Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call it a date. I may bicycle in and get there a little early. I'm sure my sister will have her own plan going on."

I couldn't tell Kerri what I had done to my wife. Those lovers were going to notice some difference.

An hour later the call came in from my wife.

"What the fuck did you do to me?"

"Whatever do you mean, Sweetheart?"

"You know what I mean motherfucker. My nipples feel like they are falling off my tits and my cunt is just one big hole between my legs where my pussy used to me. You son of a bitch!"

"Hey, you were willing. Don't start what you can't finish."

"How the fuck am I supposed to do a guy any good with a horse cunt?"

"A guy??"

"You know what I mean. How are you going to fuck me?"

"Never did you any good anyway. Maybe you can just suck "A guy" off."

I got cussed some more before she hung up.

That night she seemed in a better mood. Once to bed it was obvious she had fucked "some guy" ... "or, two". It wasn't girl cum seeping from her slit. Her pussy wasn't all that bad. She still looked huge, but her lips were almost back to touching although there was a lot more of them outside of her than her usual married twat.

"I can't believe you did that to me!"

The tone of her voice was part anger and part wonder if I was going to do it to her again.

I didn't even fuck her. Her legs were splayed open. That puddle of cum was about to spill out and run down to her ass. I took four fingers and pointed them with my thumb to make a cone shape. I pushed my hand in to the back knuckles with little problem. Things had to soften up and little bit to let it all in. The look on her face said she wanted the whole thing in her again. We spent about five minutes with me pushing into her and her pushing back, all the while her fingers were working her clit. She made little noises every time she made herself cum.

Almost there! I could have pushed harder and forced it in. The constant pressure was making her cunt lips stretch bigger so I left my hand at the maximum pressure point. She never quit frigging her clit. Her other hand tried to rip her tits off her chest. She must have liked the roughness from the night before. It was her that gave the lunge that took my hand inside her. I curled my fingers to make my arm go in to a few inches above my wrist.

She was in auto-mode like the night before. Maybe this was our new thing between us. Her fury seemed to be trying to steal the control of it from me.

"Fuck me with it! Bury it in me!"

I pulled it all out leaving her empty and gaping open.

"No, no! Fuck me with it!"

Control was back with me. I shoved my hand back in meeting no resistance. A little sucking noise made it sound like she had inhaled my hand inside her. I shoved against her depths pretty hard in smooth strokes. Her fingers were a blur on her clit. Her nipples were clawed and raw. The bruises on her tits were bigger and darkening. She was going to have some fucked up tits to go with her fucked up cunt.

We had lost her again. She was nothing but one huge fucking cunt in one extended orgasm expelling names from her mouth of guys fucking her. This was one weird confessional even had we been Catholic. She kept cumming. Now she was ripping at her clit while the other hand still ripped at her tits. Men's names were spilling out one after another. Last names didn't matter.

She lay quietly. Her cunt contracting against my hand and wrist. Maybe she was realizing what she had said. There was a deathly silence.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with it."

The words were almost ghostly in the room. She had no control. She didn't care.

"Fuck me with it like last night. You know, shove your thumb through my cervix."

I adjusted my hand and shoved my thumb into the tiny opening. It opened around the tip like the night before. She raised her ass and a let out a loud moan and fell back onto the bed. Her fingernails had dug into her tit leaving claw marks. She somehow had a death grip on her clit trying to twist it from her body. My wife wasn't there. Her eyes stared at the ceiling. Her hips still rocked her cunt onto my hand, but she was once again just a cunt. Her breath would be silent then become ragged as she would cum hard.

The little bitch was out of her mind, but still awake. I didn't wait for her to drop into sleep. I wanted her to know what I could do to her. I brought my fist out to stretch her to the max. Two fingers on my free hand followed my wrist inside her. Pulling down hard there wasn't as much resistance as the night before. All four fingers were in her under my wrist. I lifted my wrist up and pulled the fingers down. Her cunt showed a little more stretch.

I looked up to see her reaction to being huge. She had her face towards her cunt, both eyes open, watching my fist and fingers move inside her. I turned my hand so that the four fingers pulled her further apart. My wife laid her head back and moaned as she rocked into the cramming of her cunt. I left my hand inside her in a fist and pulled it out slowly to the widest part again. This time the stretching wasn't just my fist, but the four downward tugging fingers as well. I laughed to myself at her trying to get anything out of someone trying to fuck her after that.

She was quiet again. Not sleeping, but laying there with the filling of being so stuffed inside. I pulled down on her cunt with the four fingers like I was trying to push a car uphill. I'd try both hands inside her. I have rather large hands. Just taking the one fist should have fucked her up for good. The second one might have put her in the hospital. With her showing no signs of distress or trauma I removed my fingers from her and pulled out my fist. She didn't say anything. Her hips still humped like my fist was still in her.

I went to take a piss. I couldn't stay up another night late and still open the store in the morning. It was about midnight. My fist first went in her at ten. When I went back to bed she still lay there open. Her cunt was huge. It was open enough that I could have walked up to it and dropped a baseball into it.

It was pretty damned funny seeing her like that. I knew she would tighten up by morning and when she awoke late it would have closed up enough that she would be looking for one of her fuck buddies to shoot a couple of loads in her. Rather that get all the way up in bed I lay next to her stomach and pushed my fist against her again. I let her snuggle it into her. She wiggled until it was in her deep along with a third of my forearm.

When the alarm went off six hours later she was riding my fist. I had felt her get herself off on it a couple of times during the night. Rather than staying in bed she followed me downstairs to fix me breakfast. The kids ate and were getting dressed and brushing their teeth. My wife had thrown on and old gown and no panties. She leaned over the sink exposing all that fucked up cunt to me.

"Fuck me!"

I didn't even think about my dick. My fist went to her slit and she easily welcomed it within her. No shoving, no effort, she just took it inside and started fucking down on it. With her on her feet she had the downward leverage. She was cumming hard with my hand extremely deep in her in seconds. She got off a second time just before the kids came in to kiss her goodbye for school. When she bent over to kiss the younger one all I saw was cunt.

She kissed me good bye. We didn't kiss hello or good bye much anymore.

"She you after work."

I kissed her again. She responded with a lot of tongue. I grabbed both tits and twisted. She melted like she was settling down over a cock and never interrupted the kiss. I broke to walk away. She called after me.

"I love you!"

I kept on walking.

********************************

Kerri called the store between classes to tell me she wished I could fuck her before Friday.

"What if my little cherry grows back?"

I laughed.

"If it does you'll just have to break it again.

The phone went dead as she cut off the call. At lunch we talked long enough to have me hard. She admitted to being in her car rubbing her pussy.

"You're just teasing me aren't you?"

"Yes, but do you want me to?"

"Sure. Go ahead. I'll listen."

"I can't do that. You know it. You did make me a little wet though. I'll call you after work."

That got me worked up. For all I had done to my wife the night before, I hadn't gotten off myself. Kerri wasn't helping and it was a long time until Friday. When things got a little slow, which they usually were in a small town, I put a load into a paper towel while thinking about my hand up my wife's cunt. I scolded myself for letting my thoughts drift from her little sister.

Kerri called me after she got home, teased me saying she was naked. We talked almost an hour with breaks when a customer would come in. At 5:30 my helper came in and I went home.

********************************

My wife was mad at me again. The fist fucking had worn off and since she said she hadn't been home she must have gone off to fuck some guy. Apparently that didn't work out too well with her newly stretched huge cunt. She made sure the kids were outside and couldn't hear.

"Stay the fuck away from me. Don't you ever do that shit again. I'm fucking ruined. Do you have any idea how it feels for me to even walk around my with cunt splayed open?"

She had on a skirt with panties and a pad. She grabbed them off and spun around and flipped up her skirt to show me her cunt from behind. I had her fucked up alright.

"Um, you've got some sperm leaking out there."

"Of course it is. I used to be able to hold cum. Now it just flows out of me."

"How did it get in there? I didn't shoot cum from my fist."

"Never you fucking mind. Just stay the fuck away from me."

My wife was hateful and confused. The cum splattered onto the floor when my fist went inside her. She started to fight away from me. As her cunt closed over my wrist she starting forcing down on my arm taking even more of it inside herself. The first cum took her breath. The second gave her back a little bit of control. She pushed my arm and stood on her tiptoes to get me out of her.

"God damn it! Don't do that. If you do it again I swear I'll tell the cops you beat me and raped me."

"Are you sure they would believe you?"

She pulled up her blouse and bra to show me her badly bruised and scratched tits. Most of which she had done to herself while my fist moved around inside her.

"Well, maybe you could fuck them to get them on your side."

She slapped me pretty hard. We'd never gone there in our marriage. Things stayed normal for the kids until we put them to bed. Then things got shitty again. She showered and went to bed in a t-shirt. Again, the bottom view was all cunt.

"I'm sorry I did something to you that you didn't want to happen."

"The thing is I didn't want to stop you. I never believed you'd get inside me like that."

"Show me again."

Her legs came open. This was so unreal that she would do that. Her lips hadn't tightened back much since I'd gotten to her before supper. It was like looking at more like a cartoon than a woman. How did she get that big?

"Most of what happened to your tits and clit you did yourself."

"I know, but you did it to me first."

"Is your cunt sore?"

"Not so much sore, but what if it stays like that?"

"So, guys won't fuck you?"

"Yes, so guys won't fuck me. You know, don't you?"

"You shouldn't tell secrets. Word gets around."

"Who told?"

"One of those guys that you thought knocked you up before you tried to trick me in to fucking you in case you were."

That was a lie, but it would stir the pot. By this time she probably didn't care anyway.

"So, it's not sore? Then maybe no harm done."

"Harm done? Look at it for Christ's sake!"

"Is that sore?'

I touched her clit. She reflex jumped.

"No, leave it alone!"

I could see her start to smolder.

"How about here?"

I trailed two fingers down her gaping slit and then upwards inside her. My wife held still and stared back at me. She didn't resist. I made that wedge with my fingers and thumb. I pushed into her like she was butter. She bit her lip and starting rocking up against my fist. Within seconds she planted her feet on the bed and raised her ass in the air to level my thrusts into her. Both hands were working her clit. I started the other hand's fingers into her gash. Once inside I pulled my fist out to give her the maximum stretch while ripping down with my fingers.

Her body and mind went to wherever she goes when she is nothing but cunt. She came hard several times. I had my thumb tip ready to line up with her cervix. I moved my fist around a little and extended my middle finger. Her cervix welcomed it into her womb. My finger slammed home. She was calling me names and not in a affectionate way. She wanted me dead, but still wanting even more of me inside that huge cunt. I looked at my arm. I seemed to have gained another inch into her.

When the woman in her took back in control I'd be in a world of shit. Right then it was just me ravaging her cunt. Feeling I had gotten to her good after she protested for me not to ever do that to her again I pulled my hand out. Too much of a good thing might swing to her favor. It didn't seem I could wear her out. A few seconds later a fear came to her eyes, then anger. She had let me do it to her again.

Something from the nightstand whizzed past my ear. Then it was flailing arms in a t-shirt and a hugely open cunt all in a blur. I think the fight was so that she wouldn't let me do it again. She swore at me to get out.

"Maybe we need a little break. Give you a couple of days and you'll want it again."

A wild kick from her set her on her back. From that view and from when she turned over all there was to see was cunt. That huge gaping cunt. Still probably not a lesson learned for her.

"I think I'll go ride around for a while on the bike while you cool down."

We rode often with the kids in the evening on bikes. It seemed a good way out for a while. When I turned to leave she punched the back of my head and jumped on my back. Knocking me down her bare cunt came near my face. She tried to get the leverage to shove her pussy against my mouth. I went for her clit. I hadn't eaten her pussy since hearing the cheating news about her from Aunt Bonnie. I sucked her clit into my mouth. In a couple of seconds she stopped and let me work it around with my teeth and tongue. I made her cum. My hand went back by my jaw and slid into her open gash.

The slap up the side of my head was hard. She was teetering on the edge, between being a hot wife and a fist fuck slut. She was afraid the fist fuck slut was winning. I grabbed shorts, shirt and sandals and rushed out the door. I couldn't get our of the back yard fast enough. I rode to the store to wash up in the sink. I wished I could wash where my tongue was on her clit like I washed my hands.

********************************

I'd ride over to Kerri's apartment. The ride would do me some good. A light was on. I stood outside her door and dialed her number.

"Can I come see you?"

"I'd love it. Where are you?"

"Open your door."

"Oh, my God. It is you. Come inside."

She took my hand and pulled me inside the apartment.

"Why are you here?"

"I thought up a bike ride excuse to come over to see you."

"Can you stay a while? I mean I was grading some school papers. When does she expect you back?"

"I don't think there's a set time. Got any ideas for me while I'm here?"

"God, yes!" Kerri started to take off her pajamas. "Shower with me first. I usually wait until morning."

Seeing the twenty two year old bounce naked in front of me was a welcome respite from seeing her sister with my arm up her cunt. I kind have wished that I hadn't wasted that load in the towel at the store. It would be hard to fuck her and not find a lot of seed in reserve for the pretty school teacher.

Soon it was all soap and giggles. She played with my cock a lot and had me watch her shave her little pussy. That got her eaten a lot when I got her into her bed. They say there is no such thing as a bad blow job. Kerri struggled awkwardly while she looked up at me for encouragement. Finally when she got the hang of it I tried to warn her off. Instead she wrapped her arms around my ass and took my load into her throat. After some gagging she waved her hands that she was okay even though some coughing and sputtering continued.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I know. I wanted you to know who was in charge."

She smiled. I smiled back.

"You're in charge??"

"Yes, watch me."

"Watch you do what?"

"See this? She patted that fresh shaved pussy.

"Yes."

"See these?" She bounced her tits across my chest.

I hugged her to me.

"See this?"

She showed some of my cum in her mouth.

"Okay ... "

"Then I'm the boss. Fuck me!"

She pulled me back and kissed me, tongue and all. It probably wasn't the first time I'd had cum in a kiss knowing who I was married to. This was the first time for my own. Not all that bad when shared with Kerri. I don't think it was going to make me a blow job king. Getting my cock in her was great. Nothing tentative this time and some tight pussy. My cock head went deep inside her making her squeal. God, this beat fucking my wife.

Kerri kind of giggled when she looked up at me.

"What's funny?"

"I'm fucking my older sister's husband. That cow!"

"Why what have you heard?"

I thought of the huge cunt I had left on my wife.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm fucking you and she's not." She giggled again. "Am I better than her?"

"No comparison!"

"I know. That's why I don't want kids. I don't want to be stretched out."

This was getting weird. I decided to shut up and fuck her.

"Ummm! Shut up and fuck me!"

I needed to get off myself, but wanted to be sure I made her cum. I could feel it start to boil up up my shaft.

"Ummm! Your making me cum!" Kerri moaned.

"Still inside you?"

"Yes, still inside me."

SPLURT!

I fucked into her until my cock softened and popped out. Cum streamed toward her sheets. No blood from Kerri this time. No more cherry.

"I called my doctor for the pill yesterday. My period should start Monday then we'll only have to be careful only a couple of times."

"This is about your older sister, isn't it?"

"It's all about my sister. But, I love you."

"You love me?? When did that start?"

"The first time I saw you with her years ago."

"Kind of young, weren't you?"

"Well, We will call it a crush then."

We lay quietly. I held her naked in my arms. She whispered something.

"What??"

"I fucked my sister's husband!" She bit my ear.

"You aren't ever getting tired of saying that, are you?"

"No, never!"

"Okay, I love you, too."

"Really? Do you?"

"Yes, Kerri, I do."

She hugged me tight. Naked tits, nipples buried in my chest.

"What time will she want you at home?"

"That's kind of up in the air. Everything was kind of left open."

If she only knew it was a reference to what I had done to her older sister's cunt, leaving her all huge and gaping.

"Was it a fight?"

"No, she knows I know a lot. She's getting pretty sloppy."

"She knows you know?"

She didn't know it was another cunt reference.

"Do you think you could spend the night?"

She spoke in a little girl voice. Like she was asking one of her second graders a question.

"I don't see what it would hurt. I'll spend the night with my wife's hot little sister."

The kid couldn't have been happier if she had won the lottery. And, in a way, I guess she had. Whatever was between them Kerri was coming out ahead.

"Oh. I can't stay." I teased.

"What do you mean you can't stay." Kerri was panicked.

"I don't have anything to sleep in."

123456...8