Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think I'm going to let you sleep in something your fucking crazy!"

We fucked again before sleeping. She woke me up in the night wanting it from behind.

SPLURT!

In the morning we showered and ended up fucking before she rushed around making sure the papers were graded and she had the day planned for her students.

SPLURT!

I had to leave to open the store. She didn't want to let me leave out of the door. She giggled again.

"I'll be teaching class with my sister's husband's sperm in me. He spent the night with me."

I wondered what it would be like if they both had a gun. I was worried that my wife had access to mine.

********************************

Kerri called me once between classes and again during her lunch. Kids were around. It was just regular talk. Kind of like husband and wife things. If I could keep her sister mad at me I'd be over after the kids were in bed.

The whore called me around two. I could tell by the conversation and her breathing that she found someone to fuck, but was thinking talking to me might help her cum while he fucked her.

"You didn't come home. Where did you sleep?"

"I stayed at the store."

"I called. You didn't answer."

"The was no way I would. You okay?"

"Just trying to get thing back to normal."

"Close yet?"

"Maybe half way there." She grunted.

I wondered what kind of cock the guy must have on him to do her any good. Maybe talking to me while she fucked him was going to help. We both knew what was going on without saying. It was kind of hot. Talking to my wife while some guy fucked her. A little whimper told me that he hit some spot inside her that sent her off.

"Normal now?"

"No, but every little bit helps."

"Big, but almost not big enough?"

"Yeah, sort of like that? You coming home tonight?"

"I could. I'll want to see the kids."

"We could talk."

"You mean work things out?"

"Not the way you mean."

The sounds from wherever she was sounded like the guy dumped a load in her.

"Better yet?"

"Helping ... "

"See ya!"

"Okay, see ya! Love you!"

"Bye."

Not only was she fucked. I had her fucked up. Her cunt and her mind. The deal over the phone was pretty erotic when I thought about it. Nothing from what happened there made me want to fuck her.

********************************

It was good to see the kids. They didn't know Dad was gone overnight. With the younger two in bed and the eldest finishing home work I got called into the bedroom. Her jeans came off and underwear. Her tits looked like butchered meat when her bra came off.

"I had to leave my bra on this afternoon while he fucked me."

"So, we are admitting that you've got guys, plural, fucking you."

"You knew what he was doing when we talked. Yes, plural. It's guys. You know it. I can't help it."

"Yes, I know it. I wish things hadn't gone like this. I hate it that my kids' mother is a whore."

"What would we do now?"

"Do you have someone in mind to maybe you'd rather be with?"

"No, I just like having guys fuck me. A new guy in me, then feeling his cum, that's what I need."

"That may be best. I'm not going to fuck you."

"Look what you've done to my pussy. I'm nothing but a fucking cunt."

"I'd have to agree. You've always been a fucking cunt."

I almost laughed at her. My wife was sitting on the bed nude with the cunt that jutted open and her tits were all fucked up.

"Maybe you can just fuck guys in the dark."

I egged her on. Her cunt looked raw staring out at me. I had the urge to run my hand up it again. I touched her and a part of her would have let me.

"The man must have had a pretty big cock today, huh?"

"I've been fucking him for a while. He's got ten inches that used to feel pretty good. That's why I went to see him."

She started to cry.

"What am I going to do?"

"Can you see him again tomorrow? You'll feel better when you start to tighten up, or I could shove my fist up you now."

Her tear filled eyes flashed up to me. She must have been considering it. She knew she liked the way it felt in her. That was for sure. The tears came a little harder. I nudged my hand into her slit. Then a little voice came out through the tears.

"I'll see if he'll fuck me again tomorrow. Are you spending the night with me?"

"You know what would happen. Is that what you want?"

"Will you stay at the store again tonight?"

"I'll be okay."

********************************

Kerri was glad to see me when I got to her apartment a little earlier than the night before.

"How's my sister?"

"Trying to cope. She called me today while she was fucking some guy."

"Are you sure?"

"We talked about it. Do you feel bad about me cheating on her with you?"

"Not at all. Do you have a problem?"

"No kind of problem I can't shove up your wet little snatch."

"How do you know I'm wet?"

"Why would I think you wouldn't be, fucking your brother-in-law while your sister is upset with life?"

"Well, let someone else fuck her. Hurray for me!"

We dove on the bed. She went on top and settled down on my cock. She was tight, but didn't have a problem with length.

"Hey!" I kissed her nipples. "I was going to eat that before I fucked you."

"Then just don't cum in me, silly!"

By the time I was close she sensed my cock twitch. By then I wouldn't have cared. I would have eaten my cum out of her. Instead she rose off me and spun her cunt onto my face and took my cock to the back of her throat.

"I'm going to learn how to deep throat this thing some day."

She gagged a little then hit a steady rhythm as she bobbed up and down on my ready to explode dick.

"Hey, fair warning!"

"I know. You had better be ready for what I've got for you."

She didn't choke as my cum flooded her mouth this time. As she gulped my load her cunt pressed into my face and her warning was much needed. I know it had been a while, but her big sister had never cum on my face like that. Little sister had it going on. A flow came onto my tongue that did not seem to have an end. Her orgasm hit her pretty hard. I was lapping up my reward.

"You're spending the night, aren't you?"

"I am if you don't mind."

"Oh, I don't mind. I insist."

She turned around and put those big tits on my chest. I could feel her juices run onto me from above. I gave a puzzled look.

"I don't think I have an off switch when I'm around you."

She might be hard to keep up with I thought, but fun to try.

"Fuck me from behind. I like that."

"Here on the bed?"

"Let's get reckless."

Kerri turned off all the lights and led me out to her balcony. You could see into other peoples apartments. Life going like usual. The dim light getting to the balcony barely left enough for us to see. Everyone else was lit up brightly. Families played with children, TV was being watched. Kerri bent over the patio table that came with the apartment. She reached under herself to guide me into her cunt.

"Pretty neat, huh? Life going on with no idea that we are watching them while you fuck me."

I had a good grip on her ass, pulling her back into me. Or, rather she was bouncing back on my cock. Either way I was hitting bottom and Kerri was cumming outside in the night. I fired my cum deep in her. That triggered her to catch up and cum as the last of my seed spurted into her.

"Sit here. I'll get us something to drink."

I was surprise when she brought us out a bottle of beach beer each. Somehow I didn't associated elementary teachers with beer. She sat on my lap as best as she could in the chair. Her naked cunt moistened my thigh. She was right. I had missed all of this when her sister starting having kids. Not that I was invited in birth planning. Every one came as a surprise according to my wife.

Kerri was sinking her hooks into me. What she had said about her tits and her pussy were putting her in charge.

"I wonder what my sister is doing while her husband fucks me."

True. One could wonder. The ten inch guy could be in my bedroom right now as my kids slept down the hall. That made me hard.

"Oh, did I do that to you?"

Kerri stood and reposition to sit down on my cock. I couldn't go all in. Her cunt muscles worked magic on my shaft. She made herself cum twice while we watched neighbors through open drapes.

"Let's go inside and fuck in the bed."

She had worked up quite a cunt lather, leaving a slime trail on my thigh. While I fucked her on her bed her phone rang. She checked the caller ID.

"It's Lucy. I'm going to talk to her. Keep it in me."

The call went on for for time. Lucy mostly bitched about her husband and how she wished she had stayed single and was glad they had not had children. Then the conversation changed around to me helping her on Sunday without my wife around.

"Oh, my God, Kerri. Do you fuck him?"

"Lucy! He's my sister's husband!"

"Jesus! I would have fucked him. You should have called me."

I was hard as stone. This kind of girl talk had me trying to pull out so I wouldn't cum. Kerri's legs wrapped around me and took my load inside her cunt while she talked to Lucy.

"We need to get together and talk soon. God, I would have fucked him!" Lucy insisted.

"That would have been nice, wouldn't it?"

"Okay, will do. My dick of a husband wants something. I have to go see what it is."

"Maybe he wants to fuck you." Kerri laughed.

"Better not!"

Kerri looked at me and grinned. Her cousin had hung up.

"Beat her to you, didn't I?" She grinned.

"You sure did!"

"What would you do? Would you fuck her?"

"I had no idea this was going on."

"You didn't answer. I wouldn't care if you tagged her. We've been close and plotted about fucking you for a long time."

I blushed a little.

"You would fuck her wouldn't you? You asshole!"

She didn't say asshole in a bad way. Lucy was cute. Small school, but six years a cheerleader. I don't remember anyone that could have fucked until she married this guy. I was at the wedding. Talk about fuckable in a bridal gown.

"Guys can never win. Are you angry?"

"No, really it's okay with me if you fuck her. I'm sure it's going to happen. Just don't be fucking Aunt Bonnie and I'm glad you aren't fucking my sister even though she is your wife.

I must have blushed again.

"Oh, no. You dirty motherfucker. You screwed Aunt Bonnie!"

"Whoa! Do you talk to your second graders with that mouth?"

"No, but I stand in front of them with your seed in me. So what?"

Kerri pouted a while, then sucked my cock. Her way of saying she was sorry maybe. We lay naked for a while in silence.

"Do you still fuck your wife?"

"No, that's over now."

"Good. You're mine now. Let her get crowd fucked."

"What about Lucy?"

"She's my cousin and my friend. I'm going to tell her you fucked me."

"No, you wouldn't."

"I will. I promise I will."

It was quiet.

"You can fuck her if you want."

"And???"

"Stay away from Lucy's Mom. She fucks a lot of guys, just like your wife."

"Bonnie doesn't come around much. I'll give her an hint. It's about time she found some new cock anyway. I'm old news."

Kerri knew that had me hard again. She scooted her legs apart. There was a lot of kissing while I fucked her.

We slept naked holding each other. No alarm clock went off. One frantic fuck and I was off to the store tucking my shirt in my pants.

********************************

Kerri's call at lunch was loving. Things she said after school had me wanting to get over there and fuck her. With Kerri making herself so fuckable the thought of Lucy getting involved didn't seem important or likely to happen.

My trip home for dinner was okay. My wife and I were like strangers until in the bedroom.

"Sleeping at the store again tonight?"

"Whatever's best for you."

"OK!"

"How are you?"

She showed me her pussy.

"Still pretty big, huh?"

"How about that guy?"

"I went to see him."

I looked at her cunt again.

"If the guy's got ten inches, maybe your cunt doesn't look too bad. It's not just big hole with lips and hair around. It's big, but the outer lips are closer together."

"Still the sweet talker."

She laughed I laughed with her.

"How's the boobs?"

The shirt came right off. No bra.

"Not bad." She commented. "I think I jerked them to where the nipples are about an inch lower."

"Yeah, it's the whole tit. They're a little longer and a little lower."

"Funny isn't it? Us talking like this."

"What went wrong? Is our marriage over?"

"You chasing cock is what went wrong."

"I never fucked anyone I didn't like."

"Was there ever anyone you didn't like?"

"No ... "

"Do you think the ten inch guy might want to hook up. That sounds like what you need."

"Maybe a half dozen of them?"

I looked at her.

"I'm not joking. I can't get enough cock. Then what you did fist fucking me has me all weirded out. Is that what I need?"

She cried. I hugged her.

"I told him what you did. He thinks it's terrible."

"Didn't tell him the truth about it all, I guess."

"I didn't tell him I liked it."

"Did you?"

"You know I did. You saw me. Sometimes I think I could live like that. All floppy and open. I miss cum pumping into me."

I kissed her to leave. She called after me.

"Yes?"

"Never mind. Dumb idea."

The look was there. Almost at the tipping point. I had to get to Kerri.

********************************

That was odd. Maybe no other husband/wife relationship like it in the world. Especially throwing in the aunt and the half sister. Kerri's place seemed like home. We actually talked a little while before fucking each other. We carried beers out to the balcony.

"When it gets dark we're fucking out here again."

"How about now?"

"How about now we hit the bedroom?"

She wanted on top. It made it easy to play with her nice tits and I could watch her bury down on the full length of my shaft. I was getting to her cervix, too. I could see her wince when it hit too hard.

At dark we were back out on the balcony watching neighbors go about their lives as we fucked. This time Kerri moved up to the rail as I fucked her from behind. Her boobs were behind the rail and no one could see me fucking her from behind if anyone was looking.

Friday night I decided to go home after work since I wasn't getting off until nine. I told Kerri that she would have Friday and Saturday to herself since I worked both nights and would spend Sunday with my kids.

My wife was making some progress with the ten inch dick guy although her cunt still looked like it belonged on a farm animal. She was still confused about herself when I left her Thursday night. Friday was quiet. Kerri called a couple of times to just talk and to tell me she was going miss my cock all weekend.

Friday after nine I went home to kiss the kids goodnight and see if my wife was still mostly crazy. The house was empty and dark. My mom had the kids. My wife was missing. I slept at home. My wife was gone all night. I went to work on Saturday knowing it was another long 14 hour day. Kerri called.

"Hey, I missed you."

"Missed you, too."

"Lucy and I got together last night. Her husband had some work thing. I told her you fucked me. I told her you were great. She can have a turn if she wants."

"I'm not sure I believe you.

"Oh, believe me. Lucy and I are getting together Sunday. Want to join?"

"I planned Sunday for my kids."

"Well they won't be there. You wife won't be there tonight either when you go home. Lucy's over heard her mom said my sister was out fucking every man she could find."

"Now if you don't like an empty house why don't you come over here instead? I'll make it fun."

"Sure. I'll see you after nine."

I closed a little early. My house was dark when I drove by. My wife really was out fucking any man she could find. I was back to Kerri's apartment by ten after. I kissed her as we went inside. We made out seemingly headed for the bedroom. Lucy was sitting on the couch.

"See I told you!" Kerri bragged.

Lucy walked over to me and pur her arms around my neck kissed me with lots of tongue. Her boobs seemed larger as they mashed against my chest. Not knowing where else to put them my hands went to her ass. She rocked her cunt into my boner which the two girls already had made very hard.

"Lucy told her husband we were having a girls weekend and she wanted to see my new apartment."

Lucy looked at me.

"Well, we are girls and it is the weekend." Lucy smiled.

"Which one of us are you going to fuck first?"

Almost fell into that trap. There were two wrong answers and no right one.

"It's the girl's weekend. I'll let the girls decide."

"We made a pact years ago. Whoever fucked you first, the other was next."

Kerri watched for my reaction.

"Yes, we even did a pinky swear on it." Lucy joked.

Both girls laughed. Maybe I could get through this and still have testicles.

"It's going to be me."

Lucy stepped towards me pulling a halter top up over her shoulders. That was worth seeing. Much like Aunt Bonnie's big tits her daughter was endowed much in the same way. Kerri was watching my reaction and looking for her cousin's next move. The shorts and a g-string came off together. Nothing was left but pink nipples and curly dark hair on her bush. To compare, Kerri had dark blonde hair and blue-green eyes and a figure slightly towards boyish. Lucy was voluptuous with rounder tits and ass and a slightly thicker waist. Her eyes were brown, and her hair black. There was a lot more woman there than a casual glance would reveal.

"I hope you like married pussy."

Lucy led me to the bedroom. Kerri followed behind.

"What are you doing?" I challenged.

"I'm going to watch. I can't miss this."

"I didn't know women did that."

"This one is going to watch."

"Really Kerri?"

"You can watch when it's my turn."

Kerri looked at me. "See, I told you we are more like sisters than cousins."

"I've got a sister thing going on right now that isn't going that well."

"You married the wrong kind of sister." Lucy chimed in.

By then Lucy was on her back legs open. She wanted me to fuck her. I got undressed.

"Oh, she's right about your cock. That's nice. My husband is at about a five. I can't wait for those balls to drain in me."

This was a kid that I met when she was in Junior High School. My wife's young cousin. Now she was twenty-two, married, and wanting me to fuck her.

"Come on, fuck me."

"He'd rather eat you out first. He's fussy about cum in in a pussy."

"Then fuck me and don't cum in me."

"Jesus." I told them. "You are like sisters."

I aimed my prick at Lucy's slit. It was a little tight going in. Not unlike her cousin Kerri as a virgin. It really tightened up with about three inches to go.

"The rest of what you are getting is new. Four years of marriage. Five inches of dick."

"Go ahead. Shove it in her."

Kerri's voice distracted me in her direction. She had undressed and sat naked in a chair near the bed. One leg over the chair exposed her bald cunt with the flat of her fingers rubbing over the lips. The motion managed to also reach onto her clit. I'd never given much thought to girls masturbating. Kerri was well into it as she watched me fuck her cousin.

"Go on. Rip into her with it. You aren't going to hurt her."

I looked back at Lucy.

"You heard her. Rip into me."

The two cousins were a pretty similar fuck. I nudged into her. There wasn't going to be any ripping. Lucy wanted to kiss as I worked the rest into her. The extra width she had experienced so far and the extra length she was now getting had her fired up. The kisses were really passionate and she was fucking me hard. Soon we were pubic to pubic bone. Lucy smiled at me.

"All in?"

"Yeah, we're all in.

"It's okay to cum in me. I've got it covered."

123456...8