Wolves in the Woods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

Leaning forward, Sera touched her tiny lips to Romica's, tasting the curves of the half-elf's smile. Their arms wrapped around each other, their lips closed together, breaking only for a quick breath before letting the Reingard envelope them.

Like nixies they floated in the depths, gracefully waving their limbs to keep their kiss together. But it was Romica who finally broke their connection and let Sera's child-like form glide up her elfin body. And as the halfling's tummy glided past Romica's face, the half-elf's hands took hold of Sera's petite thighs.

Sera felt a jolt go through her as Romica's lips touched her pussy. It was followed by several more shocks of pleasure, caused by every flick, stab and caress of the swordswoman's active tongue.

The delicious body quakes kept on coming, almost making the little rogue cry out in sexual satisfaction, right in the Reingard's depths. She had to swim to the surface if she didn't want to "come" and drown.

Working her arms, Sera swam for the surface, trying to get ahead of the bliss tremors coming from between her legs. But Romica kept on the halfling's crotch, swimming with her, relentlessly tasting the small woman's velvety pink flesh and relishing the body shivers coming to her lips. The half-elf held the thief by her ass globes now, still feasting on her friend's sex as she paddled them both straight to the light with her long legs.

And with the growing brightness, Sera felt herself drawing closer to the edge, her ecstasy threatening to burst from her lips until ...

"Oh my gods!" Sera screamed, breaking the water's surface and quaking in climax.

Romica caught the halfling as she came up, not wanting her friend to slip back under as she orgasmed. She then planted her lips on Sera, pressing her tongue past the petite lips and sharing the mix of cum and water in her mouth.

"Hold!" Sera finally pleaded, breaking their kiss. "Mercy! I need a rest!"

"You want me to stop?" Romica teased, bringing her head to the thief's neck.

"Y-yess ..." Sera moaned, feeling her friend's lips nuzzling her neck. "No! I mean no! Just slow down!"

"Ha! I've tired out the little sex maniac!" Romica boasted, pushing away from Sera.

"I just need to catch my breath," Sera replied. "Whoo! Have to admit that felt really nice."

"Tasted even better," Romica giggled.

"I try to be as flavorful as possible," Sera joked. "And now it's time that you taste the benefits of our friendship."

"What do you have in mind?" Romica asked.

"Just keep treading water," Sera said as she swam up to Romica. "Leave the rest to me."

The rogue planted a quick kiss on the adventurer's lips before disappearing into the lake. Scanning the surface, Romica started wondering what the halfling had planned. The answer came when tiny lips enveloped her clit.

"Oh, you horny little bitch," Romica smiled, feeling the suction at her sensitive nub.

Delicious ripples soon quivered through the swordswoman, drenching her pussy in ways the waters around her never could. And it was this dampness that let the halfling ease a finger into the folds of her pussy. Romica gasped in surprise at the penetration and began chanting her pleasure at the twin sensations sucking her clit and stroking her velvety inner flesh.

She was getting into a blissful rhythm when another jolt stiffened her body; a second finger stabbed her, stretching the tightness inside. A third joined it, then a fourth, making the adventuress yelp loudly twice in quick succession, scrambling her arms and legs to keep her from sinking.

Sera didn't give her friend a chance to recover, pushing her whole hand into the half-elf's hungry crevice. Romica let out a silent scream, feeling her friend's hand ball up into a fist, pistoning in and out of her pussy with steady strokes. Her body was soon rippling with pleasure as the sucking lips and thrusting fist were pushing her to climax.

It was only Harl's voice that broke through her cloud of bliss.

"How's the water?" Romica heard the ogre-kin call out.

She looked out to the bank and saw Harl, sweaty from practice, setting aside his sword.

"Feels wonderful!" Romica smiled, getting another shock of pleasure from fist-stuffed pussy. "Jump ... ah! ... right in."

"Don't mind if I do," Harl replied as he stripped off his armor. "Hold on."

As Harl shed his clothes, Romica closed her eyes and went back to enjoy being stuffed and fucked. She never heard Harl sprinting from the bank.

"Boulder Ball!" Romica heard Harl yell.

The half-elf's eyes flew open just in time to see the ogre's leaping figure head straight for her.

"Harl, don't!" Romic said in panic.

The giant-kin hit the water with a big splash, quickly followed by a primal scream of pain.

* * *

"I'm sorry!"

Harl held Romica's arm as she shuffled onto the shoreline, her hips locked together as she moved.

"Just get me to the bedroll," she moaned.

"Oh gods, I'm sorry!" Harl repeated. "Are you all right?"

