Wife Gets Carried Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head back towards him as I grabbed his hand on my waist. I intertwined my fingers with his, then started pulling his hand up my body. I could feel the nightgown between our fingers as the hem rose slowly. I felt the hem reach the bottom of my ass as I felt the tip of his cock brush my bare skin. I rested his hand on my breast as I reached down and pulled the nightgown higher until my firm ass was in plain view and I could feel his naked skin against mine.

I raised my leg up over his and felt the tip of his bare cock press against my lips. I reached my hand down and grabbed his cock as I arched my back a little. I pressed the tip of his cock firmly against my pussy, then started pushing my ass back against him until I felt the head of his cock slide inside me.

I looked him in the eye and said, "Does this look like I'm teasing you?"

I felt him push his body against me as I felt his cock slip completely inside me. I intertwined my fingers with his then ran our hands down to my hip. I held his hand there as I felt him slide into me. I started pushing back against him.

I heard him whisper into my ear, "How do I know you are bare this time?"

I let go of his hand, grabbed the diaphragm that was laying next to me, then slid it into his hand that was holding my hip. I could feel the rubber material against my skin as he started fucking me harder.

I ran my hand down my smooth stomach and started pulling my nightgown up over my stomach. I started rubbing my lower abdomen as I felt the tip of his cock press harder into me.

I asked him, "Does that answer your question?"

I heard him grunt, "yes!"

I leaned my head back and twisted it again, then said "Good. I told you earlier you could have me any way you want tonight. Is this how you want me? Am I what you want?"

I felt him press harder into me as I ran my hand down to my clit and started rubbing myself. I could feel his bare cock entering me as I rubbed myself.

He said, "Yes, I want you bare tonight. I plan to put a baby in your belly, right where you were rubbing and send you home to your husband." He then said, "yes, you are wilder than you were in my dreams."

His dreams I thought? I felt him press himself even harder into me. I felt him hold himself there and pull my hip back harder onto him. I felt his hand slide out from under me and press my back, sliding my torso away from him. It was like we were going into doggy style but on our sides.

I stopped rubbing my clit and slid my upper body forward. As soon as he had me where he wanted me, I felt his hand grab my hip and pull me back even harder against him. I felt a shooting pain inside me, where the tip of his cock was touching. I let out a little cry as I felt him push a little harder.

He released my hip a little to relieve me of my pain and started sliding me back and forth on his cock. I could feel every ridge of his cock inside me, and each time he bottomed out, I could feel a slight pain. I arched my back and tilted my pelvis back on each thrust, enjoying feeling him slide so deep inside me.

I could hear him grunting and his breath getting short. I could feel his cock starting to expand and pulse deep inside me. I could actually feel him getting harder. Each time he would thrust into me, he would go a little farther. I could feel the point of contact softening on each thrust, and just as he would bottom out, I started pushing my hands into the bed, pressing myself back against him. If he wanted to be completely inside me, I was going to help.

He then asked me if I liked it. He asked if it was still hurting me.

I responded "Yes, don't stop. I want it. I told you any way you wanted me and I meant it."

I felt him press even harder into me on this last thrust and I felt something give. I felt him move a little deeper. I felt a little pain, but did my best to conceal it. I actually pressed my ass back harder into him. He let out a moan as I did this, then I felt him slide back out.

I asked him in a ragged breath, "Are you close?"

He answered under his breath, "Yeah!"

I felt him slide deep inside me again. This time I reached back with my hand just as he bottomed out and grabbed his hip. I pulled myself back as I felt myself give in a little more.

I asked him, "Is that where you plan on cumming? Are you gonna fill my little womb with your potent sperm? There isn't anything inside of me preventing you from knocking me up. You have my protection in your hand!"

As I said this, I felt my orgasm start at my toes. I felt the tip of his cock slide back a little. I felt him holding me tight. I felt his grip tighten on my hip.

I tilted my head back and said, "I'm so close to cumming. I need to feel you cum. I want to feel you fill my unprotected pussy up. Cum With Me!"

I felt him tense his muscles in his hips as he slid into me harder than I had felt before. He screamed out, "I'm Gonna Cum!"

