worry Mum," I managed to gasp as I backed out of the door, "I'm gone – I'll leave you to it."

Outside the door I just stood on the landing with my heart pounding and my cock throbbing or was it my heart throbbing and my cock pounding...

I'd never seen Mum undressed before, certainly never to that extent and I'd definitely never ever seen her pussy before – not in real life at any rate.

In my dreams I once used to imagine her perfect breasts around my cock, but since then, having discovered the pleasures of sex, my imagination had moved downwards and now my mind lusted after pussies and with no girlfriend around, it was Mum's in particular that aroused me. In my dreams I'd seen it and in my wanking moments it was even closer to me; in fact it would be riding up and down on my erection whenever I lustfully shut my eyes.

But I shut them again now to try to close out the sight, hoping that reality would return, that my cock would relax and that Mum wouldn't be annoyed or upset or otherwise offended.

Slowly things within me returned to normal; slowly my breathing and my heart slowed and my cock settled down again – and then the door opened and there was Mum once more.

"Well, what d'you think?" she said as she pirouetted unsteadily in the bedroom doorway.

She was wearing that chunk of clothing and quite honestly, even if it had been modern, which it wasn't, it would have looked lousy on her. For a start it was a one-piece swimsuit that completely covered her arse and even carried on down towards her thighs like a little skirt. It did nothing for her from the rear; did nothing for her trim midriff and when she turned around again and faced me again I realised that the front was all wrong too.

Despite imagining that Mum was unaltered, she had seemingly gained a fair bit of extra bust. If she'd been perhaps a middling C cup twenty years ago then she was nearer a full D cup now and proverbially, her cups runneth over! Not over the top unfortunately but out of the sides; the cups just weren't enough for her breasts.

The suit was high cut across her frontage and so didn't expose any part of her breasts but they didn't just fit inside it properly, they were squashed everywhere and all out of shape somehow.

I stood there open-mouthed as I carefully considered my words and as Mum looked at me expectantly.

"Umm, what can I say," I eventually said, "Yeah, it's ok, but it just doesn't fit you now, does it?"

I was trying to be polite but it wasn't easy...

"Well, it's ok around here," Mum answered, cupping the cheeks of her arse, "But..."

"Yeah maybe, well sort of, but – but – it isn't right everywhere else Mum," I said, more sure of myself as I proceeded, "I mean, look, look at your...your boobs! They're all squashed – it's all wrong! No – we go shopping on Saturday or you don't come with me, how's that."

I saw Mum's eyebrows jump upwards as I referred to her breasts but they sank again after that quick movement and my last comment.

"Suppose you're right," said Mum dejectedly, "I suppose it doesn't really fit me now. Still, what was I expecting after all those years? Oh well – never mind."

With that she turned and stepped back into her bedroom and I saw her pull the straps off her shoulders. I stood there holding my breath as her thumbs reached around her body and into the material – and pulled it downwards.

And then it was all around her waist and still being pushed downwards and even though she had her back to me I just had to call out once more.

"Muuuum – for heaven's sake, you're doing it again, I'm still here!" I said, almost wishing that I'd kept quiet.

"You what?" said Mum and as she spoke she turned and there before my eyes were her long lusted-after breasts; her strong, full-frontal, well-filled, beautifully-weighted, cock-rousing, motherly breasts.

"Ooooh fuck," I breathed, "Ooooh bloody hell!"

There was a sudden small shriek from Mum as she quickly covered herself with her hands and turned away but as she did so the swimsuit lost its battle with gravity and slid suddenly down to her knees giving me a full frontal view of her superb body.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers
123456...8