Wife's True Self

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd leave to spend the night with Kerri. We'd fuck. Usually twice. It took that to get over my crazy wife's antics. Cumming in Kerri felt so good.

After Thursday's fist fucking session rather than lay quietly when I was ready to leave my wife wanted to talk.

"Dale is concerned. He knows what you do to me. He gave me the weekend to decide between cock or a fist. I'm getting a little lose for him. He's offered to take me and the kids to Kansas where he can take over his parent's business. I'm spending the weekend with him to help me decide. The kids will be with Aunt Bonnie if you want to see them."

"I always wanted to ask ... are any of them mine."

Truth or lie? Meant to be hurtful? This was the answer ...

"I'm not sure. Maybe the youngest. But, probably not."

"Then why would I want to see them?"

"You've been their Dad up until now. You're the only Dad they know."

"Well, I'm sure you can find them lots of Daddies."

"Your choice. I'm taking them with me to Kansas."

"I thought this was your weekend to make up your mind.?"

"The choice is going to be cock. Dale likes me to fuck other guys. We'll have another round with his friends, then hit some bars. Getting fucked makes me happy."

I didn't have the answer for that. I went to Kerri's. Friday night was fun. In addition to Kerri being exceptionally attentive Lucy had left the big binoculars. Kerri got entranced on watching the hooker and watching the cop's wife with the black man.

Lucy came over on Sunday. Since it was for just the day Kerri insisted that every time I got it up it went inside Lucy. Lucy stayed late enough that her husband called to yell at her. We were fucking at the time.

"Oh, I so glad you called, Sweetheart. I'm right in the middle of fucking someone. Hold on a minute, he's about to make me cum."

Lucy rocked into me hard and I did make her cum. Shot my load right into her as well. Lucy was breathing heavy.

I could hear her husband yelling.

"You dumbass. I'm at Kerri's just like I told you. Want to talk to her?"

Lucy handed Kerri the phone and she said hello.

"I don't think she's going to get in trouble at my house. Why are men so jealous?"

The phone went back to Lucy.

"Could you hold on a minute. He's still way up inside me and I'm going to let him shoot bareback in me."

There was a pause.

"Now see how silly you sound?"

My cum was running out of her and along the underside of my dick. The call ended.

"Well, if I ever get caught I told him about it. Is it my fault he doesn't believe me?"

Everyone laughed. I finally thought of a question for Lucy.

"How's it going with shaving the pussy? Has he said anything?"

"I shave it every day and he doesn't have a clue. It may be weeks before he gets a peek at my bald muff."

Lucy went home and I tried to help Kerri catch up to her kindness of letting Lucy fuck me. It wasn't even close, but the effort was appreciated. I fucked her in the morning before I left to open the store. An hour later she was back at school with a cunt full of my cum teaching those second graders.

********************************

Friday night after closing the store I went directly to Kerri's. I knew my wife wouldn't be home and imagined her taking all that cock from the ten inch guy and his friends and whomever else he lined up to fuck her outrageously stretched cunt.

Kerri was a dream. She asked about my day, which was silly. She had called me a half dozen times after school was out. She offered me a shower to clean up from the day and joined right along with me in there. I never thought it would work, but I got my cock in her in the shower. We finished on the bed. After laying a few minutes she got up to clean herself. Returning to the bed with me I got a choice.

"Do you want to spy on neighbors or eat pussy?"

There was only one answer to that and agreed with my choice to eat pussy. With the sweet twenty two year old soon about to cum she moved around to suck my cock. I like her better above me anyway because it let her juices run right out of her. No need to dip my tongue into puddles of girl cum. It just ran right out.

The plus to that position was something I had never done before. I licked right up onto her asshole. Enough of her juices were on my tongue that all it did was make a slick mess. I tried to lick it off and as I did Kerri went wild on my cock, thrusting down hard on it. Getting results like that I began to make one long stroke with my tongue from her clit, through her cunt, and across her asshole, then clean her juices from her asshole.

Kerri began to tremble and convulse, her cunt grinding down on my face. When I felt her gush she forced her face down and my cock and the end of it went into her throat. My dick had never been in that situation which quickly caused me to send my seed down her throat. I could hear Kerri gag as she tried to deal with what had drenched her from my cock. For almost a minute I couldn't breath and I couldn't get her to move her cunt off my face. My nose was right in her asshole, not giving me a chance to lick my tongue against it.

