Wolves in the Woods Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers

Sera groaned in pleasure as her fluids poured onto Harl's tongue, sending delicious vibrations into Romica's body. The half-elf pulled Sera's head tighter to her wet sex in response, making the halfling roll her lips and tongue around the Fey-blooded clit as Romica's hips thrashed with abandon.

"Yes, yes, yes," Sera heard her elf-friend repeat as she ate the blade woman out. But what really perked her ears is what Harl said.

"Now we can really have some fun!"

Harl sat up and knelt behind Sera. Carefully, the giant-blooded warrior slips his long, hard cock between the halfling's legs just as he pushed her hips together.

"Oh gods!" Sera screamed, throwing her head back as she felt Harl's hot shaft slide over her slick pussy flesh.

Thrusting rhythmically into the tight space he made, Harl let the wet heat of the halfling's thighs sharpen his ever-hardening member. Sera, meanwhile, kept on screaming out her pleasure, relishing in the slick strokes of the flesh spearing her clit, clawing at Romica's ass flesh as she was fucked. Romica responded by pushing Sera's head back on to her pussy, forcing the halfling's tongue to lap up, over and around her clit and stab it deeply into the warm, wet folds of her inner sex. Both adventurers could feel their ecstasy rising, their bodies shivering closer and closer to an explosive release.

"Oh gods!" Romica screamed, coming first and squirting her climax into Sera's mouth. The halfling kept her lips pressed tight on her friend's wet opening, drinking in all the juices she could get while she too raced for orgasm.

"Aaahhh!" Sera cried out, ripping her head away from the swordswoman's pussy and arching her back as she came. She coated Harl's cock with her fluids as he withdrew, making his entire shaft slick with halfling juice.

"Whooh!" Sera gasped, falling onto her back by her companions. "That felt really good. And I'm still in one piece!"

"Learned from the best," Harl said as he sat back. "How about you Romica, still up for another round?"

"Are you still coming with us?" Romica asked, brushing sweat from her brow.

"Oh. I don't know," Harl said in feigned confusion. "First you're cross with me for the boulder ball and now we're in an orgy. I'm getting mixed signals!"

"What if I said I wanted that tree trunk up my pussy?" Romica said. "Does that clear things up for you?"

"Completely," Harl leered.

The giant warrior then knelt between the half-elf's thighs, holding her legs by her ankles and splitting them apart in a "v" shape. His cum-slick cock was pointed straight at her Fey-blooded pussy, inching slowly forward to the ring of wet velvety flesh.

"Gods on high!" Romica screamed, feeling Harl's cock head pierce her wet opening.

The blade woman continued moaning out her pleasure as Harl slid into her bit by bit, stretching out her pussy walls to the utmost to accommodate his giant hardness. Shivers of pleasure rolled up Romica's body as Harl filled her up, each one more intense than first, all pushing her closer to the edge. Suddenly, the giant-kin pulled out, leaving her feeling empty and unfinished.

"What the hells!" Romica said, trying to raise herself.

Harl just smiled and calmly thrust his hips forward.

Another primal scream came from Romica's lips but it didn't come from a place of pain. This time it was one of pure sexual bliss, forcing her back to the bedroll and hurling the half-elf into a delirious climax.

Harl started a steady pace of thrusts in and out of Romica's slit, not so fast or strong that it would hurt his half-elf companion. But it took all of the half-ogre's restraint not to plow into the wet tightness of the warrior woman as her pussy contracted around him, clutching his shaft with delectable sensations every time he pulled back and forth.

Romica in the meantime felt her body-quaking orgasm stretch itself out deliciously over her shivering form. all thanks to her giant friend's flesh spear stabbing at every spot of her sensitive inner flesh, sending the sensations from her pussy to her very core. She turned her head to the side after one sharp mini-come and saw the petite figure of Sera.

The little thief was sweaty and tense as she watched her half-elf friend being stuffed by one of the giant-kind. Her tiny hand was sliding up and down her moist sex in time with Harl's slow thrusts. But her digits worked harder and faster when she locked eyes with Romica, licking her lips as they stared into each others eyes.

"I can do better than any hand ... friend," Romica smiled.

Sera giggled, shimming herself closer to Romica then throwing a leg over the half-elf's head.

"So good Romi!" Sera moaned as she sat back on Romica's face, facing Harl. The rouge had immediately felt the half-elf's hungry tongue shoot up into her pussy and elfin hands were soon grasping at her small ass. The thief pinched the Fey-woman's nipples in response, making Romica push her tongue deeper into Sera's steaming slit.

"You look happy," Harl commented.

"You look pretty pleased yourself as well," Sera grinned.

"I'm fantastic!" Harl said, still pumping away. "Ah ... we're good right?"

Sera was about to answer when Romica lips caught hold of the rogue girl's clit.

"Yes! yes! yes!" Sera screamed as Romica suckled her nub. Sera reacted by roughly clutching at the breasts underneath her, causing the surprised half-elf to clench her pussy muscles around Harl's invading cock.

Harl groaned in lust at the sudden squeeze, enjoying the deep pussy massage on the out stroke. Harl returned the favor by ever-so-slightly speeding up his thrusts.

Romica went mad with pleasure at the new sensations, literally doubling the feelings Harl's cock stuffed in her sex. The warrior woman thrashed her body as the giant fucked her, rotating her hips to get as much feeling as possible out of the flesh shaft in her pussy channel.

Harl grabbed her by the hips to put a stop to her squirming, worried she might tear herself on him. Romica would have none of it, wrapping a leg around his waist and trying to pull him deeper into her. She stopped only when Harl took hold of her other leg, licked the arch of her foot and sucked on her toes.

A quick jolt of orgasm from all the sucking and fucking quieted Romica's movements. It made her settle for the tasty halfling pussy atop her mouth. Sera was soon crying out from a shock climax as her friend sucked on her sex hard, pitching her forwards and landing on the half-elf's belly.

Romica drank up Sera's cum as she orgasmed, savoring its sweet taste, all the while clenching her inner walls around her giant lover's cock, making it deliciously tighter for his monster thrusts. That tightness pushed Harl over the edge.

"Aaahhh!" Harl cried out, shooting a load of hot seed deep into Romica's velvety passage. The warm splashes of cum against her pussy walls made Romica respond with her own climax, gripping Harl's cock with her sex like she was milking it until she too squirted her juices out of her pussy.

Sera quickly lapped up the half-elf's spray, burying her head in the place where Harl and Romica joined. It was more than Harl could take, the sweet clinch of elfin pussy, the licks of a small halfling tongue; the ogre-kin knew a second gush was coming.

A loud bestial grunt was all Harl could blurt out as he freed his cock from its soft prison, shooting a thick wad of white cum right on Sera's smile. The giant's body jerked violently while his shaft released one cum volley after the other until the halfling's face was frosted over, dripping onto Romica's cum-leaking pussy.

When the final climax ripped through him, Harl suddenly felt his head drop to the ground.

* * *

"Mercy!" Romica pleaded.

Harl opened his eyes and scrambled to sit up, looking for any danger. He soon sagged back down on his rump when he saw Sera back between Romica's legs, noisily lapping at the warrior woman's sex.

"Are you two still at it?" Harl asked.

"Can't help it," Sera said as she went up for air. "She's still leaking your cum and I have to clean her up."

"Oh, Romi and I will be needing that Raglan root," the halfling continued. "Can't afford any 'accidents' if you're an adventurer."

Sera dove back into Romi's pussy, burying her lips in the velvety folds. Whatever the little rogue did there, it made the half-elf suddenly sit up, snapping her thighs together around Sera's head and yelping in joy.

"She'll need some air," Harl chuckled.

"You'd be surprised how long she can hold her breath," Romica leered.

"Uh. So when are we going?" Harl asked. "For the bodies I mean."

"Oh gods!" Romica answered Harl as another climax ripped through her. After some quick body ripples she collapsed back onto the blanket -- panting in steady breaths.

"I think we'd better wait a while Harl," Sera chirped as she raised her head, her lips still glossy and wet. "For some reason our intrepid swordswoman seems exhausted."

"At this rate we'll be here for days," Harl laughed.

"Oh we'll leave," Sera said. "Eventually."

* * *

"Oh yes! Deeper!"

Kaervandel smiled to himself as Rhoswen cried out, sinking his shaft into her tight and squishy sex. The gnome loved his life at that moment -- he had his own dwelling, a fully stocked alchemy lab, and now a member of the faerie realm's Seelie Court was bent over his lab table pushing back against his stabbing cock.

'It can't get any better than this,' the Gnome thought as he admired his fairy lover's back, mesmerized by the small, colorful butterfly wings sprouting from it. She squealed happily when he gave her pert ass cheek a quick slap, seizing the firm globes right after and thrusting in and out of her pussy with rapid-fire strokes

Rhoswen screamed with delight at the quick ramming cock inside her, flipping up her blond sparkling hair as she raised her head to sound her joy. She felt herself closer and closer to coming with every tickle of the gnomish cock on her inner pleasure spot.

But that would not do for the fairy princess, not when she wanted to play a little more.

"Hold, alchemist!" Rhoswen commanded, clutching Kaervandel's cock with her velvety pussy walls. Kaervandel yelped in surprise at the stop, making him hunch over the fairy's sweaty back.

"Rhos! What's wrong?" He spoke into her ear.

"You were going to make me come!" Rhoswen mock-scolded. "And I wasn't done with you yet. Lift me, Kaervandel."

"Oh, I'll get you up."

The gnome quickly wrapped his arms around the fairy's girlish body and snaked his hands to her chest. Kaervandel then grabbed hold of Rhoswen's tiny breasts, kneading them until she cooed in approval.

Unsheathing himself from her pussy, Kaervandel straightened himself up, holding the fairy woman to him and letting Rhoswen frame her sweat sheened back against his chest. The gnome groaned in pleasure as the pixie girl began rotating her hips, grinding her ass on his aroused loins.

"I've made my decision Gnome," Rhoswen said, turning to him and masturbating his cock with her butt cheeks. "I'm going to grant you your boon. But you'll have to help me."

"Anything for you Princess of the Fair," Kaervandel smiled, gazing into her sparkling amethyst hued eyes. "I shall fulfill your every wish."

"Then fuck me mortal," she leered. "Fuck me hard!"

The fairy woman gasped as she felt the gnome's cock impale her to the hilt. Her breaths came quickly as Kaervandel began rapidly thrusting in and out of her hairless sex. Still turned to the Gnome, Rhoswen planted her lips on his, sending her tongue into his mouth and tasting his.

She giggled as Kaervandel tickled her chin with his mustache and goatee, making the gnome decide he should touch the other places that would make her "laugh." Without missing a cock stroke, the gnome let his hands wander the fairy's youthful body.

He resumed his massage of her breasts, squeezing the tiny globes and pinching their nipples. Once the bosoms were good and hard, Kaervandel's fingers left the fairy woman's chest and traced a path down her body. 'Ohhs' and 'ahhs' came from the fairy -- between kisses as he caressed her tummys -- sighs that were suddenly broken by a yelp of surprise as he pushed her loins down on his invading prick, driving him deeper into her snug sex.

Her breaths were now quicker and louder as Kearvandel drove his maleness hard into her nubile form. Rhoswen urged him on though, her delicate hands grabbing his buttocks pulling them forward.

'I believe it's time for my boon,' Kaervandel thought.

His hand then slid down to her erect clit. She jumped at the first touch, not expecting the sensation. She screamed in joy as he rubbed the sensitive bud in time with his deep thrusting, doubling her pleasure at the twin stimulations.

She had long broken their kiss and the fairy was now cradling her head on the gnome's shoulder, moaning in sexual bliss as she let Kaervandel fondle her body inside and out.

The gnome, meanwhile, could feel her getting close to coming. Her wet inner walls were tightening around his cock, her thrusts became more frantic and her voice became a musical cacophony of fairy-speak praising the fertility spirits.

"Get the crystal!" Rhoswen said suddenly.

Taking his hand from her clit, Kaervandel reached over to the clear crystal container sitting on his lab table. He immediately put the mouth of the glass in front of her pussy as its velvety lips clenched around his sex.

"Ooohhh!" The fairy screamed as a sparkling spray of her fairy juices came out of her pussy and filled the glass. Her body stiffened as she climaxed, her voice fleeing her in her happiness and letting her bliss flow into the glass.

Kaervandel grunted in approval of her orgasm, feeling her pussy-grip his cock, milking the shaft with each of her body jerks as it responded to crashing waves of come. He thought he'd be pushed off his own edge if this kept up. Sadly, as Rhoswen shivered out her last climax, he was still at the tip and without relief.

"Whoops," Kaervandel warned Rhoswen, catching her as she fell forward off his cock. "Watch yourself. Can't have you falling everywhere."

Finding her footing, Rhoswen smiled at the gnome as she turned to him. She took his face into her hands and brought his mouth to her lips and tasted his tongue once more. "Did you get what you need?" The fairy inquired, her lips leaving his.

"More than enough," Kaervandel smiled, showing her the crystal filled with her wetness.

"Good," she said. "I'd be embarrassed if I couldn't give you even a trickle!"

"Definitely more than a trickle," Kaervandel beamed. "Of that I am eternally grateful."

"Oh! But you are still hard!" The fairy noticed.

"Ah! -- It's all right Rhoswen," Kaervandel yelped as she slid her smooth thigh across his angry cock head. "You promised to give me your juices and that is all I will ask."

"Oh, but I don't want to be known for being ungrateful," Rhoswen said as she faced him. "And you have done so many things to me that I'm thankful for."

"Besides," she continued, giving Kaervandel a peck on the lips. "We fair folk always pay our debts. It doesn't matter if it be serious matters or just fun."

Rhoswen then began a line of kisses going down the gnome's neck. Her lips then moved to his chest, her tongue licking the rounds of his nipples as her fingers moved to his sides, tickling them.

Kaervandel sighed in pleasure as she let her tongue paint a path to his abdomen, kissing his taut belly. He moaned even louder as the fairy-girl stuck her tongue into his navel, circling its insides before her mouth descended lower.

"Gods yes!" Kaervandel cried out as Rhoswen engulfed him with her mouth.

She already had half of his length in her mouth, sliding her wet tongue around the hot flesh. Rhoswen then leaned her head forward, taking his entire cock into her mouth, her lips kissing the base of his crotch.

Moaning loudly, Kaervandel thought he'd gone to the Seven Heavens as he enjoyed the hot wetness of the fairy girl's mouth, savoring each slow lunge of her head to his loins. He soon grabbed hold of the back of Rhoswen's head and began pumping his cock into her mouth.

The fairy girl responded with her own mouth suction each time he pulled his shaft back, massaging the fleshy pole with a damp tightness that heightened his arousal. The gnome then picked up the pace of his thrusts, pistoning his way to the edge until Rhoswen took the dripping cock out of her mouth.

"You want to come, Gnome?" Rhoswen asked the groaning Kearvandel as she jacked off his angry sex. "Tell me how much you want to come."

"Very much," the gnome pleaded. "You are driving me mad!"

"So you want me to suck you again?" She asked before kissing his ball sack. "Hmm?"

With her closed fist still encircling his cock, moving her hand up and down his slick flesh, Rhoswen took his balls into her mouth; first sucking one then the other as she slavered them with her tongue. The Gnome could feel his balls juggled between her lips, flicked with velvety flesh as she teased his sex just to the edge. "Gods yes! Please Suck my cock!"

"I love seeing you mortals beg," Rhoswen said, taking her lips from his balls.

She then ran her lips and tongue along the sides of his prick, coating it with her saliva. Taking Kaervandel's hands from the back of her head, the fairy held them to his sides as she grabbed his hips.

"Oh gods yes!" Kaervandel cried out loud, feeling his cock head enveloped by a warm wet mouth. The Gnome was in ecstasy as the fairy girl bobbed her head back and forth on his maleness, taking in half his cock and teasing it with her tongue as she swallowed him, then tightening the soft damp prison as she withdrew.

All of the sensations sped Kaervanderl towards his tip of pleasure.

"Aaaggh!" The gnome yelled as he shot his cum into Rhoswen's mouth. He stared downwards and found the fairy's smiling eyes staring back at him. Even with her lips wrapped around his cockhead she seemed to be grinning. It was then he again felt suction at his sex, making him shoot another load, followed by another and another cum shot as she sipped at his dick like a straw.

He cried out one last time, filling the room with his voice as a stream of his seed flooded Rhoswen's mouth. The fairy drank a much of the pearly liquid as she could but a dribble of the white juice fell from the side of her lips.

Not wanting to lose anymore cum, Rhoswen sucked hard at the cock and swallowed the last jet of his juices. Kaervandel, meanwhile, had lost his footing, knees so weak from the pleasure that fell back into a chair.

Catching his breath, he stared back at his lover and saw that she had extended her butterfly wings. They glowed with a bright golden hue as they displayed her joy and satisfaction, lightly flapping the now large, colorful pads.

He was then drawn to the child-like face beaming at him, the face topping the nubile body kneeling at his feet. He felt his cock twitch at the sight and he groaned in disbelief as his sex stood erect at Rhoswen's big smile.

"Yummy!" She said with a grin, letting his cum flow from her lips.

* * *

"It works Rhoswen!" Kaervandel exclaimed. "The elixir works!"

Now dressed in a green robe, Kaervandel raised up a crystal flask filled with sparkling blue liquid. He stoppered it and placed it down on his alchemy table, careful not to mix them up with the other flasks, beakers, and tubes found there.

"Without you, Milady, my experiments would be for naught!" Kaervandel said as he turned to the lab doorway. "You seem quiet, Rhoswen, is there anything wrong?"

Opening the door to the living room, Kaervandel saw the still naked fairy girl standing in the middle of his well-appointed parlor, her gossamer wings still extended and visible to him. He stopped in his tracks when he realized her wings were colored bright red, a sign of extreme agitation among the fair folk.

FantasyX
FantasyX
49 Followers