WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Stephanie moans and bounces upward on Triple H's cock and pushes back against Shawn's cock in her ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm awww..." Triple H moans as he thrusts his shaft up into Stephanie's twat.

"Awww yeah ahhhh...' Shawn groans as he increases the pace of his thrusts as he fucks Stephanie's ass.

"Mmmmm fuck....ohhhhh yeah fuck me...mmm me fuck!" Stephanie moans and grits her teeth as her body drips with sweat, rocking between the two legendary Superstars.

"Ahhh yeah babe... mmmm fuck..." Triple H groans as he feels his cock starting to throb within Stephanie's cunt.

"Mmmm shit... ahhhh...' Shawn moans as his cock begins to throb as he keeps fucking Stephanie's asshole.

"Mmmmm ohhhhh fuck! Mmmmm" Stephanie moans and lustfully groans as sweat covers her body and her pussy starts tightening around her husband's cock.

"Mmm yeah... ahhh..." Shawn moans as he pulls his throbbing cock out of Stephanie's ass after several more thrusts.

"Ahhhhh shit... awww..." Triple H moans as he begins to cum inside of Stephanie's tightening twat.

Stephanie licks her lips and throws her head back with lust as the warm rush of The Game's cum sends her over the edge and she too reaches her climax.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhh..." Triple H moans as he feels Stephanie's juices flowing over his cock.

Shawn steps to the left of Stephanie and places one hand on her head in order to keep her head tilted back while he uses his other hand to stroke his cock. "Ahhhh..." Shawn moans as he soon begins to cum, shooting his load all over Stephanie's face.

"Mmmm fuck..." Stephanie groans, closing her eyes and breathing heavy, as Shawn's warm load rains down and splatters her against her sweat dampened face.

"Mmmmm ahhh nothing like dropping a load on my best friend's wife's face..." Shawn groans as he strokes his cock until he's finished cumming.

"Oh I'll return the favor next time we come down to San Antonio..." Triple H says from beneath Stephanie.

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and shakes her head as she lifts herself off of her husband's cock "You two need to really grow up..."

******

After defeating The Rock and becoming the WWE Champion, John Cena is in his locker room kicking off his sneakers. Just as he begins to undo his cargo shorts there is a knock on the locker room door, "Come on in...." Cena says and a moment later he sees the door open and The Rock limping in.

"Just want to pass along The Rock's congratulations..." The Rock says before adding, "And The Rock appreciates the... respect you showed The Rock out there... after the match..." The Rock says

"Ah... thanks... you alright? Cause you seem... humble..." Cena says.

"Hey, The Rock has not now or ever been bent over in front of The Iron Shiek..." The Rock replies.

"No you just got your ass beat by the new WWE Champion..." Cena grins.

"True... and The Rock wishes you success..." The Rock says as there is another knock on the locker room door.

"Getting more traffic than LaGuardia.... Come on in..." Cena says and a moment later, the door opens and Layla enters.

"Ohhh...ummm... Hey.." Layla, dressed in a pair of nicely tight fitting, fashionably designed jeans and a black top which exposes some of her cleavage, says with a weak smile.

"Hey Layla.... what's up?" Cena asks as he looks at the gorgeous Diva.

"Oh ... Well I just want to congratulate you on your...ummm win" Layla says with a nervous laugh as she looks at the man who John Cena defeated, The Rock.

"Thanks..." Cena says with a nod of his head.

The Rock raises an eyebrow as he notices Layla's body language, "That's it? The Rock can see that you expecting more than just congratulating the new champ..."

"No... Ummm that was all..." Layla replies. "I don't mean to interrupt the two of you talking, you know... Maybe I should just go.."

"Hold on, The Rock knows that the Divas around these day know how to treat the WWE Champion with respect... and Layla, you got a new WWE Champion right there that has certain needs... if you smell what The Rock is cookin'..." The Rock says.

Layla blushes and lightly shakes her head. "Ummm...well... You two do seem busy..."

"Don't let The Rock stop you... besides The Rock needs to get going..." The Rock says.

"Hey come on now, this is WrestleMania... and I know Layla would love a little double teaming..." Cena says

"Well he said he had to get going and all..." Layla says with a sweet smile.

"Whoa The Rock may be..." The Rock pauses as if to catch himself from saying something, "May be needing to leave... but The Rock can handle a quick bit of action..." The Rock says.

Layla presses her lips together "You two wouldn't be able to get along for that..."

"Layla... considering how odd things can get around here, I'm surprised you would think two guys who don't like each other can't put aside their differences to fuck a Diva with great tits and an awesome ass..." Cena says

Layla presses her lips together and blushes, "So...you have been looking then?"

