Wolves in the Woods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

"Damn you fools!" She growled and bounded into the forest. She hoped her horniness wouldn't get in the way.

* * *

Emerging from the trees, the goblins slowly headed for the alchemist's warren. One of the riders motioned the group to fan out, covering sides of the alchemist's house. Teru and Audeger followed, emerging from the bushes as they warped their bodies into feral man-beast hybrids.

"Make sure he doesn't leave," Audeger said. "We'll need him for the ritual."

"Who said I was leaving?" A voice cried out.

Audeger turned to the gnome warren and spotted an open window where the large-nosed and dark-goateed face of their prey appeared.

"Tell you truth," Kaervandel said. "I couldn't leave if I wanted to. Oh, but where are my manners? A gift for my guests!"

The gnome then tossed out a large glass flask from his window, just in front of his planter. The vessel shattered its contents on the ground, spreading a silvery liquid onto the grass. A spark flashed from the spill, releasing plumes of silvery smoke. Jets of haze were soon spreading throughout the space, enveloping the intruders in a choking fog.

"Bastard gnome!" Audeger screamed as he started violently coughing, joining in a chorus of hacking gasps and choking gurgles.

* * *

"Did you hear that?" Harl asked.

"The screaming, the choking or the howling?" Sera responded. "You'd have to be deaf not to hear that."

"Well, it's obvious that the alchemist has a few guests," Romica said as she took a peek from behind a large Darkwood. "The question now is what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, we can't leave me like this," Romica heard Harl say.

The half-elf turned around, chuckling a bit at seeing Harl trying to cover his enormous hard-on. Sera, meanwhile was hanging way back by a copse of bushes, not wanting another cum shower. "No, we can't. But there are a lot of goblins out there, and probably something else."

"Can't we just ... suck it out of him?" Sera asked.

"I thought you've had enough of cum geysers?" Romica said.

"I wasn't ready for that one!" Sera protested. "But if it will avoid another fight ..."

"Can we get back to problem at hand?" Harl exclaimed, pointing to his hard cock. "Is there any other person who can - ah - alleviate this?"

"Probably in Byzanos to the east," Romica said. "Ready for a really long walk? It's more than a hundred leagues from here."

"A rescue it is, then," Harl sighed, stroking his cock. "This is really getting uncomfortable!"

* * *

The sounds of goblins screaming and worgs whining were music to Kaervandel's ears. A quick glance out his window showed a scene where short green humanoids and their wolf-like companions were rolling on the ground coughing up blood and breaking out in blisters.

"I might get out of this yet," Kaervandel smiled.

A loud crash behind the house pulled the gnome away from the window. "Gods damn it!"

Grabbing a pair of flasks from his coat, the gnome raced to the back of his warren. Reaching his bedroom he froze at the sight of a large wolf head sticking out of his small window. The oversized lupine head with golden fur and deep azure eyes struggled against the frame, getting itself stuck in the small portal.

"Ha!" Kaervandel said, seeing the wolf creature's predicament. "Thought you could blindside me, did you?"

As he gloated the wolf seemed to shiver as it forced itself against the frame. Kaervandel then heard a loud pop coming from the wolf. The huge animal then slid itself forward onto his bed like water flowing out of a spigot. On wobbly front legs it pulled itself up, shaking its body. Kaervandel heard two ominous "pops".

"Meat!" The blonde-furred wolf growled, now standing atop the bed on four strong legs, filling up the small room.

"Shit!" Kaervandel said, and turned to run.

* * *

"Clear up this damn fog!" Audeger barked in-between coughs.

His orders were followed by a gasping goblin in an animal skin cloak. From the folds of his robes, the goblin took out a grayish powder and flung it into the air. Almost immediately, the powder turned into its own misty cloud, engulfing the deadly haze.

The cloud soon cleared, revealing the bodies of twisted goblins and worgs all in postures of pain with the blood they vomited caked to their mouths.

"Damn it!" Teru howled in wolf-speak. "I'll suck at that gnome's marrow while he breathes!"

"That gnome killed more than half our number," Audeger barked, motioning to the few remaining goblins and worgs catching their breath. "Vigdis was right -- the gnome prepared for us."

"We still outnumber him!" Teru growled. "No one makes a fool of me and ..."

"Boy! Must have been some orgy I missed," A voice suddenly interrupted.

All the creatures looked to the speaker and saw a grinning halfling girl in leather armor stroll into the glade. "Phew! Smells like the tookie was bad, though! Glad I didn't partake."

