Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We set a few minutes, all three of us talking. Kerri sat staring at Lucy.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

Then Kerri went down on my cock again. Rather than protest Lucy scooted forward on her chair and leaned back. Her fingers went to her cunt. After watching us for a minute Lucy looked back to the hooker's window.

"She's back. She's combed her hair and put it up on her head. She's wearing a really short dress. Another glass of wine. Answering the door. Wow! Black guy. They're kissing. I guess he doesn't know where her mouth has been. Oh, they're leaving. Busy girl, two tricks, then a date."

Kerri had me to the edge.

"Okay, I have to say something. Lucy, are you going to let your cousin suck my sperm down her throat?"

"No, my turn."

Lucy jumped up and leaned over the balcony rail with her ass in the air.

"Like this? Is that how you two do it?"

I walked up behind her and shoved my cock in her. I'd have to start slow since Kerri had almost caused me to lose my load. Lucy wasn't having that. She was full speed ahead and was cumming almost as soon as we started. Another time for Lucy and I was right with her, emptying my seed as deep as I could spurt it. Kerri had gotten herself off and asked me to finish her.

We all got in Kerri's queen bed. Lucy had already gone to sleep when I got Kerri taken care of. We all slept naked in the bed until sunlight streamed through the window.

********************************

I don't think anyone wanted to get up. Suddenly the girls were discussing who would shower first. Then it was almost an argument before they decided to shower together. Expecting some kind of hot girl-on-girl scene in the bathroom I followed right behind them and sat on the toilet to watch. Things didn't get raunchy like I had hoped. Both girls would take the soap and lather up and wash off. No hands all over each other and no groping.

After both had shampooed their hair Kerri reached for her razor and soaped her crotch.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe you're doing that."

"I shave myself every morning. I don't want any stubble and besides I like the way the razor feels on my pussy lips."

"If I did that my husband would shit."

"If he hasn't even seen your pussy for two months how would he know?"

"I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Start at the bottom and work up. That's the way I do it. Once you get that first tangle out of the way a quick tune up each day will be easy and I promise you'll like it."

"But, I prayed for hair down there for two years before I got any. It seems like a shame."

"Big Baby. Let me get you this time then you'll see how easy it is after that."

Kerri took the soap and lathered up Lucy's pubic hair. Then as advertised began to shave from the bottom. Lucy was getting off on it a little and I sure as hell was. I wondered how many guys sat in the bathroom and watched one hot babe shaving another. Even Kerri was paying extra attention.

"Now, if that stings a little I'm not going to kiss it for you. For that you ask the guy jerking off there on the toilet."

I hadn't noticed that I was hard from watching the two of them. I was stroking my cock, absentmindedly mind you, no intention of completing the deed. Both girls laughed at me.

"Oh, it does sting a little." Lucy teased.

I had her on her back on the bed kissing and licking her pussy all over while Kerri was busy toweling off and drying her hair.

"Oh, fuck. I do like this. Good idea, cousin."

After cumming on my face Lucy quickly pushed me away and begged me to fuck her. After giving Kerri a quick glance I was pounding away at Lucy's now bald cunt. Again, it was pretty hard to pace yourself with Lucy. She pretty much went after it and once she started cumming with my cock in her it was over. There was no way to hold back with Lucy doing the fucking.

Kerri crinkled her face at me.

"You owe me. After breakfast you'll do me."

Kerri was more the fuck and cuddle type. She could be fucked and let you maintain some control enough to make it last longer than with Lucy. Just about the time I be ready to cum Kerri could back it down, let me rest, and still get off for herself. Still, like her cousin once she unleashed the gates I was going to cum in spite of any controls I thought I might have.

Kerri's turn lasted over thirty minutes with Lucy watching and diddling herself. Having cleaned herself after taking my earlier load there was no reason not to finish her off with my tongue after I finished with Kerri.

********************************

We went to lunch. Nothing fancy. Just a guy and two contented looking young women eating tacos. Not a person in the place could look at us and not be jealous of me whether they thought they'd been fucking me or not.

Aunt Bonnie called Lucy. Just checking in and mentioning that my wife had dumped the kids off on her after my Mom made my wife pick them up.

"Looks like you got another free night. Mom says your wife would pick the kids up in the morning to take them to school." Lucy beamed.

"Jesus. I wonder who that skank sister of mine is fucking now?" Kerri asked in disbelief.

"As soon as we get back to the apartment I'm calling my husband to tell him I'm spending another night."

"Why wait?"

"Because when I call I'm going to be getting my pussy eaten unless one of you wants to slip under the table right now."

"I'll stick with guys." Kerri made a funny sound.

"I'll do it." We laughed.

"Let's wait until we get back. I can't walk around half eaten and it's pretty crowded in here."

Lucy wanted to go to a sporting goods store. I couldn't imagine why until she headed for the binoculars section. We looked for a few minutes laughing because Lucy said she couldn't trust Kerri and I if we weren't occupied. Finally a clerk came to help. Lucy had found a pair like Kerri already had.

"Got anything more powerful than these?"

"We keep the expensive ones behind the counter. Are they for watching sports or hunting?"

"Spying on neighbors." Lucy quipped.

"With these you can count nose hairs at a hundred yards. Pricey though."

"I'll take them and a pair of these."

Four hundred bucks gave Lucy a serious hobby. Back at home Lucy's legs went up and her newly shaved cunt pointed right at me.

"Get me started before I call."

Circumstance had gotten Lucy pretty wet. Very tasty. I dove in. She gave me a few minutes to get her going. She dialed, put a hand behind my head to hold me in there.

"Hi Sweetie! Hey Kerri's place is great. I'll spend another night." She pulled my face in tighter. "Kerri has to teach in the morning. I'll see you tomorrow night. "Sure ... love you, too."

"Oh, God. I can't believe I was talking to him while you ate my married pussy!"

Lucy didn't let up. I was stuck in there until she orgasmed. After about having my ears clawed away Lucy got off.

"Fuck me!"

There was no saying no to that. I looked at Kerri.

"Go, ahead. When you are done with her you can eat me until you can fuck me."

"What if it takes a while?"

"You can take all afternoon for all I care as long as your face is in my pussy."

Lucy was trying to pace the activity, understanding her cousin was getting more out of it than she. Lucy humped me real hard. Enough of a surprise that she got off hard without taking me with her. Then she became a greedy little cunt. Sort of like if she was fucking me Kerri couldn't. A little competition wouldn't hurt if the friendship didn't crack.

Kerri was watching from the chair content in what she told me that I would eat pussy until I could fuck her. She had undressed and was leisurely running fingers over, but not in, her slit. Lucy wasn't going to go easily, learning to have little whimpering cums without dragging me along. Then she locked her legs behind my thighs and fucked me hard. With both of us out of control Lucy ended up with a flooded snatch. Kerri smiled at me from the chair.

I used the bathroom. I took a shower trying to get some recovery time. Kerri was waiting on the bed.

"Take your time. You're still eating pussy until you can fuck me again."

My face went back to a wet, yet now familiar place. Kerri groaned as I started to slurp up juices. Her naked little pussy nudging my mouth was getting me hard. I'd teach her a lesson. I keep her in oral orgasms and not let her know I could be fucking her.

Lucy had gone to the kitchen to try out her binoculars. She was staying off the balcony so people wouldn't see her. She kept chirping comments back to us about how well she could see. Kerri didn't care. I had her out of it as more and more of her girl cum leaked onto my tongue.

Losing interest in the binoculars until it got dark and people's lights came on Lucy was back in the room.

"God! When are you going to get hard and fuck her?"

I was on my stomach. Lucy couldn't see my dick was about to pop some blood vessels as I was keeping Kerri in a vegetative state. I had her in "Pussy only" mode with little chance of her coming out of it unless I let her. Lucy would talk and get no response. As she quieted I could turn enough to see that she was shoving her hand against her cunt and clit in an effort to rub out an orgasm on her own.

Having two gorgeous and naked women in a state of mind of unrelenting sex was amazing. A week into Kerri and my second day with Lucy my life had done a one-eighty. One being my wife's half sister and the other being her cousin made the forbidden even more so. As far as my wife goes, who cares if she is slut-fucking half of the nearby town?

Both young women were in a dream state. Lucy on the edge of self-induced fury and Kerri in auto-cum mode. I couldn't take any more. I raised up to shove my cock deep into Kerri. Kerri grabbed my ass and was drenching my cock herself when I began firing seed into her. We lay together waiting for my cock to soften.

Lucy jumped on the bed on her knees. Her cunt open to me from behind.

"Pound you cock in me a few times before it goes soft. It won't take much to make me cum." She begged, almost screamed.

I looked at Kerri and got a "what the fuck ever look". Probably only Lucy get get an results from me on that test. I folded my cock into her and reached for her round tits and hard nipples. Lucy was doing some kind of shaking/jolting to indicate the end was near. Again, only Lucy could make be stiffen again. Soon I was out of room in her vagina and driving against her cervix. I couldn't cum right then, but Lucy sure could. Multiple times.

Kerri was giving us both a odd look as I pounded Lucy for depth and my own release. Suddenly it was me trapped at the very verge of cumming is the cute little 22 year old. Lucy really bucked hard as I tried to hold on. Finally the two of us went over the peak. Minutes later with my cock, now soft, but still in her.

"What the fuck?" Lucy gasped.

"Yeah! What the fuck? Kerri was right in my face. "The next time you say you need a break you're out of luck."

"I didn't know men could do that." Lucy was still out of breath.

"Maybe they never tried it with you two." I added.

We all lay on the bed. Finally moving naked to the kitchen. Not seeing a food of choice we ordered pizza. I put on shirt and pants to accept the pizza delivery while the girls sat naked under a blanket on the couch. Whatever the pizza guy was thinking he was probably right.

********************************

By the time we ate it was dark enough to go onto the balcony. I hadn't removed the shirt and pants until we went outside. Lucy had the monster binoculars. Kerri and I had regular pairs. Three naked people in the dark staring into neighbors' lives. Not surprising Lucy scored first. The hooker was standing talking to a man. She pulled a dress over her head and spun around for what we assumed was her client. Three pairs of binoculars watched him fondle her tits. She wasn't one to hesitate to go down on a guy.

Lucy shared the big binoculars with Kerri, then me. I really could see nose hairs on the guy. He didn't fuck her. Lucy had the good view of the hooker swallowing his cum. The man handed her money and left.

"I wonder what the difference is between a fuck and blow job would be." Lucy mused.

"Why, Lucy? You thinking of opening your own shop?"

We all laughed. It was Lucy next to speak.

"Think about it. Suck and fuck a lot of guys and get paid for it?"

"Can't be that good or she wouldn't be living in these apartments."

I maybe didn't think that out before I spoke.

"Hey, I live here!" Kerri raised her voice a little, then giggled.

The hooker wrote in her journal, then flicked on the TV. With no quick customer in view Lucy scanned more of the building. Kerri and I were right there too going from light source to light source with her. The cop left for work and the wife had the huge black man over again for the night. Mother and son were fooling around again. The mom sucked his cock. Lucy having the best view laughed at the guy not having the best equipment for doing him mother some good.

By then with two of us working in the morning Kerri opted for a quick fuck from behind with her at the balcony rail. Lucy sat quietly behind us and watched our outlines moved in the dark. Over the sound of Kerri's wet twat I could hear Lucy letting out little gasps as she made herself cum a couple of times on her own fingers.

Kerri went to bed knowing she'd have her second graders to teach in the morning. Lucy wanted her turn with my cock in her on the couch. She spent a couple of minutes sucking me to length before mounting me from above and learning over to tease me with her tits. She was thrusting down hard with every stroke. Soon she was cumming and took me right along with her.

We woke up on the couch about 4 A.M. both still naked. Lucy kissed me several times as we debated joining Kerri in bed. Instead we got frisky and ending fucking again. After four years of marriage Lucy had a pretty good weekend. Fucking more in two nights than she had during the past several months and still sharing with cousin Kerri.

In the morning Kerri was in the shower. I had to be first out so I could open the store at seven. As I left the bathroom Kerri was shaving her little cunt for the day. I kissed her goodbye and told her I hoped I could see her again that night.

Lucy followed me like a puppy. I really wanted to fuck her again. That early morning romp with Kerri asleep would probably have pissed off Kerri had she known Lucy was one up on her. Lucy would go home and kill time until her husband got home that night from work.

I was stunned by my weekend spent to incredibly sexy and beautiful young women. Fleeting thoughts went to my wife spending the week playing "take a number" and yelling "Next!"

********************************

A couple of my more flirty women customers commented on something being different about me as they stopped in for gum, coffee, or cigarettes. I wondered how many of them had "Get Fucked" weekends, husbands or not husbands, someone pumping them full of cum.

That was probably a bad attitude. All women don't fuck and cheat at every opportunity. Then I laughed for a while. Where is there a women that wouldn't cash in on an extra couples inches when available or to humiliate an unknowing husband by fucking another guy?

Myself?? Feeling pretty good. Even if the bomb later fell between Kerri and Lucy I had that weekend. It all played pretty well. I don't think either of the girls would want a problem between them.

Then there was the phone call.

"Where the fuck were you?" A not so friendly wife.

"Out trying to find you, Darling."

Smart ass answers don't always pay off.

"You didn't even try to pick up your kids?"

"I just thought they were with you."

My wife grumbled. Maybe being a smart ass paid off after all. I had talked to Lucy and Kerri during the day and didn't want to her from the old slut.

"Well, did you even wonder where I was? Doesn't it bother you that your wife is off somewhere for several days ... and nights?"

"I'll see you tonight if you are going to be home."

"What if I'm not?" She challenged.

"I'll just stay at the store. No reason to come home to an empty house."

********************************

It was good to see the kids in spite of what ever in the fuck was going to happen to them. I had and urge to DNA test them all. We talked. The youngest made a statement about being dropped off so mommy could go out and have a good time. The older two already knew what kind of mother they had. I needed to cut this short so I could get to Kerri's place. By nine my wife and I were in the bedroom alone. She looked tired, but content.

My wife started to undress. Everything came off and she went to the bottom drawer to get a gown. They had always been in the top drawer. I guess the bottom drawer was to give me the bent over view of her big cunt. Then she sat on the chair with her ankle crossed over her knee so it really hung her dripping snatch into sight. I pointed to the glob of cum about to run out of her.

"Oh, that's from Dale. I went to see him this afternoon."

I gave her a blank look. I didn't know who Dale would be. She helped me out.

"Dale's the guy with the ten inch cock. I let some of his friends fuck me while he watched. We also went to a club where I got fucked by about a dozen guys. Unfortunately not of lot of guy's have ten inch cocks. I did take in a lot of cum though."

She shifted in the chair so Dale's cum started to splatter to the carpet. She caught it and sucked it into her mouth. Then the point was made to show it to me before she swallowed. I don't know what part of "wife and mother" this was supposed to represent.

"How do you like the way my pussy looks? Still pretty big, isn't it? It will stay that way with me fucking ten inches all the time. Dale must have fucked me twenty times in addition to his friends and all those strangers at the club."

"Want to put a number on that?"

"Forty ... fifty ... hell it had to be that many. What do you think of your wife now?"

"I'd say you're not the girl I married, but we both know that it really is."

"Well, sex happens."

"What will you do when ten inches isn't enough?"

I was close enough now to run fingers up her slit. Three went in easily. Her eyes kind of glazed over. My little finger and thumb went in and a little push put my hand inside her. I fucked it in and out of her well past my wrist. She hadn't tightened up a bit. She didn't say anything, but laid back and spread wide. There were a lot of orgasms going through her. I worked in three fingers from the other hand as I had done before.

Both hands went to her clit as I pulled down again to once more gap her wide. I'd pull my fist out as I'd rip down on her hoping something would tear. One of her hands grasped at a nipple like it would come off in her hand. When I pushed my fist back in I guided my middle finger into her cervix. As she exploded the fingers over her clit entered her cunt above my wrist. She pulled up and my other hand pulled down. When I pulled my wrist back out to full width her fingers were still in her adding to the stretch. I think I could have thrown a football through that thing.

I left her limp on the bed. She could not have cum again if she had wanted to. Her cunt was really huge now.

"See ya!"

There was no reply. I went to Kerri's because I wanted to be with her. Getting a place to dump my load would be a bonus. When she asked about her half sister I told her we were arguing about the kids and her week end.

"Did she fuck a lot of guys?"

"Way more than than a lot!" Was my reply.

"Maybe you'll feel better after you fuck me."

********************************

The next several nights went like that. I'd go home after work to be with the kids and eat. My wife and I would go to the bedroom. We didn't even talk. I'd shove my hand up her cunt and fuck her with it. She'd add her fingers and I'd add the fingers on my other hand and pull. She's go out of her fucking mind and I'd leave her with a cunt stretched out even more than before.

1...345678