"Of course..." Cena smirks.

Layla lightly shrugs her shoulders, "Well I suppose that I could a spare a little bit of time..."

"The Rock says it's going to be more than a bit of time..." The Rock says.

"I thought you had to get going..." Layla replies as she playfully looks at The Rock, licking her lips.

"The Rock did say that The Rock can stay for a bit of action..." The Rock replies.

Layla nods her head and winks, "Ok, baby... I'll make sure I get you done quick" Layla says with a laugh before she process to get down onto her knees in front of The Rock.

"For once The Rock does not know how to reply..." The Rock says as Layla places her hands on his waist and proceeds to pull down his wrestling trunks, freeing his large meaty cock which she quickly grabs with one hand

"Mmmm...I'll make sure you have something to talk about..." Layla says as she works her hand along his shaft.

"Ahhhh..." The Rock grits his teeth slightly as Layla begins to stroke his cock.

"Layla you love giving people something to talk about..." Cena says as he undoes his cargo shorts and begins to lower them.

"Of course!" Layla says as she glances at Cena, while moving her right hand along The Rock's cock.

"Mmm ahhhh..." Rock moans and keeps his teeth gritted as Layla strokes his now fully harden cock. Cena steps out of his cargo shorts and strokes his own large and hardening cock as he moves around Layla to kneel behind her.

Layla looks up at The Rock with her beautiful eyes and presses her luscious lips together to kiss the head of his cock, while working her right hand along his impressive piece of man meat

"Ahhh damn..." The Rock moans as Layla rubs her lips against the swollen head of his cock while she jerks him off. Meanwhile, John Cena is working on pulling Layla's gorgeous designer jeans from her waist, exposing her juicy round ass and equally beautiful legs in the process.

Layla closes her eyes and begins to smoothly work her tongue around the head of The Rock's cock while she continues to move her hand on his shaft, making sure to keep him perfectly solid.

"Awww ahhhh..' The Rock groans through gritted teeth as Layla flicks and slaps her tongue all over the head of his bull like cock. After getting Layla's jeans off, Cena spreads Layla's ass cheeks and lowers his head and begins slide his tongue up and down against the smooth clean crack of her backside.

"Mmmmmm..." Layla softly moans and continues to work her tongue over the head of The Rock's cock, smoothly moving her hand down the length of his shaft and fondling his ballsack, while feeling Cena's tongue talentedly teasing her backside.

"Ahhhh shit.." The Rock moans as Layla rubs his large balls while she continues to lap her tongue against the head of his dick. Cena squeezes Layla's ass cheeks with both hands as he guides his tongue against the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmm...ohhhhh..." Layla moans in response to Cena's actions as she laps her tongue over and around the head of The Rock's cock, coating it perfectly with her saliva.

"Awww..." The Rock groans as Layla's saliva drips down the length of his cock as she continues to work her tongue over the head of his shaft.

"Mmmm..." Cena moans as he starts to focus his tongue around Layla's asshole.

"Mmmmm..." Layla moans before she parts her lips and takes The Rock's cock into her soothing and sensual mouth.

"Ahhhh shit...' The Rock moans as Layla begins to bob her head on his cock.

"Mmm..." Cena moans as he flicks the tip of his tongue against Layla's asshole.

"Mmmmm...mmmm" Layla moans as she bobs her head smoothly on The Rock's cock, while rocking on her knees to push back against Cena's tongue against her asshole.

"Awww...' The Rock tilts his head back as Layla bobs her head on his cock. Cena again squeezes the cheeks of Layla's juicy backside as he pushes his tongue into her asshole.

Layla presses her sensual lips more firmly around The Rock's cock, causing them to brush back and forth as she bobs her head.

The Rock grits his teeth as Layla takes more of his cock into her soothing mouth. Cena bobs his own head slightly as he probes Layla's asshole with his tongue as she pushes back against his face.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm" Layla moans as she places both of her hands onto the nicely muscular waist of The Rock, as she continues to bob her, clearly enjoy sucking on the cock of one future Hall of Famer, while the other future Hall of Famer teases her asshole with his tongue.

"Mmmm..." Cena moans as he pushes his tongue further into Layla's ass while she sucks and slurps on The Rock's dick.

Layla moves back on her knees and pushes her gorgeous ass against Cena's handsome face as she starts to grind against his probing tongue.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhh.." The Rock moans as Layla slobbers all over his cock as she sucks it.

"Ahhh..." Cena moans as he continues to dart his tongue in and out of Layla's asshole.

Layla playfully turns her head on The Rock's cock, grinding her sensual and moist lips, bobbing her head rapidly for a few moments before she lifts her head at a teasingly slow pace.

John Cena lifts his head up from Layla's ass and gives her backside a smack before he gets to his feet.

Layla licks her lips as she glances up at The Rock, before turning her head to glance over her shoulder at Cena "I suppose you want a turn..." Layla playfully replies

"You could say that..." Cena says with a smirk.

Layla smirks and turns on her knees to face Cena, "I suppose that's alright..." Layla replies with a wink as she places her left hand onto the base of his cock and guides the new WWE Champion's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhh yeah...' Cena moans as Layla wraps her lips around his cock before she begins to bob her head on his shaft. The Rock gingerly kneels behind Layla and guides his cock into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmm..." Layla moans as she feels The Rock's cock into her pussy and with his hands on her waist, he begins to pull her back rather than thrust forward into her due to the nagging pain he is feeling after his match with Cena.

"Ahhh.." The Rock groans as he pushes and pulls Layla while resisting the urge to hammer her pussy the way he normally would. Cena places a hand on Layla's head as she begins to bob her head up and down on his large cock.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm!" Layla moans as she steadily bobs her head on Cena's cock, working her lips down his shaft and sliding her tongue against the bottom side of his cock, moving forward on her knees with The Rock's cock working into her.

"Mmmm yeah..." Cena moans as Layla takes his cock deep into her mouth.

"Mmmmm ahhh...' The Rock grits his teeth as he continues to move Layla back and forth with his cock deep within her pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh...mmmmm" Layla moans as she bobs her head at a perfect pace on Cena's cock, twisting her hand lightly on the base of his cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Cena moans as Layla sucks and slurps on his cock while holding it at the base. The Rock continues to rock Layla on her knees as he causes her to fuck herself on his cock.

"Ohhhh...mmmmm" Layla moans around Cena's cock, while her gorgeous ass smacks against The Rock's waist as he pulls her back on his massive bull-like cock.

"Awww..." The Rock groans as Layla grinds her pussy back against his cock while he continues to push and pull her.

"Mmmm yeah Lay..." Cena moans as Layla takes his entire cock into her mouth.

Layla lifts her beautiful and stunning eyes to look up at Cena as she lowers her head further down, her saliva dripping more heavily

Cena licks his lips as Layla deep throats his cock with ease even as The Rock causes her to move back and forth.

Layla moves her hands against Cena's muscular waist as she bobs her head steadily back and forth, groaning as The Rock begins to gradually thrust forward into her despite the pain.

"Ahhh..." The Rock moans as Layla grinds her hot wet pussy against his shaft as he slowly fucks her from behind.

"Mmmm yeah... awww yeah..." Cena moans as Layla repeatedly takes his cock deep into her mouth.

Layla unwraps her lips from around John Cena's cock and begins to gradually lift her head off of his shaft.

"Mmmm yeah..." Cena says with a grin as Layla lifts her up off of his shaft while The Rock pumps his slowly into Layla's twat.

"Mmmm ohhh yeah..." Layla and grits her teeth as despite The Rock's slower and more gentle pace than normal, The Great One is working his cock very deep into her pussy from behind.

"Ahhh awww..." The Rock groans as he keeps his painfully delibriate pace of fucking the former Divas Champion.

"Ohhhhh yeah, baby...ohhhh shit" Layla groans and closes her eyes and placing her hands onto the floor in front of her for support as he pushes balls deep into her.

"Ahhh aww..." The Rock grits his teeth as he thrusts his cock as hard as he is able to without causing himself pain.

"You alright?" Cena asks.

"Ahhh The Rock is just fine..." The Rock replies with a grunt.

"Mmmmm...I think he's in pain, babe...ohhhhh maybe hurt?" Layla replies, and licks her lips, "Mmmmm ...and he can still go like a Champ..."

"Damn right...' The Rock groans as he pumps his cock a few more times into Layla's twat before pulling out. The Rock lays on the floor of the locker room which allows Layla to move on top of him while she removes the rest of her clothing.

Layla presses her pouty lips together and looks down at The Rock with sweet concern "Now...babe you tell me to ease up if I need to.." Layla says with a smile as she smoothly lower onto his cock.

"The Rock is more than able to take what you got..." The Rock moans as Layla takes his cock back into her pussy. Cena moves to kneel behind Layla, "I would tell you to tell me to ease up Layla... but I know you like it hard..." Cena says as he proceeds to invade Layla's ass with his saliva coated cock.

"Mmmm...not just hard, but nasty babe..." Layla groans

"Ahhhh how could I forget?" Cena replies with a groans as he begins to firmly thrust his cock in and out of Layla's asshole, causing her to rock on The Rock's cock.

"Mmmm fuck, baby...." Layla groans and places her hands onto The Rock's muscular chest as she smoothly and swiftly moves forward on his cock.

"Awww damn..." The Rock groans as he begins to thrust his shaft up into Layla's pussy.

"Mmmm ahhh..." Cena grunts as he grabs Layla's hips as he firmly fucks her from behind.

"Ohhhh yeah! Ohhhh yeah! Baby!" Layla moans and licks her lips as she rocks forward on The Rock's cock, with Cena firmly pumping into her nicely juicy and gorgeous ass.

"Ahhhh yeah... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he plows his cock deeply into Layla's juicy round ass.

"Mmmm shit...' The Rock grits his teeth as Layla occasionally bounces on his cock.

"Ohhhhh yeah! Mmmmm fuck!" Layla moans as she moves between The Rock and Cena with her tits bouncing and swaying with her back and forth movements.

John Cena keeps his hands on Layla's waist as he hammers her ass with firm and deep thrusts which propels her forward on The Rock's stiff cock.

"Mmmmm yeah.... Mmmmm hit hard, baby!" Layla moans as she grinds down on The Rock's cock, while Cena pounds her stunning ass.

"Ahhh shit... ahhh...' The Rock groans from beneath Layla as she grinds and rocks on his cock as a result of how hard Cena is pounding her ass.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh fuck baby!" Layla moans lustfully and throws her head back.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmmm fuck...' Cena groans as he drives his cock balls deep into Layla's ass.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm ohhhh shit" Layla moans and licks her teeth as Cena's deep thrusts send her sharply forward on The Rock's cock, causing her to bounce as well.

"Mmmmm awww..." The Rock groans and grits his teeth, which would make it impossible for Layla to tell if he's in pain if she was paying attention.

"Mmmmmm....ohhhh" Layla moans as she breaths heavily and sweats, her body moving swiftly between the two bodies and their cocks.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhhh..." John Cena moans as he repeatedly rams his cock into Layla's ass.

"Mmmmm damn.. awww..." The Rock moans as his cock begins to throb within Layla's snatch.

"Mmmmm ohhhhh shit...ohhhhh" Layla moans and licks her lips as she lowers on The Rock's cock.

"Ahhhh awww..." The rock grunts loudly as he begins to cum inside of Layla's hot wet pussy.

Layla closes her eyes and her stunning, curved, sweat covered bodies shivers upon the warm sensation on The Rock's cum releasing into her snatch.

"Ahhh yeah.. mmm..." Cena moans as he continues to hammer Layla's ass with firm and deep thrusts.

Layla grits her teeth as she continues to move on The Rock's cock, still inside of her pussy, with Cena firmly drilling her gorgeous ass.

"Mmmm damn... this was good... but I got to get going..." The Rock groans from beneath Layla as she grinds on his now cum spent cock.

"Awwww right Rock..." Cena groans as he lifts Layla up off of The Rock's shaft while continuing to fuck her ass. The Rock slowly gets to his feet and grabs his trunks to put them back on. "Damn ahhh you should get checked out..." Cena adds as he sees how Rock is moving even as he is busy hammering Layla's ass as she is now on all fours.

Layla turns her head and looks at The Rock with concern. "Mmmm damn babe... You look like ahhhh you're in pain" Layla moans as she watches The Rock gingerly putting his wrestling trunks on.

"The Rock's fine...no need to worry... enjoy yourself champ...' The Rock says as he slowly moves towards the locker room.

"Ahhh shit.... thanks..." Cena groans as Layla bucks back against him to match his thrusts.

Layla bites down on her bottom lip as she moves on her knees as Cena pounds his cock into her ass. "Mmmmm damn... Rocky.... Hope to seen you....ahhhh soon." Layla says before she smiles "Mmmm and don't forget....awwww babe you got my cell number..." Layla moans

"The Rock won't forget..." The Rock replies with a smirk before he opens the door and leaves.

"Ahhhh damn... does anyone not have your number?" Cena asks with a grunt as he repeatedly rams his dick into Layla's juicy ass.

Layla turns her head back and opens her mouth in shock at Cena's comment. "Now....ahhhh what's that...ohhhh suppose to mean?" Layla asks between moans and her heavy breathing, sweat dripping from her gorgeous body and down her face.

"Mmmm just a little ribbing..." Cena grins as wraps an arms around Layla's waist and helps her sit up on her knees while he continues to hammer her ass.

Layla presses her lips together and narrows her eyes seductively. "Sounds more...ohhhh... Like an insult..." Layla groans

"Mmmmm I was ahhh just joking..." Cena grins before Layla throws herself back which causes Cena to jolt back and lay on the floor with Layla on top of him with his shaft within her ass.