"Of course she isn't you dumb ogre!" Sera scolded Harl as she laid out the thick blanket. "What were you thinking jumping in like that!?"

"Hey I wasn't the one who had a fist up her ..."

"Will you two help me lie down?!" Romica screamed. "Please!?"

Instantly, Harl and Sera got back to helping her to the bedroll. And just as she laid down, Romica curled up on her side with a hand massaging her bruised sex.

"I can get you something for that," Harl offered. "My Father has a cream that fixes up any hurt."

"Well hurry up!" Sera said. "Because I can stick my fist up other places that aren't so pleasant!"

"Stop yelling at him, Sera," Romica said. "He didn't know."

"He still shouldn't have jumped in like that!" Sera argued. "His giant ass could drown someone!"

"Hey! People back in Branborg loved boulder ball!" Harl snapped back. "Everyone asks for the Harl splash at the lake and ..."

"Will you get me that gods damned cream!?" Romica screamed. Harl scurried off to his bag while Sera shut up and held her friend's hand.

"Here it is!" Harl said as he returned with a clay pot. "Just lather it up on anything that hurts, and you'll be fine."

"You can even put it ... uh ... inside you." Harl added, handing the pot over to Romica.

Sitting up, the swordswoman took off the pot's cover and dipped in a finger. "It feels cold."

"Smells like roses too," Sera noticed.

"It's made from a special flower and some other herbs," Harl explained. "I can even put it on you if ..."

"No offense Harl," Romica stopped him. "But don't touch me."

"Listen to her Harl, back off!" Sera seconded. "Come on Romi, let me ..."

"Actually, that goes for you too," Romica said, scooping out a dollop of cream with her finger. "You did have a fist up my pussy."

Reluctantly, Sera sat back with Harl, both watching Romica rub cream on the sensitive place between her legs. The half-elf winced as she pressed the unguent into her sore flesh but forced herself to stand the pain. It wasn't long before the cool touch soothed the burning sensation from her sex. She also felt a different kind of heat starting to replace it. A heat she couldn't quite make out.

"Ow!" Romica yelped, as she pushed her fingers into her sex.

Ignoring the pain, she started spreading the cream on the insides of her pussy and hoped she would feel relief -- never expecting the sensation that would hit her.

"Oohhhwwww!" Romica cried out, doubling over.

"Romica!" Harl and Sera said as they went to their friend. Helping her sit up again, both halfling and giant both noticed their friend's shivers -- and the silly smile on her face.

"Uh, Romica, are you alright?" Sera asked.

"Oh yes," Romica said throatily. "Way better than all right!"

"What the hells?" Harl said.

"Harl, what's in the cream?" Asked Romica.

"What's it made of?" Harl replied. "I think father said it had mercy root, apollon seeds, cerigo blooms ... "

"Cerigo?!" Sera exclaimed. "Acidalia's personal flower?! You had her use a love goddess' aphrodisiac on her pussy? What were you thinking?!"

"Hold on Sera," Romica smiled. "It actually feels really good."

She gasped again as her fingers circled the insides of her sex, spreading the delicious medicine on her inner walls. Romica then took out her digits, still dripping with cream and pussy juices, and licked the length of her index finger.

"It tastes good too," Romica leered. "Want some?"

Sera looked unsure at the gloss-covered hand offered to her, quickly glancing at Harl.

"Father says it's edible," Harl shrugged.

"Oh hells," Sera sighed. "I'll try anything once."

Taking hold of Romica's hand, Sera brought the half-elf's middle finger to her mouth and sucked at its tip. The halfling's eyes brightened immediately, taking in more of her friend's finger. She then took in another, swallowing both lengths to the knuckle and lazily pulling back, running them along her tongue.

Romica then gasped as Sera began lapping at her hand licking it clean of all its fluids.

"I guess it is tasty," Harl chuckled.

"As I said," Romica agreed.

"Mmmm, Cytherean honey," Sera said, licking her lips.

"With a little green forest mint," Romica added, taking back her hand.

"Cy-what?" Harl asked.

"Your father made his own batch of temple ambrosia," Romica explained. "Specifically, Acidalia's ambrosia. Food of the goddess of love and lust."

"It heals what ails you," Sera added as she took the pot of cream and dipped her finger in. "And loosens you up for the temple orgy!"

"Speaking of orgies," Romica said to Sera. "I think you should start helping me in my healing process, so we can go on to other things."

"I couldn't agree more," Sera smiled.

Romica laid back on the bedroll, stretching out as she parted her legs to the halfling. Plopping herself down between Romica's thighs, Sera spread the cream on the half-elf's pussy, slowly sliding her finger up and down the swordswoman's moist folds.

Romica gasped when Sera pushed two cream-covered digits into her pussy channel, coating the velvety walls inside with the unguent. Soon enough she was pushing back at the halfling's fingers as they went in and out of her dripping pussy. She stopped only when a cum-shock lanced through her body after feeling Sera's soft, sucking lips on her clit.

Luxuriating in the delicious sensations, Romica turned her head to her giant-blooded friend sitting beside her. Harl was obviously aroused at the spectacle in front of him, as the cock he was pumping on jutted out like a thick Velerian column. Romica locked eyes with the half-ogre and exchanged knowing leers.

"Should I give you girls some privacy?" Harl asked, with a tinge of hope that she'd say no.

"Oh come over here, Harl," Romica replied. "And bring your friend."

Harl giggled like a young boy expecting a treat, shuffling himself towards Romica as he did with cock leading the way.

"Let's show your friend some friendly attention, shall we?" Romica said. "Bring him closer"

Harl obliged and shimmied up to Romica's chest. The adventuress quickly grabbed the ogre's cock, pumping the fleshy lance with both her hands. Harl groaned at the touch, immediately enjoying her ministrations, never seeing the open palm speeding towards his cock head.

"Ow!" Harl cried out as Romica slapped his dick's crown. "What the hells?!"

Coming up from Romica's pussy, Sera giggled as she saw the big man try to retreat from the tiny half-elf who still had his cock in hand. "Well, I'm glad my pain amuses you."

"Hurts, does it?" Romica asked. "Believe me, that's nothing compared to being punched inside your pussy."

"I'm sorry," Harl said again as he slinked away, feeling very small.

"Oh come back, Harl," Romica said. "I won't bite. Not anymore, anyway."

Cautiously, Harl went back to Romica as she sat up, taking the pot of cream.

"You're not doing what I think you're ... "

"Yes I am, Sera, and I'm not hearing any arguments," Romica said, dipping a hand in the pot. The half-elf then rubbed her hands together, slathering them both with the unguent.

"Ahh!" Harl groaned as Romica clutched his sore cock head with both hands.

First feeling pain at her tight hold, Harl arched his back in pleasure as the cream was massaged into the cock head's skin, healing the hurt and sending a of ripple delight up his spine.

"Feel better?" Romica asked, slowly jacking Harl off, stroking him double fisted from head to base. "I hope I wasn't too harsh with your friend."

"Oh, my friend's just fine," Harl smiled.

"Good," Romica said. "Now that I have your attention ... "

"I think you have more than that," Sera chimed in.

"Hush, I'm negotiating!" Romica told the halfling. "Again, now that I have your attention I was hoping for a favor."

"Anything," Harl said, catching his breathe as he felt Romica cup his balls.

"Remember how Sera and I found you in the cave?" She asked, still stroking his stiffness. "When we were on the run from those worg riders?"

"All right," Harl said, trying not to come on the half-elf as she gave him quick lick up his length.

"Yummy," Romica said. "Well those little bastards had ambushed us while we were escorting some Valerians into the Thurtgen. We tried to get our charges to run for it but that idiot Julianus insisted that we stand and fight."

"I bet he regretted that idea when that goblin skewered him," Sera said, now lying on her tummy with her head propped up by her hands.

"You're probably right," Romica said. "Anyway, when we saw the last Valerian fall Sera and I decided that discretion was the better part of valor ..."

" ... leaving the dead bodies at the ambush site." Harl finished for her. "And you'll need help retrieving them."

"Uh ... Well ... Yes," Romica said with confusion on her face as she stopped her stroking.

"How did you know that?" Sera asked.

"Valerians have a thing about bringing back their loved ones," Harl said. "Their border garrisons pay a pretty coin for anyone with a long lost corpse."

"Then you see my predicament," Romica said, tightening her grip on Harl's shaft and slowly tugging at his sex, making the giant groan at the sensations. "Sera and I promised to return those Valerians to their empire and I hate to leave a job unfinished."

"And you do owe me," Romica added. Smiling, the half-elf brought her mouth to the tip of Harl's cock head. Harl roared his pleasure as he felt Romica's tongue lick the fleshy knob of his sex.

Lathering the large mushroom crown with her saliva, Romica made the ogre warrior groan even louder when she stuck the tip of her tongue into the slit of his flesh lance. More moans of encouragement came from the half-ogre as Romica wiggled her tongue's tip in the tight opening, coaxing out the pre-cum that started leaking from it.

"Well?" Romica suddenly asked, raising her head after sipping up Harl's fluids. "Can you help us out? As you can see, I can make it worth your while."

"Oh, what the hells!" He said. "It's not like I have anything better to do."

"I can think of a few things," Romica replied. "Hand me the ambrosia pot, Sera."

"You are a glutton for punishment," the halfling said, handing it to her.

"If you can be adventurous then so can I," Romica said.

Covering her hands in the cream, Romica took hold of Harl's manhood once more and slid her slippery hands up and down. Harl tilted his head back, giving out a silent scream. He could feel the unguent's effects coursing through his body, tingling sensations stimulating even the tiniest part of his being. It was an arousal from the gods.

"I think he's ready," Romica leered.

"Well, he'll have to have to wait," Sera frowned. "I have to get you ready first."

"You're right," Romica realized. "Can you wait big fellow?"

"I can manage," Harl said, taking his cock back and furiously jacking it off.

"Then heal me halfling!" Romica commanded, lying back on the bedroll and opening her legs.

Sera promptly got the pot and dipped two fingers in it, scooping out a healthy amount of cream. Romica sighed happily as she felt her friend's digits slip back into her pussy, spreading the slippery medicine onto her moist inner walls. Sera also went back to sucking on the half-elf's clit, taking the bud between her lips and rolling it on her tongue.

Harl, with cock in hand, sat dumbfounded as they fucked. His ears hung on to every sound they made, the squishy plunging of Sera's fingers, the wet kissing sounds between Romica's legs, mixed in with the gasps and moans of the Fey-Blooded warrior writhing on the blanket. All of the sensual noises made him so hard it hurt to slide his fist along his length.

Seeing his desperation, the swordswoman turned to the half-ogre and spoke.

"Hey Harl," Romica said in between the gasps. "You apologized to me, why not to Sera?"

"Why should I ..." Harl started until it dawned on him. "Wait, yes I should, shouldn't I?"

With a grin on his face, Harl slinked around to where Sera laid down between Romica's thighs, his eyes focused on the halfling's small, cute butt.

"I apologize Sera," Harl said, lying on his side behind the little rogue. "I know that my jumping in like that probably ... unnerved you."

"I wasn't scared!" Sera said, taking her glossy lips off Romica's pussy.

"Never said you were," Romica chimed in.

"You're the bravest halfling ever," Harl added. "And I want to make it up to you."

"How so?" Sera asked, turning her head to him.

"By kissing it to make it better," Harl smiled.

"Kissing what ... OH!"

Sera felt Harl's lips plant themselves on a pert asscheek, loving the wet suction of its touch on her skin.

"It'll take a little more than that to consider us even," Sera said playfully.

"I was counting on that," Harl said.

Sera caught her breath as she felt Harl's tongue snake itself between the globes of her butt, tasting her pussy lips and puckered asshole in one long lick.

"Well?" Harl asked as he lifted his head.

"A little more," Sera smiled.

"Coming right up," Harl said.

Gently, the giant-kin took hold of the halfling's hips and lifted the rogue to her knees. Parting her thighs, Harl then gave Sera's pussy another lick; one that was slower and more intense, letting his giant tongue savor the taste of her stiff clit, the damp flesh between the soft folds, right up to the tight hole of her ass.

Sera shuddered at Harl's attention, thrashing her body as she clutched at Romica's thighs.

"Calm down girl," the half-elf giggled. "You still have to give me my medicine."

"I'll give you medicine," Sera answered as she slipped her hands under Romica's firm buttocks and cupped the warm flesh there.

"That looks fun," Harl said, seeing the halfling kiss the pink of Romica's sex. The giant warrior followed Sera's lead and lowered his head between the valley of the rogue's ass.

"Mmmppphhh!" Sera moaned into her friend's pussy as Harl's tongue stabbed into her like a flaming saber. A series of quick breaths were taken by Sera as the ogre-kin let his tongue lazily roll around in her tight sex, ending with another moan by the halfling when Harl circled her clit and sucked its stiff button.

"Please don't stop," Sera heard Romica plead. She could feel the swordswoman's fingers lacing into her hair just as the half-elf instinctively thrust her hips towards Sera's face. The halfling dove back in, licking her tongue up, over and around Romica's aroused clit, aping Harl's own lashings taste for taste on her tiny sex.

Once he saw Sera's juices flowing, Harl took his tongue back from the thief's pussy and gave his glossy lips a quick lick. "You're almost ready, Sera!"

"Ooommmppphhh!" Sera screamed onto Romica's clit, feeling the giant tongue back on her and piercing into her moist folds. Like a long cock the ogre's tongue went deep into her, rolling around in the velvety flesh and stimulating the soft, sensitive walls.

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers