Winning Shireen Back: Akbar’s Narra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like they have kept their word on not harming your lovely wife," Guillermo whispered to me.

Soon Shireen reappeared, washed her hands at a water tank, and then was escorted to a shack on the other side of the compound. I figured that was going to be my objective when the attack began. The wait was inexorable but while I had been allowed to join in, the command of the mission lay with Guillermo, who was busy with identifying the number of persons around and how to take them out.

Just past dusk, Joe prodded me to liven up. I crawled up nearer to where Shireen was being held, a couple of policeman right behind me. The others divided themselves to focus on securing the rest of the compound. While I was still about twenty feet away from the objective a row broke out between three guys talking to a fat fellow and a female who appeared to be with him. One of the policemen told me they were arguing about the ransom not being paid and some of them wanted to 'disrespect' the prisoner. I understood well enough what he meant by disrespect, but had to stay still as a number of others joined the five folks in the centre of the compound. Two of the men walked into the shack where Shireen was being kept. I could not wait to rush in, but was restrained by the policemen who indicated that the other teams would be in place in just a minute or two. Shortly, one of the persons came out with anger written all over his face.

After what seemed like an eternity to me, but was no more than five minutes from when the two fellows had entered the shack, I heard sharp barks and saw two of the people still in the center drop to the ground. This was my signal to rush in and I was through the door in seconds.

The sight that greeted me would have driven any husband crazy with rage. Shireen was lying naked on the floor struggling to prevent one of the kidnappers from raping her. The man had her legs spread wide, her arms held down and was no more than a thrust away from entering her. He instinctively turned around on hearing me enter and was caught by surprise as I kicked him off. He got back up on his feet, and may have come at me, but was dissuaded when he saw the policemen enter and level their guns at him.

"Did he?" It seemed like the only thing on my mind to ask Shireen, obviously wondering if she had been raped by the man.

"No."

"Did anyone else?"

"No"

"Since the time you have been taken?"

"No, no," she insisted me but my mind was finding this difficult to accept given the state I had found her in.

Noticing that the policemen were staring at Shireen's nakedness, I put my jacket around her, thereby covering much of her body. Walking her out of the prison, I learned that most of the kidnappers had been captured, though neither the leader nor the female had been arrested yet.

"Shireen, it is so good that you are safe," Hernan expressed his relief as Kerri hugged her, "you can thank Akbar for making sure we rescued you in time."

She was also introduced to Joe and Guillermo, both receiving thanks just from her genuine look of gratefulness. She sided back and clung to me. For a while she just held on to my arm and then grabbed my neck and kissed me deeply and for a long time. A feeling of joy emerged from within me and I could sense a stirring in my midsection.

"Do you mind if we go and sit somewhere," I advised the others, "meanwhile the rest of you can finish up whatever needs doing." No one disagreed.

I carried Shireen back into the shack from where she had been rescued and laid her on the futon. No words were necessary. We stripped and she welcomed my cock into her pussy. I showered her face and body with kisses as I fucked her and she responded with equal vigour. None of us lasted for long and I let go inside her with a loud grunt that was almost drowned out by her scream as she also came.

We drove back to Quito and Shireen checked into a hospital for necessary tests. Since nothing physically bad had happened according to her, other than the odd bruise or scrape, she was released the next day with some basic medications to ensure she had not picked up any jungle ailment or had trouble sleeping. None was necessary, but I made sure that she completed the prescribed course of medicines over the next few days. The hospital confirmed that while she had signs of recent sexual activity, with my having made love to her at the shack and then perhaps from her holiday with Hernan some days earlier, there were no evidence of rape. I also learned that the prisoners taken had confirmed that nobody had sexually abused her. This bit of news comforted me for the time being as I had steeled myself to the fact that she had been molested by the kidnappers even though she had claimed otherwise. Still questions remained in my mind as to what she may truly have suffered. Why, after all, would a bunch of hot blooded young men not have taken advantage of such a fine piece of womanhood as Shireen? It just did not make sense or add up!

On our last night in Quito, after being released from the hospital, Shireen had simply disrobed the moment we were back in the suite that Hernan had now turned over temporarily to us. It seemed that she needed to make up for the lack of intimacy between us since the Super Bowl party. We had sex in the bed, we fucked in the lounge, I made love to her on the balcony, we coupled in the bathroom, and we finally ended up doing it on the small dining table in the suite. Kerri and the others left us alone for the night but showed up en masse at the airport to see us off.

It appeared that I was now Shireen's absolute hero, any doubts and misgivings between us had disappeared? While the separate vacations may not have gone the way we had intended, it was definitely time to wipe the slates clean and to resume our loving marriage. Hopefully no further complications would follow.

5 – The Aftermath

"Hey you two, we hope you did not forget about our wedding plans," the phone message from Kerri and Hernan said, "it just that we cannot wait so the date has been moved up."

We had barely returned home, after our vacations apart and Shireen's jungle ordeal. Now we were being told to get back to South America in about a month's time. I was sure that Shireen would not be into the mood for another trip, but she was game since this time we were going to Peru. Word of the kidnapping and rescue had reached the office, though somehow the newspapers had not carried any of it. The bosses, impressed by my bravery, were happy to grant me an extra two week vacation and with pay!

Jenna had ensured that the house was spic and span when we returned a few days after the rescue. She was delighted to see that Shireen and I were back to being a loving couple. However, she did pull me into the living room, while Shireen was in the kitchen preparing snacks, and planted a nice wet kiss on my lips.

"Now honey, I am glad that all's well on the home front," she told me while rubbing her hand over my crotch, "but you do know that since I suggested those separate holidays you owe me residual copulation rights every so often!"

There was no need to argue with her at the time regarding any residual benefits, whether or not I actually did fuck her depended on how things would pan out, but apparently this was a remote possibility at that time. Still I went along, kissing her back and rubbing her clothed body and bare legs as she caressed my neck and shoulders. Shireen walked in just as soon as we had disengaged and smoothed our clothes out.

Jenna was all ears regarding Shireen's ordeal and gushed about my bravery. This was music to Shireen's ears as she cuddled up with me in a large armchair, giving me a kiss every so often. Before long the news had made it around the neighbourhood and we were the recipients of many visits from well-wishers living in our vicinity. Thankfully Jenna had kept the bit about our taking separate vacations secret, just mentioning that Shireen had gone on ahead to Ecuador while I had finished up a business trip to Canada before joining her. The actual details would have been too lurid, spicy and open to gossip and speculation. I could sense that quite of few of the folks in any case still had doubts about Shireen being unharmed or wondered if she had willingly participated in debasement at the hands of her captors. I was definitely the stud as far as the ladies were concerned and many would make comparisons between the ways they got treated by their partners with how committed I had been to my wife. But all the glory and recognition aside, the fact that things between Shireen and me had patched up meant more than anything in the world.

If one was to think that all was back to routine once I was home and attending to the office, one would be quite mistaken. The very first evening I returned from work to find Shireen on the sofa, dressed only in the slightest negligee. Dinner was not had! That evening set a pattern for the next two weeks. The second day, she was lying on the dining table, threadbare. But around her were various snacks and tit bits that sufficed for her dinner as she ended up being my main course. The third day, I could hardly concentrate on work as I wondered what she would be up to. She was standing in the entrance connecting the garage to the house as I opened the main garage door and drove in. It was just that she was totally nude bar a pair of sexy ankle high boots and a gold chain around her waist, regardless of the fact that it was still daylight and anyone passing by could get a real good look at her. I closed the garage door as quick as I could and got busy! Needless to say things went on in the same vein, with Shireen getting bolder by the day till I had to go on a week-long business trip. The last day before the trip, she was not even inside the house. I found a note directing me to the back yard. Shireen was sitting on a rug under one of the trees in what appeared to be a colourful and sexy swimsuit. On nearing her, I discovered it to be nothing but body paint, done expertly and that she was completely nude. We did not even make it back into the house and if the neighbours got an eyeful then good for them!

As I thought about the upcoming business trip, I had mixed feelings. On one hand I knew I would badly miss her and was concerned if she had any residual nightmares or fears since the episode, on the other I really needed the rest to build up my energy and service her when back. We would head out to Lima the day after I had returned from the trip, so I figured that packing would keep her occupied. Apparently it did. It also helped that I asked Jenna to keep an eye on her. She advised me that Derrick would be back in town for a couple of days and both would make sure that all was well with Shireen.

I did need the rest and the business trip, though mentally exhausting, helped me physically recharge. I was certain that the eight days away would mean that an extensive workout was in the cards on my return. Shireen looked radiant when she ran up to the taxi I was getting out of after coming from the airport. In the tiniest of shorts and just a bra top she looked very tasty.

"What's up dear?" I wondered, as she led me into the house.

"Oh nothing much, just happy to see you back," she let me know, not very convincingly.

"Were you okay while I've been away?" I had called her at least twice a day and she had been fine. Still I had to hear things from her face to face.

"No trouble at all," she responded, "Jenna and Derrick made sure I was well cared for."

I figured we would be quite active that night, but she surprised me by suggesting that we sleep on account of an early morning flight the very next day.

Our friends received us warmly at Lima airport and we were housed in a luxurious room at the home of Hernan's parents rather than at a hotel. Apparently his father had been a member of parliament and came from a distinguished political family.

The mansion was enormous and would serve as the venue for the various parties including the wedding itself. Hernan grabbed Shireen by the hand and said he was giving her the grand tour. Kerri held my arm and took me in the other direction but with the same intent. After seeing the main floor with its various halls and ball rooms, she took me into the basement. That was full of all sorts of antiques. The cellar was a sight to behold, with thousands of wine bottles lined up in many racks.

Kerri sat me down on a stool placed close to the racks and selected a bottle. She put a couple of glasses on an adjacent table and also got some snacks out of a fridge in the next room. The wine that she poured was unbelievably tasty.

"That one was more than $5,000!" she told me, "but you are worth sharing it with!"

As I soaked in that bit of information, she dropped her dress and climbed onto my lap. I was uncertain whether to continue, but Kerri had me out of my trousers in a moment and was already placing a condom on my cock. It was an athletic endeavour to make love with her sitting on my lap and facing me, since the stool had no back rest. But this also helped in keeping things slow and we took our time reaching the climax. Kerri jumped off, slid on the dress and suggested we continue the rest of the tour. Thankfully she did not jump me again in any of the numerous bedrooms I was taken to. We arrived back in the main lounge to see Hernan showing Shireen some of his childhood pictures. I had no idea if they had also participated in some extra-curricular activity or had actually spent time looking at the house, much as I surmised they did. There was no way I could ask under the circumstances since they were already intimate with each other and that I had just been fucking Kerri.

The house filled up with many guests arriving from overseas and within the country. I was pleased to see Cindy, but surprised that she appeared to be one half of a couple with Joe. Their connected status was confirmed by the fact that they were both shown to the same bedroom and that Cindy hung on to him constantly. I figured there was not going to be a repeat of our love making in the Rockies, but since she was an avid screamer this was probably not a bad thing in a house full of people, one being my newly regained wife!

The bachelor party was well planned and well executed. Many guys were on hand to enjoy it, with none of our current partners in attendance. Apparently the girls were having an event of their own with Kerri. However, the number of men was easily matched by the presence of tens of gorgeous girls dressed suggestively. Hernan's connections had ensured that the best escorts had been provided. I was somewhat surprised to meet Guillermo, the Ecuadorean Police commander, who I learned was related to Hernan's mother.

As the party got into full swing, Hernan suggested I join him for a chat in another room. I imagined he may ask to have Shireen as his last bachelor fling. What he told me instead, as I sat in the room, Kerri also having joined us, was utterly mind blowing.

"It's good to see that Shireen and you have put away all reservations you had about each other," Hernan said.

"Well it was touch and go, and frankly I wonder if the manner in which things worked out was worth it," I responded, knowing well that I could have paid any price for redemption.

"Akbar, both Hernan and I were very concerned the way things had turned out after the party," Kerri spoke."

"We did not figure that Shireen would react in the manner she did," Hernan continued, "and that your marriage would suffer so badly."

"Guys those days are gone," I reminded them, "let's not revisit old territory."

"No it is critical that we tell you something," Kerri responded.

"When we called to tell you about our engagement and wedding plans, we felt responsible for your troubles," Hernan let me know.

"Okay, apology accepted," I wondered why they were bringing up old hat.

"It really was important that we did something to smooth things out for you, such as suggesting to Shireen how heroic you could be," Kerri chimed in.

"So what did you do, arrange for the kidnapping?" I jested, impatient to get back to the party.

"Yes, exactly that!" Hernan's words stopped me dead in my tracks.

"What?!!!" That was all I could respond.

"We knew that you needed to regain your respect and spousal value in Shireen's eyes and that no amount of gifts would do," Kerri picked up.

"You are kidding me?"

"So it was important that something happen that would ensure that any questions about your devotion to Shireen no longer arose," Hernan added.

I could not believe what I was hearing. Upon learning of our impending split, Hernan and Kerri had put a scheme into motion. The first part was dovetailing with our existing plans for separate holidays. By sending tickets over and reasoning that we could help with the wedding plans, they ensured that I went to Canada and Shireen to South America. The roadside kidnapping was carried out by a bunch of small time crooks that Guillermo used as informers and a few drama students from the university, though the group leader was a friend of Hernan's and the female "kidnapper" was a cousin of his. That answered why some of the folks at the party looked so much like some of the kidnappers, at least now I knew I could not be accused of saying that all the people from that part of the world looked alike to me! I was almost out of my seat, ready to clobber Hernan when Kerri suggested I hear the rest.

"We had to make the whole thing look as authentic as possible," Kerri kept the narrative going, "it would not help anyone if Shireen had not been treated like a captive."

"So you let those crooks fuck her?" was my hate-filled query.

"No one raped Shireen," Hernan let me know, "has she not told you?"

"She did, but I cannot believe they would have let such a desirable and unclothed woman alone and for so many days," I blurted.

"That is why it was important for us to meet today," Kerri picked up again, "to clear out your misgivings that she was raped or may have voluntarily participated in any sexual activity."

"But that is not what I saw when I rescued her."

"That was another act for her benefit and yours," Hernan explained, "we had signalled to all of the guys gathered in the center of the compound that we were ready to attack and they did what was scripted."

"You son of a bitch," I swore, "did he have to rip her clothes off and literally get on top of her?"

"Well it was a convincing performance, wasn't it?" the answer from Kerri was obvious, Shireen had seen me fight her intended rapist off and I was now her hero.

"But what about those proof of life pictures, could those not have been regular clothed ones?"

"I am truly sorry about those," Hernan said, "but my friend got carried away a bit with the acting and adlibbed!"

With that he opened a drawer and slid an envelope over to me. In it were all the pictures that had been taken while she was imprisoned. I was angered that she had to pose in such provocative ways and also at the fact that these had probably been masturbated to by the actors. Yet it was strangely arousing to see her so nicely and suggestively photographed, the fellow taking the shots had talent.

"Oh don't worry, other than my friend who took these shots, no one got to see them, except for us," I was assured by Hernan, though I had my doubts that the other participants would not have enjoyed looking at them or more.

"Akbar, we know you are confused, but look at it our way," Kerri tried to sum things up, "Shireen thinks the world of you now, your marriage is safe, and I daresay there are further joys on the way. Your life has just been righted again, has it not?"

"Look we don't want you to thank us," Hernan added, "but we do not want you to hate us either."