Winning Shireen Back: Akbar’s Narra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shireen appeared genuinely happy upon receiving the lovely necklace with a single ruby and small diamonds in it that I had bought in Chicago for a princely sum. It did get me a better kiss than I had received from her in months. I was on the right track, but had to realize that gifts alone would not suffice, a real demonstration of my love for her would. But at least things were moving, if slowly, in the correct direction. I was also surprised, though pleased, to find out that she had been tutoring Derrick in Math for a few days, so the fellow could pass the course, graduate high school and take the scholarship a northern university had offered him. She certainly seemed well cared for, perhaps Jenna or Derrick were doing favours for her that she appreciated. It certainly was a blessing to have such nice and helpful neighbours.

I ran into Derrick a few days after returning from the trip, just as I was heading out to work. He insisted I pray for him, so he could pass his Math exam later that day. I told him I was confident that Shireen would have done a swell job and the smile on his face indicated that he had indeed been the recipient of good tutoring. He appeared touched when I stepped out of the car, got on my knees and invoked the good lord to let him have whatever pleased him that day! I made a mental note to inquire how things went when I came back.

That return happened about three hours sooner than anticipated. A gas leak at the office premises caused the company to shut things down for the day as a precaution. I drove home much earlier than normal to be surprised by Jenna coming out from the side doorway of our house.

"Hey Akbar, you're home early," she started a conversation, though I had a disquieting feeling that she was uncertain of my presence at the time.

"Yeah there was a shutdown at the office," I let her know, wondering why she looked so concerned.

"That might be to my advantage," she responded, "Derrick has taken Shireen out for coffee to thank her for the help with the Math, leaving you and me alone for now."

"Oh did he pass?"

"My darling he nearly aced the final and was able to pass the overall course; he is headed to Wisconsin soon," she was beaming.

"Congratulations to both of you," I was quite happy to see things working out for them, "and where's my celebratory champagne?"

"Now that you mention it," she thought for a moment and added, "why don't we make it a grown-ups event and go kill a bottle or two at my house while the kids are away?"

"That's okay, I am game," I agreed, "but you were just in our house?"

"Oh yeah, that was to drop a gift basket for you folks, a measly coffee would not suffice between us now would it?" she gave me a good reason, "and you do know I have the spare key for your home."

Jenna sided up to me, grabbed my hand and led me to her house saying that Derrick and Shireen should be back in a couple of hours. That seemed like a long time for coffee, but frankly Jenna's company sounded pretty good to me at the time. Come to think of it, the amount of flesh on display, given that she was in a fairly short skirt and clogs, was a better look at the feminine form than I had experienced since the party months earlier.

In her kitchen, she quickly pulled out a chilled bottle of wine and two glasses. In no time at all she had a nice mix of appetizers on a tray also. Picking up the stuff, she led me to the living room. We had just sat down on a sofa and began to lay into the goodies, when she realized that she could not find the corkscrew.

"Just give me a minute and I'll run over to the neighbours and get one," she said and I was surprised to see that she headed to our place instead of just going next door.

She was back in about ten minutes and explained that she knew where Shireen kept her kitchenware. She also told me she left a note saying that I was at her place and Shireen could stop by if back from the coffee date. It sounded quite reasonable and after the bottle was opened, we were soon toasting everything under the sun with every sip we took.

Jenna also kept closing the distance between us on the sofa and at one point I found her next to me, one leg over mine and her hand rubbing my chest. I was about to question her when she simply grabbed my neck and brought her lips to mine. Months of celibacy had taken their toll and, while thoughts of Shireen continued to run through my mind, my body responded encouragingly to the stimulus Jenna was providing.

As we continued kissing, her hand wandered down to my crotch and undid my zipper. My belt was similarly unbuckled. Jenna placed a foot in one trouser leg and pushed down, taking my pants almost off. She sat in front of me and jerked my pants and jockeys off masterfully. My cock was at full extension and her mouth soon engulfed it. As my hands tousled her considerable mane, Jenna licked my cock up one side and down the other, kissing and teasing the opening. My mind kept telling me my participation in the act was wrong, my body kept forcing me to continue. The body was too weak to resist and I simply let Jenna push me down onto the sofa, climb onto my torso, place my cock in her cunt, and begin to fuck without care or condom.

I had been expecting her to be quite accommodating, but was surprised by the tightness of her cunt. I figured she was not as easy as Shireen and I may have thought her to be. But she was welcoming and hot, giving as well as receiving full value for the sex. I did not last long and soon flooded her insides. Reality struck that I had not taken precautions and that there could be repercussions. Jenna sensed my concern since my cock suddenly decided to revert to a non-erect condition.

"Don't worry, I have no intentions on having another kid, even with someone as nice as you," she assured me, "I am sure I am not fertile right now and even if I am, Dr. Kassabian will know what to do about consequences!" I got the feeling that she had certainly used the services of said doctor at times.

"No, don't you go thinking I have aborted any babies, Derrick's the only one I ever had," she explained, "it's just that I do know Dr. Kassabian can be of help should a situation ever arise."

Jenna removed the rest of her garments. I could see that she had indeed taken good care of her body, be it at the gym, at work or at home. She worked as a realtor, and so could keep her own hours. Given that there were just the two of them to worry about, she told me her tendency was to work the minimum hours necessary to pay the bills and save some for a rainy day. Her beauty would certainly also be an asset for her work, though I could not say how much she made use of her looks, or her body, to get customer assent. With Derrick receiving a scholarship and on the list for future athletes to watch, it seemed her duties would end totally in the near future.

I followed her upstairs and into the bed without a word. My cock had regenerated and I was soon buried inside her. We managed a nice rhythm in a few moments and Jenna moaned with pleasure every time I pushed down into her after nearly taking my cock out of her cunt. This time around I was able to control things and delay my orgasm considerably. When I finally came, Jenna had a dazed look in her eyes. I lay atop her for what seemed like half an hour.

We heard a door opening downstairs and then Derrick calling for his mom. She indicated that I should remain in bed and headed out of the room in a hastily put on bathrobe. I wondered if Derrick got to see our clothes in the living room. I stayed in bed as I could not really walk down buck naked with him around. Jenna returned by and by, after I heard the main door shut and a car start up. Apparently he was headed out again. That did, however, mean that Shireen was back at home. I started to get out of bed, having fucked Jenna twice already.

"Don't even think about going home right now," she said, "your wife is certainly at home and was happy about being out with Derrick, but first we need to have a talk."

I wondered what this was about but went along with the flow of things. Jenna rejoined me in the bed and I figured she wanted another round before I could head home when she started rubbing my cock. Instead she surprised me with a point blank question.

"Why are Shireen and you having marital problem? You seem like too perfect a couple to have issues like we do in the West. Aren't your Pakistani ways more towards solving problems than letting them fester?"

"What gave you that idea?" My cock jerked in her hand.

"Come on Akbar, six months ago you were always seen hand in hand, going out to events and obviously in love. I have not seen you together for some time."

I started to interject, but she quieted me with a finger on my lips, while softly stroking my penis.

"Hell, you did not even notice me in my teeny weeny bikini at the Epstein's party last summer; today you are making love to me with intensity!"

I had definitely noticed Jenna at that party, but so had the entire male component at the event. Jenna had taken the old "teeny weeny polka dot bikini" song to its literal representation and caused many a raised dick at the event. As it happened Shireen had, however, also worn a rather striking swimsuit that had highlighted her figure, and was gathering her share of attention. I also had less reason to look around since Shireen was ensuring that I was by her side. Most of all, noting that my attention was still being diverted, Shireen had led me around to a set of bushes just out of sight of the pool, dropped to her knees and sucked me with an intensity that I still dreamed of. It was not Jenna's fault that I had ignored her at the time, but a blow job would trump a teeny bikini any time! Jenna, however, had now correctly assessed that things were now amiss between Shireen and me. There was a need to come clean.

"We have had some issues since the end of January and Shireen has not been very happy with me," I gave as little of the detail as possible.

"Well did you have an affair to piss her off or something?" I felt my cock suddenly lose its erection.

"No, not exactly, but I think she did not like the fact that I wanted her to be more open with her sexuality."

"You did what?!!" she tried to interpret my response, "did you have your darling of a wife fuck someone else because you were seeking variety, you dumb ass?!"

Jenna was a whiz at summing up what had transpired and I told her some of the story, without delving into the entirety of the situation. She had a knowing look on her face and the way she shook her head confirmed her belief that I had been a first-class idiot. Jenna was astounded when she heard about our participation in the orgy and unexpected aftermath.

"So are things going to get worse, resulting in separation or divorce?" she asked, "or are you man enough to realize the error of your ways and go win her back?"

I did not have to say anything at all, but she understood that I wanted things to patch up and quickly. Jenna brought my head to her shoulder and held me in a comforting manner. Her fingers worked themselves around my penis again, but my mind was on other things.

"What do you suggest I do?" I asked honestly seeking sound advice.

"Try to appreciate her as she is and rekindle the spark in your life."

"I can't just go in there and assume all is fine," I did not think Shireen was yet ready for peace.

"I have an honest suggestion for you," she continued, "why do you not take a holiday in some nice locale, just that each of you go to a separate place and maybe even with a different partner."

"And how would that help?"

"It would help you make an effort to get the poison between yourselves out of your systems and also to have a final fling before returning to normalcy," she laid out her suggestion, "the proviso being that you come back as if nothing ever happened in the few months and resume your very loving relationship."

"Well I have tried a number of things without success and am open to doing this," I was ready, "but do you think Shireen will have the same point of view."

"That you let me worry about," she took the challenge on, "I have asked her over tomorrow afternoon and will play marriage doctor with her too."

"Marriage doctor," I said out loud, "I do not know any marriage doctors who first fuck their patients and then counsel reconciliation!"

"There's always a first, Akbar," she had pulled me on top of her having ensured that I was up and ready through her ministrations, "and your fee for the consultation is to take me to a fancy restaurant for dinner after you fuck me again right now!"

I did not get home till very late. Jenna drew a nice bath and we spent an hour or so cleaning ourselves off. Yes we did go to a fine restaurant in the city and enjoyed a great meal. She gave me a worthy blowjob in the parking lot of the place before I dropped her home. She also surprised me by asking if I was going night fishing on the weekend and wondering if I could show her the process. I did not have plans but made some anyway, since it was certain that Shireen would not be interested and fishing was one of my rarely managed passions. I caught a lot of fish that Saturday night and the experience of fucking Jenna in the process, and in the middle of the lake while the fish bit, was a novel experience in itself. I did feel somewhat guilty about making love to her, but had the sense that she would help smooth things between Shireen and me. I wondered how long it would take and whether the cost would be acceptable.

3 – Separate "Vacations"

"Hi lover," it was Jenna on the line, "Shireen wants to get things back to normal between you two." She had called me at the office the day after her tea party.

"Well thank the Lord for that," I felt somewhat relieved.

"And she warmed up to the idea of a vacation."

"Thanks for letting me know," I appreciated her help, "so what's the plan from here on out?"

"Hey, I deal in concepts," she jokingly responded, "the execution is up to you! But I will be watching out to see how things go."

Jenna had played a typical consultants role here, showing me what needed to be done, without filling in the interim details. Certain aspects had not yet been touched upon. Where to go? What cost was involved? What length of time to be away? How to broach the idea with Shireen? And perhaps, most important of all, who to go with since it would probably not be platonic in nature!

Jenna helped with part of the solution. Very simply she asked me to be direct with Shireen about the need for both to go on a vacation. Given that she had talked separately with both of us, she figured we could take things forward from there. I hoped she was right and decided that it would be better not to risk a situation at home, but to see if Shireen was up to a meal at a restaurant where our voice level would remain civil if things got out of hand.

Shireen agreed to have dinner at a nice Japanese restaurant close to the house, telling me to pick her up at 7:30 p.m. She was standing outside the house just as I drove up, dressed in a nice shalwar kameez that had been sent to her by the family in Pakistan for her recent birthday. By accepting the invitation she had kept channels open. By dressing conservatively, however, she had signalled that this was but an early phase in the entente. Still I was overjoyed that she was coming along.

Dinner itself was civil, the food was nice and the atmosphere friendly. We made irrelevant small talk through the appetizers and soup. It was during the main meal that I reluctantly stated what I wanted.

"Shireen dear, it has been a while since we have been on a nice vacation," she tuned in instantaneously, "and I am wondering if taking one now would be good for us."

"I was thinking along the same lines Akbar," she advised, "but feel that there are still things to be sorted out."

"Shireen darling, I know I have not been very nice lately," I committed myself, "and again I am truly sorry for messing things up."

"That's fine, maybe I am also responsible for some of the trouble," that was a surprise.

"So you were saying about reservations you have," I probed.

"Akbar, perhaps we do need a little time away from each other," she was openly helping me out, "frankly a couple of weeks may give us time to reconsider our situation and either fix it or ..... I don't know what!"

That was not exactly what I wanted to hear, but did roll the ball forward. Shireen was willing to take time away, and had set a two week timeline. But the uncertainty about things getting better or worse scared me. Still she was now indicating the direction to take and at least I could see a better than even chance that things would improve.

"Oh I am sure we can fix it, I am willing and hope that you are too."

"So where are you headed Akbar, and who do you plan to take with you since we are going to separate places, aren't we?" she pulled the entire scenario together.

"Well obviously I would love to be with you, but do you have anyone in mind to go with?" I reversed the question.

"Oh I don't know," she thought for a moment, "there are so many people that have fucked me by now!"

There still was bile in her and I had inadvertently brought her mentally back to the party. It was time to take evasive action.

"I'll tell you what, how about we sleep on it for a few days and can decide later when the schedules do work out."

Shireen was okay with the idea, but we did not sleep together that night either. I did toss and turn about the "where" and "with who" of the proposed holiday.

"Akbar, dear buddy, I have news for you," Hernan sounded excited.

"What's up?" I wondered, knowing that the man claiming to be my friend was also Shireen's lover and the probable cause of our current troubles.

"It seems that I will have to set up shop in South America for the next few years, but that is not the main reason for the call."

"So what is it?"

"Kerri and I have been together for ages, and things took time to happen," he then added, "we are getting married in December and I want you to be my best man!"

"Hey that's awesome," I was actually happy for them, "but am I the right person for the honour?"

"Akbar my friend, I don't know what you may think of me, but I have always had a high opinion of you," he was right, there had never been any overt friction between us, "and your sharing of Shireen with me was such a nice way of showing your friendship that I knew no one was better suited."

Talk of surprises from out of the blue. Here I was ready to kill him for being partly responsible for the strain between Shireen and myself. And there he was calling me a true chum!

"December is some time off," I let him know, "but I can tell you Shireen will be thrilled."

"She already is," he advised, "we just got off the phone with her."

I could understand that he would first talk to Shireen, they had shared a lot more together. I was, however, pleasantly surprised to hear a female voice on the phone next.

"Hey stud," it was Kerri, "I am going to be off the market in a short time, so why don't you come on down and experience my sights and sounds here?"

"When, where, why?" I stammered

"Shireen told us you guys were planning a holiday soon so we figured you could join in and help with some early prep for the wedding."

"That's not quite the case Kerri," I had to explain, "Shireen and I have not been on good terms since the party and were thinking in terms of separate vacations so we could reflect on whether to continue the marriage or not."

"Jesus Christ," she swore, "why in the world have you not let us know about this?"

It took a while for me to explain the situation and all that had happened in the months since we had last talked. Kerri and Hernan could not believe that things had gone so wrong. After all they figured that Shireen and I had taken a major step forward in our sexual discovery and liberation by being such active participants at the party. Both felt significantly guilty and yet understood why she was so worked up.