"What are you to the gnome?" The skin-wearing goblin asked.

"Nothing really," the halfling replied. "But I do know you are all his bitches!"

"No one calls me a bitch!" Teru howled.

In an instant, Teru pounced towards the halfling, her lupine body painfully twisting itself into a humanoid she-wolf form with dark brown fur.

"Shit!" The halfling screamed, somersaulting away from the female werewolf that landed in her spot. She then bolted into the forest.

"Follow me!" Teru ordered the goblins.

"Gods damn it, get back here Teru!" Audeger screamed angrily, watching half of what remained of their horde follow the humanoid wolf.

* * *

"Get away from me!" Kaervandel screamed, as he dodged another of the wolf's lunges with her jaws. "Eat this!"

Kaervandel tossed a vial of bluish liquid right into the werewolf's face, making it howl in response. The gnome ran past her, leaving his beloved living room now filled with broken windows and furniture. He also dashed past his smashed laboratory and the ripped mattresses of his bedroom.

"Doesn't matter," Kaervandel whispered. "Can always replace it. Just need to get to the back door!"

And the exit was directly in his sights, with slivers of the noonday sun peeking into the doorway. Kaervandel felt a twinge of hope run through his body once he was just a few steps from the door. That was, until his feet were pulled right from under him, sending the gnome crashing to the floor.

"No! Let go of me, you tick bag!" Kaervandel screamed as the blonde wolf used her jaws to pull him by a leg back to her.

The gnome was petrified with fear as the wolf stood over him, it's face still dripping with the caustic blue substance that seemed to annoy it, rather than do it harm. Suddenly, the animal began shifting shape right before him, morphing its body into a hybrid of lupine savagery and Amazonian body beauty.

"Meat!" The werewolf bitch with the large breasts told Kaervandel as she lifted her clawed hand. She filled the entire room when she did, giving him the sight of a huge wolf woman who would tear him limb from limb.

"At least her breasts were nice," he said to himself, noticing her full, furry mammaries before he closed his eyes.

Then, for long moments, nothing.

"What in the hells?" The alchemist thought and opened his eyes.

The werewolf woman was still there, clawed hand up and ready for the kill, but he could see something different. The wolf's eyes. The blood lust had gone from them. What he could see was ... remorse?

"Can't ... do it," the werewolf growled. "Can't ..."

A crashing explosion cut off the wolf creature's words, quickly followed by a shower of rock as a giant, humanoid-shaped missile tore through the wall and slammed into the werewolf.

"Ow, that hurt," the giant missile said, still lying atop the creature.

Kaervandel was still in shock when he felt a hand grab his arm and lift him up.

"Don't hurt me!" The gnome said instinctively.

"No one's going to hurt you," the gnome heard a female voice say.

He looked at the speaker and saw the lovely face of a half-elf with auburn hair, "We're here to save you," the woman said.

"Hey, do you smell something?" The giant form asked.

* * *

"Circle around the back!" Audeger ordered. "Watch the trees!"

A pair of worg-riding goblins followed his orders as the werewolf turned to the goblin shaman. "The little Shit has help."

"The two sent to the big nose's cave will show us their strength," the shaman said. "We still have your pack sister with us. She will help us slay them."

"Vigdis," Audeger said.

The red-furred wolf's body began to ripple and morph, standing upright as it excruciatingly transformed into a hybrid wolfman.

"We'll see," Audeger growled, licking his claws.

* * *

"Ow damn it!" Harl cried out, turning onto his back with his cock ramrod-straight like a standing pillar.

"Oh wonderful," the gnome said as he got to his feet. "Monsters destroy my home and you two take down my wall. Good to see your giant friend can have his jollies in all this!"

"I'm hardly jolly, I can assure you!" Harl said as he sat up holding his manhood. "Do you smell something, by the way?"

He then knocked his head right into the ceiling leaving a large hole. "Ow!"

"My roof!"

"I think that's the least of your worries," Romica interrupted, hearing the werewolf stir. "We'd better ..."

As she turned to the exit they made, Romica spotted a pair of worg-riding goblins with swords at the ready and violence in their eyes. "Not again!"

"A fine rescue, indeed," the alchemist snorted.

"They haven't gotten you yet," Romica said, drawing her sword and dagger.

"Well I'd like to hurry this up if you don't mind," the gnome said.

The alchemist then quickly fished out another one of his vials and tossed the container at the monsters feet. Instantly, the ground erupted underneath the goblins and worgs, as thorn-covered vines twisted around humanoid and canine bodies.

