Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost finished, my wife got into the shower with me. I took in how bad her body looked compared to her aunt. Still fuckable, but no comparison to the older woman. Bonnie had told me that my wife liked to fuck another guy and pass off sloppy seconds to me. I guessed that was going to be one of those nights. I fucked her, but wondered how my name fit on her list.

"I love you."

It was the last thing she said as she fell into a contented sleep. I didn't answer. My mind was wondering if there would be another shot at her Aunt Bonnie.

The main thing I now knew was the person I was married for the last ten years. Should I divorce her, kill her, or just let things slide? Bonnie helped even things out by fucking me a couple of times per week. Even then I felt like I was falling behind.

I kept the store closed on Sundays. There wasn't enough money to hire someone for a slow day and I needed a break. The bad thing about Sundays was that my mother-in-law had gotten into the habit of dropping by so we could feed her kids while she bitched about life in general. The good thing about it was my wife's half-sister Kerri.

Kerri was prettier than my wife. Also, sexier, and had a soothing way. She didn't carry the whore mantra like her sister. Matter of fact Kerri was the girl I thought my wife was going to be, a real American virgin. I had seen the change from child to woman. That came at a time that I thought my wife was just my wife. Before Aunt Bonnie helped evening the score.

Kerri worked her was through college for a teaching degree. Not just teach, but second grade level. Going to school myself for my kids parent-teacher meetings I'd decided nothing was hotter than the first and second grade teachers. The small child tone of voice they used with the students and the innocence they projected rang all of my bells.

Suddenly Kerri was back with a teaching job in our school district. At twenty-two she outshone my wife in every way. Even with me banging Aunt Bonnie and my wife banging a considerable list herself I found myself in lust. Even though fucking your wife's aunt may be a major risk fucking her half sister could be a disaster. Her first week back she stayed with us. I played it cool and all I got from Kerri were some quizzical glances.

Kerri moved out and all was quiet for a couple of weeks after both my wife and I helped her move in her apartment. Then she called and wanted us to help her put together some furniture she had bought in a box. My wife quickly agreed on Friday and by Saturday she decided she wouldn't be much help, that I could go alone to assemble whatever furniture Kerri purchased. What was really happening was that my kids got dumped with my Mom and my wife saw an opportunity to fuck some guy, or guys, on a Sunday. A day I'd usually be home had come available.

I'm pretty good with tools. It was just the idea of the time those things usually take to put all the pieces together. With just Kerri and I there she pitched in to help. There were some awkward moments perhaps initiated by Kerri. There was the holding of parts in a position that revealed a considerable amount of breasts down her blouse nestled in a tiny bra. It was most certain that she was testing her feminine wiles on her brother-in-law. There were some moments that our faces were close that it seemed wrong not to kiss her.

After excusing herself for a moment Kerri came back into the room.

"I decided I was wearing the wrong blouse."

I looked up at her. This one had buttons and the top three were definitely open. Back to helping me again the view down the shirt was even better than the first one. This time the little tart had taken off her bra. I was staring at bare breasts and hard nipples. I had always been a tit man, had I not, this would have changed everything for me. There seemed to be a game to be played. When I finally looked up Kerri was grinning at me. The game had just been given the green light.

"Do I look okay for an old maid school teacher?" She laughed.

"You're a long ways from old."

"I am an old maid. Would you laugh if I told you I had never been with a guy."

"I wouldn't laugh, but you are so beautiful I find that hard to believe."

"You would? Would you believe you are the first man to ever see my breasts?"

I was holding a furniture part, she was holding furniture part. I had a tool and a couple of bolts in my hand. The distraction sent parts flying.

Kerri kissed me and I kissed back. For a novice she had some good intentions. She took my hand and pulled me after her to the bed.

"I can put that together later. I just asked you for help to see if my sister was stupid enough to leave us alone together. You know she's probably fucking some guy. She's so much like Mother."

"Thank God, not you."

"No, not me. Shy little Kerri. Miss untouchable Kerri. I know my Mom and I know my sister, and I know what I want. I knew that when you married your slut little bride. Just because she is my sister doesn't mean I have to like her. I know the shit she pulled on you when she thought she was pregnant."

"Why would she tell you about that?"

"It wasn't her. It was cousin Lucy. She heard your wife and Aunt Bonnie laughing about it a couple of times."

"I never much thought about you and Lucy being friends."

"We went the same school. We take turns staying over at each other's houses. If it was up to Lucy we would have gang fucked you years ago."

"Lucy?? Aunt Bonnie's Lucy??"

"God, yes! She's married, but she's ripe to fuck you. We just talked about it a few days ago. That's what pushed me over the edge."

I had the feeling neither girl knew about Aunt Bonnie fucking me, but they both seemed hot to trot as well as sorry for me as they both knew how my wife cheated. Now I was about to fuck Kerri. She took her shirt off to expose her boobs, then dropped her shorts and panties to the floor and stepped out of them.

Kerri was absolutely stunning. I gave a second to think about what cousin Lucy would look like in the same position. A quick fantasy about both of them naked and wanting me to fuck them. But, it was Kerri with me. My wife's little sister ready to fuck.

"Come on. Get those clothes off. I want to see your cock."

I shucked everything to the floor already hard from several minutes ago when I saw Kerri's down blouse. Kerri's eyes were wide and her mouth opened as she moved a hand up to cover it. Her other hand gripped the end of my dick.

"Something wrong?"

"No, Lucy and I had talked about her man down there. She's going to go nuts if she sees this. This has to be so much bigger."

She kind of bounced my dick around in her hand then slid back on her bed with her thighs open to me. I must have gawked when I saw her shaved pussy. Perfect outer lips with perfect petals peeking out with inside.

"Do you like it? I've never shaved it before. It was an impulse when I knew you were coming over alone. I think I might have a little razor burn."

"Poor thing! Let me kiss it for you."

"Okay. Be careful. I'll probably drown you."

I ran my tongue into her slit. That drowning could be a possibility. I licked at her temporarily virgin cunt. Kerri trembled as she ran her finger through my hair. I made sure I kissed every where there could be any razor burn. Unless she fingered herself I made her cum for the first two times. I was in no hurry. She was a little goddess. I didn't let a bit of her juices escape. I had to lick steadily and swallow often.

"Oh, damn! I've been a good girl for twenty two years. Come up and fuck me."

The was no trouble getting my cock started into her. Then there was that resistance. Maybe she wasn't lying to me. My little twenty two year old school teacher virgin. Kerri was the one that made the penetration that took her virginity. I was able to make it worth her while for about five minutes.

"Cum in me. It's a safe time. I want to feel the heat of your sperm swim in me."

That was hard to resist. I felt three or four spurts splatter into her depths. For a virgin she had one hell of a set of end moves. The truth was on the bed. Blood! Not like her lying sister years ago and the biking and horse backing excuse. Kerri was a virgin. She was embarrassed. She wanted to change the sheets and shower.

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Don't you dare! You had better be able to do that at least once more if you want a bunch of second graders to have a happy teacher tomorrow morning. Shower with me."

That was great. Kerri was a couple of inches shorter than my wife. Little sister had bigger jugs and a terrific ass and cunt. She'd have to fuck until she was eighty to overwork her little pussy like my wife had done already. The girl was tight and well lubricated. I fucked her again, another load. The third time Kerri wanted to be on top. Between her juices and my cum my cock and belly were pretty slippery.

There was some time left to help with the furniture. We had the most of it together. Pretty amazing since we were both still naked and getting in lots of kissing and touching. Convinced she could finish the installation Kerri grinned at me, then turned to lean on the couch cushions. She shook her ass at me. Her no longer virgin cunt leaked some of our juices.

"Get behind me. Fuck me little a dog."

"You're anything but a dog."

"Yes, I am. I'm your little bitch in heat. Fuck me."

I had my hands on her hips pulling her back on my cock. Kerri had her hands on both tits working her nipples. She was learning to work her cunt muscles on my dick. I blew another load inside her as she whimpered herself into cumming hard along with me.

"Best Sunday ever!" I told her.

"Me, too." She giggled.

I wanted to fuck her again. I called my wife/her sister to see if we had time.

"Hey, we are all done here. Where are you?"

You could tell by the sounds that she was getting fucked. Maybe more than one guy in the room.

"Oh, I should be home in twenty minutes. Are you home yet?"

"No, just leaving."

A naked Kerri was leaning on me listening to every word. She had a hand pumping my cock.

"Pick up the kids from your Mom." My wife told me.

"Looks like no time for another." Kerri pouted. She was definitely getting fucked, wasn't she?"

"No doubt. That's your sister. You aren't too bad at wearing a guy out yourself."

"Except one guy is enough for me when it's the guy I want."

********************************

I picked up the kids, visited with Mom and Dad a few minutes and went home. It was still another hour before their mother got there. She smelled like a fresh fucked whore just out of some guy's shower. I almost threw up when I saw her hugging the kids. She never mentioned the day until after we were alone in the bedroom.

"How was your afternoon with Kerri?"

"It went okay. A lot more to do than expected."

I guess she missed my double meaning. She explained her afternoon as a trip through the mall and then some time at a girlfriend's house. Later she wanted to play her little game. The one where she gets me to fuck her sloppy seconds and tell me how she had thought of me all afternoon and was willing and waiting for me to fuck her. I couldn't hardly turn her down although I faked a sore back from bending over assembling furniture all afternoon. Not wanting to miss her chance to secretly humiliate me she rolled back naked and opened her legs.

"Come on, Baby. Come fuck your wife. I'm all wet for you."

Her cunt was all gashed open. She must have had two miles of cock pumped in and out of her all afternoon. A little puddle of what was mostly semen hung just inside her cunt.

"Looks like you're happiness is running out of you." I pointed at her well fucked cunt.

"No, Baby. I told you I was wet for you. Fuck me."

It was hard to get a lot from her loose and messy cunt after enjoying the tightness of her until today virgin little sister. It was even harder not to blurt out what I had done. My wife had this attitude of not letting herself cum while I was fucking her. I just dumped my load when I was ready.

She made a point of me knowing I hadn't gotten her off. No doubt laughing inside at me while my seed swan around with all that already inside her from who ever or how many ever had been fucking her on her first Sunday afternoon apart from me and the kids in years. Little did she know what she had started.

My wife did another thing she liked to do from time to time. When I got off her she climbed on top of me. With her tits near my face cum would surge from her. The thrill for her being that she knew most of the cum wasn't mine. I showed some irritation and struggled to from under her and her nasty load.

"What's the matter? Would you rather I leak out on your face? I could do that you know? Would you like that?"

The whore actually tried to get her cunt towards me so she could dump cum in my mouth. I pushed her down and sank three fingers in her stretched out slimy pussy. The look on her face was priceless. I had four fingers in and was starting the tip of my thumb.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"One of my friends came in the store and was talking about a buddy that had read about some woman taking a guy's hand inside her."

I had never been anything but gentle with her. The story was made up, but I was going to try to get my hand in there just to prove what a wasted cunt she had become. She was crying a little bit from the intrusion. I had half my thumb inside her by then with the four fingers. If I could just get a little more and make a fist as it went in I'd have her.

The tears were gone from her face. She now had a determined look that she might take it. Her legs were wide open with her feet planted on the bed to give me the angle. I pushed at her for almost an hour. She didn't complain, just rubbed her clit with her fingers as she made herself cum again and again, claiming it might help get my hand inside her.

It was kind of a different bond between us. All the guys she had fucked. All the lies she had told. This was the first thing in years that made us seem connected to each other. This was also the first time I was the one in control.

Both of us were caught off guard when my hand went in. Not just a little bit. As I bent my fingers I was in past my wrist. My wife was shocked even as much as she had tried to get my hand inside her she didn't expect it to happen. I watched her face. Her chest heaved, her neck tightened. There was a little bump on her tummy where thing had moved to make room for something like she had never had in her before.

Then there was a scream that wouldn't come out of her mouth. Her head bobbed around and almost swung in circles. I was making the fucking whore cum. It wasn't a stranger this time giving her an orgasm. It was me, her husband. We just stared at each other for a few minutes, my hand in her a couple of inches past the wrist now.

"Fuck me with it!"

"You mean like ...?"

"Yes, fuck me with it, God Damn it!"

I pushed in harder. Got another inch in her, then moved back out and in again. I was fucking her with my fist. She was cumming like crazy. I pulled my fist out to its widest width and held it there.

"Oh, fuck. It feels like things are tearing and stretching."

"Do you want me to pull it out?"

"No, not out. Hold it there until I tell you to then fuck me with it."

I liked the way what I was doing to her was being expressed on her face. Pure agony, pure bliss, she seemed locked in an unending orgasm. Most of all I liked looking at her cunt being wrecked by my hand. Fucking whore! Wait until her boyfriends tried to get some traction in that swamp.

My wife trembled. Her stomach fluttered up and down. Something gurgled in her throat. Then she was quiet. Relaxed, not moving. I waited for her to say something. That order to fuck her with my fist. My thoughts went to I had made her pass out, shit, maybe killed her. It would had been the perfect way for her to go ... some big stuffed up inside her.

I called her name. No response. She showed a little movement at her chest, shallow breathing. I savagely twisted a nipple trying to get a response. She gave a little moan, as if she enjoyed me almost trying to rip the nipple from her chest. I wasn't going to quit. I left my hand in at the widest point. Her cunt would be opened up when she came around again.

She was out about ten minutes. Her pussy should have been in a world of hurt. Instead when her eyes opened we stared at each other, maybe another five minutes.

"Fuck me with it!"

I pushed in to that couple of inches above my wrist. My wife was rocking against my fist. All the cum that was still in her was out and on the bed. Even with her own juices considered my wife had been having quite the afternoon.

I shifted my hand around a little, giving it some sideways and up and down motion as well as the steady plunge into her. She had no idea who or where she was by then. Just a huge cunt having massive orgasms. Did she even know it was my hand or was it some giant cock inside her? In what could be described as a state of delirium every time she'd cum she'd call out a different guy's name.

One name was familiar.

"What's my last name? What's my last name?"

She moaned out a name. Fucking neighbor across the street I didn't like. Another name called out. Another last name. One of the motherfuckers she thought had her pregnant when she faked her first time with me. God damn! She had even gotten those guys fucking her again. Maybe never quit. Probably those times I suspected more than one guy had fucked her. Fuck! It could have been those three guys earlier that afternoon.

I shifted my hand looking for ways to hurt her. I should have known better.

"Oh, do that!"

"Do what?"

"Ugh! That! Is that your thumb?"

"You mean this?"

"Yes, that. It's against my cervix. Wiggle it."

I felt the tip of my thumb get encircled. The slut went off on my thumb then was out like a light again. I kept my thumb in her cervix. If I could have gotten through of hooked it with my thumb I would have guys driving a truck through it. Her fucking womb would fall out.

My knuckles kept my thumb from advancing, not that it was still tight in there. I heard my wife snore. She wasn't just out, she was asleep with my hammy fist buried in her. Every time I'd move my fist my wife would moan. I pulled it out to full width again. Not quite as tight this time. I moved around, ripped at her other tit with my free hand, then moved my free hand down to her cunt. I got two fingers under my fist and inside her. I pulled down trying to rip her cunt apart. Another finger went in. I pulled with all my might. The bitch seemed to be enjoying it.

Even with the snoring I could tell she was cumming. I pushed my fist back in placing my thumb in her cervix again. Her snores sounded like purring. Her stomach was twisting with orgasms. Now my fist was in her and I hand my other four fingers pulling her cunt open while using my forearm for upper leverage.

A glance at the clock said it was three in the morning. I had to open the store at seven. Bruises were starting to show on her tits. Her cunt was fucking huge. I laid down beside her. Wait until she woke up with that in the morning. I told the kids to get themselves off to school that Mommy was not feeling well and needed to sleep.

********************************

The store phone rang just before noon. It was Kerri.

"Guess what! Second graders were taught by a teacher full some guy's cum?"

I laughed.

"It was a married guy's cum. He cheated on his wife with me."

I laughed again.

"We have to find a way to do this again soon."

I agreed. We needed a plan. I'd been fucking Aunt Bonnie in the back of the store. We couldn't make that work. Well, we could. The game was out of town this week. Bonnie wouldn't have an excuse to come by after work.

123456...8