Kerri was coughing and gagging and got off me. She rushed to the bathroom for a drink of water and came back with a wash cloth.

"I'm sorry. I made a mess. I threw up a little on you."

I hadn't noticed. She wiped everything off me. I was laying amazed that this young thing had deep throated me. We were looking at each other thinking the same thing.

"At least now we know I can take it down my throat."

Kerri's phone rang. It was Lucy.

"Hey, I didn't interrupt, did I?"

"Maybe twenty minutes sooner."

Kerri and I were out on the balcony. Naked in the darkness and with binoculars we just started checking out windows.

"Apparently nothing is going on here. I told this husband of mine that if he didn't have plans for the weekend I was going to spend it with you. We can out and do girl things tomorrow and then there's tomorrow night."

"Lucy, it's like eleven at night."

"I know. I've already got an overnight bag packed. See you in a few minutes."

Kerri looked at me. "Looks like Lucy is spending the weekend. Is that okay?"

Lucy for the weekend? How do I hide that look on my face?

"You'll have to share." I reminded her.

Like I would have turned down a chance to fuck her. We spied on people until the doorbell rang.

Kerri and I greeted Lucy in the nude. She sat down her bag and dropped her shirt and top over it. I was glad to see she kept her cute little twat shaved. We started for the balcony.

"Umm, can I borrow this guy for a few minutes?"

"Still not letting your husband see your pussy?" Kerri taunted.

"Wouldn't do him any good if he did."

Lucy kissed me and started us towards the bedroom. Kerri followed along. Sitting in the chair to watch she lifted a leg over each arm of the chair. Her fingers brushed her clit before Lucy and I got started. I looked down a Lucy's still baby smooth pussy.

"I guess you want me to kiss that for you."

"We'll, get me started, but I have thought all week about you fucking me."

I kissed and licked the smooth skin. Lucy was already wet. I got my tongue into her goodies.

"Okay, enough. Fuck me."

"Are you sure?"

I was teasing her with my cock now ready to plunge into her bald snatch.

"Yes, I need your cock in me. I need to feel you cum in my depths."

I gave her a good ten minutes. However, what Lucy wants, Lucy gets. I gave her a good blast. She wanted to kiss through the last trickle spurting out of my dick. We both looked over at Kerri. She was still staring at us, her mind focus on her lower self.

"Go over there and get your face in her cunt."

My tongue near her fingers in her slit startled Kerri. She hadn't noticed that Lucy and I had finished while she tried to finish herself. As the feeling of my mouth on her slit surged through her she relaxed, almost going limp. She let it all go giving me a nice load to swallow. Her legs were still up and over the chair arms. I felt my dick harden a little. Covered with Lucy's juices I slid it in Kerri. She lunged against me to get full penetration.

Lucy left to watch the neighbors. I moved Kerri to the bed to fuck her. After a long fuck and several orgasms for Kerri I realized I couldn't cum. My cock was hard, but like in the TV commercials and without the little pill, I had an erection that could last four hours.

"I can't cum, but I can keep fucking you."

"Okay!"

That was easy. No question as to why. Just keep fucking her. Lucy came in to see what was keeping us. She sat on the edge of the bed to watch. Suddenly something hit inside me and I could tell that my sperm was about to fly up my shaft. Kerri's cunt swallowed up all I had to offer. Kerri and I were both beat. Some time around two I got up to pee and found the three of us sleeping together on the bed.

Late morning got us to stirring. It was almost ten. The girls took turns in the shower, but coming out with those shaved smooth pussies. I took my turn and not one of us dressed for the day. The girls were laughing at the table when I joined them.

"Kerri told me a secret. She said she got your cock down her throat. Is that true?"

"It is. I saw it and felt it for myself."

I winked at Kerri. Lucy came forward in her chair a little.

"She said you had her pussy all worked up and her on top had it made just the right angle. Want to show me?"

"You mean watch or do?" I asked.

"Do!" Lucy licked her lips.

The idea of her pussy in my face had me already almost hard.

"I've got to see this."

Kerri followed us to the bedroom. Lucy settled her cunt over my face and started working my cock in her mouth. I made sure I really wound her up. I made her cum hard. Even though she wanted to throat me it would hit in the back and not made the turn downwards. About four inches of cock was still outside her lips.

"Let me show you how it's done."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really. Get off his face and let me try."

Kerri's shaved twat was over my face now. I had no doubt she would get me down her throat, if nothing else just to show up her cousin and prove she had done it. She started down my cock and I buried my face in her cunt. They more I worked on her the more of my cock went into her mouth.

Then I could feel it make the bend. The head went down her throat and the remaining four inches of shaft followed. Full length, deep throat to the base of my cock.

"Oh, Shit!" I heard Lucy's voice from her position where she was looking right at it.

Kerri came up to catch her breath and then back down again holding me in her throat for almost a minute. The new sensation wasn't going to let me last long. Kerri seemed to be okay as she wasn't choking or gagging. She was shoving down so hard my pubic bone was being smashed by her chin. She was able to stay on it a little more each time down. Then she went down and I could feel everything inside me release my cum to pulse from the end of my cock.

Lucy was watching me and knew I had lost my load. Kerri was still swallowing my cock full length. Each time up she'd gasp in a deep breath and go down the length again. Lucy kept looking at me with this amazed look on her face.

"God, Kerri. Aren't you going to give the guy a break?"

Kerri stopped and looked at her. I had taken my face out of her cunt minutes before. Little Kerri had kept on deepthroating me.

"He's already cum."

Kerri pulled off and staggered to her feet. She looked at me. I nodded my head and smiled. Her eyes opened wide while she gave it all a quick thought. Her hand went to her throat, feeling her neck.

"Oh, my God! I didn't even know it. You shot your seed right down my throat!"

Lucy laughed at her. "Way to go cuz."

Kerri gasped when thinking of what she had just done.

"Let's see you do that." She challenged Lucy.

Kerri smiled and walked into the kitchen. I followed her.

"No wonder I wasn't tasting a lot of cum."

I kissed her as Lucy joined us.

"How about going out for lunch? Or, does little Kerri have a tummy full?" Lucy teased.

We had a good afternoon. Even took in a movie. A chick flick, of course. Then home for a little afternoon delight. We kind of got do to an "Eat one, fuck one" agreement. Kerri went first. Lucy had a fantastic pussy to eat anyway.

Aunt Bonnie called Lucy to complain about my kids being at her house. My wife had the nerve to tell her to take the kids to school in the morning. By then it was dark and we were on the balcony waiting for the right lights to come on across the way, binoculars at the ready.

"Another Sunday free for you. I'm calling my husband to tell him I'm staying over. Okay, Kerri?"

"Sure, it's you turn next anyway. Then I get my carpet munched."

We all laughed. I hadn't heard the carpet munched term in years. Lucy reminded Kerri that she didn't have any carpet to munch.

Lucy moved to the rail. Bent at the waist she wiggled her ass at me, bald pussy full in view in the almost darkness. I shoved my cock into her wetness. She fucked back at me. I hadn't noticed her phone in her hand until she call her husband.

"Going to be staying over again."

If she wanted to play games, okay. I started fucking her hard. Her husband had to hear the little grunts to her voice as I rammed my cock into her. Rather that accuse her of wrong doing the pitch of his voice raised a little as Lucy approached a climax. Perhaps hubby was knowledgeable of his wife taking my cock and chose to say nothing. If he had any suspicions at all he had to know someone was fucking his wife when I sent her into and orgasm. She paused a few minutes to feel my cum blast into her cervix.

"So. that's it. Kerri and I will hang out her tonight and I will see you tomorrow."

"I love you, Sweetheart." His voice sounded stressed and strained.

"Love you, too."

My mind told me that he would probably be jacking himself off within seconds of hanging up if he wasn't already.

We watched windows for the next half hour. The hooker had a man in her apartment for about twenty minutes. The mother and son went off to bed together. As usual the cop's wife had the black man over for the night.

Kerri wanted her turn with her on top. We went back to the bedroom for that. She kept it pretty steady for about fifteen minutes before hitting the point that she was cumming hard on my cock. My surge of seed into her sent her over the top.

Lucy needed a little help after getting overheated fingering herself while watching her cousin fuck up and down on my cock. Less than two minutes sucking her clit and using my tongue to get her juices finished her off. We all slept naked in the bed.

********************************

I kind of heard Kerri get up to shower and shave that pussy before the alarm went off. What seemed like a dream was waking up a minute later with Lucy settling her cunt over my face. Instinct made me lap up her juices as I felt her take my cock in her mouth. The naughtiness of the situation with Kerri innocently in the shower and Lucy's lip lock on my cock had me hard as stone. May not so good for what Lucy had in mind.

Lucy knew what this was about. Her chin was down and her neck in position to give the most direct line into her throat. She pushed forward. The head hit the back of her throat. After slightly gagging the head moved in deeper. She was starting my cock down her throat. Once back to catch her breath and then down again. Another breath then head and some shaft before she broke for air again. I had forgotten about eating her pussy and she didn't care. She had to have my cock down her throat. The next push took me full length. She held me there for most of a minute before making a couple of strokes up and down to the base. Then next time down an oversize load built up over the night shot down her throat.

Lucy made a noise like she knew she had gotten my seed. Her girl cum flooded my face to where I had to eat her and swallow fast so as not to drown. Her tremble told me I got her off as she came up off my cock just seconds before Karri came back in the room.

"She was right. It's a good way to keep that cum taste from in your mouth."

I was able to turn away enough that Karri didn't notice my softening penis. Lucy winked at me with a twinkle in her eye. It was a good state to leave her in before she would return to her husband. I was running late. I'd have to clean up at the store and probably spend the day smelling like cunt.

Karri was getting dressed to teach school when Lucy walked me to the door and kissed me.

"I'm not going to tell her, but we know I can do it the next time I try and she is watching."

"Great!" I kissed her on the lips.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Lucy."

********************************

For a Monday it was a great day. Something about Monday made the women customers extra flirty. This Monday even more so. One little blond wife almost came out and said I could fuck her if I wanted. Some others acted like they didn't get fucked, didn't get fuck like they wanted, or didn't get fucked by who they wanted. Pretty much a typical woman situation. It seemed like the pussy pool was filling up and inviting me to dive into the deep end.

But, I had my own pool. Or, a cesspool, so to speak. I would have to deal with my wife again that night. She stopped by in mid-afternoon to remind me. She was leaving when a gentleman came in to pay for his gas and get some cigarettes. He did a double take with my wife and she acted like she knew him from somewhere. Then after she went out the door her turned around to look at her again. In an English accent he said:

"I fucked that woman at a party this weekend. Friend of mines girlfriend. The stupid fuck says he is running away with her. Even though he has a big cock the woman has a huge cunt on her. Maybe he can pinch it together at the bottom and tighten it up a bit."

My wife always liked men with English accents. That was my opening line that night. "The English guy at the store said he fucked you this weekend."

Not a bad start for a bad night. My wife didn't react well.

"I can't wait to get out of here!"

"I can't wait to see you go!"

"Dale appreciates me for who I am. You've never shown an interest in seeing me fucking another man even after you knew I was cheating on you."

"Well, good luck on that. You're still in your twenties. What are you going to be like in your thirties? Do you think you will still attract a crowd? There will be plenty of younger women out there as nuts about cock as you are. Who do you think all those men are going to want to fuck? I'll bet you cunt is gaping open two inches right now."

"You'd lose that bet. Besides, Dale likes me loose. He just doesn't like what you do to me with your fist fucking."

"What's Dale going to do when you run into an eleven inch cock, or a twelve inch one? There has to be few out there. Ten inches won't do you any good any more. You'll have to have the biggest. That's why you bitch, but you love the fist."

"You think you know fucking everything!" She screeched at me.

"I know you are lying to me that your cunt isn't hanging open right now."

"My cunt doesn't hang open. There might be a little space, but it doesn't "hang" anything."

"I'll call your bluff on that." I smirked.

The little whore was pissed. She tugged off her shorts. I'd never seen her in a g-string before. It was emerald green with dried cum caked in the crotch. A glob, still wet, was right in the center where her slit would be. She had started shaving her pussy. Not so much shaving it as shaving around it. The damn thing still looked huge and it was gaping open.

"See, I told you it was hanging open."

"It's not hanging." She argued. "It's big, there's a gap, but it's not hanging open."

I had found my point of argument with my wife. This was pissing her off.

1...345678