Gurgling and whining, the creatures struggled vainly as their limbs and torsos were twisted in unnatural ways. They all coughed out blood when the vines violently wrenched their bodies and pulled them into the ground.

"Well that ... was disturbing," Romica said.

"It handled the problem," the gnome said. "Speaking of disturbing, what in the hells is your friend doing?"

"What do you mean?" Romica asked as she turned to Harl. "The gods' hairy balls!"

The sight hit Romica like a knight's mace to the face.

Harl, smiling maniacally, was atop the werewolf woman, her digitigrade legs resting on his wide shoulders. The half-ogre was leaning on the wolf-woman's toned thighs, cushioning him as he rapidly pounded his cock into her, making the werewolf howl in what Romica thought was pleasure.

"I guess he got his jollies after all," The gnome said.

* * *

Vigdis couldn't explain it! One moment she was going to eviscerate a gnome. A moment later her legs were in the air and a long, hard cock was sliding up against the velvety inner walls of her pussy.

'Its him,' her mind raced. 'His scent! Driving me to ... fuck!'

She looked up into the giant's face and it was warped by madness and lust. His tongue was out wagging like a dog, making Vigdis cock her head up and lick it with her own tongue. Her wet, sloppy tasting took the giant by surprise, and he jerked his head back suddenly with a confused look on his face. He then smiled evilly.

"Mmppff," Vigdis groaned as he mashed his body onto hers, kissing her snout and forcing his tongue past her lips. As their tongues dueled in their mouths, Vigdis pulled the giant's body as close to her as she could, loving the feel of chainmail on her furry skin, relishing the deeper thrusts of his cock as she pulled him into her sex.

She wasn't the only one active though. The giant had put his hand in-between the small space separating them, snaking it to the place they were joined. Vigdis soon broke their kiss and howled with joy as she felt the giant's fingers fondling her sensitive clit. Holding the giant's cock tight with her pussy muscles, Vigdis then grunted bestially as her lover forcefully thrust his way into her snug, wet passage again and again, driving her closer to ecstasy.

The wolf-woman could hear someone yelling in the background but she didn't care. She was going to come and nothing was going to stop her. It was then that a large, red, and hairy thing hit them.

* * *

Moments Earlier

"Gods damn it Harl, this is not the time!" Romica scolded.

"They're going to ruin my floor!" Kaervandel said.

"I think we have more pressing problems, Gnome," Romica said as she moved towards the two.

"It's Kaervandel, pointy-ears!" The alchemist said. "And my home's condition is pressing to me!"

"Listen Gnome!" Romica said turning to Kaervandel. "You won't be able to fix your home if these monsters are gnawing on your ... "

A large, red-furred blob streaked past them, cutting off Romica's sentence and toppling both her and Kaervandel. Romica scrambled to get on her feet, sword and dagger drawn. The half-elf started to run towards the jumble of fur and flesh in front of her when the red shape came flying back out.

"Whoa!" Romica cried out, jumping to the side.

She could hear a crash among the trees behind her and sat up to see a hybrid wolf-man on his back among the foliage.

"Ha! You got him, Harl ... oh shit!"

Romica had turned back to the hole she and the half-ogre made and saw a towering giant with a look of bloodlust on his face. The long, hard cock that jutted forwards from his loins, dripping with pre-cum, seemed just as angry. Romica then felt herself chill when the raging giant said, "I was fucking!"

* * *

Audeger shook the cobwebs from his mind, forcing his body to sit up. He had never felt a hit like that. Not even when he was still human! Wiping dirt from his eyes, the werewolf scanned the clearing and soon fixed on the crumbling gnome hovel. The gnome was on the ground still, while the warrior woman was backing away from the ruined side of the house.

Out of the hole he had made emerged the giant humanoid he had smashed into. Still armored in chain mail and sporting a hard-on that would put a titan to shame, the creature had something new in his hand: a bastard sword with the greenest looking blade Audeger had ever seen. For the first time since he was turned, the wolf-man felt fear.

"You stopped my fuck!" The giant said, his face twisted by anger and madness. "I tear you apart!"

The giant charged, slicing the air with great two-handed swings, his eyes locked on the werewolf. A sudden high-pitched cry was the only thing that slowed the giant's advance, letting the screaming goblin shaman bound his worg in front of the rushing creature.

"Tekeli-KA!" The goblin spell caster began.

