Wolves in the Woods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

"Harl!" Sera screamed. "Watch out!"

Sera yelped in surprise as the werewolf jumped on her half-ogre friend, wrapping her legs around his back, her arms latching around Harl's neck. Mouth and mouth-snout met in a hot, wet kiss as the werewolf thrust her long tongue past Harl's lips, twinning with the giant-kin's as he thrust back.

Sera shuffled herself away from the couple and sat herself against a tree, her eyes never leaving the sight of their spit-swapping.

"Gods," The halfling heard a voice behind her. "They're really going at it."

"You noticed," Sera said as she turned to Romica. "Should we stop them?"

"I'd advise against that," Kaervandel chimed in. "It looks like they're both in heat. The she-wolf is probably 'in season' but your giant friend is a mystery. Anyway, stopping them might turn that anger you saw before on us."

"But he's poisoned with Lilith juice!" Romica protested. "That's why we came here in the first place!"

"And I thought it was out of the goodness of your hearts," the gnome said. "Lilith juice you say? Hm, then letting them go at it may be our best bet to resolve all our problems."

"So what are we going to do in the meantime?" Sera asked.

"Well I'm taking in a show!" Kaervandel said, plopping himself down beside Sera.

* * *

Harl felt the damp groove of the werewolf's pussy slide up and down the length of his hard cock. The wet heat felt good on his sex, slicking it up with pussyjuice with every pass. But the ogre-kin wanted more. Grabbing her furry ass, Harl held the wolf woman on the up hump and aligned his hips underneath her. Harl then dropped her onto his well oiled cock.

The werewolf howled like a beast, breaking her kiss as she echoed her pleasure throughout the ancient forest. Harl punctuated every scream, bouncing her ass off his crotch as he thrust deeply into her pussy again and again.

The wolf-woman by now had her claws buried deep in Harl's shoulders, leveraging herself to push back against his hard, spearing cock. The half-ogre could feel the wet pussy walls of his lover squeeze around his cock, a sure sign she wanted him to come first.

Harl was having none of it.

The ogre's lips then quickly locked onto her breasts, his tongue circling the sensitive nipple of one then the other in twisting spirals, nibbling on their tips to heighten the stimulation. He also let his hands roam the curves of the wolf-woman's furry ass, caressing the flesh between her cheeks until he touched the rosette of her asshole.

"Howl!" The werewolf screamed again, even louder than before, as she felt Harl's middle finger stab deep into her asshole, hitting her like a lightning bolt through her spine. She gushed pussy juices onto his impaled cock, drenching his balls and lap as she came. Shivering, the werewolf thought she would come down from the blissful high she felt but Harl had other plans.

The ogre warrior lifted the wolf woman until just the head of his cock was barely past her drooling pussy lips. Harl then dropped the werewolf back onto his cock, making her scream in climax as he impaled her with his full length.

The werewolf felt Harl piston in and out of her for what seemed like an eternity, spearing her with the full length of his cock and triggering another orgasmic wave that crashed into her with ever increasing strength. She gave another howl as more come waves washed over her, letting them blanket her with blissful oblivion.

* * *

"Oh gods," Romica breathed. "Did we just see that?"

"Oh, it's no question we saw that," Sera answered. "I want to know if it's right that I got turned on by this."

Romica glanced over to her halfling friend and saw the little minx licking her lips as her hands went down her leggings rubbing her sex. The gnome was more brazen, his trousers down and stroking a good-sized cock for one of the Little Folk. His eyes were locked on the inhuman couple before them.

Romica herself could feel the wet heat of her pussy creeping through her body. Removing her sword belt and loosening leathers, the half-elf slumped down on her butt beside Sera and started untying the knots of her trousers.

"Damn it," Romica said to herself. "If I'm having some Lilith Juice relapse I'll ... "

The growl the swordswoman heard made her shoot her gaze forward, meeting a pair of feral blue eyes.

* * *

Vigdis came back to consciousness with a start. Harl, the ogre that had ravaged her, had dropped her body to the ground in a furry heap. As her eyes fluttered open, Vigdis could see the giant-kin towering over her. A maniacal smile was painted on his face and a still-hard cock jutted from between his legs. The half-ogre followed her to the ground, kneeling between her legs. He then seized her by the hips and turned her onto her stomach.

As she looked forward, Vigdis' eyes locked with the swordswoman she encountered earlier, now sitting next to the gnome and a halfling, eyes wide-eyed as she stared back. She was a half-elf, the one staring at her, and it was obvious that the fey-kin enjoyed watching her ogre-friend fuck a werewolf. The smell of sex wafted from her, stuffing her leggings with her hand as she stroked her sex.

Vigdis could see that the warrior woman's companions were just as aroused, with the halfling pulling her pants down and caressing her tiny clit. The alchemist was busy polishing off a good-sized cock -- man-sized even. Seems he had gotten over his fear of werewolves.

"Ah!" Vigdis cried out, feeling Harl's cock stab her pussy as he mounted her from behind. The werewolf could feel the ogre's weight bear down on her back and responded with her ass pushing up to meet the impaling cock. Breaths came fast from her mouth once Harl started pounding into her hot crevice, feeling each stroke slide against her sensitive pussy flesh.

As she yelped in pleasure, Vigdis gazed at her half-elf watcher, now stripped of her leggings, her two delicate fingers slipping in and out of her pink flesh. The werewolf licked her mouth/snout with her long tongue. Vigdis then held Harl's cock tight in her pussy, stopping him in mid-stroke. The ogre started to protest until he felt the werewolf beneath him shimmy towards the masturbating half-elf.

"Wha ... wait!" Romica said, seeing the wolf woman reach for her legs. "What are you ...?"

Before she could say anymore, both werewolf and ogre crawled between the half-elf's legs. Grabbing her thighs, Vigdis pulled the half-elf towards her, putting the swordswoman's pussy directly under her mouth.

"Oh gods!" Romica screamed as Vigdis' wolfen tongue tasted her pussy. The half-elf fell on her back, squirming violently, head turning from side to side as Vigdis lapped at Romica's sensitive pussy lips with rapid-fire licks.

Harl added in his strokes as he steadily pistoned his giant-cock in and out of Vigdis' sex. It pushed the werewolf's body forward, forcing her tongue deeper into the half-elf's wet crevice, tongue fucking Romica into an even more aroused frenzy.

"Damn it, turn around!" Vigdis heard a voice say.

Raising her head, Vigdis caught sight of the halfling kneeling close to the all the fucking. Like the bearded gnome behind her, the halfling was naked as a babe and humping back at the alchemist's lap, her hands firmly on the gnome's hips, pulling them forward. The gnome's hands, meanwhile, roamed the halfling's nubile body, caressing breasts, body, and clit as he pounded his cock into her tiny frame.

But the couple's eyes were locked on the debauchery happening in front of them, mesmerized by every grind and kiss, using it to fuel their own frantic fucking. Vigdis could see that the halfling rode the gnome's cock hard as if racing the ogre and werewolf to climax.

"Fuck faster?" Harl grunted into Vigdis' ear.

"Fuck harder!" Vigdis growled back.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Romica screamed. "Don't stop sucking me wolf-bitch!"

Romica then wrapped her legs around Vigdis' large lupine head, pulling it into her pussy. She even grabbed the fur on the werewolf's head to bring its snout closer to her dripping sex. And Vigdis obliged, her tongue lathering the half-elf from her brown eye to the nub of her aroused clit, playfully sucking at Romica's velvety folds along the way.

The sensations were driving the swordswoman mad with ecstasy, and she screamed out her bliss even louder.

The screams of joy made Harl hornier, making him pick up the pace of his thrusts into Vigdis' furry pussy. The fast penetrations pushed the werewolf's tongue quicker and deeper into Romica's wet sex, making the already flailing half-elf shiver her entire body as she raced to her peak.

A steady stream of "ohs" and flesh slaps started coming from the halfling and her lover as the little woman rode the gnome's cock hard, both slamming into each other and in keeping in sync with Harl's hammering thrusts. Vigdis was now heady with all the scents, sounds, and sensations, feeling herself reaching the edge. The werewolf resolved not to be alone in climax.

Replacing her tongue with two long fingers, Vigdis caught Romica's aroused clit with the tip of her snout, sucking and softly nibbling at the bud as her fingers thrust deep into her sex with rapid-fire strokes. Right then, Romica's body quaked violently, starting from her pussy and spreading upwards to her head as she arched her back, bellowing out an orgasm.

A stream of pussy cum jet out of the half-elf's sex, right into Vigdis' waiting mouth. As she sucked, Vigdis' muscles tensed, tightening her pussy muscles around Harl's giant member. The extra slick squeeze was enough to milk Harl's cock, burying himself balls-deep in the werewolf's sex and shooting a torrent of cum into her pussy, roaring out a climax.

Vigdis lifted her head and responded with a howl as the wet warmth in her womb set off her own body-shaking climax. Her juices mixed with Harl's cum and drenched the half-ogre's loins as she came.

"Pinch them harder, you son of a bitch!" Sera commanded the gnome, his fingers tweaking the halfling's tiny nipples as they both watched their companions coming. "I want to come!"

Kaervandel didn't wait, and twisted Sera's nipples just to the point where pleasure met pain. The halfling came back with even more furious thrusts back on his stiff cock, trying desperately to match her friends' orgasms. Fearing the pleasantly wet grip of her pussy might turn less than desirable, the gnome put a hand on Sera's aroused clit and started rubbing. The reaction was immediate as Sera joined in the bellows of satisfaction, clutching Kaervandel's cock with her pussy walls and milking it for its cum.

Harl smiled when he heard the gnome's cry, shooting his load into Sera's cunny. The ogre answered back with one last thrust into the wolf-woman blasting her insides with a final spurt of warm seed. Vigdis shook violently in climax at this last gift to her pussy and fell sated between the legs of a now unconscious Romica.

* * *

"Well that was a happy ending to a dreadful day," Kaervandel said.

He sat up from the sweat and sex-drenched grass and looked around his devastated porch. He didn't know how long he had been out, but surmised that the due to the lack of grave-stench from the dead bodies, it wasn't long. His halfling was curled up like a newborn beside him, a content smile plastered her face as she slept. The half-elf sported a smile as well, showing a look of silly satisfaction. The warrior woman looked even more absurd, with her legs splayed haphazardly on the grass.

The giant-kin was also passed out, lying on his back spreadeagled with his semi-hard cock flopped on his thigh. The figure in the middle of the elf and giant was what caught his attention, though.

"Garl's eyes!" Kaervandel exclaimed. "What do we have here?"

Taking a closer look the gnome saw that the werewolf had gone, replaced with a well-built Northwoman -- tall, blonde, haired, and completely without fur. She was still, save for her body's rise and fall due to her breathing. It made the gnome feel confident enough to get a small cup from his discarded clothes and scoop up a sample of cum from her dripping pussy.

"Careful now," Kaervandel said as he swiped the woman's thighs and the ground between her legs. His eyes widened as he gazed at the whitish liquid. "I was right, it is glowing!"

To be continued...

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers