Winning Shireen Back: Akbar’s Narra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to do something about this Akbar, and pretty quick," Hernan let me know.

We discussed a number of plans and finally had a couple that sounded plausible. Hernan and Kerri advised that they would make the necessary arrangements and let both Shireen and myself know.

"Hernan and Kerri are getting married," Shireen blurted out soon as I got back home. She appeared to have something on her mind and this was evident by the way the hem on her short skirt was bouncing up and down as she talked. This was more skin than I had seen since her experience being serviced by so many strangers at the Super Bowl party.

"Yeah, they called me too with the good news," I said reaching for her. She did not appear to mind the quick kiss I gave and did not disengage from my embrace either. She hopped up on to the counter top next to the oven, letting her bare feet dangle, her excitement from the news obvious. The skirt hiked up and I could see that her panty was too sheer to hide the inviting curve of her vagina. I really wanted to grab her shapely legs and kiss them all over, as I worked up to her cunt, but decided to cool it for the time being.

"It should be a great wedding to go to and they claim to have a lot of planning to do," she told me, "Hernan's business is setting up in South America, the wedding is in Lima and Kerri's folks have to come all the way down from Calgary, Canada! That's some logistics!"

I was in total concurrence, feeling happy that Shireen was conversing with me, turned on by her so near yet so far pussy, guilty at misreading Hernan, and wondering if karma was intervening again.

"Hernan asked for my help initially in Quito and then Lima to get the receptions organized," she added, "and I think that would be a perfect vacation for me, wouldn't you agree?"

Just as I opened my mouth to wonder how she had come to the conclusion, she gave me the rest of the details.

"And since Kerri plans to let her family know in person, and will be getting her wedding dress made in Calgary," Shireen replied, "she wants you to go with her to Canada, isn't that perfect?"

"When is all this supposed to happen?"

"Oh next Saturday we are all heading out for about two weeks," she surprised me further, "they just sent down confirmed tickets since I told them we had already decided to take that time off!"

"I cannot accept that they pay," I was pleasantly surprised at the way things were working out but a bit irked that they were exercising some control our life for now.

"Well you can pay when we go for the wedding," her answer had a finality and I sensed that there was no sense in arguing the point further.

"Agreed," I said, bringing her lips to mine and pressing our open mouths together.

Shireen responded and we kissed deeply. My hand slipped up her legs and I pressed her to myself. I could not believe our troubles were over as I pulled on the panty and slid my hand into direct contact with her pussy. For a moment she relaxed and my finger actually entered her honey pot, eliciting a moan of pleasure from her. But then she tensed as I kissed her again.

She broke the kiss of and brought her mouth to my ear, "in three weeks, all going well, not right now!"

With that she untangled from me and went off to set dinner. I had waited for months for this sign, but knew that I would be walking on eggshells for the next three weeks. Though things were beginning to go well, there could still be a slip between the cup and the lip!

Kerri and I arrived in Calgary on a lovely July day. It was hot but the Rockies were simply spectacular. Shireen had given me a reasonably nice kiss at the airport before heading to her flight, Hernan would meet her in Quito, where he was on a business trip. There was no question that she would get all the fucking she ever needed from him in the next few days. Hopefully she would return to me. I was jealous, that he would enjoy Shireen's body and company during this time, knowing well that he had already had that pleasure many times before. Kerri did not put any move on me during the flight, but I imagined that we would be intimate soon enough also.

Her folks had a nice home in one of the choicer suburbs of the city and were effusive about the quality and potency of Alberta beef. It is a good thing that I was a born carnivore and enjoyed the steaks that got served at lunch and dinner. They did wonder about my coming along, instead of Hernan, but I was welcomed all the same. During the few days we stayed there, and the time we visited shops other attractions in the city, Kerri and I acted like dear friends and no more. Kerri advised that she had heard from Hernan, that Shireen had safely arrived, and that they would go to the beach at some point. And yes, they were enjoying each others' company immensely!

Some days after our arrival and things staying platonic, Kerri told me we were heading to their cabin in the Rockies. We were being joined by her cousin Cindy and a school buddy named Javed, who I was surprised to learn had moved to Canada from Pakistan while in grade school. Javed, now going as Joe, and Kerri had been friends in through grade and high school and there probably was some history between them also. He was employed by the RCMP and his physique was to match. Cindy was a striking Alberta blonde, though more intelligent than the colour of her hair suggested. She taught history at a local high school and I wondered if any of the guy students learned a thing given that they would be staring at her most of the time.

On the way up, much against regulations and common sense, we all liberally helped ourselves to the significant supply of liquor we were carrying up for the three day trip. We all figured Joe could pull strings with the cops if we got caught drinking and driving. Luckily we made it safely and soon had the place nice and cosy. Compared to the city, the area around the cabin was decidedly chilly, and the liquor helped keep us warm.

Things got warmer, rather than colder, after dinner when Kerri took me outside and put her lips up to mine. I returned the kiss, having built up some passion in the few days of waiting since we had arrived. I helped her remove her clothes and she lay down on a rug that she seemed to find in a shed near the cabin. My garments were soon off but, as I pulled her legs to bring her close, she instead brought her knees up against her chest.

"Honey, I can't compete with Shireen and don't want complications," Kerri said, "but you do need some assistance that Cindy would be more than willing to provide."

I felt a soft touch on my back and turned to see Cindy standing there stark naked. Kerri got up, gave a bow and whistled. Joe, who had also followed the others out, signalled from the porch for her to come inside.

"Keep it down you two," Kerri jested as she joined Joe in an embrace and entered the cabin totally bare, her clothes still lying next to me, "I don't want you to disturb the neighbours!"

There were no neighbours to disturb. But Kerri should have warned me that Cindy was a screamer. Within moments of my entering her willing pussy, Cindy was thrashing about and raising a ruckus that I felt could be heard back at the city. I fucked her hard, and she responded eagerly and loudly.

Cindy jumped up and dragged me by the hand to a ridge from which we could see the lights of the city below. Though we were literally on the main road, there was no traffic at this time of night. As I enjoyed the view, she got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth. Calgary at night is spectacular, but it was assuredly second best to the blow job I got from Cindy.

Needless to say I spent most of the next three days around and in Cindy, while Joe and Kerri busied themselves otherwise and elsewhere. We only saw them at mealtimes and then too in virtual states of undress. Any hiking was done at night, not very pioneeringly, and in the buff. It was tough to bid Cindy goodbye on our return to town, since she was going to attend a conference somewhere. We did, however, make a promise to meet up during the wedding in Lima, while coupling for the last time.

I figured that Kerri and I would not have a link up back in town since she had not fucked me at the cabin and her parents would be at home. It turned out that her parents were away for the weekend. Hernan had left messages in our absence, since there was no phone at the cabin, advising that Shireen was enjoying her holiday. I was certain he was enjoying her company and body even more.

But no, we did not remain just friends. Rather Kerri gave me a day to relax. On Sunday morning, I was surprised by her coming into my bed totally naked. She had carried in a tray of breakfast items. She pulled off my clothes and lowered herself on to my erect penis.

"No Cindy today, lover boy, you are all mine," she let me know in no uncertain terms.

Kerri rode me expertly as if I was a steed at the Calgary Stampede, getting me to the edge and then slowing the pace down. She kept this up until we both finally could not hold back any longer and came together. Needless to say the rest of the day had much of the same complexion, with my cock entering her cunt, ass and mouth periodically.

I was in dire need of a real day off from my exertions and Kerri said she would let me rest on Monday if I promised to make it up to her at Edmonton where we had planned to visit, along with some of the sites further north. Since no one else was mentioned, I figured we would have much more intimacy then.

On returning from a visit to the dressmaker, a few hours prior to heading to Edmonton, we found Kerri's parents looking very worried. They had received a disturbing call from Hernan.

"There has been an accident," Kerri's dad explained, "Hernan and Shireen ran into a roadblock set up by some anti-government guerrillas in the area close to Esmeralda."

I learned that this was down the mountains from Quito and on the way to a popular beach. More to the point, there had been sporadic attacks by Colombian guerrillas who would cross over the nearby border.

"Are they okay?" I asked.

Her dad put a comforting arm around me and said, "Hernan is in hospital in Esmeralda with a few injuries."

"And what about Shireen?"

"He tells me that she is unhurt, but the guerrillas have kidnapped her!"

4 – The Redemption

Hernan called shortly and told us about the kidnapping. Much as I wanted to blame him, or indeed tear him apart, he sounded genuinely despondent at having not ensured Shireen's safety. Kerri was smartly facilitating the dialogue as we sat around with the phone on speaker so all could participate. Whenever there were chances of recriminations she would quickly remind all that our first job was to rescue Shireen and then we could fight it out over who had done what.

"We cannot sit around here," I was itchy to get on a flight to Ecuador or Colombia.

My prayer was answered as Joe, who I had met on the Rockies trip, walked in with tickets for Kerri and me, booked on flights via Los Angeles and leaving in about two hours.

"Kerri I am coming along with you," he advised, "my RCMP hostage training may come in handy."

No one argued with him, we could indeed use all the support that could be found. It had been nearly a day since Shireen was taken before we made it to Quito and were received by Hernan. He quickly summed up that they had been fooled by an official looking roadblock and she had been unhurt when kidnapped by the bogus soldiers.

"I know you probably want to kill me Akbar," he looked and sounded down, "but there was nothing that could be done."

"What is happening now?" I wanted an immediate update.

"The Police Commandant is known to me and wants us to meet him right away," he advised, "proof of life has been received."

Shortly afterwards we found ourselves in the company of the Police Commandant, Guillermo, who was an acquaintance of Hernan and appeared keen on helping. I had been having visions of corrupt officials and massive bribes but Guillermo appeared to be a no-nonsense and take-charge type. Unfortunately the other visions I had throughout the flight of Shireen being ravished by a horde of filthy goons kept me extremely antsy and did not abate.

"Mr. Aziz," he formally addressed me, "we know that they have not physically or sexually harmed your wife yet, this is good."

"You said there was proof of life, can I see it?"

Guillermo was reluctant and asked Hernan in Spanish to follow him somewhere. They came back after a few moments and suggested that I take their word. I was in no mood to listen to them and demanded to see the proof.

The picture placed in my hand told me why both of them had wanted me not to see it. Shireen was standing, holding up the daily newspaper for that morning. Her hair was nicely combed, she looked fresh and had put lipstick on her mouth. What got me steamed was the fact that except for the sneakers on her feet, she was totally naked. Her breasts were clearly visible in the picture though she had covered most of her midsection with the newspaper.

"Motherfuckers," I swore, hoping to kill every single one of them.

Kerri, who looked at the picture as I held it, took it out of my hand and laid it face down on Guillermo's desk. She put her arm around me and caressed my back and arms to cool me down.

"Sir I know this picture is disturbing, but at the same time it confirms she is unharmed for now," Guillermo explained, "we have a ransom demand that they say will guarantee that safety."

When he mentioned the demand for $100,000, the ground seemed to open up beneath me. It was not the kind of money I would have, $20,000 maybe at the most. I could not ask my embassy, there was none in Quito, nor would any Pakistani diplomatic mission have that sort of cash and for this sort of need. The Americans had no need to get involved, Shireen was only a resident and not a national. My office may open the purse a bit, but no more than $10,000 I figured. Even Hernan would not be able to round up this sum. In short, whether or not Shireen had been molested so far, based on the ransom demand she was absolutely fucked.

Seeing that I was not in the right frame of mind and could not really contribute to the task at hand, Joe suggested that I go to Hernan's hotel with Kerri and rest up. In the meanwhile they would work on the options towards rescuing Shireen. I would not hear a word of this but Kerri led me out and Hernan drove us to the hotel before returning to the station by himself. Guillermo and Hernan promised to have an update for me in the morning and assured me that my wife would be well.

Food was not something that I was thinking about, but Kerri forced me to eat a fair bit and take much more in the form of strong drink. I wanted to call the police station but Kerri intervened by forcing me into a bedroom and removing my clothes. In no uncertain terms she said that I was welcome to leave the room naked, as she was putting the clothes away, or I could rest and get my energy up for the next day when I may be of more use. Reluctantly I stretched out in the bed and turned the lights out.

I could see Shireen lying in a clammy hut, looking helpless and certain that a reprieve was not coming. I could feel every bruise, cut and scrape on her gorgeous body. From the way she was spread out on a cot, with her legs splayed apart on account of her ankles and arms being tied to the four bedposts indicated that she already had been abused. My anger rose as a man dressed in jungle green entered the hut and sat down next to her. She screamed and struggled but to no avail. He put his hand on her thigh and slowly fondled her, advising that he would be kind if she calmed down. His fingers went under her panties and he kept insisting she relax as his fingers worked on her cunt. After a while she did and the man removed his clothes. He now asked if she would behave and received an affirmative answer.

He freed her hands and legs. Standing in front of the cot, he had her sit with her feet on the floor and indicated that she should start sucking his cock. Though initially hesitant, she seemed to gain confidence and interest in going down on him. He moaned with pleasure and she continued her oral caress of his penis. I felt my own cock rise and was aroused by the scene. The scenario abruptly changed with me on the bed and Shireen giving me head. I could feel her mouth closing on my cock and licking it in an amazing manner. Shireen looked up, smiled at me and then took my dick into her mouth again. I came mightily and sprayed her face, which suddenly faded out, as I awoke to find Kerri in bed with me, swallowing the cum that my cock had just shot into her mouth.

"Kerri, what are you doing?" I knew well what she was up to, "how could you with things the way they are?"

"Akbar, you need to be relaxed and fit for tomorrow. Hernan called and told me they have a few options they want to finalize with you there in the morning. I just wanted you to not be worked up right now."

"Sorry about that Kerri, it's just that I was dreaming about Shireen."

"I am sure you were," she responded softly, "I can leave if you want."

I should have let her go, but somehow I did not want her to leave. Buying her rationale that being well rested and sated for tonight I would be more useful in the rescue effort tomorrow, I did not object to sharing the bed with her, leading to our slowly making love.

"Akbar, is there a way to get the money together today?" Guillermo asked me point blank when we reassembled at the police station.

My negative answer oddly seemed to put the rest of the group at ease rather than raise further concern. I probed why they looked relieved that I did not have the money to save my wife.

"Akbar, to be frank, based on prior cases and the way the ransom discussions have gone," Joe responded, "we are of the opinion that even if the ransom was paid, we cannot be sure that Shireen will be freed."

I could not believe what I was hearing. It appeared that everyone had pretty much written my wife off. Joe quickly caught on to my look of concern and motioned me over to join him in studying a map of the area.

"Akbar, we know the area these guys are operating in, we have the grid down to less than a kilometre," he advised.

"We understand that your wife is being held in a shack that is on the edge of the kidnappers' compound," Guillermo added.

"Our intent is to arrive at the place in force, isolate the crooks and take them down, and then save Shireen," Hernan joined the chorus.

I was aghast that they were going to risk her life and maybe those of the attack team members, without considering other options. Guillermo put his hand on my shoulder in a friendly manner. He let me know that they had considered more than two dozen options, but had settled on this one as the likeliest to succeed.

"Okay, I am fine with whatever is being planned," I agreed while asking, "so who is going on this raid?"

"We have a number of specially trained policemen, but Guillermo and Joe will lead," Hernan advised, "Kerri, you and I will go along but not participate in the attack."

"That's mostly fine by me," I was okay with everything but one, "I want to be part of the attack team with the specific target of saving Shireen from this shack she is being kept in."

The others tried hard to dissuade me. But having grown up in a part of the world where guns were common, having been in marksmanship and martial arts clubs, and being quite physically fit, I could not reason that I should stay in the background. Grudgingly the rest of the crew agreed and we set off to the identified location.

We reached the outskirts of the camp in the late afternoon and began to ready ourselves for the attack. Joe handed me a pair of binoculars and pointed at the camp. I saw Shireen being led to a shed that was somewhat separated from the rest. The way she opened the door, then turned around to thank the person with her, and closed it while entering, told me that she had been allowed into the latrine. I considered that a relatively civil gesture and was happy that she looked unharmed, even if she was only dressed in a skimpy bikini and was being openly ogled by all in the camp and now by the policemen accompanying us too.