As he bottomed out, I felt the tip of his cock slide deeper inside me than ever before. I felt a shot of pain, mixed with pleasure as I ground my ass back against him. His grip on my hip was like iron. I was pulling myself back against him, trying to get him even deeper. I felt something completely give inside me as his cock pushed harder against the opening. His cock head slid inside as I felt my orgasm overtake me.

I started screaming, "Cum! Cum Now! Cum Inside Me!"

I felt his muscles tense. I heard a deep groan escape his mouth. I felt him tense up. I could actually feel his cock start pulsing. His balls were pressed against my legs and I could feel them tighten up.

It was like a dream. I heard myself say, "Don't stop. Cum Inside My Womb. Oh God, Please Don't Stop!"

I felt his cock twitch inside me just as I said this. I then felt a pulse run the entire like of his cock inside me, like a hose filling up. He kept himself still as I felt another pulse run through him. I was lost in the feeling of my orgasm, but at the same time I could feel everything going on around me and inside me.

In the middle of my belly, a warm sensation came over me. Almost like butterflies tickling me from the inside. I ran my hand to the spot that I felt it, but it kept growing with each pulse I felt from him. I then ran my hand to his, intertwined our fingers, and brought them over to the spot that I felt the warmth.

I said, "Can you feel that?"

He said, "You feel very warm." In a labored breath.

I said, "That's you, deep inside me. You put that there."

I felt his body twitch as the last jet of semen pumped out of his cock. I ran our hands up my side, away from the warm spot and just held it there. I could feel the warmth spreading. I held it there.

I heard him say, "Are you ok?"

I said, "Yes, just wait for it."

"What am I waiting for?" he said as he was catching his breath.

I could feel his cock starting to shrink inside me. I could feel myself closing up where he was sliding out of. I closed my eyes and just imagined I could see inside myself for a second.

I started to drift off to sleep as I held his hand. The warm spot in my body moving right under our hands. I said, "That's where my egg might be. I can feel your sperm moving right to the spot. By morning I could be a mom again."

I felt an arm drape across my body and I could feel a naked man pressed up behind me. I could hear faint breathing close to my ear. We were pretty much in the same spot as when we fell asleep the night before.

Images started flooding my mind of the night before. His hand was still intertwined in mine on the same spot we had been holding when we fell asleep. A smile passed over my lips as I felt him stir. I could feel his cock pressed up against my ass.

I moved his arm, then slid slowly out of the bed, so as not to wake him. I went into the bathroom to pee. When I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was all messed up and my nightgown was all wrinkled. I took off the nightgown and hung it on the back of the door with my dress.

I walked back into the room and found Rick laying right where I left him, except now he was laying on his back, his cock was semi-hard and laying on his leg. I laid down next to him and curled up to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes, feeling him breath.

I ran my hand over his chest, down his stomach, then stopped short of his pubic hair. I closed my eyes and started recounting the night. I could feel myself getting turned on. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. Almost 6am. I didn't have anywhere to be, my husband wouldn't be home until 5 tonight, but I did have some errands to run.

I closed my eyes and again, visions of the night before flooded my head. I felt my pussy dampen as I continued to run circles with my hand on his abdomen. I felt my fingers running through his pubes, as my mind started focusing in on one event from the night before. I could feel him behind me, his cock completely inside me as I felt his cum spray my insides.

I almost came, just from that vision. When I came back to myself, I could feel his now hard cock wrapped in my hand. I was gently stroking it, and I could feel it getting harder in my hand. His breathing was getting deeper as I continued stroking him. He was completely hard now, and I could make out a faint moaning.

My pussy was now completely soaked and his cock was rock hard. I let go of his cock, slid myself away from him and climbed off the bed.

I went to the bottom of the bed and started climbing back in, spreading my legs out so that I didn't make contact with him. When I was where I wanted to be, I grabbed his cock, rubbed the tip gently across my clit, then slid it back to my opening.

Just as I felt my lips starting to stretch around the tip of his cock, his eyes opened wide as his hands grabbed my waist. He guided me down his rock hard cock until I could feel his pubic bone against mine.

I leaned down onto him and whispered, "Good Morning."

He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me deeply as he said, "What a wonderful morning it is!"

I slid my body down his, feeling his cock slide deeper inside me.

He said, "I wish I could be woken like this every morning."

I said, "And how is that?"

"A beautiful woman sliding her bare pussy down the length of my cock as I sleep."

I twisted my head, pulling my hair out of our faces, and kissed him deeply as I slid back and forth on his cock. I could feel my pussy getting even wetter as I continued fucking his cock deep into me. I started feeling my orgasm approaching, so I pushed myself up and put my entire weight onto his cock.

He filled me completely, and like before, I felt the tip of his cock hit that same spot inside me. It was a little tender, as was my entire pussy, but I was on a mission. I started grinding my pussy down onto his cock as hard as I could. I could feel myself opening up and start accepting the tip of his cock deeper inside me.

He started moaning and playing with my breasts as I continued pushing myself harder and harder onto him. He said, "Oh, you are going to make me cum again in no time."

I looked down at him and said, "That's the idea."

I pushed myself harder down onto his cock as I started to feel my orgasm coming. I wrapped my hands around his waist for leverage as I ground down even harder.

"Oh Fuck!" I said, as I felt my pussy give way completely and the head of his cock was now completely engulfed inside of me and his pelvis was grinding into my clit. I felt my body go limp as another incredible orgasm ripped through me. My body was bucking and my head was thrashing, but he grabbed my hips and held me firmly in place on his cock.

I was panting and had slumped my head down as the orgasm subsided. I felt his cock still deep inside me and his hands holding me right where he wanted me. I lifted myself up a little, feeling the entire length of his cock slide a little out of me, then slid myself right back down onto him. each time I could feel the tip of his cock slide in and out of my opening.

I looked down at him and could see he was getting close.

I whispered, "Does that feel good?"

"Oh, Yeah, it feels incredible!"

"Do you want me to keep doing that?" I asked.

"Yes, don't stop!" He said.

" Am I going to make you cum if keep doing that?"

"Yes, you Are. Please don't stop." He said.

"Are you going to cum in my unprotected pussy again if I don't stop?" I asked.

"Yes! I'm going to cum inside your unprotected pussy again if you don't!" he said in a ragged breath.

"Is that where you want to cum? Inside me again?"

"Yes!"

I pushed against his abdomen, pushing his cock deep inside me again as I felt his hands grip my waist tight. His face became all contorted and I felt his cock pulse deep inside me. I ground my pussy down onto him as I felt the first jet run up the entire length of his cock.

His hands held me firmly as I just sat there on his cock, feeling each pulse of his cum flood my insides again. I felt his body start to shake, his legs spasming under me as he continued to mate me. I came again, just from feeling his cock pulsing inside me.

I slumped down onto his naked body, mashing my breasts against his chest as I felt that same warm sensation in my abdomen. It was like nothing I had felt before. I imagined millions of little tiny sperm swimming deep inside my body as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

I felt his cock start to shrink inside me as we both caught our breath. I raised myself up, then leaned in to kiss him as I pulled my body up, removing the last inch of his cock from my overused pussy. After a very nice, wet kiss, I rolled myself off of him and onto the side of him. We drifted off like that for another hour.

When I woke up, I found myself laying on my back, still naked, but something felt weird. I ran my hand down the bed and found a pillow resting under my ass. I looked over and found Rick still asleep right next to me. I was a little perplexed but decided to remove the pillow before he woke up.

The movement on the bed caused Rick to wake up, but I managed to get the pillow out before he saw it. What the hell was I doing in my sleep, I thought?

He leaned over to kiss me, and I leaned right back in. He felt so good, I was tempted to stay all day, but I knew I had stuff to do, and Rick had to go back to his home, and so did I. I got out of bed and went to use the restroom. I grabbed my purse on the way off the nightstand.

Once in the bathroom, I grabbed my phone, making sure I hadn't missed an important call. Luckily I hadn't. I did however have a bunch of texts from my husband.

He kept wanting to know what was on the bed, where was I, who was I with?

I texted him good morning, told him everything would be explained when he got home, then gave him instructions on what to wear on the plane. I had picked out a very nice white silk thong with lace sides. I told him to put that on and that I would be at home waiting for him.

His text came back telling me he would do what I asked, and that he missed me and loved me.

I told him I loved him and that he better get ready, his flight was in a couple hours.

He said he had just hopped out of the shower and that we was just about to get dressed.

I said, "I'm glad I caught you in time. What did you sleep in last night?"

He said he slept in everything I had told him to wear, but put the white nightie I had packed for him on over it.

I told him he had been a good boy and that I had a special treat for him when he got home. I told him I loved him and to have a safe flight. With that I put my phone away, grabbed a clean thong out of my purse, as well as a pair of shorts and a tight top.

After I had myself dressed, I fixed my hair and cleaned off as much of my makeup as I could. I wasn't doing the walk of shame today. As I ran my hand down my shirt, trying to get the wrinkles out, I stopped at my belly. I started rubbing it, and I just smiled a very mischievous smile to myself.

I grabbed most of my clothes from the bathroom, except the dress. I didn't want to ruin it by putting it in my purse. I opened the door and found Rick holding my panties. I told him they wouldn't look very good on him as I went to reach for them.

He pulled his hand back and said, "I'm keeping these to make sure I see you again next week. He then grabbed the dress out of my hand and said he would take care of getting that cleaned and I could pick it up next Thursday.

I agreed, knowing I would be returning to this same room, to this same man, for an entire night again. I told him I wanted him to take the panties home with him, and that I hope his wife doesn't find them.

He looked at me and said, "I'm sure she will."

We both laughed about that, but then I told him, "I am a happily married woman. I loved spending the night with you and I will be back next Thursday for more, but I don't plan on leaving my husband."

He looked at me and said, "That's not my intention. I hope she will join me on my next trip so we can all spend some time together."

The look on my face was priceless. I felt my jaw drop. I knew I shouldn't be thinking about it, but the two of them playing with me was actually turning me on. I felt my thong dampen and I had to squeeze my legs together.

He looked at me and asked, "Does that turn you on? Would you like my wife playing with you while I'm cumming deep inside you?"

I started gushing. I wanted to take him right then and there. I tried to hold my composure, but he knew he had me. "Yes, it does. I hope she agrees to come with you." I heard myself say.

He smiled wickedly as he put the panties in his bag, right on top of his clothes. "Good, I hope she does too."

With that he walked me to the elevator. As I got in, he handed me a small box and said, "Open that when you get home, no earlier. And I want you to wear it."

I thanked him, then gave him one last kiss as I stepped into the elevator. I was still grinning as I stepped out and into the brightly lit lobby. I walked to my car and drove straight home.

When I got home, I put all my clothes in the laundry basket and went straight to the shower. I washed myself down, shaved my legs, and dried off. I was still so horny that I wanted to take care of myself, but knew I wouldn't get anything done if I did.

I did my makeup and my hair, then pulled out a black thong and matching half bra. I slid on my stockings, then put on the matching garter belt. I took a look at myself and wondered how much longer I'd be able to wear all this stuff for as I rubbed my abdomen, thinking about how much semen I had taken from someone I barely knew.

I grabbed my little black dress that was barely long enough to cover the lace stocking tops and grabbed my purse. I checked to make sure I had everything when I noticed my diaphragm case and the box Rick handed me.

The first thing I did was take the case out and walk into the bathroom. I opened it and found my diaphragm in there. I started rinsing it, then dried it off and left it on the counter next to the case. I then grabbed the box Rick had given me.

It looked like a jewelry box, so I removed the ribbon and opened it. Inside was a beautiful diamond necklace. I started pulling it out of the box. The diamond was huge. I was stunned. The necklace was very dainty and whole thing looked stunning.

I took my necklace off that my husband had given me and started pulling the new necklace on. As I did a note fell out of the box. It read, "Thank you for a wonderful evening. Wear this to remind you of me every time you look in the mirror."

I was stunned. I wouldn't have accepted it had I known what was in the box. It had to be a carat or more. I quickly fastened it around my neck, then put my old necklace in the box. I looked in the mirror one last time and thought, I look stunning.

1...34567...12