Winning Shireen Back: Akbar’s Narra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay I accept that this phoney kidnapping has helped save my marriage for now," I replied, "but that does not mean things will stay fine forever. And I do not hate you, I am confused and angry but not hateful!"

Hernan smiled and said, "you probably think that I made love to Shireen yesterday when I was showing her around the house."

Since I had fucked Kerri during the same procedure, I could not offer any valid objection. After all Hernan had also been part of the rescue and he had been intimate with her plenty of times before. All I did was shrug my shoulders.

"She did not have sex with me," Hernan added, "in fact she indicated that you are now the only man in her life!"

The statement from Hernan put me in a relatively poor light, since I had fucked Kerri when she had initiated our tryst in the cellar. Yet the fact that Shireen had turned him down, having not done that in the time since first making love to him at our hotel in Florida years ago, made me very happy. The other question that had been definitively answered was that she had not been raped, though the rest of the treatment had still not been of the nicest variety.

"But how does Joe fit into the story, he's an RCMP guy after all?" I still probed

"That's true, but I let him on it while we were in the Rockies and you were enjoying Cindy's company," Kerri clarified the last sticking point, "he agreed that his inclusion would add to the authenticity and since he did have a few days off he accepted our offer of a free trip!"

Well they had truly done a number on us. I could not really be angry at them, but appreciating that they had fixed things between Shireen and me was not a response that I was going to give them soon.

I could not get myself to partake of the delicacies on offer when Hernan and I returned to the bachelor party. He did not encourage me either, though the others could not understand why I was not in the mood, given the quality of the female entertainment on offer. The event continued through to the wee hours of the morning and I did not get to bed Shireen that night, much as I wanted to.

When I did locate her, she was just back from a girls' night, the details of which she kept private. She took one look at the bed and jumped on to it, falling asleep almost instantly, still dressed as she had for the wedding rehearsal and dinner. The wedding was due to start at noon so I also caught a few hours of shut eye rather than making love to her. I did, however, make sure her shoes were removed and that a blanket covered her partly exposed body.

For the wedding rehearsal and dinner just prior to the bachelor party, Shireen had caught a lot of attention. She had dressed in a gold and green sari, having remembered she had worn a pink one, I had brought from India, when Hernan had first made love to her. Like the pink sari this set of clothes included a blouse that was more a teensy bra, and bared more than it covered, her back only having a string across it for example. Furthermore, only her were tits hidden by the tiny triangles and most of her breasts were eminently visible. It had taken some effort from Hernan to pull away from her after they had danced a number of times. Many of the guys attending, Guillermo in particular, had sought a dance too and this Shireen was happy to oblige even though she got felt up as almost never before. I did not get to dance with her at all and even had a tinge of jealousy when Shireen gave Guillermo a seriously passionate 'thank you' kiss for leading her rescue that must have lasted for three minutes or more!

The wedding and reception went off flawlessly. Kerri and Hernan truly looked like a couple in love, which was strange since I had slept with the bride just two days earlier and he had made an attempt to fuck Shireen! Cindy and a number of Hernan and Kerri's female friends and relatives kept me busy on the dance floor. Joe, Guillermo and other guys made sure Shireen had a partner for literally ever dance, their hands all over her in the process.

At one point Shireen indicated she was tired and needed a drink, uncoupling me from a Peruvian girl I was dancing with. I picked up a glass of champagne and handed it to her. She smiled and put it away, taking a glass of water and sipping from it. A smile came on to her face as she slid on to my lap, while I sat at the table. Her arms went across my neck and mouth joined mine in a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Akbar, never leave me," she whispered into my ear

"I have all the reasons to love you my dear," was my honest response.

"Well I have another for you to love me even more for," she added while taking a playful bite of my ear and clarifying her actions for the past few days relating to why she did not have sex with Hernan and now turning down the champagne.

My spirit rose and I felt like I was in heaven as she uttered the magic words, "you are going to be a daddy soon, I'm pregnant!"

I had truly won Shireen back! I now had to be doubly sure I did not fuck things up again! I could not bear the idea of losing her again now that she was mine, truly mine!