The giant wailed out a deafening roar in response, making the goblin, worg, and even the swordswoman cower in fright. The man-titan then swung his sword right at the goblin, cleanly slicing through his neck. He followed up with a slashing motion downwards, splitting the worg's skull in two.

Audeger saw his chance and charged, leaping at the giant as his sword faced down. Despite the rage, the giant caught sight of Audeger's attack and viciously thrust the pommel of his sword into the werewolf's face.

Stunned, Audeger was thrown back to the ground. He forced himself to his feet just in time to see the giant rush towards him, gripping the sword two-handed in reverse with the emerald blade speeding forward.

"You think that will harm me?" Audeger growled, puffing up his massive furry chest. "Steel has no bite on my sk ... hkk!"

Audeger's eyes grew wide at the sight of the green blade skewering halfway through his chest. After he had changed, a wound like this usually just gave him a sudden sharp pain and then was gone. This was different. The pain stayed and the wound felt like it was burning.

The werewolf growled in anger, grabbing the sword by the blade to pull it out. Both struggled with the weapon, trying to wrest control of it until the giant gave a terrifying battle cry. He then slashed the blade upwards, slicing through the chest and ripping through the collar bone. Audeger's world went black, hearing the howls of the giant.

* * *

"I guess the sword was magic," Romica said, hiding behind a crumbling wall to avoid the fountain of blood coming from the werewolf.

"I'm never going to get the stains out," Kaervandel said as he huddled next to her. "And where did the other one go?"

"Let's worry about getting you out of here first," Romica said. "My friend should have lost the other monsters ... "

"Romica!" A voice came in. "A little help please!"

Romica cursed under her breath, seeing Sera sprinting out of the foliage. Right on her heels was a rabid-looking wolf-woman and a couple of worg-riding goblins, both sporting fresh wounds.

"Gods damn it!" Romica swore, chasing after the creatures. "Hold on, Sera!"

"Hey!" Kaervandel said, feeling the half-elf's hand around his wrist. "Aren't you supposed to get me away from trouble?!"

"You want a faster rescue?" Romica asked. "Then you are helping out! Ooff!!"

Both gnome and elf-kin were knocked down by a blur of growling blonde fur that cut in front of them, dashing towards the troop of creatures. The shape first went for the closest worg rider who soon was thrown off his steed with claw marks tearing through his face and down his chest.

The worg, meanwhile, was flying through the air, thrown headlong into the other rider, breaking the goblin's neck as the canine monster smashed into the green humanoid's head. The blur finally stood still as the thrown wolf-monster lay lifeless, revealing a hybrid wolf-woman with a toned, blonde-furred body and large perky breasts. Her face was an amalgam of man and animal that struck a strange fascination to all that looked on it, especially with her mane of long, womanly hair.

"She looks more ... human," Romica whispered as she sat up. "And she's almost as big as Harl!"

* * *

Even with a rage-filled mind, Harl was able to register the commotion. Turning to the noise, he saw the panic in Sera's face as she ran from the dark furred wolf-woman chasing her. Harl growled in anger as he saw another werewolf charging at him, and brought his sword to the ready.

Sera smiled when she saw her half-ogre friend getting ready for a fight but she blanched at the sight of his sword swinging forward, cutting quite close to her head. "Watch it!"

The halfling went down on her knees and bent her body backwards, letting the werewolf sail over her as it leapt ... right onto Harl's slashing blade.

The werewolf's jaws were still snapping as her head flew from her shoulders, making Sera roll away from the hurtling lycanthrope body parts flying into the forest. "A little warning would have been nice, Big Guy! Uh ... Harl?"

Sera saw the anger in his face, twisted and violent. It scared her and she felt lucky that his wild-eyed gaze wasn't directed at her. The rogue turned to see what he was looking at and saw another werewolf with large breasts. It was hard not to notice that she was almost as big as Harl. She had a foot on the neck of a whimpering worg, while her hands were wringing the neck of a barking one.

"Fuck?" Harl asked, in a gruff tone.

The remaining werewolf looked to Harl and gave him the equivalent of a canine smile.

"What's your play, Harl?" Romica asked as she inched towards the lycanthrope, weapons at the ready.

"Why can't we just leave them?" Kaervandel said, hiding behind Romica. "It looks like they want some privacy -- "

"FUCK!" The werewolf interrupted, crushing one worg's windpipe with her heel while snapping the other worg's neck with her vise-like grip. The blonde-furred werewolf then tossed away the worg and charged the half-ogre, who promptly impaled his sword into the ground.

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers