Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know. As you get older that thing won't do anything but get bigger."

She gave me a look of defiance. A look I had gotten a lot in the past and not recognized. I shoved three fingers in her. Dale or someone had her well lubed with cum. No resistance from her or her pussy. She sat back on the bed. Her legs came open.

"Okay. This one last time. This will be the way you remember me."

"You can say that again."

My fist went in. I immediately added fingers from my other hand. It was our thing now. The only contact we would share. Now this one last time. I pulled down to stretch her cunt open. She rocked against my fist. I stopped the downward pulling and got my hand inside her by sliding my fingers and palm along my wrist that had already impaled her. I pulled my fist and hand out together to the widest point to stretch her further.

She made no effort to make me stop nor did she utter a word of protest. I pushed back in. With both wrists now spreading her open I had laced my fingers together inside her. I was using my forearms to spread her even wider now. She was trembling now as her cunt had put her brain in neutral. Her body began spasms, her ass bouncing off the bed. My fists were locked in a twelve o'clock position. I turned them to three o'clock. Then twisted them back and around to nine. I watched her cunt change shape as I moved from right to left and back again and again. Moving my wrists apart only made her bigger.

That was the way to say goodbye to a whore, leaving her wrecked and ruined. Two fists inside her buried well beyond the wrists. I twisted back to the nine position and shoved my middle finger through her cervix. She wasn't going to forget that for a while. Her eyes went out of focus, her head flopped around, she almost tore her tits from her chest.

With her mind totally blown I wanted to go for the ultimate. I started to pull both fists from her at the same time to fix her for good. When she felt the pressure against her rim formed by her destroyed inner and outer cunt lips as I went for my exit she begged me to keep pounding inside her. I pulled. My fists came out with fingers still laced together. She kind of ass-walked down the bed trying to keep the huge intrusion inside. It didn't even pop. My stretching with my wrist to open her wider let my hands slide out easily. Women didn't get stretched that much delivering 16 pound babies. I looked down at one huge, stretched, worthless cunt.

That's described my wife. A worthless cunt. I turned and walked away. I looked back one last time from the doorway and spoke to myself.

"Good luck fucking that with your ten inch cock, Dale. Good luck fucking that."

********************************

It was a good night with Kerri. We steadied out our pace. We had sex when I arrived and again when we went to bed. Nothing out of hand, just a nice comfortable fuck for each of us. In unspoken terms we were a couple. She had replaced her half sister, my wife, in every respect.

My wife called late in the morning. She wanted to know if I was buying her out on the house. Probably an idea from boyfriend Dale looking to take my worthless cunt wife and score some cash. I told her to list it with her real estate friend. I had no use for it. Background noise was friends of them both helping them pack up and load the rental truck for the trip to Kansas.

"I'm not telling the kids until I pick them up from school. Do you want me to bring them by the store to tell you goodbye?"

It was bittersweet knowing I was the Dad they had known their whole lives. Even though their mom had told me the youngest might me mine it was a dead ringer for the motherfucker I hated from across the street from the house. The middle one looked like the bastard that owned the store where my wife worked for a while after the first child was born. As far as the first one goes she looked like her mother, her grandmother, and my wife's cousin I learned my wife had been fucking on the side for years.

She told them that since I had the store to run they could stay with my parents when she and Dale went on a Jamaican vacation in late summer. Having read about women and Jamaican vacations I knew where that was headed. Knowing now of her and her mother's reputation I wouldn't have been surprised that she hadn't tagged some black cock already. Maybe her guy Dale liked watching that, too!

There's probably some country song about watching tail lights disappear out of sight. Goodbye worthless cunt.

********************************

Kerri had an interesting take on me selling the house.

"Since I took my sister's husband maybe I should have her house, too."

"I don't have a reason to keep the house, but I could take you over there and fuck you in her bed."

It's not that I double dog dared her but naked Kerri was quickly dressed Kerri and I was driving her over to the house with her hot little body nestled under my arm and against my ribs.

It was full blown Kerri. She wanted to deepthroat my cock before I fucked her. To make it fair I invited her to put her shaved cunt in my face so I could eat her cunt while she devoured my cock. Having previously accomplishing the deed Kerri had my cock in her throat to the base by the third downward plunge.

"I bet my sister never did this."

Kerri was gleeful. Sort of bragging she had stolen me away.

"Never to me, but who's to say she's never done it."

"She's probably swallowed enough cock that she's starting to look like she's got an Adam's Apple."

A few second's later Kerri's cunt juices started to flow onto my tongue. My dick pulsed to send my seed into her tummy. Starting to be the pro about it Kerri sensed my climax and pulled off my cock enough to take my load in her mouth. Feeling playful she showed me my seed in her mouth. Still keeping the mouthful she moved to kiss up my stomach and chest, finally kissing my neck and face before planting a kiss on my lips.

Fearing she'd try to spit my own cum in my mouth I kept my lips sealed tight. Kerri rolled to the side of the bed, stood, and leaned over towards me. She showed me the cum was still in her mouth and swallowed.

"I love you." She laughed.

She started walking naked around the house room to room. I followed her.

"You've seen the house before."

"I'll see it again soon, naked and with you cum load buried up in me."

"You and your sister have issues."

"Not so much any more! How long until you can fuck me?"

It wasn't going to be long. My sister-in-law naked in my house was having an effect. The 22 year old was acting very fuckable.

"Come back to her bed with me. I want to fuck you face to face with my legs wrapped around you." Kerri cooed.

That was the beginning for us. We spent every night together after that. Lucy came over that weekend and showed Kerri that she could get my cock down her throat.

It was surprising how well the two got along. The house sold and was closed in six weeks. Lucy left her husband and had moved in three weeks before that.

********************************

That's the summary. It's been three really good years. The kids came back once and stayed with my folks. Mom had heard some stories and confided in me that I should get the kids DNA tested.

Kerri, Lucy, and I moved to a larger, newer apartment. We made sure the neighbors had large windows and that we had a balcony we could sit on in the dark. No kids. Neither of the girls want any and neither do I.

I'm still fucking a second grade teacher. Kerri loves teaching the kids. Lucy has an office job with the county. She can be a little underhanded in our relationships.

Everyone is happy. Isn't that the way it should be?

********************************

Copyright 2016. No reuse or reprint without the written consent of the author.

1...345678